Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

On 9/15/2021 at 2:07 AM, JakeSome said:

So it's officially dead? I paid Patreon for about 4 months and I never complained about the price.

but since Patreon is gone and no more updates since 2020 so I guess this is the final version.

did you get the latest patreon version which seems to be 1.1.9?

27 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

So, it is your right to share others work?

welcome back! 

you have to understand that it became fairly common that modders just vanish into nothingness and often old mods get picked up and modified without permission because contacting the author was not possible.

I think nobody has bad intentions there

Very nice to see that you still exist and I think we all hope that you might pick up your SLAL pack again in the future. 

22 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Very nice to see that you still exist and I think we all hope that you might pick up your SLAL pack again in the future. 

Thanks for concern, new slal pack will be made after my body gets well ( So ill for the past six mouth....

2 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

Thanks for concern, new slal pack will be made after my body gets well ( So ill for the past six mouth....

good to hear, I was really sad that you seemed to be gone.

I wish you the best for your health and recovery! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, southpawrc said:

This looks awesome! Will it work with SoS and MNC or do I absolutely have to have ABC?

Highly recommanded! If you dont want to see a static cock...

20 hours ago, dage7416 said:

Would it be possible to get this in a fomod as well? Thank you very much for your work.

Making fomod is not the most important part for animator, if some guys willing to make fomod for me, i will upload the fomod as well?