Jump to content
IGNORED

[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails for SE SMP


Recommended Posts

[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails for SE SMP


Skyrim SE conversion and SMP adaptation of the ears and tails from the Inari Race mod for Oblivion by Hidemaro. 

 

Equippable and standalone.

 

Comes in four standard color variations (red, orange, black, white) and a "haircolor" version that is scripted to match the player's hair color. 

Spoiler

 

Haircolor change script taken from Ashara POTW on nexus.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/

 

Tails and ears can be crafted or added via AddItemMenu.

 

Tail mesh conversion by Siegmeyer.

 

Requires:

Skyrim SE

HDT SMP - hdtSSEFramework, hdtSSEPhysics (CBP(C) physics version is not supported)

XPMSSE skeleton (4.66 and above)

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/13/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SMP physics files, xpmsse
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

 

Link to comment
On 12/15/2019 at 9:56 AM, Qrow- said:

Great mod! I just had a minor problem with the ears not working for my custom race so I switched the equip race of the ears from khajiit to default and added khajiit to additional races. It should hopefully work for all races now. Also one of the ears (I think 3) was using slot 59 and 43 so I switched it to only use 43. 

GR Inari EarsTails SMP.esp 9.96 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks! I adjusted the file and updated the archive.

 

Link to comment

Hey, I've loved this mod, its the only reason I use hdtSSE, and actually the only reason I came to loverslab. I started trying to play Skyrim SE again yesterday and went to update all of my mods, but the only thing I can't get working is the physics for this tail.

 

I'm using mod organiser and have tried running with just:

SKSE (1.5.97)

SkyUI

FNIS

RaceMenu

XPMSSE

hdtSSEFramework (1.5.97)

hdtSSEPhysics (1.5.97)

Alternate Start (just to make testing in a clean game easy)

Inari Tails

 

I do also use an ENB. All the above mods are updated to the most recent version available on Nexus (HDT SMP driect from hydrogen). I've had had this working previously quite easily, but I've now spent a couple of evenings on it with no success and I've run out of ideas. I'm guessing that there's something stupidly simple that I've missed.

 

I'd love any suggestions if you have them.

 

Thanks.

Link to comment

Honestly, I do not know what affects such errors.
If something falls or does not look right, it most likely happens that the standard skeleton is replaced with some other one from some kind of mod. It could be.
But in your case, I don’t even know what to advise.
Try to just turn off the mods and check the effect. Something will work. Try to put this mod at the end of the list.
I unfortunately can’t check hundreds of mods for compatibility, and besides, they are constantly updated and again everything needs to be done again. But if you find the reason for this error, I will be grateful for the information. 

Link to comment

Hey there, been using your mod since yesterday and everything works perfectly. The only problem i face is that my characters breast physics change drasticly when equipping the tail :/ They go from jiggly to super slow and kinda streched out. Any way to fix this?

Link to comment

Hey, tried using this mod, but its not quite working fine for me. The ears and tails load and display properly, except they are in the wrong position, they appear between the feets. I have all the required mods, I play in VR if it matters. Let me know if you need more information to assist me or if you have any idea what the issue could be. Thanks a lot!

Link to comment
14 hours ago, unusual229 said:

Hey, tried using this mod, but its not quite working fine for me. The ears and tails load and display properly, except they are in the wrong position, they appear between the feets. I have all the required mods, I play in VR if it matters. Let me know if you need more information to assist me or if you have any idea what the issue could be. Thanks a lot!

Getting this issue on non vr also.. anyone know a fix or the cause?

Link to comment
On 1/3/2020 at 6:44 PM, lovi124 said:

Hey there, been using your mod since yesterday and everything works perfectly. The only problem i face is that my characters breast physics change drasticly when equipping the tail :/ They go from jiggly to super slow and kinda streched out. Any way to fix this?

 

I'm having the exact same problem. It only happens when using HDT-SMP physics enabled on my body, CBPC for the body works fine with the tails. I love these tails and I really hope this can be fixed somehow, cause SMP is the best for body physics.

Link to comment
On 1/4/2020 at 7:44 AM, lovi124 said:

Hey there, been using your mod since yesterday and everything works perfectly. The only problem i face is that my characters breast physics change drasticly when equipping the tail :/ They go from jiggly to super slow and kinda streched out. Any way to fix this?

 

7 hours ago, hexiest said:

 

I'm having the exact same problem. It only happens when using HDT-SMP physics enabled on my body, CBPC for the body works fine with the tails. I love these tails and I really hope this can be fixed somehow, cause SMP is the best for body physics.

 

What type of body are you using? And what version of the SMP? Perhaps I know how to fix this problem, but more information is needed.

Link to comment

Ok I have solved the problem. When you say it needs SMP you mean the one on Nexus >>Here<< and not off the origonal website 9damaomods. The version on nexus has been worked on and has had version updates so it is different. I have just tested it and everything is working fine now, including the new KS SMP hair mod on nexus. It would be great if OP could add the spesifics to the mod description to save anyone else having the same issue. 

 

Great mod !

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Snaloe said:

Ok I have solved the problem. When you say it needs SMP you mean the one on Nexus >>Here<< and not off the origonal website 9damaomods. The version on nexus has been worked on and has had version updates so it is different. I have just tested it and everything is working fine now, including the new KS SMP hair mod on nexus. It would be great if OP could add the spesifics to the mod description to save anyone else having the same issue. 

 

Great mod !

Yeah, I suspected that this was the problem. Apparently because I'm still using the 1.5.80 version of the game and the SMP, respectively.
Thanks for the tip! I will add information to the description very soon. And there will be a small correction for optimization. Keep for updates.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...