SkyDraenei Addon - Accessories, Tattoos and more

View File

Summary
This is an addon for a Skyrim mod created by Eriayai called SkyDraenei Race. The race bring the race of Draenei from the World of Warcraft. I've created this addon for the mod because I really wanted it to be updated at some point, but it's not getting to that, sadly. It brings additional eyes, accessories, (un)finished tattoos and BodySlide presets with HDT-PE, HDT 3BBB and SMP 3BBB. NIO Highheels were removed from default femalefeet.nif and re-added as an equippable item. I will probably update this addon some more in the future with new armor and stuff.

Instructions
You will require the original mod for this addon to work. As soon as you install this addon, generate BHUNP Draenei body of your choice, the hands and Ring Accessories with material of your choice (or all of them, they use separate meshes).

If you want to edit the body or create an armor mod for it, use skeleton_female.nif included in eDrai folder, otherwise you'll get some broken bones. When done, switch back to your/default skelly.

And, If you see any bugs, please, report them in the thread. There are 'ought to be bugs. I've probably missed some bone in the body, or forgot to add some very important thing.

Requirements
- Skyrim Legendary Edition
- SKSE
- SkyDraenei Race
- Race Compatibility
- NiOverride

- XPMSE
- BHUNP Body
- Bodyslide (for generating new body)
- AddItemMenu (for adding accessories)
- SlaveTats (for tattoos)

Permissions
You are free to do with this addon whatever you want. Hell, even help me update it, I'd be glad.

Eria - SkyDraenei Race creator
https://twitter.com/Eriayai
https://eriayai.tumblr.com/

~Thanks to Eria for creating SkyDraenei Race!

Wow, I did that golden tattoo by myself from official wow files but yours are better, cleaner,  good job man! I hope you will keep up with progress. You drew them by yourself?

Can I use UUNP or have to use that special body for this mod? Because I'm using UUNP with sliders like this (Beware! Futa content)

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Bender321 said:

Wow, I did that golden tattoo by myself from official wow files but yours are better, cleaner,  good job man! I hope you will keep up with progress. You drew them by yourself?

Can I use UUNP or have to use that special body for this mod? Because I'm using UUNP with sliders like this (Beware! Futa content)

Hide contents

If you don't want to download BHUNP body, you can build the "BHUNP 3BBB Draenei" in BodySlide and, I believe, it would work with your default setup.

1 hour ago, walkingfree2020 said:

hello. i ported the skyedraenei mod to sse for my personal use with bhunp. those files here can they be ported to sse without issue or is there anything incompatible physics wise with the smp setup?

I don't know anything about porting to SSE.

jey. just wanted to let you know the port worked perfectly to sse. i'm not going to upload it. not mine to do. just thought to let you know so if anyone asked again :P

EDIT: forgot to mention instead of using the skeleton you provided sinc eit was built for LE i used a female_skeleton_sse.nif that is provided by xpmsse and it works beautifully. if you would like me to place this file here for anyone to use let me know. you get full credit for it man. doing the good man's work. all i did was update esp and optimized the meshes. :P

17 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

jey. just wanted to let you know the port worked perfectly to sse. i'm not going to upload it. not mine to do. just thought to let you know so if anyone asked again :P

EDIT: forgot to mention instead of using the skeleton you provided sinc eit was built for LE i used a female_skeleton_sse.nif that is provided by xpmsse and it works beautifully. if you would like me to place this file here for anyone to use let me know. you get full credit for it man. doing the good man's work. all i did was update esp and optimized the meshes. :P

Is there an actual SE port of SkyDraenei itself somewhere, or did you port that for yourself, also?

hey. someone i know has a cbbe version. i dont use cbbe and wanted to try to get it to work for unp styled bodies. so i found the unpd model and ported it over. between the addon and the resources i studied from the cbbe model. was able to get it to work in sse. the only bugs that is happening to it atm i'm trying to figure oiut is ED1.nif some of the eyes are invisible there. but a large number of them are working fine. so not a massive thing but something to fix later. the other is anim's for slal in sse when you try them with the draenei causes an instant ctd. no idea why. thinking it's a scripting issue. everything else works perfectly for it. the 3bbb physics and everything.

2 hours ago, Braverthunder9 said:

First off, Great addon! It lead me to the SkyDraenei mod, but I ctd whenever I try to use any intractable objects that have animations for the character ie. forges, cooking pots, alchemy tables, chairs, etc. This only happens when I'm a Draenei. Other races are fine. Is this only on my end?

It was an issue with the skeleton, since, you know, I don't know how to edit skeletons correctly. It was supposedly fixed with the last hotfix update.

5 minutes ago, Qwertyuiop79 said:

Anyone have any suggestions for armors that work with this?

Any UUNP Bodyslide armors, minus the legs.
Though, you'll have to do some work to make any armor work with the body. BakaFactory has an easy guide on Nexus download page for BHUNP body. Use it as a base.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:21 AM, dadgs said:

It was an issue with the skeleton, since, you know, I don't know how to edit skeletons correctly. It was supposedly fixed with the last hotfix update.

for this issue i didnt think to check to see if there was a fix here so i merely used the skeleton from the original mod and everything has worked fine since then. 

• 1 month later...

question. there are a few mods i found that are bikini conversions for uunp draenei. i wa wanting to update them to bhunp. my first attempt partially worked but the body was twisted slightly. do i need to change the skeleton ref in bodyslide prior to opeing outfit studipo to convert them or is there a separate thing i need to do? any tips for doing this would help greatly ^^b

On 3/10/2020 at 11:00 PM, walkingfree2020 said:

question. there are a few mods i found that are bikini conversions for uunp draenei. i wa wanting to update them to bhunp. my first attempt partially worked but the body was twisted slightly. do i need to change the skeleton ref in bodyslide prior to opeing outfit studipo to convert them or is there a separate thing i need to do? any tips for doing this would help greatly ^^b

When you try to make anything for Draenei BHUNP in Outfit Studio, use Draenei Skeleton as reference skeleton in Bodyslide. I think. I don't do Skyrim anymore, really.
And don't forget to delete and replace defaults weights for the armor. BHUNP has some unique bones in it.

Hi, can i get some help? i did try to install the basic mod of the Dranei Race without using this addon and i would like to know if this addon will fix my CTD, i did build the bodyslide for both hands and body and before that i swiched the skeleton setting to the _Dr one that comes with the basic mod also i had to re-direct the texture path for every mesh since he was using the default female one (PS for the female i use CBBE,but this should not be a problem since the mod comes with his own UNP texture and sliders right?) anyway i get CTD everytime i try to chose the Dranei Race i also have another custom race "Succubus" and it works fine, i try it few second ago just for checking if the problem was with every custom class, in my load order the skeleton required XPMSE is at the bottom and i did also run FNIS after building the Body so i don't know where im making mistakes, any help is appreciated.

21 hours ago, SunsetGlow said:

Hi, can i get some help?

Tackling this problem is really hard with just "I have CTD, and also I have another race". It could be some mod conflicting, or it may be FNIS animation problem, or smth.

This is what I can suggest for you to do: find a clean save (there are some on Nexus with fully completed game without any mods) and disable ALL mods that aren't required for Draenei Race to function. If you don't CTD when you choose Draenei Race, start enabling mods one by one and keep repeating this process until you'll find a victim. Don't save as a Draenei character. Keep choosing the race in ShowRaceMenu until either you'll find the problem, or all mods are enabled.

2 hours ago, dadgs said:

Tackling this problem is really hard with just "I have CTD, and also I have another race". It could be some mod conflicting, or it may be FNIS animation problem, or smth.

This is what I can suggest for you to do: find a clean save (there are some on Nexus with fully completed game without any mods) and disable ALL mods that aren't required for Draenei Race to function. If you don't CTD when you choose Draenei Race, start enabling mods one by one and keep repeating this process until you'll find a victim. Don't save as a Draenei character. Keep choosing the race in ShowRaceMenu until either you'll find the problem, or all mods are enabled.

Yeah i know that is not easy to help with just few hint but thank you for trying, i will follow your suggestion, its fine if i start a new game with only the required mod instead of cleaning an old save? to try it out? i've read somewhere that having too much hair mod make the Race crash on creation and that person was suggesting to disable all the hair mod and re-enable em after creating the race.

1 hour ago, SunsetGlow said:

Yeah i know that is not easy to help with just few hint but thank you for trying, i will follow your suggestion, its fine if i start a new game with only the required mod instead of cleaning an old save? to try it out? i've read somewhere that having too much hair mod make the Race crash on creation and that person was suggesting to disable all the hair mod and re-enable em after creating the race.

No, I doubt it's hair. It usually crashes the game when you scroll through it for too long.

Just remembered. You can just type "coc qasmoke" in the console in the main menu and it will make a clean save in developer room.

11 hours ago, dadgs said:

No, I doubt it's hair. It usually crashes the game when you scroll through it for too long.

Just remembered. You can just type "coc qasmoke" in the console in the main menu and it will make a clean save in developer room.

its working now, probably the skeletoninside the mod addon is what made the change, since the one inside the basic mod didn't worked out.

Edit: i did notice that there is no horn slider in the Racemenu under Head or Face, i try em all but can't find it.