Lewd Main Menu and Intro Logo

View File

This is a group of some mods that change main menu with 8 random adult pictures and various music.
Replaces Bethesda logo with a short adult video clip for the start-up screen.
Removes Bethesda logo in menu.
Turns off the fog from main menu and loading screen.
Fine with HD/FullHD.

Requirements:
● SKSE

More info:
Changing default BGS_Logo.bik with a short(4sec) video created by noname55

2016884950_Bethesdalogointro.jpg.fc3565869bf0c54d28740e62af7b2841.jpg

Basic mod for randomize main menu is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28025
Pictures are from various artists. Music too.
Menu logo remover and fog remover from author - IceKK(nexusmods).

Installation:
Extract all files to the \Data folder in your \Skyrim folder.
Or
Use mod manager tools such as MO.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible

8 hours ago, Immortalharp said:

It doesn't randomize the main menu in SSE. I always get the same picture, open and closed the game at least 16 times to see if I was just getting unlucky each time and, nope always the same damn picture. It isn't even one of the pictures in the file labeled "mainmenuwallpapers."

me too.

11 hours ago, Immortalharp said:

It doesn't randomize the main menu in SSE. I always get the same picture, open and closed the game at least 16 times to see if I was just getting unlucky each time and, nope always the same damn picture. It isn't even one of the pictures in the file labeled "mainmenuwallpapers."

2 hours ago, ez19941127 said:

me too.

Works fine in my game.

Should point out that you mentioned SSE. Both the file and this support thread are posted in the LE section of the site. As a general rule ( unless otherwise noted ), files from here will not be compatible with Skyrim SE.

13 hours ago, bandygirl1 said:

Works fine in my game.

Should point out that you mentioned SSE. Both the file and this support thread are posted in the LE section of the site. As a general rule ( unless otherwise noted ), files from here will not be compatible with Skyrim SE.

Thank you for your work. I did use it in SSE.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:35 AM, Immortalharp said:

You need to download the mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28025  for this to work..

On 1/4/2020 at 8:43 AM, bandygirl1 said:

Works fine in my game.

on the file download page it does say that it's compatible with SE. I feel like since this mod id dependent on a non-SE compatible mod that the file page should be amended to reflect that.

2 hours ago, Immortalharp said:

on the file download page it does say that it's compatible with SE. I feel like since this mod id dependent on a non-SE compatible mod that the file page should be amended to reflect that.

You must have looked at something wrong, because it doesn't. And the page hasn't been updated.

2 hours ago, Immortalharp said:

on the file download page it does say that it's compatible with SE.

Where exactly?

File Information

• Views 6,980
  • Downloads 943
  • Submitted Friday at 06:34 PM
  • File Size 25.06 MB
  • Requires
    SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible  [This box is empty so ergo and ipso facto it does not say it is SE compatible]

On 1/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, multifrucht2612 said:

One song is "Passarella Death Squad - Just Like Sleep" but which remix is that ? Could you tell please ? @QWitch

That version from Hellblade. Senua's Sacrifice OST by David Garcia (Track - Hela)

On 1/5/2020 at 9:33 AM, Reepa7 said:

Do you know what song plays when it shows this pic?

r.roo - until

All music used:

Forest Swords - Anneka's Battle

End Of Silence - Blood Moon

Hocico - El Mundo de los que Callan

David Garcia - Hela

JRDN, Cat Dealers - Like It

Nightcore - The Dragonborn comes [youtube]

r.roo - until

Sephiroth - The Call of the Serpent

----update info about Special Edition Compatible No

Anyone else found that this doesn't install with NMM (older version)?

Before I go tinkering..  does it work to manually dump the files into the right folders?

Lastly...  with this and other similar mods (loading screens), is it possible to delete the odd picture we aren't fond of ourselves (or even add a couple), or would that end up 'breaking links'?

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Tara26 said:

Anyone else found that this doesn't install with NMM (older version)?

Before I go tinkering..  does it work to manually dump the files into the right folders?

Lastly...  with this and other similar mods (loading screens), is it possible to delete the odd picture we aren't fond of ourselves (or even add a couple), or would that end up 'breaking links'?

Thanks! 

I unpacked it with Winrar then repacked it with 7zip. Then it worked thru my older version of NMM. Hope that helps! :)

11 hours ago, QWitch said:

That version from Hellblade. Senua's Sacrifice OST by David Garcia (Track - Hela)

r.roo - until

All music used:

Forest Swords - Anneka's Battle

End Of Silence - Blood Moon

Hocico - El Mundo de los que Callan

David Garcia - Hela

JRDN, Cat Dealers - Like It

Nightcore - The Dragonborn comes [youtube]

r.roo - until

Sephiroth - The Call of the Serpent

----update info about Special Edition Compatible No

Appreciate it! :) 

7 hours ago, ray314 said:

How do you uninstall this?

I use Mod Organizer and after disabling the mod the last used wallpaper becomes the default and the music is changed as well. Also the main menu's font size is changed as well.

Delete files in your MO overwrite\overwrite/meshes/interface/logo and overwrite/textures/interface/objects

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...