Sexlab Release was a handy mod (no pun intended) in which player could relieve him/herself of certain...ahem...sexual frustrations during exploration when arousal reached a certain point.

Does anyone know if this was patched or taken further?  I know one or two mods say they will do similar but in my experience they are very haphazard with results (SLEN, ABBA come to mind).

Release seems to be an ideal platform for player, followers and (if really necessary certain NPCs like named, or bandits etc) to have a release when needed.  But the mod needs to be updated with gender keywords to reflect current gaming (futa, femboy, etc) and conditions to be situation aware like outside, danger, horse riding, combat, etc.. There are also many good animations to be had, too. MCM control and ESPFE would be important.

My modding skills are neglible. So, I wondered if anyone had taken this further?

Original author RangedPhoenix  additions by Davisev5225 updated by jorgen.klein .

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Sexlab Release was a handy mod (no pun intended) in which player could relieve him/herself of certain...ahem...sexual frustrations during exploration when arousal reached a certain point.

Does anyone know if this was patched or taken further?  I know one or two mods say they will do similar but in my experience they are very haphazard with results (SLEN, ABBA come to mind).

Release seems to be an ideal platform for player, followers and (if really necessary certain NPCs like named, or bandits etc) to have a release when needed.  But the mod needs to be updated with gender keywords to reflect current gaming (futa, femboy, etc) and conditions to be situation aware like outside, danger, horse riding, combat, etc.. There are also many good animations to be had, too. MCM control and ESPFE would be important.

My modding skills are neglible. So, I wondered if anyone had taken this further?

Original author RangedPhoenix  additions by Davisev5225 updated by jorgen.klein .

It doesn't need those keywards if you only use it in safe situations where it is plausible to do it. You can also hold the check arousal key with SL Aroused. Don't know if you need redux or another version but you should be using redux or SLAX, since anything else is pointless.

This is already based on SLA (Baka variant).  What it lacks is:

• disrobe lower clothes
  • suitable masturbation animations
  • aftermath - mess and robing
  • followers / NPCs of choice / gender-futa / location - cell choice / on-off switch / combat /  etc
  • Possibly link in with Dripping When Aroused, Cumshot, etc.