Genderbender for a day - What would you do?

Hi everyone,

I often had in my brain the idea, that life would be so much easier being a hot girl instead of a beyond average guy. The more I thought about it and talked with hot girls, I kind of changed my mind. That's why I wonder...

What you would do, if you could be in a perfect looking body of the opposite sex for a day (not longer as that would lead to consequences of whatever you'd do)?

For me:

I'd probably start by inspecting my new body underneath a shower and in front of a mirror. Then I'd make myself cum (just to get to know my new body). I'd make some hot photos of myself. Then I'd wear some slooty clothes and see how people react to me. Joining an exclusive gym for women would be fun or I might go to a ju jutsu class without wearing a bra (to live out that fantasy of being dominated and dominating). Not sure if I'd feel comfortable getting fucked by men at a club (as I'm not sure if I'd be attracted to them as I'm still a straight guy in a women's body). So probably more like a lesbian adventure. I'm not sure... I'd be most interested in wearing kinky clothes, teasing people and experiencing the never-ending female orgasm.

What about you?

Well first of all I'd drink a ton of water and take a piss, I gotta figure out if it's really that hard for men to aim that shit, at that point I'd probably notice how lovely my back feels when it's not being weighed down and causing me pain, how comfy my shirt was without wearing a bra and a few other minor things. Since it's only for a day I wouldn't be able to grow a beard which is a shame but I'd probably do the obvious and experiment with my dick, like.. waggling it around and trying to put it in my wife. Also depending on how my male body looked I'd try on some cute trappy clothes and go out that way, see what kind of reactions I get, and try to get fucked. I don't get a lot out of anal currently but I imagine with a prostate that'd change a whole lot and toys wouldn't cut it for very long so I'd wanna find some guy to try things out with which is easy enough on Grindr if you're cute.

Basically I'd experiment as much as possible within reason and that night I'd sleep on my stomach without breathing problems and it'd be a great day. I'd wake up the next day and die immediately but y'know.. it was good while it lasted.

I'm a tomboy.. but I would want more masculine clothing.

Pull my dick out. Stroke it until it comes.

Try to see if it's possible to actually suck it lol..

Be an absolute dick to my partner.

Wipe my pee offa the toilet seat on.

See what it feels like to get it sucked.

See what it feels like to go deep into some pussy

But most importantly.. I just really want to shoot cum on someones face and ass. lol 

But of the utmost urgency.. I just wanna sit back and not give a fuck for a while  

After (obviously) finally finding the clitoris i'd start a fight with some Chad's then cry when the cops come and flirt my way out of it, flash some construction workers, go to a bar to find out what girls really talk about in the toilet and if it's a Lesbian gangbang like we hope it is, and if not try to start one. Fuck my best friend to see if he's the major cock weapon he always going on about (should take about 11-17 seconds) would be weird as fuck but worth it just for the mileage i'd get.  Find some obnoxious nasty ass Karen / Stacy bitch and knock her the fuck out then vbag her.

2 minutes ago, nemocdt said:

Fuck my best friend to see if he's the major cock weapon he always going on about (should take about 11-17 seconds) would be weird as fuck but worth it just for the mileage i'd get.

This made me think of something..

What if you're a girl, turn into a guy, and get a girl pregnant?

And THAT made me think of something else, what if you're a guy, turn into a girl, and take a creampie.

? ? ? ? ?

19 hours ago, megamantaray said:

This made me think of something..

What if you're a girl, turn into a guy, and get a girl pregnant?

And THAT made me think of something else, what if you're a guy, turn into a girl, and take a creampie.

? ? ? ? ?

Nice question... What if you're a girl, turned into a guy and shoot your load straight into the air at 23:59:59, turn back into a girl and get impregnated by yourself. ??

15 hours ago, Loveryus said:

Nice question... What if you're a girl, turned into a guy and shoot your load straight into the air at 23:59:59, turn back into a girl and get impregnated by yourself. ??

What if you're a guy, shoot your load straight up, turn into a girl, catch the load, and then turn into a guy?
Is that gay? ?????

I would stream on Twitch or YouTube while wearing something revealing and kinky, I'd get a shitload of donations from incels and creepy old men. I would agree to be in a relationship with anyone who tries to awkwardly flirt with me, but the next day I'll be 100% male again and that makes you gay. Not me, I would constantly repeat/think to myself "NO HOMO" while flirting with other dudes. HA!

• 4 weeks later...

Would it not be hilariously self-defeating if the only thing that one did when gender-bending is to identify as Non-Binary before dressing in an entirely gender neutral fashion then spending the rest of the day indoors completely alone, negating any perks or advantages of gender-bending entirely?

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, megamantaray said:

Truly, the darkest timeline.

Not sure if it comes across without an english translation. ? Ignore me otherwise :classic_shy:

Spoiler

translate.google.com, since I am far too lazy to type it all myself :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

[Verse 1]
We wrote in chat
You were sweet and nice
We learned to love each other on StudiVZ
Your interests were football and green day
We had our first date at the lake
The sun was shining, we were drinking wine
All good in general '
But my uterus said no

[Refrain]
It couldn't be nicer
My life is pretty cool right now
I am having a good time
Everything cool in general '
It couldn't be nicer
I am having a good time
And that's when my days kick in

[Verse 2]
Your buddies do martial arts
Driving through town and honking
We are on the dance class
Start bleeding at the same time
Check out our goddamn cycle
Oh no, no guys get into this gang
Four hours drive with pain in the Flixbus
Believe me, the period is not a luxury
You go beat yourself, talk about your limb
When I talk about my days you lose your appetite

[Refrain]
It couldn't be nicer
I am having a good time
And that's when my days kick in

[Bridge 12x]
Meanwhile in my uterus
Bloody storm in my uterus

[Outro]
But everything is half as bad
Because I'm not pregnant after all

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 4:05 AM, FauxFurry said:

dressing in an entirely gender neutral fashion

Does clothing itself identify as gender neutral? That is some Kill la Kill shit right there. Weird humans and their weird labels. If one was actually scientific about it they would label it pants or no pants. Then again I don't wear clothing so who am I to say?

8 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Does clothing itself identify as gender neutral? That is some Kill la Kill shit right there. Weird humans and their weird labels. If one was actually scientific about it they would label it pants or no pants. Then again I don't wear clothing so who am I to say?

Clothes are tools created by humans for specific purposes, whether it is mimicking the properties of fur to protect against the cold or to aid in playing social roles including rank and gender performance.

It is only natural that they take on some aspect of their creators in the same way that an arachnid's web differs from a silk worm's threads.

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Clothes are tools created by humans for specific purposes, whether it is mimicking the properties of fur to protect against the cold or to aid in playing social roles including rank and gender performance.

It is only natural that they take on some aspect of their creators in the same way that an arachnid's web differs from a silk worm's threads.

That... Actually made sense.

As long as my skirt doesn't say it identifies as an attack chopper, I won't have to fear getting everything from the waist up chopped through its motors.