Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps SE

10 minutes ago, orgs1n said:

Their names start with "pchs", You could see this by looking at the mod in xEdit, but I just went into the CK and typed "slave" in the search box, which revealed as much. Knowing this, it's better to filter on  "pchs", of course.

image.png.e03fb1835ad31a45946441aceb7943bc.png

Then just click the first record, shift-click the last and press Ctrl-F4. The CK should then ask if you want to Export face gen data for all selected NPCs? Answer Yes and let it run. In my case it took around 30". Then close the CK. You should see newly generated files in meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp.

Thanks! That actually helped. They dont show up like that for me, which means I gotta reinstall.

1 minute ago, KillinCuzICan said:

Thanks! That actually helped. They dont show up like that for me, which means I gotta reinstall.

Well that depends on which mod organizer you're using. If it's MO, just make a new profile with Botox, Sex Slaves and their requirements, and generate the face gen files that way and switch back to the previous profile.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm BRAND new to modding, and I use the Vortex mod launcher, and all my mods seem to work except this one. I've got the sexlab mod installed and working, FNIS working, zaz working, but I can't seem to find the problem... is there something I'm missing? I threw the 7z file into the Vortex launcher like my other mods, and I can't find the instructions for this mod's installation so I might be missing something?

• 4 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 11:37 AM, orgs1n said:

I'm getting physics issues with the breasts of the slaves, and for the life of me, I can't imagine why. The slaves don't have a custom race, they don't use a custom skeleton or body mesh... Same for the hydra slavegirls. So long as those walk around normally, their boobs bounce gently. When I use a poser on them, the boobs stick near to the "upright" position. On the PC, and on standard Skyrim NPC's, everything functions as normal.

slave1.png.d0a6323fe03c8d7660f8292c7be6387a.png slave2.png.5986ee27519e0e6f044a3a2d83ef4ef3.png

Any ideas?

The default body is 3BBB, currently with SMP for the breasts and CBPC for everything else.

Edit: found the cause, Racial Body Morphs is not currently not compatible with 3BBB. I tried making a patch according to a forum post, but it's not clear enough for me to follow without any skeleton knowledge. Hopefully someone will provide a patch for the extreme, non-Imperious version.

On a more positive note, here's the effect of the Botox patcher on the slaves. :)

botox.thumb.png.d2760a68bfe5403c1447ebcb51f4b98d.png

Wow, that looks amazing!

Is there anyway you could upload your file with botoxed girls?

I don't have the CK and it is impossible for me to patch it myself...

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 10:16 AM, forotherstuff32 said:

Wow, that looks amazing!

Is there anyway you could upload your file with botoxed girls?

I don't have the CK and it is impossible for me to patch it myself...

Here you go; these are the modified facegen files. You'll need KS hair for the textures.

Sorry about the delay, I don't play Skyrim much anymore and it had been a while since I logged on here.

Sex Slaves For Vanilla Bandit Camps (Botox).7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there a way to make sure they don't have random conversations talk ?

Like they're supposed to be captive who beg for help. Don't want to hear them say "yes ?" "need something" ? "How can I help you" or worse "come back anytime" after raping one ....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 2:37 PM, orgs1n said:

I'm getting physics issues with the breasts of the slaves, and for the life of me, I can't imagine why. The slaves don't have a custom race, they don't use a custom skeleton or body mesh... Same for the hydra slavegirls. So long as those walk around normally, their boobs bounce gently. When I use a poser on them, the boobs stick near to the "upright" position. On the PC, and on standard Skyrim NPC's, everything functions as normal.

slave1.png.d0a6323fe03c8d7660f8292c7be6387a.png slave2.png.5986ee27519e0e6f044a3a2d83ef4ef3.png

Any ideas?

The default body is 3BBB, currently with SMP for the breasts and CBPC for everything else.

Edit: found the cause, Racial Body Morphs is not currently not compatible with 3BBB. I tried making a patch according to a forum post, but it's not clear enough for me to follow without any skeleton knowledge. Hopefully someone will provide a patch for the extreme, non-Imperious version.

On a more positive note, here's the effect of the Botox patcher on the slaves. :)

botox.thumb.png.d2760a68bfe5403c1447ebcb51f4b98d.png

I had this problem with 3BBB on a brand new playthrough a few days ago. I think it was a problem when I used Bodyslide because I had a couple of different player bodies installed. After I wiped everything, and I went down to just CBBE and 3BBA - with no bodyslide textures/meshes/project files in my skyrim installation - the problem stopped.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:14 AM, wellwoopdeedoo said:

Perhaps it's a stupid question, but can I have this installed AS WELL AS Sexy Bandit Captives?

Someone else mentioned this, but AFAIK yes you can.

On 6/15/2020 at 7:54 PM, mnchild said:

Do not let this mod's X-cross nif overwrite ZAZ's one. It cause missing texture of X-cross. Hide this mod's X-cross nif in MO2 or Let ZAZ's nif overwrite this mod's nif in vortex.

SUPER glad this was mentioned because I'm on a brand new install and this was mentioned literally nowhere else. Is this confirmed? If so, can we put it on the front page?

On 7/12/2020 at 8:49 AM, krk38 said:

I'm getting slaves bound to posts scooting around the level.

I get this now and again. I think it's a PAHE/Sexlab scripting problem: they remain bound, but don't stand still like they're supposed to.

I have another mod from here on LL that keeps bound captives chained up in Castle Dour, one of the captive Damsels mods. Well one of the slaves will randomly unshackle herself, go mess with the other one, and then walk back to her spot and re-shackle herself to the post.

On 1/19/2021 at 9:50 PM, GoldenRain said:

There is multiple followers framework https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24167
 You can make them a member of your party until they die. ... Also bees.  Sorry I still can't stop thinking of the bee army

Bees? tf?

On 1/24/2021 at 11:44 AM, ShyKick said:

Hello,

I'm new here and very new to modding. I have this mod but if I go back to a camp I previously cleared, there are new bandits there that attack the slaves. Is there a way to stop this?

Thanks!

This makes it all the more exciting! Go in and rescue them!

On 2/13/2021 at 3:48 AM, KillinCuzICan said:

Yeah, when you went to the Creation Kit, what were the slaves named? When I try to export them, they aren't marked with a star, as stated in the sticky post. I'm stuck at that bit.

On 2/13/2021 at 4:06 AM, orgs1n said:

Their names start with "pchs", You could see this by looking at the mod in xEdit, but I just went into the CK and typed "slave" in the search box, which revealed as much. Knowing this, it's better to filter on  "pchs", of course.

image.png.e03fb1835ad31a45946441aceb7943bc.png

Then just click the first record, shift-click the last and press Ctrl-F4. The CK should then ask if you want to Export face gen data for all selected NPCs? Answer Yes and let it run. In my case it took around 30". Then close the CK. You should see newly generated files in meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp.

"PCHS" just so happens to be the name of the original mod author...a little hint for the NPC names...

On 2/22/2021 at 12:34 PM, ale6o said:

I'm BRAND new to modding, and I use the Vortex mod launcher, and all my mods seem to work except this one. I've got the sexlab mod installed and working, FNIS working, zaz working, but I can't seem to find the problem... is there something I'm missing? I threw the 7z file into the Vortex launcher like my other mods, and I can't find the instructions for this mod's installation so I might be missing something?

When you say it isn't working, what is your game NOT doing that it should be? Is it refusing to start up at all? is it getting to the splash screen and crashing? Main menu, then click "new game", but it crashes? Works fine except it's literally not putting slaves in camps? Is this from a new save or an existing one?

On 11/10/2021 at 7:56 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Dumb question. What body types do these sex slaves have? Vanilla or whatever the player has installed? 

Player-installed.

On 12/6/2021 at 9:19 PM, Farsh-nuke said:

489830_20211205054414_1.png.0a7f74163bbafc9cc106163a98ccd925.pngSo by Rorikstead I encountered a random half built camp

Would this happen to be near Goldenhills Plantation? Because there's another mod that puts a camp <200' away from it.

On 4/19/2023 at 6:29 PM, jutamayot said:

Isn't she supposed to have her arm in that holes? I did something wrong?image.png.a517d687509ba15fa7ba1b1b9bb7bc82.png

Non-related scripting error. This is from either Paradise Halls or Sexlab. Sometimes they'll walk around with their arms not in the holes, and then randomly put their arms back in. More likely to happen if the NPC is sandboxing.

On 10/8/2023 at 10:26 PM, VeraDra said:

K so this may be me just missing something, but is there any particular reason this mod is overwriting ski_playerloadgamealias?

Was this ever addresssed? Also, what's the significance?