• 5 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 6:31 AM, John of Doe said:

Ah well, that's a shame. Uh, does anyone have a backup of SkyDraenei saved? The mod author removed the previous version of the mod from mega. Not too fond how no armor or accessory really works at all with the new version.

same problem..

• 3 weeks later...

someone could create 2 bodies for me ? please 

i have make a litle mod for CalienteTools with the presets for create it = ( outfit/body = BHUNP 3BBB Draenei ) + ( SliderPresets = UUNP -UNPB - Draenei 01 + UUNP -UNPB - Draenei 01 BB )

just need the 2 body presets separate and packed if possible ( femalebody_1 + femalebody_0 )

No matter how hard I try to create or change the hdts of the bodies with each creation of the body, I lose the hdts of the breasts ?

tnx for help me lol 

MakeBody_Presets.7z

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 8:53 PM, D C said:

Thanks for sharing! But this one seems to be the CBBE SSE version. Does anyone happen to have the original 1.0 version of this mod? Also not a fan of the new version not being compatible with anything, and the new vanilla armor conversions of the original creator are not my fav. Thanks in advance!

12 hours ago, theman221 said:

Thanks for sharing! But this one seems to be the CBBE SSE version. Does anyone happen to have the original 1.0 version of this mod? Also not a fan of the new version not being compatible with anything, and the new vanilla armor conversions of the original creator are not my fav. Thanks in advance!

that would be twitter

18 hours ago, D C said:

well because that's le version

and this is SE

I don't think that's the issue, it's because the on on twitter is the 1.1 version. SkyDranei addon works on LE skyrim too, it's just that it doesn't work with skydranei 1.1.

6 hours ago, sar12 said:

this requires the original version can someone post the v 1 of the mod? the twitter one is 1.1 and dependencies mess up with that one

Yes totally agree, would be great if someone could share it :)

5 hours ago, theman221 said:

I don't think that's the issue, it's because the on on twitter is the 1.1 version. SkyDranei addon works on LE skyrim too, it's just that it doesn't work with skydranei 1.1.

Yes totally agree, would be great if someone could share it :)

well , i'll upload it once I get free and the network is strong

you guys are gonna owe me a one

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...