Blood Magic Armor UUNP

View File

Port of MK11 Blood Magic outfit to Skyrim LE. Body type is UUNP with Bodyslide files included.

Textures are 4K compressed to DXT5. Additional archives contain optional 4K uncompressed and 2K compressed versions of the textures.

Ground / Inventory models for the armor have 1K compressed textures to reduce performance lag in the inventory menu.

REQUIREMENTS:
Dawnguard DLC
HDT Physics Extensions and its requirements
NetImmerse Override (this is included with Racemenu if you use it)
Latest XPMSE
Bodyslide and its requirements (only if you intend to make use of the Bodyslide files)
UNP-compatible skin textures

RECOMMENDED:
Eyes Glitch Fix
Mod makes use of the Invisibility affect which can cause your character's eyes to glitch out. The mod above is one of a few different mods that can fix this.
Alternatively, entering Showracemenu will restore your eyes if the glitch occurs.

------------------

DESCRIPTION

Adds the Blood Magic outfit as a set of light armor. To acquire the armor, seek out a coffin "chest" in Lord Harkon's chamber in Castle Volkihar. The chest appears in both the normal and "bossfight" versions of the room. Alternatively, the armor can be crafted at a forge if you possess the Daedric Smithing perk.

Once the base armor has been acquired, take it to the forge to create the Enchanted version, which features several new enchantments for Vampire characters designed to boost your vampiric abilities. NPCs and non-vampire player characters will not be able to make use of these new spells and effects.

The enchanted version can be made combining the base armor with a filled Black Soul Gem, and requires the Arcane Smithing perk. The enchantments (aside from the Full Set effect) can be learned with Disenchantment and applied to other equipment pieces at the Enchanting table.

The unenchanted armor is tempered at the workbench with Ebony Ingots, and the enchanted version with Potions of Blood. Tempering either version of the armor requires the Daedric Smithing perk. 

List of all effects, by set piece:

BODYSUIT
-Debilitating Aura: While the Vampire is in combat, nearby hostile enemies will have their physical defenses decreased by 25 and magic resistance decreased by 50%.
-Parasitism: When at less than 25% health, the Vampire gradually absorbs Health and Magicka from nearby foes.

GLOVES
-Augmented Lifedrain: Vampiric Drain spells are three times as powerful.
-Blood Bounty: Grants the Vampire a 5% chance when killing a humanoid target to acquire one Potion of Blood.

BOOTS
-Swift Shadows: The Vampire moves 50% faster while sneaking.
-Shroud: When sneaking out of combat, grants Invisibility and muffled footsteps to the Vampire.

SLEEVES
-Spellbound Swarm: Each time the Vampire casts a spell in combat, summons clouds of bats that attack nearby enemies for 5 seconds. Effected enemies become afraid and flee for its duration.
-Hemotoxic Weaponry: The Vampire's melee attacks deal poison damage and reduce enemy stamina regeneration by up to 75% for 60 seconds. This effect cannot apply to poison-immune targets.

SKIRT
-Swiftwing Cloak: Grants the power "Rush of Wings". This spell cloaks the Vampire in a swarm of bats that doubles movement speed and negates fall damage for 5 seconds, at a cost of 10 Stamina per second.
-Savage Bloodlust: While under Stage 4 Vampirism, weapon damage and Destruction spells are twice as powerful, and critical hit chance is increased by 20%.

FULL SET
-At the start of combat, automatically summons a Blood Fiend to aid the Vampire for 30 seconds. Increases fire resistance by 50%.

------------------

COMPATIBILITY
The enchantment effects are based on vanilla mechanics and values, and might function differently depending on whatever Magic/Perk/Vampire overhaul mods you have installed. If you notice anything game-breaking when used in conjunction with such a mod, let me know and I will try to make a patch for it.

UNINSTALLATION
Since this mod makes use of scripts for some the enchantments, I recommend completely unequipping all pieces and saving your game before uninstalling the mod or deactivating the mod's ESP. Otherwise, this mod should be safe to install and uninstall mid-playthrough.

------------------

PERMISSIONS
You are free to make and upload any modification to this mod as you wish. This includes conversions to other bodies, retextures, ports to SE / other games, patches to work with other mods, etc. You don't need to ask me beforehand but I would appreciate if you gave credit to me and the others listed in the credits section below, as well as a link back to this mod page. 
I am fine with the re-uploading of this mod's files as-is to any other non-Nexus site, but again would prefer that you list any necessary credits. 

CREDITS
Rotten-Eyed on deviantArt for the model rip
Vicn for his Creature Resource Pack
dint999 for the HDT PE rig used for the skirt physics 
Ousnius and Caliente for UUNP and Bodyslide

Last three screenshots created and submitted by Kali

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT PE, XPMSE, Bodyslide, NetImmerse Override
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

This is a nice piece of work! But, could I ask two things of this mod if possible? First, the fear effect on the enchantments seems a bit OP if it's going to be applied EVERY TIME  a spell hits an opponent. And two, the boots..could they be made flat instead of high heels? I can't see anyone sneaking around in high heel boots. xD

7 hours ago, Taven said:

This is a nice piece of work! But, could I ask two things of this mod if possible? First, the fear effect on the enchantments seems a bit OP if it's going to be applied EVERY TIME  a spell hits an opponent. And two, the boots..could they be made flat instead of high heels? I can't see anyone sneaking around in high heel boots. xD

To answer your question magic. Also if you are going by that logic you could say that the armor is too shiny to be sneaking anyway. You would stick out like a disco ball. But again magic.

9 hours ago, Darkpig said:

To answer your question magic. Also if you are going by that logic you could say that the armor is too shiny to be sneaking anyway. You would stick out like a disco ball. But again magic.

Yeah, but it's a personal preference of mine. I'm fine with skimpy armors (sometimes), but high heels cross the line for me. Weird? Yeah, but once again, personal preference.

10 hours ago, Taven said:

Yeah, but it's a personal preference of mine. I'm fine with skimpy armors (sometimes), but high heels cross the line for me. Weird? Yeah, but once again, personal preference.

I figured as much. Just wanted to give you a hard time.

In a way I can't blame you. The French used it as a sign to indicate wealth that is to say lazy nobles who haven't worked a day in their life.

^

It means Creation Club sucks. Since Bethesda didn't even bother putting in the effort to make it at least presentable I won't even bother explaining. Go look it up or better yet ask yourself if their product is even worth it. Whatever you decide it isn't my money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 6:51 PM, Mrdooperbop said:

Anyone else getting a 'hole' around the right breast or both breasts for certain bodyslide presets?

Could you provide some sort of screenshot or video? I don't understand what you mean by that.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, Darkpig said:

I noticed that invisibility breaks when you interact with an object which is fine and all but you need to reequip the boots to use it again. A minor redundancy but I thought I'd point that out.

Thank you for pointing this out. A possible fix I thought of would be to make the invisibility effect a casted effect on sneak rather than a "constant effect" enchantment, but it will probably be a while before I implement that.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:14 PM, Taven said:

I can change the Fear aspect (or the bat swarm trigger in general) to be percentage-chance based. I will consider it. 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:14 AM, Siegmeyer said:

Could you provide some sort of screenshot or video? I don't understand what you mean by that.

Thank you for pointing this out. A possible fix I thought of would be to make the invisibility effect a casted effect on sneak rather than a "constant effect" enchantment, but it will probably be a while before I implement that.

I can change the Fear aspect (or the bat swarm trigger in general) to be percentage-chance based. I will consider it. 

So it only shows up on the right breast for some reason. I use the seductress uunp bodyslide but the only way to fix this is if I change the general breast size. I'm not an expert on bodyslide so I don't really know how to fix it.

Preview 1_17_2020 6_27_05 PM.png

• 3 months later...

I love this mod and even converted it to SE to use there (until newer versions of Bodyslide quit referring to the body I built when building armor). But I've had serious issues with the speed enhancements either setting my character's speed too high or dropping it so low she barely moves. I use PSQ's speed enhancement so there might be a conflict between the two.

As well, the Debilitating Aura and Spellbound Swarm really interfere with stealth and the latter makes it impossible to use spells that normally wouldn't attract enemy attention (most Illusion and Restoration spells, for example). Same for the Bloodfiend when using the full set. Hooking Spellbound Swarm to happen when using Destruction spells would be my first suggestion. As well as reducing the range of both; enemies out of my LOS because of geography or distance have been aggroed by both and ruined attempts at sneaking.