Sign in to follow this  
lordarked

GOD OF WAR KRATOS 4 CBBE LE

I know you are not the creator, but I think you should put creator's name when you upload these.  That way we can reach out to them if we want to make modifications.

That and, what is it? An armor mod, a follower mod? Do you have permission from the original creator? More info is required here.

13 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

That and, what is it? An armor mod, a follower mod? Do you have permission from the original creator? More info is required here.

Most likely armor, as they have posted only armors in the past (to my knowledge)  I don't know if they have permission for certain, but I assume their other posts would have been taken down by admins if not.  But I could be wrong.

But knowing what the mod is, might be possible to look up the creator and ask.

10 hours ago, Aki K said:

Most likely armor, as they have posted only armors in the past (to my knowledge)  I don't know if they have permission for certain, but I assume their other posts would have been taken down by admins if not.  But I could be wrong.

But knowing what the mod is, might be possible to look up the creator and ask.

It is armor, checked it out. Also googled it and found the same pictures here on LL. Last I saw it was WIP but never saw a release for it.

the mod was floating around somewhere before, i had it but deleted it some time ago, this LOOKS like a re-up as i cant find the other source