Uploading Mods

AmazoniaRed

I am looking to get into the modding frenzy and I had everything set up but I could not upload the Mod File I have onto the new thread that I had been working on setting up. I realize that I am a total noob when it comes to creating and uploading mods but I do have something that I would like to share with everyone who wants to give it a try.

Specific problem:

I was trying to attach the file to the post but when I clicked Add Attachment after choosing the file, it never uploads and I am sent to and error screen after about 30 seconds.

I would like to know what I am doing wrong so that I can fix this and begin uploading mods.[/font]

You also may have to send a PM to Ashal the Forum owner to get uploading activated.

That should not be necessary unless the person is under some sort of moderator semi-ban.

The fact that he had an error screen tells me that it was just a matter of uploading something in an unacceptable format.

As was mentioned prior use .zip .rar .7z archive file formats and you should be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to thank everyone for all of the help so I could get this mod completed.

The Mod has been uploaded using Mediafire's servers and the thread is located at

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15877&pid=328737#pid328737

This is a weapon mod for New Vegas

Tried accessing this mod but the page starts loading and then changes to "Error". Is this mod still active?

Archived