TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Is there a way to make the setting spell in the game smaller.  IT doesnt fit on my screen so i cannot change it or exit from it.  Thanks.

Make note that this is the TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG thread, in case you have something older installed.

If it doesn't fit that's an old version of a MOD, try upgrading instead.

Which version did you use? My version or movomo's version of HiyokoClub and TamagoClub.

These two from the initial post:

TamagoClub 1.15c eng fixed full package2 - TamagoClub115c_eng_TranslationRev2.7z

LoversTamagoClub104_eng.7z   4.08KB

No idea if this was the right thing to do - the first post doesn't exactly make it easy to understand what is what. Yes, it's a long post - unfortunatelly, after reading it, one feels as if one understands less than before reading. I guessed that the above two were the most recent non-alpha versions, and that the others were old versions or the japanese originals.

----

About stuff not fitting on screen: This afaik was the case with an older version of tamago. The one mentioned above fits okay.

Which version did you use? My version or movomo's version of HiyokoClub and TamagoClub.

These two from the initial post:

TamagoClub 1.15c eng fixed full package2 - TamagoClub115c_eng_TranslationRev2.7z

LoversTamagoClub104_eng.7z   4.08KB

No idea if this was the right thing to do - the first post doesn't exactly make it easy to understand what is what. Yes, it's a long post - unfortunatelly, after reading it, one feels as if one understands less than before reading. I guessed that the above two were the most recent non-alpha versions, and that the others were old versions or the japanese originals.

----

About stuff not fitting on screen: This afaik was the case with an older version of tamago. The one mentioned above fits okay.

The latest stable version is Rev 3 in post #17. Rev 4 Alpha is for testing some posts back.

The version in the first post has following bugs:

- Ovum was not removed after fertilization, sperm too.

- The while condition in a4tcsWombOne, a4tcsOvumOne, a4tcsSpermOne, a4tcsFertilizedOvumOne and a4tcsConceptionOne ignores step changes.

-  Womb added on Tamagoclub's first initialization will get the energy based on strengh, endurance and luck.

If you make a new game with female PC and you are level 1 with low values,

the energy is based on these low values and is getting frozen. You can make level ups and the value never changes.

The energy is used in the ova energy calculation and other scripts.

rghost what's HiyokoGenetics.esp in your Version ? I have found nothing in the readme (or I'm blind :s )

Can I play without HiyokoGenetics.esp ?

Is your Version HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother compatible ?

Edit: you posted "If you want try this version, you have to use both HiyokoClub and TamagoClub from this post."

Where is the LoversTamagoClub.esp ? Which one should I use?

HiyokoGenetics is an optional MOD add-on, not required to play the main MOD set, so yes you can play without it.

So far I have used Rev 3 and now Rev 4 Alpha with both HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother (HGBM) and HiyokoFutureDream (HFD) enabled and have not experienced any major issues. Those I do encounter are being fed back to the MOD authors via PM or in the subsequent threads.

LoversTamagoClub104_eng.7z   4.08KB   3379 downloads - LoversTamagoClub 1.04 eng it's part of the OP. (I doubt you want the jp version.)

rghost's post #7 has some additional optional add-on MODS that are compatible with TamagoClub V1.15

rghost's post #17 is where new minor revisions were/are being introduced that addressed typos and errors in the initially English translations ones in OP.

For those interested in helping with testing, TamagoClub v1_15c Rev 4 Alpha 1.7z   83.89KB is in post #291.

@ rghost - Rev 4 Alpha feedback

Since this is one of the few Tamago/Hiyoko MODs I've updated lately, I'm seeing two new things I had not seen before.

1. PC is limited to the number of implanted embryos (conception). Exceeding that limit (4?) generates a screen message.

2. PC cannot enable upper body armor during phase 3 of pregnancy?

If these were not introduced here in this version and MOD I'll have to check elsewhere.

Since this is one of the few Tamago/Hiyoko MODs I've updated lately, I'm seeing two new things I had not seen before.

1. PC is limited to the number of implanted embryos (conception). Exceeding that limit (4?) generates a screen message.

If these were not introduced here in this version and MOD I'll have to check elsewhere.

1. What screen message? I don't understand this.

Can you try to explain it more, please?

2. I have not changed anything that belongs to it, I think it has to TamagoClub.esm no relation.

rghost what's HiyokoGenetics.esp in your Version ? I have found nothing in the readme (or I'm blind :s )

Can I play without HiyokoGenetics.esp ?

Is your Version HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother compatible ?

HiyokoGenetics v1.0, it is the original one (not modifed). It's optional, you can use what you want.

To answer the "what is" part..... if i remember correctly from a while back, hiyokogenetics lets one see the raw "DNA" data of things. I never actually used it, since looking at "salt values" (programming term) in a roleplaying game was a bit too geeky even for me. Could understand it being useful for debugging/developing generators though.

-----------

General oblivion dev question: When the new version eventually gets out of alpha/beta, if i were to make some final tweaks to texts, would the right way to go about it be this way?:

1. Turn the master into a plugin

2. Load it into CS with CSE enabled, only load oblivion and LPK ESM as dependency

3. Make changes to script

4. Save

5. Convert to master again

With all the trivial things one can do wrong in CS (i'm still affraid of removing/adding any dialog topics in plugins, because i've read that doing so can corrupt plugins, by the CS not doing things properly), i'm a bit hesistant whenever i do something i haven't done before - and so far, i have only edited masters in TES4Edit, not CS, hence why i'm asking.

1. What screen message? I don't understand this.

Can you try to explain it more, please?

2. I have not changed anything that belongs to it, I think it has to TamagoClub.esm no relation.

It may then be HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother (HGBM) or HiyokoFutureDream (HFD). Just trying to track down the source of it.

Since you've verified it's not part of Rev 4 Alpha I can check that one off the list and just review the scripts for these other two new MODs.

Thanks

PS: I'll post a screen shot when I get it again, if I do.

EDIT: Found it. It's part of WappyOne's MOD, HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother (HGBM).

Message "Your stomach has grown so large there's no way you can fit any armor over it!"

Ok this is my mini Introduction to noobies to tamago club that hopefully will give them an overview of tamago club , its requirements, and plugins.I'm sure there are errors and so forth so feel free to read it , ignore it , modify it,  post it somewhere else or whatever.

INTRO
TamagoClub v115cRev3 is the stable current release as of 16/2/2014 from reading the thread
Note I use TamagoCLub115 with HiyokoClub 1.10 + a heap of other tamagoClub plugins.

What is it
   TamagoClub is a set of mods to simulate the female menstrual cycle and birth

tamagoCLub is kinda like a car that is super customizable so read the docs on the various plugins. For example want only cute female kids go get a justinov custom hiyoko generator.Troll bubs then Brood Mother etc,

This document is not some sort of attempt to document all the possible combination of Tamago related plugins that will play well together or not.It may contain errorz and probably does.

What this document is for is to give a complete newbie to TamagoClub an overview of  TamagoCLub so that they have some idea of how they need to do to get TamagoClub up and running. .This document is all care but no responsibility.

Minimum install(Core):
TamagoCLub112 or TamagoCLub115(female cycle simulation -ovulation etc)
HiyokoClub (req creating Children)
SetBody(T spec mod ) for preg bodies resources(awesome mod with or without tamagoCLub)
TamagoSetBody to change preg bodies at diff trimesters (uses T spec mod)+ maternity cloths swap(I think)
loversTamagoCLub to give or receive cum. Remember it is always better to give than receive:)
HiyokoGenerator(req for Creating Children for Non CreatureRaces)
Namelist English  req by hiyokogenerator/HiyokCLub  for names(problems with language encoding types of original files?)
note Ini's Sometimes not included go find em!
HiyokoGeneratorCreature (for creating Monster Kids ? MBP monster races ?)

Note from my experience you may have to go get tamagoClub1.04(whole package first- it should contain most or all of the core requirement cept Tspec) before installing either TamagoClub1.12 or TamagoClub1.15 , various hiyokoGenerators , Tspec etc because some essential mesh/textures have not been included.This may have changed since I installed Tamago ages ago.Familiar with installing LoversPK mods is essential as installing tamagoClub also required Modular beautiful people MBP.This is a  difficult install  .Be prepared to troubleshoot problems.

Should have Modular Beautiful People  eg MBP(check min version) + F117 race(min version?)  ( children resources based upon 117 which requires MBP + monster kids from MBP ?) Or NOT if u have NON MPB hiyokoClub ???or generator???(untested!!AT own risk)

Load order for TamagoCLub related plugins is super sensitive and MUST BE CORRECT

Lover Pk min version ? Works fine with 96 . load order is super sensitive and MUST BE CORRECT

Suggest BOSS sort then hand sort of lovers mods according to the lovers pk load order guide on lovers lab and mpb load order guide or not up to you. Read mod authors docs

You may not be able to tell if a particular companion has received sperm, has womb,ova, fertilized ova,preg(unless fat) without using  mad companion spells (MCS) spell do trade. Unless they have cum stains persistent ( tamago discharge)

TamagoClub v115cRev4Alpha is experimental version with extra func

a particular Core file or optional plugin may only work with one of the TamagoClub versions or HiyokoClub version x  etc read the docs.then read em again.

Note there are multiple threads on tamagoclub related stuff and mods

PlugIns (Optional)
TamagoNews -When NPC's etc get pregnant chime plays etc
TamagoEncounter- generates NPC sex events reported by TamagoNews
TamagoTopic - extra NPC's Topics (ask if npc preg, her menst, cycle stage, she will give u a reaction when she discovers she is pregnant etc)
TamagoBreak -Possibility for miscarriage etc for rape , low health etc?
TamagoBadEnd ? Child birth is  fatal or other bad end!
HiyokoShooter ? will cause CTD if you have wrong requirements  . Basically one for  tamagoCub 1.12/HiyokoClub1.05 and one for  TamagoCLub1.15 AND HiyokoGenerator 1.10 (overall is a bit buggy)
TamagoDischarge!! - fun mod that creates cum stains on face or pussy that persist (a dunno >6 game hours or until u wash(swim ) or use toilet roll. Use amulet ? Ring slot?tail slot ? read the docs. So equipping ring or having ring may stop effect? Also only works sperm received.
TamagoHuds- probably require menueque as well, I dont use em but you may want one.

Note ? These will all probably work with TamagoCLub112 but may have min version numbers or not work with TamagoCLub115

hiyokoGenetics- no idea had it ages ago give info about hiyoko's may do other stuff?Inheritance effects from parents? maybe ?

Upgrade to Core Plugins (may require  higher version of core Files)
BroodMother - Adv HiyokGeneratorCreature want puppies/troll/etc  baby no problem get this plugin!
Also preg effects .
SetBodyReloaded - Adv Tspec  mod(awesome mod anyway)-change body types very fun
TamagoSetBodyReviced -Adv TamagoSetBody(requires TamagoClubv115c or above ?check docs)

Also as of 15/2/2014 LAPF does NOT support either SetBodyReloaded or TamagoSetBodyReviced I cant remember which just check the Docs on LAPF ? it may or may not work its just what the LAPF docs mentioned

Other
==========
HiyokoFutureDream ? give skills , level up etc so u can go dungeon crawling, adventuring with Hiyokos(kids)?have not tested this mod but is sounds good.

TamagoFertilityClinic ? Bug in tamagoCLub 1.15 rev2? and below where ova life time decreases with level upbut u can buy a womb energy drink every so often to fix this.Other usesful stuff global contraception, remove/add fertility spells,Hiyoko(children)  control spells.etc Get it its well worth having.

Mad Companion spells + extentions ? good for controlling hiyokos plus awesome mod and tamago friendly.
Control 96 or so Hiyokos  + more if u have MCS+MCS extention + human touch (untested)
Note I use MCS + extentions to compliment my existing companions with extra functionality but MCS + extension +human touch is fully fledged companion command and control mod with 120 companions able to be controlled?Not sure on upperbound.

Companions fertile?
You may or may  not be able to tell if a particular companion has received sperm, has womb,ova, fertilized ova,preg(unless fat) without using MCS spell do trade.Unless they have cum stains persistent ( tamago discharge).For example vilja will not show she has received sperm with normal inventory spell but do trade will show whether she has.Other companions inventory spell may or may not.

First two things that come to my mind:

1. Your guide proposes too many things that aren't neccessary, or not even in the scope of tamago (i.e. using BOSS). Just stick to the important facts: That tamagoclub allows chars to get pregnant and tracks it. That hiyoku club in turn deals with actual birth and keeping track of children. Stuff like that. One thing i'd clearly point out, is that tamagoclub consists of an ESM called tamagoclub, and an ESP called loverstamagoclub - and that one needs BOTH, even though they're distributed in seperate packages and have different version numbers (which is really confusing to someone new to tamago).

2. Punctuation and sentence structure. Normally, i'm the last one to play grammar nazi, and i by principle write all my emails and other comms without a spellchecker. Still, many sentences in your guide i had to read multiple times to parse them properly... when that's the case, it no longer is a matter of doing something "proper" but usability.

Here's my draft:

Tamagoclub allows NPCs and the player to become pregnant, and tracks sperm, ova etc. It also simulates a menstruation cycle for female characters.

TamagoClub consists of two parts:
- TamagoClub is the ESM and contains most of the framework
- LoversTamagoClub is the ESP and makes LoversPK work with TamagoClub

You need both to use Tamagoclub with loversPK.

While TamagoClub itself allows chars to become pregnant, it doesn't simulate birth or children. This is done by HiyokoClub instead. Without HiyokoClub, every pregnancy results in a miscarriage.

Hiyoko too consists of multiple parts:
- HiyokoClub contains the framework
- Various "Generators" are responsible for creating children. For example, there are generators for "human" children, creature children, and so on

-------

Requirements:
<list of reqs here>

-------

Current translated stable versions:
<Current stable versions for TamagoClub, LoversTamagoClub and Generators linked here>

-------

Original japanese versions:
<Links to japanese originals here>

-------

Plugins compatible with the current version:
<links to plugins>

-------

Experimental versions for testing>
<links to test versions here>

-------

Installation:
<install instructions here, incl warning about datareset, cleansave, etc, and warning about ESM loadorder changes>

-------

Uninstallation:
<Uninstall instructions here>

@ luinil - You could also drastically simplify your Introduction by mentioning that there are two distinct forks, and just making it for the TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG fork of MODs, which is this thread. The other fork needs it's own Introduction, IMO.

Here's my initial stab at setting up a BAIN packaging structure (if I ever get around to completing it...)

post-18672-0-54192600-1392562815_thumb.jpg

What options are in Core?

post-18672-0-71198400-1392562869_thumb.jpg

Some of what you have listed as 'Core' is not, they are optional Add-ons'. You do not need them to get a combined Tamago-Hiyoko-Lovers build up and running and producing offspring. (Granted it may be a bit boring...)

@ rynak777 - Comments on your draft

1. Requirements for the most part are listed in the readme and/or OP, point newbies to those so they get into the habit of actually reading them.

2. Original Japanese versions:

WHY, WHY WHY?!   We do not support Japanese versions here. If a user/member wants to go back to the original Japanese version they should at that point in their experience be able to track it down. IMO this is just too much noise for a newbie to be reading...

3. Same for some of your other listed items. We're talking non-reading newbies and they need to be reading the readme files AND OPs, period. If the readme does not include this it should be added. (Something I'm working on for my BAIN package).

And good discussion...

@ rynak777 - Comments on your draft

1. Requirements for the most part are listed in the readme and/or OP, point newbies to those so they get into the habit of actually reading them.

2. Original Japanese versions:

WHY, WHY WHY?!   We do not support Japanese versions here. If a user/member wants to go back to the original Japanese version they should at that point in their experience be able to track it down. IMO this is just too much noise for a newbie to be reading...

3. Same for some of your other listed items. We're talking non-reading newbies and they need to be reading the readme files AND OPs, period. If the readme does not include this it should be added. (Something I'm working on for my BAIN package).

And good discussion...

Varenne, my draft was for a replacement of the confusing OP and readme. It wasn't meant to be a guide. As for the japanese version - i was just going with the stream - the OP has them (probably for devs), so i included them, but clearly seperated them from the translated versions.

While a guide might be nice to have, it seems a bit weird to me to have confusing OP/Readme but a well done guide. It's like doing advanced stuff before getting the basics right.

Ah, okay that makes sense. Someone just needs to come up with a 'clean' structure and content and PM Movomo with it. (I don't think Movomo's primary or first language is English, same for rghost.)

DLs

As far as documentation with the DLed files, all should IMO include a readme AND the ESM/ESP should have the descriptions properly filled out, including version/variant. This is part of what I've been slowly going back through and adding in myself.

One point I will continue to emphasize and insist on, that this is the TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG thread and any add-ons that are not compatible with it should not be here. There's another thread for that. That should reduce the confusion for newbies to install and get this set up and working.

The very main, critical requirement though, if they choose to go with the MBP versions, they must have a fully functional and tested MBP install. Coming here and expecting to then get this working correctly, without doing that first is like trying to install a new transmission when you don't even have a working engine, and hoping that swapping out the tranny will somehow magically fix the engine not working...

I agree. It should be a progressive inclusion of what MODs are first needed (core), then available (add-ons for each core MOD) for this fork.

The non-MBP is then yet another new minor branch or fork of the this version set; 1.15/1.10. Most add-ons should work, but since I don't use it others will need to find out and report on it. The biggest difference is with HiyokoGenerators, there being only one for non-MBP, and again since I don't use it I have no idea of its current capabilities.

If you need help refining PM me too, and rynak777 has some good input as well.

Very quick question here--I'd like to use Tamago/Hiyoko, ideally the non-MBP fork of the HiyokoGenerator as I already have Race Balancing Project installed, and it and MBP do not get along. (Most notably 99.9% of NPCs wind up with freakish googly-eyes that will haunt your nightmares...yikes.) However I'm a little concerned that my PC is a custom race from RBP ("Hidden Elf"; basically Ren's Mystic Elf), and that might throw a curveball when it comes to determining child genetics.

Is Hiyoko safe for me to use in this instance? Thanks.

Your problem is that you are not using bashed patch or not using it properly. Bashed patch will resolve *most* of the eyes/hair related problems very nicely. (Not all, anyway)

I would generally recommend using MBP specific hiyoko generator. But if you really don't like to install MBP, go ahead. Non-MBP version should work fine with just about any race mod. Just keep in mind that hiyoko's from non-MBP generator are mere exact copy of their parents actors.

Your problem is that you are not using bashed patch or not using it properly. Bashed patch will resolve *most* of the eyes/hair related problems very nicely. (Not all, anyway)

I would generally recommend using MBP specific hiyoko generator. But if you really don't like to install MBP, go ahead. Non-MBP version should work fine with just about any race mod. Just keep in mind that hiyoko's from non-MBP generator are mere exact copy of their parents actors.

I was using a bashed patch, believe me. The latest version of RBP just doesn't support using MBP at all as far as I know--the two totally conflict when it comes to the eye meshes/textures front. Bashed patch won't fix it, though it wasn't for want of trying (and maybe some wishful thinking) on my part.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. I look forward to giving the mod a spin.

@MehraMilo

4. This project is supposed to be modular. Therefore there are a lot of options to customize it to your liking. Make sure that you understand what each is doing, before activating them or requesting anything.
Core files (they are the main plugin. Use only one of them):
- the default one uses Capucines Eyes and is compatible with any Eye mod (via Wrye Bash) that is using the default eye mesh (former Bash tag Eye-D). It is required for both NPCDiversity modules.
- the Light version does not include any new races, hairs or eyes. In a way it's "bash ready". You do not need the installation files for this. If you want to build up your own combination of cosmetic mods, this may be a good start.

That's directly from the OP on Nexus for RBP, so you may want to review which optional ESPs you used and/or any Bash tags you did or did not use.