Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

25 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

Thanks for your great advice.

To be honest, I have no such of time to focus on tags, mostly I focus on animation itself, testing it and remaking it.

So, tag issue is always the shortage of my animations. ?

If possible, could you help me to fix that issue? I will upload your PsycheAnimation.json version to the download page.

Sourcefile can be found in thread page 16. (or wait to Sept.2nd till I upload the new slal version) 

Thanks!

if I get a source file I ll gladly add all the necessary tags :)

edit:
sorry, read only half the post somehow , lol :D

I will check the JSON again and post it here. I edited the tags for myself so might still need correction for general use. 
I ll be back :) 

On 8/25/2020 at 6:47 PM, Nymra said:

dunno if this was reported already, but all of your animations lack the necessary keywords for them to be correctly recognized. 

All of them have the same tags "Psyche,Forced,Dirty,Sex,Vaginal,MF,Anal" no matter if they are correct or not :D

I suggest the following tags:

1. "Aggressive" and "AggressiveDefault" 

(both tags) for basically all ur anims. Without that mods will not recognize and call them for rape animations.
I dont think "forced" is used anywhere (might be wrong)

2. Furnitures

Some mods call furniture animations specifically. 
Without the correct tags your animations will never play.

For example POP calls "XCross" but your XCross animation lacks the "Xcross" tag.
Same with Poles, Pillory, etc. 

See this for more information:

3. Group Animation Tags
Those lack the "Group", "MMF" and similar tags. Also see link above.

4. Sourcefiles

While trying to fix some of this I noticed that there are no source files (txt files) attached to create JSON and FNIS.txt, so fixing things on my side is a bit hard :D
Would it be possible for you to provide those for the last version and future updates? 

Thanks alot :D

I dont know how you play skyrim (or even use Sexlab on a normal play), but especially the Mod "Prison Overhaul Patched" makes use of furnitures and furniture Sex. 

Naked Dungeons too and with the Sexlab Utility from Osmel we might be able to have more immersive Furniture Sex in the future :D

if you want it, do it. not five seconds work with slate and a minute  in slanims json, you know that so why do you bother psyche with that.  No animation modder ever cares for  tags. Show me one animation with perfect tags !

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

if you want it, do it. not five seconds work with slate and a minute  in slanims json, you know that so why do you bother psyche with that.  No animation modder ever cares for  tags. Show me one animation with perfect tags !

its a difference between having the same tags with ALL your anims and having SOME tags wrong :P

And the support thread is meant for exactly that kind of stuff. I give feedback because people ask for it too :)

12 hours ago, shiagwen said:

also what is the rude tone there? 
Am I not allowed to give feedback? 

4 hours ago, MaDBoY06 said:

Hello! What should I do to upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.1.3? to throw everything with a replacement? Do I need to download previous versions to have all the animation?

No. 
Uninstall previous version, install new version. Hit Enable All / Register All in SL Anim Loader MCM. 

6 hours ago, hellios-apollon said:

Hello guys, i have a question. Does any new version, has all the previous content inside of it? Or with every new version there are diffrent animations? 

New version has new content but all the old content too. Some Animators move animations to a new folder (usually old ones) sometimes, tho. 
Did not see that with Psyche. 

On 9/8/2020 at 3:38 PM, user9120975435 said:

Among the images I see an animation with a wolf holding a girl's arm with it's mouth, but I don't see this animation in the anim loader list?

That animation is included in v1.1.6, which you can get on his Patreon.  Here on LL, he is currently on v1.1.3.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/3/2020 at 4:15 PM, Nymra said:

its a difference between having the same tags with ALL your anims and having SOME tags wrong :P

And the support thread is meant for exactly that kind of stuff. I give feedback because people ask for it too :)

I would love it if you posted a corrected .json file with tags, with a quick explanation of where to put it.  I haven't a clue how to fix things and though I like these animations they are showing up at inappropriate times.

2 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I would love it if you posted a corrected .json file with tags, with a quick explanation of where to put it.  I haven't a clue how to fix things and though I like these animations they are showing up at inappropriate times.

I m on it. Was busy with alot of other projects but I m now coming back to my SLAL packs and SLAL packs in general. 

On 8/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, PsycheHHH said:

Thanks for your great advice.

To be honest, I have no such of time to focus on tags, mostly I focus on animation itself, testing it and remaking it.

So, tag issue is always the shortage of my animations. ?

If possible, could you help me to fix that issue? I will upload your PsycheAnimation.json version to the download page.

Sourcefile can be found in thread page 16. (or wait to Sept.2nd till I upload the new slal version) 

Thanks!

I wish you could port this to Fallout 4. Most of the animations in Fallout 4 the boobies barely bounce, if at all. Yours bounce really well, and IMHO, realistically.

:bawling:

12 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I wish you could port this to Fallout 4. Most of the animations in Fallout 4 the boobies barely bounce, if at all. Yours bounce really well, and IMHO, realistically.

:bawling:

boob bouncing is unrelated to Animation Files. Its related to the body mod you are using. 

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Um, that's my point.......lol. Alot of older animations don't have moving boobies because of that very fact.

:exclamation:

?!
all older animations have moving boobies. at least I never found an animation that keeps the boobs static. Think that is not even possible. 
But from what I read in Fallout4 its a complete different story. 

Ok, fairly stupid question here, but: What's a good way to trigger these? Especially the beast/creature ones. I have SLA, I have MNC, I have Pheremones, but pretty much all I've accomplished is giving animals and atranochs dicks. They don't respond to SL Debug or Irresitable Attraction, and I have manually set character arousal to 100, targeted animal arousal to 100, and threshold to 10, and still nothing. The only sex I've accomplished human sex, and even then only through SexLife, Solutions and the matchmake spells.