Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps SE

View File

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted PCHS' mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the open permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the Original Author or contact them directly. This mod should be considered a placeholder for when/if the original author decides to take control of it.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s page and give PCHS some love!

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does this mod do?

It adds one or more female slaves to each bandit camp listed bellow. It requires original mod also listed bellow.

You can talk to such slave while given two options - to use her (...), or free her (sort of - gets removed from the banditfriendfaction and flee AI package gets set - for now).

Mod requirements & Credits

SexLab SE - by Ashal

ZaZ Animation Pack V7 or V8 SE - by xaz, ZaZ Chris

Modified camps

Hide contents

BilegulchMine

pchsSlave019 - worker (forge)

pchsSlave007 - lying

pchsSlave002

BrokenHelmHollow

pchsSlave020 - furniture (rack)

BrokenOarGrotto

pchsSlave003

pchsSlave018 - lying (bed)

pchsSlave021 - worker (forge)

CrackedTuskKeep

pchsSlave004

pchsSlave022 - idle (post)

CragslaneCavern

* reserved for special content *

EmberShardMine

pchsSlave023 - idle (post)

pchsSlave024 - lying (bedroll)

pchsSlave025 - worker (forge)

FaldarsTooth

pchsSlave029 - lying (bedroll, tent)

pchsSlave005

pchsSlave026 - idle (post)

pchsSlave027 - dead (table)

pchsSlave028 - furniture (rack)

pchsSlave006

pchsSlave028 - servant

FortFellhammer

pchsSlave014 - standing (yoke)

FourSkullLookout

pchsSlave008

FrostmereCrypt

* none *

GallowsRock

pchsSlave009

pchsSlave017 - standing (yoke)

HaltedStreamCamp

pchsSlave030 - worker (tanning rack)

pchsSlave031 - worker (forge)

KnifepointRidge

pchsSlave011

pchsSlave034 - furniture (xcross)

pchsSlave033 - worker (forge)

pchsSlave010

pchsSlave032 - servant

LostKnifeHideout

pchsSlave012

pchsSlave013

pchsSlave035 - servant

pchsSlave036 - dead

pchsSlave037 - dead

Mistwatch

pchsSlave016

pchsSlave015

pchsSlave017 - lying (bedroll)

added some ZaZ furniture and toys for SD+ immersion

Nilheim

pchsSlave040

Orotheim

pchsSlave041 - worker (cooking)

pchsSlave042 - standing (yoke)

RedoransRetreat

pchsSlave043 - lying (bedroll)

pchsSlave044 - worker (cooking)

RiftWatchtower

pchsSlave038 - furniture (xcross)

RobbersGorge

pchsSlave045 - idle (post)

pchsSlave046 - furniture (pillory)

pchsSlave047 - lying (bed)

Bthalft

pchsSlave048

SilentMoonsCamp

pchsSlave049 - worker (forge)

pchsSlave050

SnowpointBeacon

* none *

StonyCreekCave

pchsSlave051 - dead

pchsSlave052

SwindlersDen

pchsSlave053 - servant

pchsSlave054 - furniture (xcross)

pchsSlave055

TrevasWatch

pchsSlave056 - furniture (xcross)

pchsSlave057 - servant

pchsSlave058

pchsSlave059 - worker (cooking)

pchsSlave060 - servant

Ustengrav

* none *

UtteringHills

pchsSlave061 - servant

ValtheimTowers

pchsSlave062

pchsSlave063 - lying (bed)

pchsSlave064 - furniture (wheel)

WhiteRiverWatch

pchsSlave065

pchsSlave066 - dead (hanging cage corpse replacer)

WreckOfTheWinterWar

pchsSlave067

pchsSlave068

Other features

MCM menu - for now contains only check if the quest for dialogue is started

Bugs

None reported yet - though I expect NPC placing issues (like slaves outside cages or tents).

Grey face bug - shouldn't occur as I supply the mod with facegen generated data.

Future development

- explore scripting options for bandits to actually have sex with slaves (if not too script heavy or complicated? - I want this to be rather light mod, for my PC is already almost blowing up)

- add Cragslane Cavern - Kennel Club (slaves forced to be used as kennel/wolf sluts - optional addon for this mod)

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/20/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Framework SE, Zaz Animations Pack
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

11 hours ago, drocke896 said:

Thanks for the conversion. So is this mod similar to Sexy Bandit Captives? In the past I've typically run into scripting issues with that mod so looking for an alternative.

If I remember correctly this is the original that inspired Sexy Captives. It does not have names or outcomes for the captives they are just for appearance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the grey face bug(I know you said it shouldn't happen but it's happening anyway) any idea how to fix it? I have bijin skin textures installed, could that cause a problem? Also have racial body morphs. Everyone else seems fine only the slave girls have blackface. Also when I try to free them they remain there and I am unable to interact with them further(nothing happen on hitting E) 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/3/2020 at 3:14 AM, wellwoopdeedoo said:

Perhaps it's a stupid question, but can I have this installed AS WELL AS Sexy Bandit Captives?

I haven't tried, but I was just on the Sexy Bandit Captives page and it said you could.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:56 PM, SilverBl00d said:

I got the dark face bug and when I try to run it sais that it is missing the facetint files....weirdly enough it didnt happen in some of the bandit hideouts....

I found a dark face in Faldar's Tooth (140028dc) in a tent on the wall, but haven't run into any others yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting physics issues with the breasts of the slaves, and for the life of me, I can't imagine why. The slaves don't have a custom race, they don't use a custom skeleton or body mesh... Same for the hydra slavegirls. So long as those walk around normally, their boobs bounce gently. When I use a poser on them, the boobs stick near to the "upright" position. On the PC, and on standard Skyrim NPC's, everything functions as normal.

slave1.png.d0a6323fe03c8d7660f8292c7be6387a.png slave2.png.5986ee27519e0e6f044a3a2d83ef4ef3.png

Any ideas?

The default body is 3BBB, currently with SMP for the breasts and CBPC for everything else.

Edit: found the cause, Racial Body Morphs is not currently not compatible with 3BBB. I tried making a patch according to a forum post, but it's not clear enough for me to follow without any skeleton knowledge. Hopefully someone will provide a patch for the extreme, non-Imperious version.

On a more positive note, here's the effect of the Botox patcher on the slaves. :)

botox.thumb.png.d2760a68bfe5403c1447ebcb51f4b98d.png

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Hidden Salami said:

There are two random slaves, a few palisades and cages etc. south of Rorikstead, like theres meant to be a camp there but there isnt. Anyone run into this, or know a fix?

I don't remember where it was, but I ran into something like that too. You could delete the references in SSEEdit, but I didn't bother. I'm also not sure how you'd identify what to delete. Something under worldspace I believe.

3 hours ago, fooman said:

I don't remember where it was, but I ran into something like that too. You could delete the references in SSEEdit, but I didn't bother. I'm also not sure how you'd identify what to delete. Something under worldspace I believe.

Appreciate the reply. I reckon ill leave it be for now unless i come across more issues, worse comes to worse i can live with one less plug in. 

On 6/20/2020 at 9:13 PM, fooman said:

I haven't tried, but I was just on the Sexy Bandit Captives page and it said you could.

I found a dark face in Faldar's Tooth (140028dc) in a tent on the wall, but haven't run into any others yet.

Found one in Valtheim Towers, on the upper level of the tower farthest from the road, next to the bed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 12:05 PM, rishinc said:

I'm getting the grey face bug(I know you said it shouldn't happen but it's happening anyway) any idea how to fix it? I have bijin skin textures installed, could that cause a problem? Also have racial body morphs. Everyone else seems fine only the slave girls have blackface. Also when I try to free them they remain there and I am unable to interact with them further(nothing happen on hitting E) 

I am also having issues when I try to free the slaves. After I choose to free them I can't interact with them anymore and they also don't run away.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

• 3 months later...
On 8/21/2020 at 5:48 PM, ryozukeskyrim said:

I am also having issues when I try to free the slaves. After I choose to free them I can't interact with them anymore and they also don't run away.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Same thing happening 4 me

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 2:37 PM, orgs1n said:

I'm getting physics issues with the breasts of the slaves, and for the life of me, I can't imagine why. The slaves don't have a custom race, they don't use a custom skeleton or body mesh... Same for the hydra slavegirls. So long as those walk around normally, their boobs bounce gently. When I use a poser on them, the boobs stick near to the "upright" position. On the PC, and on standard Skyrim NPC's, everything functions as normal.

slave1.png.d0a6323fe03c8d7660f8292c7be6387a.png slave2.png.5986ee27519e0e6f044a3a2d83ef4ef3.png

Any ideas?

The default body is 3BBB, currently with SMP for the breasts and CBPC for everything else.

Edit: found the cause, Racial Body Morphs is not currently not compatible with 3BBB. I tried making a patch according to a forum post, but it's not clear enough for me to follow without any skeleton knowledge. Hopefully someone will provide a patch for the extreme, non-Imperious version.

On a more positive note, here's the effect of the Botox patcher on the slaves. :)

botox.thumb.png.d2760a68bfe5403c1447ebcb51f4b98d.png

Can you detail how you patched the slave girls? I can't figure it out from just the info on the mid page, thanks!

39 minutes ago, orgs1n said:

What do you mean by the "mid page"? How to use the patcher is described in a sticky post of the Botox mod (link). Is that not clear?

Yeah, when you went to the Creation Kit, what were the slaves named? When I try to export them, they aren't marked with a star, as stated in the sticky post. I'm stuck at that bit.

10 minutes ago, KillinCuzICan said:

Yeah, when you went to the Creation Kit, what were the slaves named? When I try to export them, they aren't marked with a star, as stated in the sticky post. I'm stuck at that bit.

Their names start with "pchs", You could see this by looking at the mod in xEdit, but I just went into the CK and typed "slave" in the search box, which revealed as much. Knowing this, it's better to filter on  "pchs", of course.

image.png.e03fb1835ad31a45946441aceb7943bc.png

Then just click the first record, shift-click the last and press Ctrl-F4. The CK should then ask if you want to Export face gen data for all selected NPCs? Answer Yes and let it run. In my case it took around 30". Then close the CK. You should see newly generated files in meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp.