On 3/10/2022 at 6:19 AM, manpan22 said:

What version of CBPC do you have? I recommend you try 1.3.5 or 1.3.6.

higher versions give me similar problems, and the same with Faster HDT-SMP all versions other than Karonar1 cause me problems with physics. 

Sorry, I was wrong about the CBPC, just mark as disabled the parts of the CBPC body that you don't want to work with SMP in the MCN menu.

I don't have a MCM for CBPC only for CBBE 3BA. Still not quite sure whats up, loaded up a save from way earlier and the physics work fine

40 minutes ago, hyper-violet said:

I don't have a MCM for CBPC only for CBBE 3BA. Still not quite sure whats up, loaded up a save from way earlier and the physics work fine

Well i fixed it by simply reinstalling EVERYTHING. Took a while but that's the way modding goes i guess

17 hours ago, Kreftdjur said:

Hi everyone,

can someone please explain to me how can i increase vagina opening limit when using smp. Smp works fine on my setup but vagina moves (opens) only slightly when interacting with penis in animations.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Find the bones for the vagina in the body's xml (pussyL/R i think), go to it's bone constraint (it's in the name) and increase the "Linear X" maximum and lower the "linear X" minimum (ex : if the minimum is -2, set it to -3). That might do it

I've been troubleshooting this for days with no solution.
I have full physics with my body, and cloth physics and collision with outfits and wigs.
NPCs (followers) have full physics with their bodies, breast bounce in clothes, but no physics or collisions with wigs or clothing.

I tried starting a new game and equipping myself and a follower with identical equipment -- Coco's Student Skirt, a Leotard by ImmyNeedsCake (Battle Bunny), and a KSSMP Wig. Breasts bounce for both of us, but only my skirt and wig have physics and collision. The follower's skirt and wig are starch-stiff and clip into the body.

I recently updated to AE. This problem did not exist before the update. I have verified that I have the correct versions of SKSE,  Address Library, PapyrusUtil, 3BA, CBPC, and Faster HDT-SMP.

I have verified that none of the pertinent DLLs have been overwritten. I have reinstalled 3BA, CBPC, and Faster HDT-SMP.  I have verified my XP32 skeleton is not being overwritten. I have reinstalled 3BA, CBPC, and Faster HDT. I have tried installing the old HDT-SMP and using the DLL from Faster HDT. I have built and rebuild the bodyslides. I have tried a CBP only install, I have tweaked the actor distance settings for CBP. 

I have done everything but petition Sheogorath directly for aid. Again -- everything works on my character. Just not on my followers -- and it's just wigs and SMP clothing that work on me.  Nothing I have done has caused any change in this problem.

Can someone please point me toward a solution? It doesn't seem to be a bug with these mods, as I haven't seen this issue reported by others.

On 4/17/2022 at 12:41 AM, CrimsonHell said:

Enjoy and thanks to Acro748 for the mod.

Let me know if the physics works well (vagina, anus, etc.)
Only SMP, can be combined it with CBPC belly.
Greetings

Crimson-3BASMP-v1.rar 37.59 kB · 41 downloads

Hey can you help me get the anus collision working please ?

I tried for 3 hours collective but had to give up cus it’s like 06:00 and my eyes are burning.

So yeah i’ll come back in 8-9 hours if you respond.

Everything else works so, here’s hoping !

On 4/29/2022 at 12:00 AM, KKSSL said:

Hey can you help me get the anus collision working please ?

I tried for 3 hours collective but had to give up cus it’s like 06:00 and my eyes are burning.

So yeah i’ll come back in 8-9 hours if you respond.

Everything else works so, here’s hoping !

I need more details, there is no collision? check if there is a file called 
"3BCA-D-Amazing - copia" delete it, I forgot to do it, I don't think it has any influence.
You probably need to go through the bodyslide and build SMP bodies A B C D and player.
It may be that files are being overwritten by another mod.
The problem with physics in general is the SOS with its detection and in a certain way the animations... 
for everything to be perfect we would need a mod that fixes and blocks certain physics, tags and directs the SOS 
well in the animation, you should try the animations and moving it to see if it really doesn't work. I tried as much 
as possible not to mix the vagina and the anus in the collision detection, just trying numbers took me time
but I don't know if it would work with all the same.

The only thing I did in those files for the most part was to increase the detection area more than anything in the SOS... 
but at first it took me a while to test until I figured out what was going on...
Everything acros did it's perfect.
I forgot to say for it to work with the CBPC belly you will need to block belly in the SMP files.

Edited by CrimsonHell
On 4/17/2022 at 4:41 AM, CrimsonHell said:

Enjoy and thanks to Acro748 for the mod.

Let me know if the physics works well (vagina, anus, etc.)
Only SMP, can be combined it with CBPC belly.
Greetings

Delete "3BCA-D-Amazing - copia" from the rar.
I forgot to say for it to work with the CBPC belly you will need to block belly in the SMP files.

Crimson-3BASMP-v1.rar 37.59 kB · 50 downloads

Hi. Currently I'm using 3BA full SMP, SOS, ABC and everything seem to working fine. But does your files enable anus collision? That is the one thing that I'm still misisng.

Edited by assassin394
8 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Hi. Currently I'm using 3BA full SMP, SOS, ABC and everything seem to working fine. But does your files enable anus collision? That is the one thing that I'm still misisng.

Yes, you are going to need it to be on the position for that to happen, but I think it is more noticeable depending
on the size...
be careful that if the camera is on the ground it seems that the physics stop but return to normal once the camera 
is in a normal position
(that is done by the smp and the cbpc for performance)
Edited by CrimsonHell
11 minutes ago, CrimsonHell said:

Yes, you are going to need it to be on the position for that to happen, but I think it is more noticeable depending on the size...
be careful that if the camera is on the ground it seems that the physics stop but return to normal once the camera is in a normal position
(that is done by the smp and the cbpc for performance)

Does the anal collision still depend on the animations or it will work for all animations? Because the normal 3BA body don't have the anal mesh.

21 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Does the anal collision still depend on the animations or it will work for all animations? Because the normal 3BA body don't have the anal mesh.

in SMP mode animations are not necessary only in the case of CBPC(In SMP it is by collision and in CBPC it is 
animation) You will have to manually assign each npc to SMP mode as they all default to CBPC. 
You assign with the mod key and you go to SMP to all the npc that interest you.
It doesn't matter if you choose FULL SMP in the options, the CBPC will continue to be there in default in every npc,
it's part of the mod until you change it with the keys, I don't remember if it was the 9 or the + 
(one was for npc and another for the player)

Edited by CrimsonHell
4 minutes ago, CrimsonHell said:

in SMP mode animations are not necessary only in the case of CBPC.
You will have to manually assign each npc to SMP mode as they all default to CBPC. 
You assign with the mod key and you go to SMP to all the npc that interest you.
It doesn't matter if you choose FULL SMP in the options, the CBPC will continue to be there, it's part of the mod.

It doesn't seem to work for me though. I tried several anal animations and none of them is working. The anal doesn't even open.

The only one that work is some billy animations which support the open anal. Although those work even without your files.