TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

Has anybody ran into these errors before? 

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [01] TamagoClub.esm [00:00] a4tccEjaculate [SCPT:01003002] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a4tcOnAIPackageHandler [SCPT:010059D6] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a4tcqMain [SCPT:01009ED5] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100003A] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a4tcOnActorEquipHandler [SCPT:0102013C] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a4tcOnActivateHandler [SCPT:01020149] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a5cGetGameMinsPassed [SCPT:01600004] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000039] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a5cIsTransaction [SCPT:01600005] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a5cGetActiveMenuRef [SCPT:01600006] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a5OnActivateHandler [SCPT:016E0001] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a5OnAlarmPickPocketHandler [SCPT:016E0002] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 1102, Errors found: 10, Elapsed Time: 00:00 [00:00] Start: Checking for Errors [00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] TamagoNews.esp [00:00] a3tnOnConceptionHandler [SCPT:02000ED5] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a3tnOnAwareStateChangeHandler [SCPT:020037C8] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] a3tnOnWombStateChangeHandler [SCPT:02007536] [00:00] SCPT \ References \ SCRO - Global Reference -> [01000014] < Error: Could not be resolved > [00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records

I can run TamagoClub with no game issues but I have a 50/50 chance of CTD before getting to the main menu if I enable TamagoNews.

Never saw that error.

Do you have TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z or TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z  and HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z from Post 17  ?

or instead of TamagoClub115c_Rev4_Alpha1.7z  you can use TamagoClubV1p15r4a2.7z  here in post 665  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-34?do=findComment&comment=1208186

Only the LoversTamagoClub.esp you must take one of the downloads in post 1 https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14510

But you can not mix TamagoClub and HiyokoClub versions!!! All from post 1 or all from post 17 ( only LoversTamagoClub.esp always from post 1 )

And if you do not use HiyokoClub V1_10a Rev 3.7z from post 17 but use HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge you must use the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp .

And after you stated Tamago  and the first child is born (player or NPC) you can not change your load order !!! No new mod, no delete mod no load order change !!! Or you game can crash. ( If the game starts you have many error messages in the console )

Those errors were from XEdit logs. TamagoNews is calling for a reference from TamagoClub that isn't there and on top of that TamagoClub is calling for the same reference internally that's not there. I've never ran into any problems like this before. 

I've read from page one of this post until mine. You've had to repeat that so many times I damn near have it memorized myself, Lol.

(About what files to use)

• 4 months later...

I'm not going to spend hours in testing, so I just ask you guys:

When I use this (without Gene forge), will the daughter always look like the mother and the son look like the father without exceptions?

That's how it seems to be.

Isn't it possible to create a simple addon/updated .esp where facial values from the mum can apply to the son's face structure or a mix of both?
If not and the results would be too messy and ugly, would it at least be possible to mix eye and hair colour appearance?

Can there also be some kind fo randomness applied to the faces so that the children will not look like tiny clones of their mum/dad?

• 2 months later...

How can i change the length of both cycle and pregnancy? I tried to replace 60s with 15s in the ini file, it didnt work. Is that some sort of structure? Like, should it be stay as something '60(hour to minute change rate i guess) x 24(day to hour change rate i guess) x 1(days which the said stage of cycle/pregnancy will take, i can only change this i guess, and it also does replace the ingame info about stages such as day #1, day #13 and stuff?)?

Thanks in advance, pardon my stupidity, if it bothers you that much, i personally dont mind direct profanity, its cool. 

And there is a readme in the Mod.

There is a setting guide now here  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126047-tamago-hiyoko-master-set/

And the ini setting

Spoiler

;Menstruation cycle is 28 days

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 4   ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15   to 60 * 24 * 14  ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 15  ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 28  ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

;Pregnancy phase: From day of fertilization ( can be day 15 ) to day 34 ( +2 days Postpartum Phase ) so only 18 to 20 days pregnancy.

set a4tc.FetalPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 30 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 32 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 34 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

;Postpartum Phase

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm   to 60 * 24 * 2  ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

!!! even with fertilized ovum you first end the Menstruation cycle , then the Pregnancy days starts.

In the example above you can give birth every 36 days. Full Menstruation cycle (28) + preg days (6) + Postpartum Phase (2)

You can set it

----------------------------------------

Example 2

;Menstruation cycle 4 days

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 1   ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15   to 60 * 24 * 2  ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20   to 60 * 24 * ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 4  ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

;Pregnancy phase: Only from day of fertilization (  day 2 ) to day 7 ( +1 days Postpartum Phase ) so 4 to 5 days pregnancy.

set a4tc.FetalPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 5 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 6 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 7 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

;Postpartum Phase

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm   to 60 * 24 * 1  ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

You can give birth every 8 days. Full Menstruation cycle (4) + preg days (3) + Postpartum Phase (1)

---------------------------

the 60*24*X

60 minutes

24 hours

I tried to install the game with the version that uses no MBP or x117 but for some reason the game freezes whenever I load a save. Am I downloading the right version's of the mod and is my load order correct?

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm
LoversTamagoClub.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversMB2.esp

LoversadultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP HookerPatch.esp
LoversSituattionsYHN.esp
RingofMara.esp

2 hours ago, Roxas13 said:

I tried to install the game with the version that uses no MBP or x117 but for some reason the game freezes whenever I load a save. Am I downloading the right version's of the mod and is my load order correct?

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm
LoversTamagoClub.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp

LoversHooker.esp
LoversSituattionsYHN.esp
RingofMara.esp

The newest version can be found here.

These two must always be loaded at the very last of all Lovers mods.

4 minutes ago, movomo said:

Then again, there's also the question whether you are loading a game that already contains MBP and/or x117 races within.  Or if your previous save-game depends upon some mod no longer present or had been changed.

AND if your list of mods (I'm assuming that this isn't all of them) may be missing one that is required.  Example:  Bravil Underground is a fun mod that takes place in a slaver's hideaway.  BUT it is 100% dependent upon Lovers Slave Trader.  If you don't have LST, while trying to play Underground, it will not load.

12 hours ago, movomo said:

The newest version can be found here.

So I replaced the ESM & ESP with the file from "Tamago Hiyoko Master Set no x117" and still 1 second after the loading screen finishes and I see my character, my game freezes and I have to forcefully close it with the task manager.

11 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Then again, there's also the question whether you are loading a game that already contains MBP and/or x117 races within.  Or if your previous save-game depends upon some mod no longer present or had been changed.

AND if your list of mods (I'm assuming that this isn't all of them) may be missing one that is required.  Example:  Bravil Underground is a fun mod that takes place in a slaver's hideaway.  BUT it is 100% dependent upon Lovers Slave Trader.  If you don't have LST, while trying to play Underground, it will not load.

The new load order is pretty similar, but since there are so many of them I did not include the mods that are unrelated to Lovers Mods such as Akatosh Mounts and some Armor, Weapons, New Lands, and Quest Mods. Other than those there are no other Lover Mods or Race Mods installed.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm
LoversTamagoClub.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp

...                                                                          Akatosh Mount and some Armor, Weapons, New Lands, and Quest Mods

LoversHooker.esp
LoversSituattionsYHN.esp
RingofMara.esp

Post your full load order, maybe it is not a Lovers/tamago problem.

And if you have theTamago files from  Tamago Hiyoko Master Set  you can not have a  hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp . The esp is outdated integrated into the Tamago esm.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Post your full load order, maybe it is not a Lovers/tamago problem.

And if you have theTamago files from  Tamago Hiyoko Master Set  you can not have a  hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp . The esp is outdated integrated into the Tamago esm.

The Full Load Order including the Core File & Tamago Hiyoko Master Set and uninstalling all other Lovers Mods are...

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm
LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
SetBody.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Master Soul Calibur.esp

The Amulet of Souls.esp

Knights.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Akatosh Mount by Saiden Storm.esp

Ryk_Onsen.esp

YakumoIsle.esp

Flying Island House.esp

Elwing.esp

Enhanced Mounted Combat.esp

Blunderbuss.esp

Dollparts' Wild Flower Corsets of Cyrodiil.esp

Hentai Compilation.esp

HentaiSummerFesta.esp

CyrodiilvsSkyrim.esp

homura outfit HGEC.esp

Pistols!.esp

Gun Mage.esp

Mage'sSkyHouse.esp

Farleum V 1.2.esp

Dwarven Mines.esp

OF- Dagon Cave.esp

Ryk_Sandals.esp

DisguiseSet.esp

DragonSlayer.esp

The Throne Of The Emperor.esp

SoulCaliburWeaponSet.esp

WHAT ? Lovers Mods right after the esm ?  above the DLCs ?  Clothes Mods after the DLCs near the end of the load order ?  No no no

Read my yellow Link below !!!!

Sort your Mods. Then start a new game!!!  A bug can be in your save  , or the old save does not work with the new load order.