1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

It doesn't seem to work for me though. I tried several anal animations and none of them is working. The anal doesn't even open.

The only one that work is some billy animations which support the open anal. Although those work even without your files.

Later I will check if everything is correct and if something is wrong I will correct it and reupload it.
If I can help I will.

2 hours ago, CrimsonHell said:

Later I will check if everything is correct and if something is wrong I will correct it and reupload it.
If I can help I will.

Nevermind. Its working now. But it seem that your hdt smp config setting is way off for me. The vagina open too much, breast is too saggy, too much jiggle, stretching and moving around.

The xml config from 3BA work better for me since I can choose the setting during 3BA installation except that it have no anal collision. Can you give me advice on how to enable anal collsion in the xml file or edit the setting to my liking?

20220504041207_1.jpg

Edited by assassin394
8 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Nevermind. Its working now. But it seem that your hdt smp config setting is way off for me. The vagina open too much, breast is too saggy, too much jiggle, stretching and moving around.

The xml config from 3BA work better for me since I can choose the setting during 3BA installation except that it have no anal collision. Can you give me advice on how to enable anal collsion in the xml file or edit the setting to my liking?

20220504041207_1.jpg

You need to edit the following SOS and other files: Boner.xml penis.xml
Then there are the XML of the SOS of other entities.
<margin>0.12</margin> This changes it to 6.12 so it will be detected in my case since it doesn't. 
<penetration>0.0</penetration> this leaves it the same for colliding since the effect is to pierce
Then in the outfits folder you will see 3BCA-A-Amazing.xml where there is an A is B C D 
(The different bodies with different physics that you can assign to the game those physics are assigned in the installer)
You will see in that file the following line:
<bone name="NPC RT Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC LT Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC RB Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC LB Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC Anus Deep2"/>

For it to work you will have to put
<!-- --> between them, if I understand correctly, it blocks the CBPC action in SMP mode.

then at the end
<per-triangle-shape name="3BCA_Anus"> is going to be blocked by those lines <!-- --> 
you have to remove them. You have to verify that everything related to the anus is not blocked as a comment 
except for what was mentioned at the beginning.
Compare the XML that I edited with those of the installation and you will see the differences.
I would like to know what SOS you are using.
21 minutes ago, CrimsonHell said:
You need to edit the following SOS and other files: Boner.xml penis.xml
Then there are the XML of the SOS of other entities.
<margin>0.12</margin> This changes it to 6.12 so it will be detected in my case since it doesn't. 
<penetration>0.0</penetration> this leaves it the same for colliding since the effect is to pierce
Then in the outfits folder you will see 3BCA-A-Amazing.xml where there is an A is B C D 
(The different bodies with different physics that you can assign to the game those physics are assigned in the installer)
You will see in that file the following line:
<bone name="NPC RT Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC LT Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC RB Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC LB Anus2"/>
<bone name="NPC Anus Deep2"/>

For it to work you will have to put
<!-- --> between them, if I understand correctly, it blocks the CBPC action in SMP mode.

then at the end
<per-triangle-shape name="3BCA_Anus"> is going to be blocked by those lines <!-- --> 
you have to remove them. You have to verify that everything related to the anus is not blocked as a comment 
except for what was mentioned at the beginning.
Compare the XML that I edited with those of the installation and you will see the differences.
I would like to know what SOS you are using.

Thank you very much for your help. I'm use normal SOS and the xml file is from 3BA setup. I also have ABC for creatures.

Is the guide above is for exit my own xml file to enable anal collision or to modify your files?  I don't think I can do all of this though. Its too much for my monkey brain?

9 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Thank you very much for your help. I'm use normal SOS and the xml file is from 3BA setup. I also have ABC for creatures.

Is the guide above is for exit my own xml file to enable anal collision or to modify your files?  I don't think I can do all of this though. Its too much for my monkey brain?

It's easy, it takes a little time, you should use notepad ++ to make it more practical, 
it would be to try while you edit and have the game open, I recommend reloading the game from the 
load menu or loading and unloading the physics going from SMP to CBPC with the + or 9 key of the mod 
loading the body for example the D (use a specific npc for testing)

Hi. I have another question. So is belly bulge only work with CPBC and not SMP? I switched to CBPC and there is belly bulge but not SMP. If I reinstall 3BA with all SMP body but CBPC belly setting can I have both SMP and belly bulge at the same time?

Edited by assassin394
2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Hi. I have another question. So is belly bulge only work with CPBC and not SMP? I switched to CBPC and there is belly bulge but not SMP. If I reinstall 3BA with all SMP body but CBPC belly setting can I have both SMP and belly bulge at the same time?

Belly Bulge works well in SMP the problem is the detection as I had already said, on the one hand I had 
tested and managed to make it noticeable but it was not like in the CBPC (that's why I left it as I had left it acro's)...
my Opinion is the SMP is more realistic if it could be made to work better or if the CBPC detected sizes it would 
be even more realistic.
I had edited the limits of the belly and that made the hits noticeable, but it's not going to take the form of the SOS.
You can use the SMP combined with the CPBC Belly by blocking the SMP belly in the SMP files and activating the CBPC in that same file. In the same installation it does. When you activate the SMP physics in the game, the belly will be locked and the CBPC belly will be used in SMP mode
Edited by CrimsonHell

So I just started using FasterSMP (1.36 -- 1.39 is latest). I noticed that particularly for the breasts there is a constant "jiggle" effect when there wasn't before. I assume I need to edit something, but I don't know what. When I go back to the previous SMP 2.11 the constant jiggle or jitter goes away (and it seems more natural).

My framerate is a near constant 60 (such that I barely notice any drops, my 99% FPS does dip below 60 though). Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I noticed if I panned the camera closer to an actor with the excessive jiggles they would return to normal. But when I panned out it would start again.

Edited by randompeep
1 hour ago, randompeep said:

So I just started using FasterSMP (1.36 -- 1.39 is latest). I noticed that particularly for the breasts there is a constant "jiggle" effect when there wasn't before. I assume I need to edit something, but I don't know what. When I go back to the previous SMP 2.11 the constant jiggle or jitter goes away (and it seems more natural).

My framerate is a near constant 60 (such that I barely notice any drops, my 99% FPS does dip below 60 though). Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I noticed if I panned the camera closer to an actor with the excessive jiggles they would return to normal. But when I panned out it would start again.

Try this in config.xml:
  <solver>
    <numIterations>16</numIterations>
    <groupIterations>16</groupIterations>
    <groupEnableMLCP>false</groupEnableMLCP>
    <erp>0.2</erp>
    <min-fps>120</min-fps> " Testing, change to 120 and they stopped hitting weird jumps, I don't know if it will be the same for everyone, read well everything that can affect you before touching the minimum fps."

</solver>

Edited by CrimsonHell

Alright, I'm an idiot. So I was able to mitigate the weird twitching with some changes to the config.xml and a few other things . . .  but going through my recently installed mods I rolled back CBPC to 1.36 from 1.5 and now all of it is fixed. I'm confused, I recognize there were changes of course between the two versions but I have CBPC getting overwritten by other mods (including this one -- cbbe 3ba). I don't even use the CBPC setup I use SMP only but updated it because it was a dependency to other mods. The issue is gone whether I use Faster SMP (1.36-1.39) or 2.11. Whelp. lol.

4 hours ago, randompeep said:

Alright, I'm an idiot. So I was able to mitigate the weird twitching with some changes to the config.xml and a few other things . . .  but going through my recently installed mods I rolled back CBPC to 1.36 from 1.5 and now all of it is fixed. I'm confused, I recognize there were changes of course between the two versions but I have CBPC getting overwritten by other mods (including this one -- cbbe 3ba). I don't even use the CBPC setup I use SMP only but updated it because it was a dependency to other mods. The issue is gone whether I use Faster SMP (1.36-1.39) or 2.11. Whelp. lol.

There was a mention of the twitching issue in the forum topics of the faster smp page; some people mentionned it happened if the mass of the bone was too low compared to the gravity applied to it or something like that

I have a problem with breast scaling. When using MME the scaling works but the changes are barely noticeable when nude or wearing a 3ba armor/clothing. But when I wear a non 3ba armor, the changes are normal and as expected as you can see from the screen shots. This also happens when using mana tanks too.

Any idea how to fix this so that the changes are the same as the non 3ba armor when both nude and wearing 3ba? image.thumb.jpeg.2b46079a2f5dea5a157dcbbeeb6d756c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.58663c099b82b7cc4017f5fd05a2f7cc.jpeg

Edited by LabelDegree

A:  I'm not anywhere near good with textures or meshes, coding yes, the other two, hell no.

Thought I'd get that out of the way first.  Collision, I'm running into a collision issue with the breasts, most notably the right one, it seems to go up and to the right on crouch (totally nude or not).  It isn't limited to the player, while seeing a dead NPC on the ground (naked, vampire side road attack), I walked up to her waist on the ground and if I had my weapon out, the breast would do the same thing, put the weapon away, it went back to normal.  Almost as if the collision box is like 5 feet out in front or something.  I'm not sure what to do about it, plus the breasts tend to (during close person to person sex scenes when two women are involved), both sets of breasts try to fist fight each other.  The screwing the breasts also causes them to bolt upward and outward.

So 1, I'd like to get that under control so it works properly and 2, I'd like to get the vagina and anus to work on SuccubusLite, not sure what else I need to do to get that going.

GuruSR.

May 25 2022 15_12_47.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

All knowing and benevolent modders, this is my first post. I had a question about the 3BA configuration setting when using HDT-SMP. I have the latest XP32 4.80, CPBC 1.50, and 3BA 2.31. Everything is actually working as intended. In the 3BA FOMOD I have opted for full smp, and set physics to realistic with a strength of C cup (though I have also tried option 1 and option 2 physics).

My question is that SMP allows breasts to flatten or sink when laying down. However, it is flattening too much to me. Is there a way to adjust settings to reduce this? I know this is intended, but it makes the breast A LOT smaller than the original size. I am currently using Mod Organizer 2, and had run LOOT, bodyslide and FNIS prior to running the game.

Thank you for your help and insight. 

How do I get hand collisions to work? I installed the feet and hands from CBBE main mod, but those nifs dont have extradata for hdt xmls, in-game there is no collision with hands and breasts for males or females. Actually collisions dont work for the main body at all in SMP mode, ground or anything really. CBPC collisions work fine

Edited by glock88
On 6/10/2022 at 12:02 PM, glock88 said:

How do I get hand collisions to work? I installed the feet and hands from CBBE main mod, but those nifs dont have extradata for hdt xmls, in-game there is no collision with hands and breasts for males or females. Actually collisions dont work for the main body at all in SMP mode, ground or anything really. CBPC collisions work fine

I would love to know the answer to this too, I have started playing with GS poses and I noticed the hands going right through the breats

Hello, I seem to have an issue during sex scenes, basically a huge belly bulge. Seems to be the case regardless of partner, alignment or animations. To describe it better, it's like every cock is as long and thick as a thigh ;3 I think the issue is related to nodes or collisions but I am completely new to the whole physics and collisions thing.

I do know for a fact that I've followed all instructions perfectly, I've gone through the process a few times now just to ensure that, but I'm open to any suggestions or questions. I can also provide any information I can, relevant to solving this.

I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me with sex scenes looking like an elephant is testing my PC's model's belly stretching limits from the inside ;3

On 6/18/2022 at 3:34 PM, Violence6884 said:

Hello, I seem to have an issue during sex scenes, basically a huge belly bulge. Seems to be the case regardless of partner, alignment or animations. To describe it better, it's like every cock is as long and thick as a thigh ;3 I think the issue is related to nodes or collisions but I am completely new to the whole physics and collisions thing.

I do know for a fact that I've followed all instructions perfectly, I've gone through the process a few times now just to ensure that, but I'm open to any suggestions or questions. I can also provide any information I can, relevant to solving this.

I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me with sex scenes looking like an elephant is testing my PC's model's belly stretching limits from the inside ;3

Make sure that your Skeleton is DEAD LAST in the load order. If the problems are persisting, it's just not low enough! And make sure to do that in the Plugins section of your mod loader.

I'm trying to solve an issue of my own. As the boobs are bouncing around, they rhythmically snap back into position for some reason. They move around just fine, it's just this reset of some sort. Anybody know what that could be caused by?

FOUND IT! It's the Tuning.rate setting. Best set it to 0.

Edited by Public_Swan
  • 3 weeks later...