On 5/9/2021 at 5:17 PM, allerius4 said:

Guys I have uncommong question. Most of people are asking here that their vagina physics arent working and they want to enable it.

I actually want to disable working vagina but keep the anus mesh and everything else.

My body is working perfectly now, vagina opening and closing, belly bulge working, all breast and ass SMP stuff. But is there a way I could turn off the working vagina? Can I edit the mesh myself and remove it? Sometimes its opening bit too much and its reacting even during anal animations. So it would be nice if I could disable it. 

Any help appreciated

Hey I'm trying to do the same thing. I noticed you managed to do it, but I'm a modding noob, so could you direct me as to which files you edited/deleted to remove vagina physics? I'm using CBPC. I tried messing with CPBCollisionConfig.txt and the 3BBB-amazing.xml file in Data/SKSE/Plugins/DdtSkinnedMeshConfigs but none had any effect on the vagina physics. What exact files did you modify? 

AND I guess if anyone else could tell me, that would be great :D

Edited by Mauster

I'd like to know, since there's still the SMP on load issue where it's replaced by cbpc. If SMP is toggled via a spell, wouldn't it be possible to use SPID to give the player said spell effect from the very beginning of the game and only have the SMP toggle for npcs ?

Edit : There's this mod that runs console commands as soon as the save's loaded -> using "showracemenu" resets the SMP physics and applies the collisions correctly -> having a console command to exit racemenu automatically would allow to reset the physics whenever the game's loaded as a temporary fix, maybe

Edited by Bystander01

Hey all, I've encountered a strange issue with the body (around the vagina/anus) during kneeling down poses and other similar ones.

I'd just like to prefice though that everything works perfectly fine otherwise, no texture issues, vagina physics/collision works perfect, etc. Anyway, the anus and vagina tends to stick out of the body during certain positions. I'm wondering whether anyone has encountered the same issue or could guide me as to what is causing it:

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6S173

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6S189

Obviously, I tried CBBE 3BBB (previous version with no vagina/anus mesh/physics) and the issue isn't there, so it has to do with the vagina/anus addition in 3BA. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this sort of thing, so if you know what is causing it and how to fix it, could you be specific as to which files to modify, and where I could find them? Thanks! :)

6 hours ago, Mauster said:

Hey all, I've encountered a strange issue with the body (around the vagina/anus) during kneeling down poses and other similar ones.

I'd just like to prefice though that everything works perfectly fine otherwise, no texture issues, vagina physics/collision works perfect, etc. Anyway, the anus and vagina tends to stick out of the body during certain positions. I'm wondering whether anyone has encountered the same issue or could guide me as to what is causing it:

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6S173

https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME6S189

Obviously, I tried CBBE 3BBB (previous version with no vagina/anus mesh/physics) and the issue isn't there, so it has to do with the vagina/anus addition in 3BA. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this sort of thing, so if you know what is causing it and how to fix it, could you be specific as to which files to modify, and where I could find them? Thanks! :)

Do you have the "knee fix" mod ?

On 11/30/2021 at 2:24 PM, AepSidh said:

I was wondering if anybody encountered a problem where in SMP mode the boobs go swinging in all directions while touching hands or arms, it can be PC's or for example male hands in SL animation, the funny thing is that it doesn't happen with CBBE SMP. I tried using different forks of smp with no luck so I don't think that is the case, tried it with minimal setup of mods and different 3BA installation profiles but the effect is the same: 

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

RaceMenu.esp
CBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

I am attaching a gif of the boobs going bonkers since it will explain what's happening better than me.
booba.gif.3afc4b898c68aace9eac5e6fc0bdd09a.gif

Yeah same issue but in my case it's the thighs that do that, it might be Faster HDT Smp since i dont recall that ever happening with the old HDT smp

Acro, thanks for your great work!

I had some issues with a weird behaving left nipple.

I found the following passage in 3BBB-Amazing.xml:

Spoiler
<generic-constraint bodyA="L Breast01" bodyB="L Breast00">
		<frameInB>
			<basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
			<origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
		</frameInB>
    	<useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
    	<linearLowerLimit x="-2" y="-0.2" z="-6" />
    	<linearUpperLimit x="1" y="0.5" z="3" />
		<angularLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="0" z="-0.05" />
    	<angularUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0" z="0" />
    	<linearStiffness x="900" y="900" z="1200"/>
    	<angularStiffness x="900" y="0" z="900"/>
    	<linearDamping x="2" y="2" z="20" />
    	<angularDamping x="2" y="2" z="2" />
    	<linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
    	<angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
    	<linearBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    	<angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
	</generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="R Breast01" bodyB="R Breast00">
		<frameInB>
		</frameInB>
		<linearLowerLimit x="-1" y="-0.2" z="-6" />
    	<linearUpperLimit x="2" y="0.5" z="3" />
		<angularLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="0" z="0" />
    	<angularUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0" z="0.05" />
	</generic-constraint>

There is a difference in values between the two breasts:

<linearLowerLimit x="-2" y="-0.2" z="-6" />		|	<linearLowerLimit x="-1" y="-0.2" z="-6" />
<linearUpperLimit x="1" y="0.5" z="3" />		|	<linearUpperLimit x="2" y="0.5" z="3" />
<angularLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="0" z="-0.05" />		|	<angularLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="0" z="0" />
<angularUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0" z="0" />		|	<angularUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0" z="0.05" />

So I copied the values from the right ("normal" behaving) breast over to the section of the left breast and the weird twitching nipple was gone.

I have no clue what I did, maybe you could briefly explain what those values do and why they might need to differ from left to right, @Acro748?

Spoiler

This is how my modified passage of 3BBB-Amazing.xml looks now: (if anyone just wants to copypaste)

<frameInB>
		</frameInB>
	</generic-constraint>

<frameInB>
		</frameInB>
	</generic-constraint>

17 hours ago, kle500 said:

Acro, thanks for your great work!

I had some issues with a weird behaving left nipple.

I found the following passage in 3BBB-Amazing.xml:

Hide contents
		<frameInB>
		</frameInB>
    	<linearLowerLimit x="-2" y="-0.2" z="-6" />
    	<linearUpperLimit x="1" y="0.5" z="3" />
		<angularLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="0" z="-0.05" />
    	<angularUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0" z="0" />
	</generic-constraint>

<frameInB>
		</frameInB>
	</generic-constraint>

There is a difference in values between the two breasts:

<linearLowerLimit x="-2" y="-0.2" z="-6" />		|	<linearLowerLimit x="-1" y="-0.2" z="-6" />
<linearUpperLimit x="1" y="0.5" z="3" />		|	<linearUpperLimit x="2" y="0.5" z="3" />
<angularLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="0" z="-0.05" />		|	<angularLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="0" z="0" />
<angularUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0" z="0" />		|	<angularUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0" z="0.05" />

So I copied the values from the right ("normal" behaving) breast over to the section of the left breast and the weird twitching nipple was gone.

I have no clue what I did, maybe you could briefly explain what those values do and why they might need to differ from left to right, @Acro748?

Hide contents

This is how my modified passage of 3BBB-Amazing.xml looks now: (if anyone just wants to copypaste)

<frameInB>
		</frameInB>
	</generic-constraint>

<frameInB>
		</frameInB>
	</generic-constraint>

It's because of the difference between left and right

To explain about linear x

What linear x means is moving left and right

so LowerLimit is limit to move to left and UpperLimit is limit to move to right

This status is not inverted left and right unless far away bone

If intentionally made left breasts shake more left (outward), to make the right breasts shake more outward (right), need to give an inverted value

the rotation (angular) direction is different from the linear so the inverted part is different, but the context is same

If the twitching has decreased and you still don't feel the difference, you can use it like that

as long as there's nothing wrong with the actual use, just use

it does not affect the save file so easy to solve even a problem occurs, and there are most of nothing problem where one xml setting has a big impact on the game like CTD

Will there be more sizes to use? There's A, B, C, D -- will an E and F be available? I looked in SSEdit, and the way the collision armor is applied has changed from the previous version I last used. 

Previously, I could copy some records in SSEdit (rename so they don't conflict) and copy some .osd files for bodyslide with slight changes to make additional sizes available and usable. Now it looks like the process will take much longer-- so I hesitate. I think so long as I follow what you have for the others I'll be fine.

Edit: it works. Just have to be sure to add all the necessary records. (my screenshot doesn't show the the armor addons or the rest of the properties in the quest), and create the bodyslide .osp (build collision body in bodyslide too).

image.thumb.png.7cefb5c849d6905ed55d2c1516c53b42.png

Edited by randompeep

Can anyone assist with getting hand collisions with breasts working? All collisions are working except for hand to breast and unsure why. Running CBPC/SMP together and have checked the CBPCollisionConfig and all the nodes and spheres are there for both but still hands clip through. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 6:48 AM, Acro748 said:

That file is unnecessary because anal collisions already exist in the xml on the latest version of nexus

However, anal animation is recommended to act as animation, not physics
so that part in the xml is annotated and disabled

therefore you need to remove the annotate of anal physics part & collision part and need switch to smp mode

<!--
	(Annotated Content)
-->

<!-- & --> This is an annotation mark

It should have nothing to do with disabling the hotkey

at the save file after switching smp mode
the actors still have to work in smp mode unless used hotkey or spell

If the smp mode is not saved
You'll have to doubt the effects of other mods

Apologies if this has been said before in the thread, I know you answer a lot of questions.

Could you elaborate on how to enable anus physics for collision instead of only when animation says so. Which .xml file should be edited? Which lines should be removed / changed?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate if someone could help with this, in my current playthrough my game was working fine. I didnt like the preset i chose so I used another one, this stopped the physics from working on my current playthrough but it works completely fine on any new playthrough I make. The MCM is there but none of the hotkeys or spells to change from SMP or CBPC works. However the physics do work for vagina collision in SL animations and funnily enough for Carlotta Valentina's right breast, doesnt work for anything else.  

Edit More Info: The Body presets are applied to my character and NPCs when I update them just no physics

Thanks

Edited by hyper-violet
12 hours ago, hyper-violet said:

I would appreciate if someone could help with this, in my current playthrough my game was working fine. I didnt like the preset i chose so I used another one, this stopped the physics from working on my current playthrough but it works completely fine on any new playthrough I make. The MCM is there but none of the hotkeys or spells to change from SMP or CBPC works. However the physics do work for vagina collision in SL animations and funnily enough for Carlotta Valentina's right breast, doesnt work for anything else.  

Edit More Info: The Body presets are applied to my character and NPCs when I update them just no physics

Thanks

I don't know if this will actually fix your issue but whenever my body physics aren't working I find just going into racemenu and using done and getting back out resets them.

14 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I don't know if this will actually fix your issue but whenever my body physics aren't working I find just going into racemenu and using done and getting back out resets them.

That didn't help, I reinstalled CPBC and 3BA and ran Bodyslide and FNIS and that still hasn't helped. Think I just have to cut my losses and just do a playthrough without the physics then

On 3/10/2022 at 5:50 AM, hyper-violet said:

That didn't help, I reinstalled CPBC and 3BA and ran Bodyslide and FNIS and that still hasn't helped. Think I just have to cut my losses and just do a playthrough without the physics then

What version of CBPC do you have? I recommend you try 1.3.5 or 1.3.6.

higher versions give me similar problems, and the same with Faster HDT-SMP all versions other than Karonar1 cause me problems with physics. 

Sorry, I was wrong about the CBPC, just mark as disabled the parts of the CBPC body that you don't want to work with SMP in the MCN menu.

Edited by manpan22

can you turn off belly physics completely, outside of sex also? i want to turn off calves physics completely too. kinda thinking of just going back to CBPC completely for body physics as SMP has a lot of options i don't want and it isn't clear how to customize some of these things and turn them off.

Edited by jimmywon34