TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

I believe the version of generator that doesn't require MBP is included in the OP.  (It just copies the parent actor)

If what folks want is something similar to x117 but not requires MBP, no, none that I know of. They need somewhat special treatment to mimic childish proportion and it will definitely require some other race mod other than MBP, anyway. I guess it's more or less being dependent on MBP.

(Though it is possible to have x117 or other races without mastering MBP..)

---

Also updated the OP, added a link to Rghost's debug version. Thanks!

excuse me, if i asked a bad question, but seems that my mod doesn't deliver the child

as i can see there is actually phase changing in womb, but there won't be any child show out around the mother

i upgraded the mod from older version(with a clean save), and this error only happened in this version

also, i tried the un-translated version of the esp/esm, still no children

kind of stuck in here, any help or advise will be really appreciated

thank you

excuse me, if i asked a bad question, but seems that my mod doesn't deliver the child

as i can see there is actually phase changing in womb, but there won't be any child show out around the mother

i upgraded the mod from older version(with a clean save), and this error only happened in this version

also, i tried the un-translated version of the esp/esm, still no children

kind of stuck in here, any help or advise will be really appreciated

thank you

Load order?

Did you update HiyokoClub too?

Miscarriage message?

You did not provide enough information.

Hey, i just found out the issue

Actually the problem isn't coming from the Hiyoko club nor generator

the problem is causing by "Using Childrendatabase at same time", and also, seems it's problem causing by the Childrendatabase system

So i tried using only this hiyoko system, and it works fine

Thank you for those who notice my problem

I've been trying to get this to work, but it doesn't seem to be?

I don't get any spell or womb item when starting a new game as a female char. (my main is a male)

if anybody can give me full instructions on how to install this, that would be great :)

i've only downloaded the files in the OP along with all the other lovers with pk stuff.

One of the messages in a4tcqmain is missing a needed argument. When I start a new game, I get this message in the console:

Error in script 09009ed5
Too few args for format specifier
TamagoClub:Initialized (Version:1.15c Debug:0 ModIndex:09)

Commenting out all the messages in a4tcqmain fixes it, though it's not a real fix.

One of the messages in a4tcqmain is missing a needed argument. When I start a new game, I get this message in the console:

Error in script 09009ed5

Too few args for format specifier

TamagoClub:Initialized (Version:1.15c Debug:0 ModIndex:09)

Commenting out all the messages in a4tcqmain fixes it, though it's not a real fix.

I found a missing "r", I don't now if it was the error.

New debug version is uploaded.

• 4 weeks later...

@ movomo & rghost - Just checking in to see if we are any closer to creating an OBMM and/or BAIN package for this? Something I still intend on taking a stab at beginning 12-21-2013.

Cheers,

V

Apparently, not yet. Rghost isn't around this thread for some time you see.

Since I really don't know much about Tamago system, asking me a technical question isn't a very good idea. Some day I'll have to take a look myself.

@ movomo & rghost - Just checking in to see if we are any closer to creating an OBMM and/or BAIN package for this? Something I still intend on taking a stab at beginning 12-21-2013.

Cheers,

V

I can make the final package, no one has complained about further bugs.

I am just testing the normal version without debug code.

Cheers,

V

Apparently, not yet. Rghost isn't around this thread for some time you see.

Since I really don't know much about Tamago system, asking me a technical question isn't a very good idea. Some day I'll have to take a look myself.

No worries,  ;) Just checking if anything more needed to be done on the technical and/or non-technical side to prep for what I'd like to try and do for it. BAIN is more flexible, where an OBMM file is less so, so I may start with BAIN first and OBMM at a unknown later date.

Cheers,

V

I can make the final package, no one has complained about further bugs.

I am just testing the normal version without debug code.

Okay. I'll keep subscribed to the thread and watch for changes, thanks!

If someone wants test it too, I have put the package on the first page.

So far, so good. I want to run through some more scenarios, but it looks good right now.

Are you by chance also using Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic - New Version?

So far, so good. I want to run through some more scenarios, but it looks good right now.

Are you by chance also using Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic - New Version?

Not yet, but I'm planning to. It sounds like it would let me test things more quickly.

Not yet, but I'm planning to. It sounds like it would let me test things more quickly.

Cool, I want to include that as an optional file for a BAIN package and later an OBMM file. Just want to make sure it all plays nice together.

And yeah, it is in some ways a very nice 'utility' for TamagoClub/HiyokoClub.

• 4 weeks later...

@Varenne

If any offspring of hiyoko has the "I HAVE NO GREETINGS" problem, it means that in your Oblivion installation the race used by that npc is marked as "not playable".

You should open your MBP++/x117  .esm files in CS and check if all the races have the "playable" flag, and make the corrections needed.

And don't forget to rebuild the bashed patch afterward.

I have found some races in MBP++ whitout the playable flag, quite silly don't you think?

This showed it's ugly head again while trying the latest Bravil Underground, and wanted to address it for this too.

I was able to finally track this down and correct it, thanks for the lead. I just went through them all and marked ALL races as playable. As important, as you point out you absolutely MUST rebuild the bashed patch afterward.

I'm using the latest version of everyting here for testing (but especially TamagoClub V1.15c Rev3) and have a new issue to report back on.

My PC has a 7 day old embryo and when jailed and then released a premature birth occurs; it skips the fetus stage altogether. I have never run this specific test before and only discovered it accidently, so it may have been present in a prior version of one of these MODs, or one I currently have active in my LO.

I recently introduced LoversTrueCrimeEx, the LAPF verson so I'll disable that next and retest...

... nope wasn't LoversTrueCrimeEx. Hmmm, maybe it's TamagoClub V1.15c Rev3?

More testing...

Does jail time advance GameDay or GameDaysPassed? If so, that might be the problem.

Yes, I do think it does, based on memory. But to jump from a 7.2 day old embryo to an immediate birth? That seems to be more than just a small fluke to me.

I think I may just try an overwrite with TamagoClub V1.15c and see if it still occurs.

Now that I think about it, I vaguely remembering reading, no idea where, issues with Tamago/Hiyoko offspring and jail. Maybe this is a workaround foe those issues? Just guessing at this point.

Does jail time advance GameDay or GameDaysPassed? If so, that might be the problem.

Yes, I do think it does, based on memory. But to jump from a 7.2 day old embryo to an immediate birth? That seems to be more than just a small fluke to me.

I think I may just try an overwrite with TamagoClub V1.15c and see if it still occurs.

Now that I think about it, I vaguely remembering reading, no idea where, issues with Tamago/Hiyoko offspring and jail. Maybe this is a workaround foe those issues? Just guessing at this point.

how long were you in jail?