Psyche Animation (LE/SE) (2021-12-1)

8 hours ago, General_GR said:

for some reason the psycheExecRape wont appear as an option to use even tho i have it enabled and registered.

Try press N face to an npc and go MCM-SEXLAB-Animation edit -choose my anim-play it, if it don't work either, I can't figure it out, coz I use the same property as other anims?

It hard to believe you are a green hand at animation! Your work look more professional then the most here. It a surprise that no company is hiring you...

Your ladies animation are really awesome, can you do better animation for males too? They look very fake...

2 hours ago, Huwit said:

It hard to believe you are a green hand at animation! Your work look more professional then the most here. It a surprise that no company is hiring you...

Your ladies animation are really awesome, can you do better animation for males too? They look very fake...

hahahahahaha Thanks for your advice, I will spend more on male? (I thought no one will focus on males move)

11 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

Hey, I absolutely love how this animation looks: 

preview18.gif.8e485d1e6f44904b8b5cce75b3

My question is, how did you make the dick follow the pussy? In my game it's completely static, just standing up straight.

Also, how about a human version? :) 

Do you have ABC installed?

10 hours ago, General Goods said:

Nope, considering how long it took for ABC to happen, would probably have to wait till 2025 for AHC.

I think it wont so hard to make human dick move if someone knows how to add a few bone on dick and reskin, the main issue is, if AHC is not current, it is a lot of work to make the dick compatible to AHC user and no-AHC user when playing animation.?

36 minutes ago, PsycheHHH said:

I think it wont so hard to make human dick move if someone knows how to add a few bone on dick and reskin

not even that would be needed, all that needs to be done is to edit the skeleton.hkx to enable the nodes that are already in sos (the only problem is that the default size for sos penises is a bit small, and we would be stuck with that size)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw an interesting discussion.

But I'm more inclined to say that for humans, only need to animate the pelvis and legs to "aim" all the time. Whether the other party is shy to dodge or fierce resistance can be dealt with.

After all, if it's just that sausage swinging alone, I don't know how the monster feels. As a human being, reality should be uncomfortable for me. Ha-ha.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:51 PM, poblivion said:

Hi, I don't know what your plans for future animations are. But if you were in the mood, could you please do some animation with the theme of rape before execution?  Something similar to the pictures below.

1212275.jpg

Could you please tell me where's the source of the second pic? thanks

On 3/5/2020 at 5:35 AM, poblivion said:

For me personally, it is sufficient to imagine what could happen after sex ?.  It is exciting to see a person raped in the scaffold and imagine what follows. It is not necessary that the head be cut off.

I agree with this :classic_smile:

I know I'm gibberishing, but I still wonder is there any techincal possibility to achieve the execution after rape. in Proxy's Animation there is also a similar anim, but it seems Proxy86 discarded this idea because of the same problem. Maybe FunnyBizness has some idea, but I don't know.

36 minutes ago, Erholung said:

I know I'm gibberishing, but I still wonder is there any techincal possibility to achieve the execution after rape. in Proxy's Animation there is also a similar anim, but it seems Proxy86 discarded this idea because of the same problem. Maybe FunnyBizness has some idea, but I don't know.

You could easily kill someone after sex with a mod. However, an animation can't do it.

Sexlab Utilities can do all sorts of things before during and after sex, including remove all your HP. But it needs definable triggers, and animation keywords or name is not one of them. 

So how would you know what animation played? 

2 hours ago, JakeSome said:

God i like this animations, i'm waiting for next update!

i would pay my money for your work

In fact, I have do 10 new animations for public, but I stuck at graduation project now.?