10 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

UPDATE 4th December 2020

This year has seen some weird things, shifts on all theaters: From political to sociological to cultural and generational. We've been shaken, influences are pulling on threads that are like roots, bound into the fabric of our culture and society. Dialogue is stifled with violence of thought and action. Ears are closed and many of us have been scared this past year. Pandemic, elections, crazy things happening all around. This weird and unsettling year has seen both collective and personal tragedy for many, but there have been glimpses of light. Hope. Endless hope and determination to see things once started, through till the end. And with that background, work on Ivy has continued slowly and steadily this year.

We're about three quarters (3/4) into recording Ivy. But we're not only recording Ivy: some other surprises lie in store in regards to voice acting for the mod.

It's most likely that we will not make a Christmas release, and end of year release is possible but no promises at this time, no set release date yet.

Within a few weeks a new trailer will be released on Ivy's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTRb8ab9ZjK46X63Mtbluw/

Make sure to like and subscribe if you want to keep up with important developments.

This channel is demonetized by default, no money is earned in any way while making Ivy!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE IVY NEWS COMING SOON!

KP_Convos01.jpg

Cant wait,, so a new years present :D Niiiicccceee

On 12/4/2020 at 3:52 PM, Reginald_001 said:

UPDATE 4th December 2020

This year has seen some weird things, shifts on all theaters: From political to sociological to cultural and generational. We've been shaken, influences are pulling on threads that are like roots, bound into the fabric of our culture and society. Dialogue is stifled with violence of thought and action. Ears are closed and many of us have been scared this past year. Pandemic, elections, crazy things happening all around. This weird and unsettling year has seen both collective and personal tragedy for many, but there have been glimpses of light. Hope. Endless hope and determination to see things once started, through till the end. And with that background, work on Ivy has continued slowly and steadily this year.

We're about three quarters (3/4) into recording Ivy. But we're not only recording Ivy: some other surprises lie in store in regards to voice acting for the mod.

It's most likely that we will not make a Christmas release, and end of year release is possible but no promises at this time, no set release date yet.

Within a few weeks a new trailer will be released on Ivy's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzTRb8ab9ZjK46X63Mtbluw/

Make sure to like and subscribe if you want to keep up with important developments.

This channel is demonetized by default, no money is earned in any way while making Ivy!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE IVY NEWS COMING SOON!

KP_Convos01.jpg

Wonderful. Thank you for your hard work. I'm sure many are like me holding back on Fallout 4 just to play Ivy 6.0

14 hours ago, v505bx said:

How do you change Ivy's standard look in this mod? I see all of these custom looking Ivy and I don't know how to change Ivy's looks. 

I am using a combination of LooksMenu presets and some custom textures....And Bodyslide.

I use CBBE body without physics overlaid with the FSM Body Textures Redux. I love the Fusion body but not all clothing works properly and despite the tutorials online I usually run into issues with that "one outfit" I want to use. Currently that "one outfit" is apocalypse witch and memorable because its similar to Ivy's beloved dress from her days as Deborah, is short enough to show off her shapely legs without trying and for some reason she absolutely refuses to wear underwear with that outfit. 

Its so distracting when she just in such as a way as to show she has no undergarments under that skirt. :)

For her face I sometimes pick a preset face similar to what I want as an end result then alter in looks menu via console command slm 0e08598c (Ivy's ID in my game). I've run the gamut of faces from plain vanilla blond valkyrie to one I call Desi Princess to outright and obvious prototype Synth faces. Always a different face (and often body) for the game I am starting, if only to remind me its a new game. Usually my start includes using Nora to create the new look for Ivy, which I save as a preset in LooksMenu, then after recruiting Ivy I change her appearance. If I ever decided to stick with a single appearance I could use FO4Edit to make the changes to the Ivy mod itself but I like the variety. Sometimes the blond valkyrie looks right but other times something else feels right.

Quick and dirty, here's an assortment of looks Ivy has used in my games. Yeah, yeah, there are common traits. I have a 'type'.

I know.

20201125112604_1.jpg

20200823225651_1.jpg

20200828102544_1.jpg

20200905154329_1.jpg

20201014225316_1.jpg

20201102002551_1.jpg

On 12/9/2020 at 2:42 PM, yidus1 said:

I'm gonna tweak my new playthrough,, I changed her lips/hair and added moles but I dont like the hair that much

I'm not sure if your Ivy is intentional, or maybe it's a huge coincidence. Or maybe it's just in my head, but she just looks a hell of a lot like...

2013 Rittenhouse The Complete Bionic Collection, Checklist ...

On 12/7/2020 at 8:22 PM, bishlapped said:

But then, that's just me, I'm never really done with this.

The curse of easy computer modifications/alterations/customization's.

The MOD has continued to show why it's so 'top-shelf'. Made for a game which pride's itself in the ability to 'make it your own', while focusing on the bones and guts that like the game itself, is ultimately dependent on player immersion.

Just popping in as we approach Xmas to see if the voice actress was implemented yet. Kinda funny as when IVY originally released, I found the 'computer' voice part of the mod's charm and was hesitant to upgrade to the Geek Chic version. Considering how well she did, now I find myself holding out for the new version of human voiced fun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As her imminent release draws near, I struggle more and more with scrapping (Archiving) my current install and going for the newer version of Fallout. For those curious - my current install was 'fixed' to not allow the insane patching that fucked mod makers for quite a while and I couldn't even run the current 'Mod Manager mod' if I wanted to since my version is from before that. I realized I was between a rock and a hard place. Leave the game as is, which I'm quite satisfied with, but can't run many of the updated mods, which includes FourPlay in it's current incarnation as so many require either Mod Manager mod, or other mods which also require Mod Manager mod. Because of that I hadn't even 'heard' about Vortex, which without investigating, sounds like a mod manager that does 'more', like including LOOT or other such functions - I do know it has caused problems for some mods/players.

I know IF I do this (Update), then I may as well kiss all my old saves goodbye (Although I'd just archive them as well), but I'll need to figure out how to archive my external mod manager as that doesn't have choices for different 'installs' of FO4.

I've found myself wanting to play FO4 recently after a Sabbatical, and have dicked around on some older saves as I want to make a new character only after the new Ivy is completed. I'm a patient man, chomping my bit is just natural for a racehorse.

Spoiler

BoS.png.d48e30b6449a5387c8e46b96201d9c79.png

On 12/13/2020 at 3:39 AM, Shor said:

@reginald_001 - I just did the Ivy's mind quest again.  Is it just me or does the Ivy AI face have slightly different characteristics? 

Could very well be, yes.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:54 AM, ShadowProctor said:

I'm one of those lurkers who's been around LL for a mad long time, but never actually says anything on the forum. I've decided to poke my head out to say that Ivy is amazing, keep up the fantastic work Reginald.

Thanks so much! ❤️

10 hours ago, landess said:

The curse of easy computer modifications/alterations/customization's.

The MOD has continued to show why it's so 'top-shelf'. Made for a game which pride's itself in the ability to 'make it your own', while focusing on the bones and guts that like the game itself, is ultimately dependent on player immersion.

Just popping in as we approach Xmas to see if the voice actress was implemented yet. Kinda funny as when IVY originally released, I found the 'computer' voice part of the mod's charm and was hesitant to upgrade to the Geek Chic version. Considering how well she did, now I find myself holding out for the new version of human voiced fun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As her imminent release draws near, I struggle more and more with scrapping (Archiving) my current install and going for the newer version of Fallout. For those curious - my current install was 'fixed' to not allow the insane patching that fucked mod makers for quite a while and I couldn't even run the current 'Mod Manager mod' if I wanted to since my version is from before that. I realized I was between a rock and a hard place. Leave the game as is, which I'm quite satisfied with, but can't run many of the updated mods, which includes FourPlay in it's current incarnation as so many require either Mod Manager mod, or other mods which also require Mod Manager mod. Because of that I hadn't even 'heard' about Vortex, which without investigating, sounds like a mod manager that does 'more', like including LOOT or other such functions - I do know it has caused problems for some mods/players.

I know IF I do this (Update), then I may as well kiss all my old saves goodbye (Although I'd just archive them as well), but I'll need to figure out how to archive my external mod manager as that doesn't have choices for different 'installs' of FO4.

I've found myself wanting to play FO4 recently after a Sabbatical, and have dicked around on some older saves as I want to make a new character only after the new Ivy is completed. I'm a patient man, chomping my bit is just natural for a racehorse.

We're very close to the end of the development cycle, but not quite there yet. It's looking very much like somewhere in January at this point, but we'll get there.

And it'll be worth the wait!

@reginald_001 - Could you tell me where you 'hid' the possibly different mesh and textures for the Ivy AI?  I see a mercy, and an older version...

Also, are you working on any revisions for the awesome follower mod?  I am doing Thuggy's universe mods, and would be happy to test.

Well that was disappointing, hadn't played fallout in a while, saw there was a new version, and after having version 4 I think I will go back, not because of this OP stuff, but because I had a real human voiced comp, now she sounds like a cheap voice synthesiser and sounds crap.

Sorry I love her as a comp, but that voice is horrid.

1 hour ago, Havik79 said:

Sorry I love her as a comp, but that voice is horrid.

All companions have their drawbacks. I still prefer Ivy.

After traveling with her for a while the voice is just her voice. It takes time to become accustomed but does happen. If its not something you can accept then please wait until the new version is released in January - February time frame as a new voice actress will be playing the part of Ivy.  

Then the small but vocal group that can't get over the fact its not the original voice actress will come out of the woodwork... ;)