TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Starting a new game with Tamago Fertility Clinic 1.04 has resulted in no tamagoclub spam for me, and I'm 10 hours into that game.

I was able to fix a game with it occurring by using TES4Edit to remove the duplicated function a4tcsconceptionOne from the version of tamago fertility clinic that was running with that corrupted game (make sure you don't delete the one in tamagoclub.esm), continuing the game (spam had stopped), saving it, and doing a clean save before reinstalling tamago fertility clinic 1.04.

mini_409657Oblivion2013053011170284.jpg

mini_317451Oblivion2013053011173550.jpg

Ok here's the problem.
It's not only male or female with kokumaromilk.
It's both, sometimes there's sperm, sometimes there's not. It's unstable because there's unknowombstate.
And it appear when i load fertility, and, obse error too.
Here's my load order:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.33]
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  TamagoClub.esm
05  HiyokoClub.esm
06  LoversCreature.esm
07  x117race.esm
08  Chanpon.esm
09  Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
0A  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0B  Enhanced Hotkeys.esp  [Version 2.3.1]
0C  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0D  DLCOrrery.esp
0E  DLCVileLair.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  DLCSpellTomes.esp
11  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
12  AW_Wings.esp  [Version 1]
13  DLCThievesDen.esp
14  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.33]
15  OOO-Water_Weeds.esp  [Version 1.33]
16  Enchanting and Spell Making Altars.esp
17  Hentai Mania.esp
18  OOO_Hentai Mania.esp  [Version 0.8.2]
19  ScarletMonastery.esp
1A  ShadowfangKeep.esp
1B  Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
1C  DLCFrostcrag.esp
1D  Knights.esp
1E  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
1F  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
20  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
21  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
22  RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
23  TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
24  LoversTamagoClub.esp
25  HiyokoGenerator.esp
26  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
27  TamagoSetBody.esp
28  HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
29  LoversProstitute.esp  [Version 0.25a]
2A  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2B  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 2.2]
2C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
2D  LoversRaperS.esp
2E  LoversJoburg.esp
2F  666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp
30  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
31  LoversBitch.esp
32  LoversCreature.esp
33  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
34  LoversPayBandit.esp
35  LoversTrueCrime.esp
36  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
37  PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.65.esp
38  LoversImmoralGuards.esp
39  LoversImmoralSisters.esp
3A  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
3B  LoversMagic.esp
3C  LoversUnicorn.esp
3D  LoversLight.esp
3E  Stronger Soul Gems - no cap x2.esp
3F  SetBody.esp
40  AutoSetBody.esp
41  EnchantmentRestore.esp
42  Oblivion XP.esp  [Version 4.1.5]
43  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
44  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
45  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
46  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
47  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
48  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
49  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
4B  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
4D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
4E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
4F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
50  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
51  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
52  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
53  x117race.esp
54  x117Race ENG Race.esp
55  Lop-ears Elf.esp
56  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
57  SuccubusRace.esp
58  X.Races.Comp.esp
59  LoversStripper.esp
5A  PHHornTest.esp  [Version 2.1]
5B  TamagoDischarge.esp
5C  LoversChorus.esp
5D  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
5E  Lair of the Hydra-4490.esp  [Version 2.5]
5F  zzEstrus.esp
60  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
61  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I'll coyp this message in the good topic too.

I want to add something.
There's a mod with contraceptive pill to buy for player contraception.
Can we choos, in your mod, to set the contraception only for female npc, to avoid many pregnant.
But if they fuck another female, they give sperm like a male does.
You see? Contraceptive just for female ovum.
And for the player, he have to think to use pill.
You can "choose" girl for make her "fertile" and not unfertile as she would be.
And that will be perfect, like that you choose who's pregnant, and there's no massive childs every where. ^^
I'll take a look at you ini :)
Maybe i can understand it

This is a bit of an essay, apologies, but I'm going to try to clear up some confusion.

Unskilled : I am using the Lovers with PK female contraceptive system, which works by blocking sperm transfer to a target with the contraceptive token in inventory. It does not take the presence of an ovum into account. Other Lovers mods - LoversProstitute for example - use this system too. I don't intend to make up my own.

Currently, Tamago Fertility Clinic allows for a global contraceptive effect (as you requested a little while ago), which prevents all NPCs in the game who possess a womb (but not the player) from accepting sperm transfers. This effect is permanent, but can be dispelled from individual NPCs by a spell provided in Tamago Fertility Clinic. This global is controlled by a setting in the INI file (that's all the ini file does).

A second spell in Tamago Fertility Clinic casts the contraceptive effect spell on individual NPCs. Both spells give an error message if cast on a male.

The contraceptive pill provided by other mods provides a limited-duration contraceptive _to the player_ . I use this in my games, because the Tamago Fertility Clinic contraceptive deliberately only affects NPCs.

Now, in light of this, considering your questions above :-

'Can we choos, in your mod, to set the contraception only for female npc, to avoid many pregnant' - this is already the case. Just turn the global contraceptive on. Males are not affected.

'But if they fuck another female, they give sperm like a male does' - this is the case if kokumarumilk is non-zero, but _no sperm transfer takes place if the recipient has the contraceptive token_. This is how the contraceptive works, see above. I think you have been expecting female --> female sperm transfer to a target _with the contraceptive token_ to happen with kokumaromike on. It won't. Males will not be able to donate sperm to them either.

'You see? Contraceptive just for female ovum.' I do see, but I think you don't understand the system, which is why I've gone into some detail above.

'And for the player, he have to think to use pill' The pill does not work on player males who must use the condom if they wish to avoid donating sperm. Female players can/should use the pills, as the Tamago Fertility Clinic contraceptives _do not affect the player_ .

'You can "choose" girl for make her "fertile" and not unfertile as she would be.' - this is currently the case. Turn the global contraceptive on and no females other than the player can accept sperm, ever. If you want to make a female accept sperm, cast the Tamago Fertility Clinic 'dispel contraceptive' spell on them. Note that if you turn the global contraceptive off in the .ini, then load a saved game, any NPCs who have already been in the same cell as the player will still have the global contraceptive, but previously unseen (new) ones will not.

'And that will be perfect, like that you choose who's pregnant, and there's no massive childs every where. ^^' - it currently does just what you're asking; but I'm not sure you understand what you're asking for ;)

I've been testing v 1.04 of tamago Fertility Clinic for some time, starting with a new game, and the tamagoclub spam is simply not present, and the womb status is always available - i.e. the bug is fixed. There is a problem with v 1.04 though. Calindil does not want to sell certain classes of items, such as potions. Rather than struggle with him any more, Norbert Lelles in Anvil now sells everything that Calindil will not, so the conception potion (and everything else) is available from him. This is in v 1.05, which I'll upload after a bit more testing.

Varenne requested a way of having a class-specific version of the global contraceptive effect, so that, for example, all females NPCs would be fertile except guards. A guard-specific setting is now in 1.05, but I'm tinkering with a way of making it possible to specify any class/race as having the contraceptive. Not sure if I'll include that in the release or not.

I'm going to copy this post to the Tamago Fertility Clinic thread too.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why ovum fertilization would so often lead to so many fertilized ova? I'd say about half of the fertilizations that have occurred in my games have resulted in multiple fertilized ova. The settings for TamagoClub are the default ones. I've been having this problem for a while and I've been using the latest versions of TamagoClub and HiyokoClub. I've tried disabling all of my other mods and it still happens.

After a long debug session I found the part where this is happening.

Script a4tcsOvumOne for two fertilized ova and script a4tcsFertilizedOvumOne for four babys.

This line "while d->LastMins <= data->LastMins + a4tc.RunInterval" doesn't make sense to me and causes this.

This loops the block twice, everytime. There is a high chance a4tcfFertilize gets called twice.

I'm wondering where would be a good place to report a bug with HiyokoGeneratorCreature? It doesn't seem to have it's own thread.

Using the Tamago/Hiyoko files from the original post here, all the creatures my character gives birth to are always hostile towards other NPCs. They can't be ordered to stay in an 'orphanage' (they don't follow the apple if I spawn it from Hiyoko Settings), and while hostile they also inherit my character's factions, which means if I kill them to prevent them from attacking NPCs I get suspended from the mages guild. Usually this isn't a problem as most creature children get killed off by guard NPCs easily enough, but sometimes the creatures born are pretty strong and go on a murdering spree.

This is of course only regarding creature children from HiyokoGeneratorCreature rather than the normal human children which work fine in my game.

My install 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

===============================================================

Install before upgrade

1.04 upgraded to tamago club 1.12 with hiyoko generator justinov(modified 1.05 version), earlier versions of lovers encounters ,hiyoko shooter,namelist english  etc etc . I noticed that all the files that i have like hiyoko generator have later version that posts say work ok with tamago club 1.15/hiyokoClub 1.10 .(page 1 op )Cept no mention of tamago Discharge ( well on the first page of the op). I am using lover PK96v1 

Upgrade to tamagoClub 1.15

I did a  quick test and  upgrade of my previous install to tamago club v1.15 and  used hiyoko generator 1.10 ( i just overwrote stuff).I did not upgrade lovers encounters(didnt load) or namelist english or hiyoko shooter and it appeared ok. my tomago hud kil worked ok.

Ok i should just smack myself  probably best with  a clean install !?:(

Questions about tamago club 1.15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=======================================================================Mad companion spells +extensions , or inventory check unable to find womb,sperm or ova on anyone. Tamago hud kill  did show sperm and womb state! wtf? Are wombs or ova  hidden by default ?Even from MCS!Maybe i just f******** the install.

Also strange new options in tamago club ini  something about clean up of sperm?Near the bottom i think.Anyone know much about those options ?they are completely new to me so I have no idea what they do.

tamago discharge does not appear to work ?

reverted back to 1.12 so its no disaster or anything.Its just it took so much effort to get tamago club 1.12 working that I am asking all these questions .thank you.

Oh dear God. I've never understood Wyre Bash. Its a bit like ENPs for me. I listen to the instructions and they just go right over my head.  I really must find the time and patience to work them both out. 

Still one thing.... Am I right in assuming that:

Tamago - concerns pregnancy?

Hiyoko - concerns children?

VARENNE didnt mention tspec mod ( i think). Its required for tamago set body or else you wont get fat when u get knocked up.Tamago club is NOT an easy install.Also the omod for MBP is ok on LL but the choc elf race is a bit messed up (search LL for XEO. or MBP stuff if u want to find the mpb omod .Thats not required for tamago club but it is for alot of other big mods like bravil underground/slave trader , crowning Isle etc.But i did find a version of choc elves on another website I just overwrote the choc elf esp and it worked ok .Dunno if f117 race is on the mbp omod on LL but U need the f117 race AND that required MBP.Yeah tamago club is one of the toughest lovers pk mod to install.Read docs,Trial an error ,repeat until you scream!

i''ve ran into a few issues with tamango the biggest being that my character would loose her womb out of nowhere, and another where it would say fertilized ovum then immediately disappear when the next phase occurred. 

load order

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
xeosp++.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
GGBDDCW.esp
HGECFighterDMB_BodyPiercings_2.esp
DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp
FWAD.esp
milkslave.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
LoversAphrodisia.esp
LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
UChainBeast.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
x117race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
LSTaddonInH.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.68.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
wsViolator.esp
PrisonIrons.esp
CB Unholy Corrupter.esp
WeightLifter.esp
Reaper's The Necromancer's Tower.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The usual cause of a character 'losing her womb' in my experience is accidentally trading it to someone else - one misclick will do it. Easiest way of preventing that from happening is to raise the realism level one level so you can no longer trade wombs, sperm or ova.

A fertilised ovum will disappear in the luteal phase if it fails to implant; i.e. become an embryo. It dies, it is no more. This happens to the majority of fertilised ova unless you tweak the ini settings.

The usual cause of a character 'losing her womb' in my experience is accidentally trading it to someone else - one misclick will do it. Easiest way of preventing that from happening is to raise the realism level one level so you can no longer trade wombs, sperm or ova.

A fertilised ovum will disappear in the luteal phase if it fails to implant; i.e. become an embryo. It dies, it is no more. This happens to the majority of fertilised ova unless you tweak the ini settings.

I've had realism set to 1 since I started the character and she's lost it quite a few times over 15 hours of play, also which ini settings would I need to tweak?

I'm still using TamagoClub 1.12; see no benefits in upgrading, but I have never seen a womb 'vanish' as you describe. I've always done something stupid to make it happen, and it never happens with a raised realism level. Either there's a major bug introduced in 1.15, or your setup is wonky.

The implantation rate is set at 5% by default in the .ini file (at least in v 1.12). Change that to 100%, and all your fertilised ova will become happy Hiyokos if you have HiyokoClub and a HiyokoGenerator installed, or they will until you run out of hiyoko slots, which won't take long using the vanilla HiyokoClub. Justinov's version allows 400 Hiyokos, and is recommended.

I've been through 1.15 one and half times now, of maxing out children, and have had no disappearing wombs. None, zilch, nada.

It may not have any direct affect on your ongoing issues, but I would tweak the LO for your top most ESMs a bit more, here's part of my LO that works for me with no issues:

* 00  Oblivion.esm  [CRC: 2FF840C5]

* 01  Lovers with PK.esm  [CRC: 958E2A3C]

* 02  BreakUndies.esm  [CRC: 5AFA12A7]

* 03  TamagoClub.esm  [CRC: 043B27B7]

* 04  HiyokoClub.esm  [CRC: 7B0F8613]

* 05  LoversCreature.esm  [CRC: 36E038A3]

* 06  CM Partners.esm  [CRC: FE525BB3]

* 07  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm  [CRC: 357FA25C]

* 08  x117race.esm  [CRC: EB24F47A]

* 09  Chanpon.esm  [CRC: 91260723]

I would then disable these, retest for at least the same number of hours and if no issue reintroduce them one by one till you either find the issue or can eliminate them as a root cause:

MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LSTaddonInH.esp

UChainBeast.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.68.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

wsViolator.esp

CB Unholy Corrupter.esp

No idea what these two do or are:

GGBDDCW.esp

FWAD.esp

I redid the load order as suggested and disabled a few of the mods it seems to be working for now went through the entire process conception, pregnancy but something strange happened the two kids I had were wearing a mix and match of various armors, as for

GGBDDCW.esp

FWAD.esp

those are both armor mods.

What the Hiyoko children are wearing at 'birth' depends entirely on the HiyokoGenerator you are using. Several variants are available on this site.

The generators usually try to pick something from the mother's inventory, and fill in with whatever the author felt like if nothing is available. I recommend Justinov's version; you only get 'cute' female children, and they don't get armour, only clothing (actually, I like Justinov's elf-variant children, but think his human ones look weird, so have replaced the faces with ones from City Life).

So, if your generator allows armour inheritance, it wouldn't be strange for the children to end up with some armour the mother had in inventory, even if she's not currently wearing it.

Womb state 150 is 'Child Bed Term', which I seem to recall lasts for 7 days with the default INI file settings. Has your character recently dropped a sprog? If so, this could take a game week to clear.

The other unknown state I see sometimes is 40, which is harder to understand - TamagoClub sets this for reasons I haven't looked at too closely, although I keep meaning to.

TamagoPlayerHUDkil does not cope with these two states too well, but usually the onset of the next menstruation phase clears it up. I've seen references to an updated version, which knows about state 150, but have never seen it.

Oh, and Varenne, sorry, I've been trying to work out which City Life version I'm using - it's not too easy, as there are no proper scripts to hold a version number. All I can tell you is that it's a 117 variant, the esp name is 'City Life-x117', is MBP dependent and only modifies NPCs in cities, so it's at least version 2.0, possibly 2,2.

I used the CS to add CityLife faces to the HiyokoGenerator.

Tamagoclub is showing Unknown womb state I seen this before and it went away but now it not going away see pictures

Please tell me you are not trying to run Lovers with PK and Tamago Club with Nehrim.......... :-/

Hopefully the name of your screenshots is just a fluke.

That looks uncannily like Nehrim architecture to me ...

Wasn't someone building a list of Lovers mods that work with Nehrim a little while ago? I don't see any reason why Tamago Club shouldn't function, though I dunno about children.

Lovers with PK references the Oblivion.esm

I am willing to bet the TamagoClub.esm does also.  That is pretty standard.  Unless you change the masters most plugins just won't work or will generate errors.

Yea, an attempt to get the core plugins remastered to Nehrim was done but it hasn't been updated in quite a long time. 

OK I know what most of the tamago /hiyoko stuff does but there is not much info on hiyoko generator creature.

Obviously it means you can get knocked up and birth creatures right? But details would be good.How does it work?

If a scamp knocks you up do you birth a mini scamp ? Knocked up by a troll a troll? mini sized /full sized? Agressive ?

Follow you around?Any special meshes textures required for it to work?hiyokoCreatureShooter required?WHo knows?