TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

@MehraMilo

4. This project is supposed to be modular. Therefore there are a lot of options to customize it to your liking. Make sure that you understand what each is doing, before activating them or requesting anything.

Core files (they are the main plugin. Use only one of them):

- the default one uses Capucines Eyes and is compatible with any Eye mod (via Wrye Bash) that is using the default eye mesh (former Bash tag Eye-D). It is required for both NPCDiversity modules.

- the Light version does not include any new races, hairs or eyes. In a way it's "bash ready". You do not need the installation files for this. If you want to build up your own combination of cosmetic mods, this may be a good start.

That's directly from the OP on Nexus for RBP, so you may want to review which optional ESPs you used and/or any Bash tags you did or did not use.

That's only if you install the light version. I use the full, since I also run Integration. The full version is not compatible with MBP.

EDIT: Also IIRC, MBP doesn't use the default eye mesh. Hence the conflict I've already described.

Some feedback on Rev 4 Alpha.

1. I cycled through ovulation 20 times, not using Womb Energy potion from that MOD.

Result was only one ovum produced and either energy state of Lively or Vigorous

2. Repeated above but used a Womb Energy potion each time.

Result was more than half the time PC produced two ovum. When only one occurred was always energy state of Peerless. When two were produced most times one was Peerless, the other Vigorous or Lively.

As it stands currently, and this could be just my build and the specific save game for this PC (now level 51), I think Womb Energy potions are still relevant. This test was not exactly conclusive.

Some feedback on Rev 4 Alpha.

1. I cycled through ovulation 20 times, not using Womb Energy potion from that MOD.

Result was only one ovum produced and either energy state of Lively or Vigorous

2. Repeated above but used a Womb Energy potion each time.

Result was more than half the time PC produced two ovum. When only one occurred was always energy state of Peerless. When two were produced most times one was Peerless, the other Vigorous or Lively.

As it stands currently, and this could be just my build and the specific save game for this PC (now level 51), I think Womb Energy potions are still relevant. This test was not exactly conclusive.

You don't need it anymore to fix the frozen womb energy bug and you want to play normal.

Lively or Vigorous for Level 51 is normal depends on your chosen strenght etc...

Womb Energy potions sets the energy to a fix value like you are level 100. It's like a cheat.

Additional ova don't have anything to to with energy nor TamagoFertilityClinic.

while i == -9999 || (Rand 0 100 < a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate && i < 9)

I don't see code in TamagoFertilityClinic which adds more ova.

The energy potions will still work if you use them shortly after an menstruation cycle change.

• 2 weeks later...

@rghost, in TamagoClub115c_Rev3 from post 17, I noticed that despite setting RealisticLevel to 3, wombs were still showing up as available to sell. I traced it to script a4tcfSetShowItems, which has the following lines:

short isNaked

let isNaked := me.IsActor * Call a5cIsNaked owner.GetEquippedObject 3

if a4tc.RealisticLevel >= 3 && isNaked == 0

return

endif

So if you are naked, the script continues and your Tamago items are available for sale, regardless of RealisticLevel being 3.

There are actually two problems here: Obviously being naked shouldn't allow you to override RealisticLevel, and even if you want to allow that, "GetEquippedObject 3" only tests for clothing on the lower body. Presumably, you would also want to test for 2 (upper body) and/or 18 (lower and upper body).

But I think you really should remove the "isNaked" declaration, function call, and test, completely.

@rghost, in TamagoClub115c_Rev3 from post 17, I noticed that despite setting RealisticLevel to 3, wombs were still showing up as available to sell. I traced it to script a4tcfSetShowItems, which has the following lines:

short isNaked

let isNaked := me.IsActor * Call a5cIsNaked owner.GetEquippedObject 3

if a4tc.RealisticLevel >= 3 && isNaked == 0

return

endif

So if you are naked, the script continues and your Tamago items are available for sale, regardless of RealisticLevel being 3.

There are actually two problems here: Obviously being naked shouldn't allow you to override RealisticLevel, and even if you want to allow that, "GetEquippedObject 3" only tests for clothing on the lower body. Presumably, you would also want to test for 2 (upper body) and/or 18 (lower and upper body).

But I think you really should remove the "isNaked" declaration, function call, and test, completely.

No, this is as intended.

Look at the Readme, it is explained there in section  ">>Realistic level". The role play feature was added in TamagoClub V1.11.

There was a long discussion about this here on this forum. The community then has accepted it.

Something like if you are nude then everone can take a deep look beetwen your legs.

The only option is to add a new level 4:

if a4tc.RealisticLevel = 3 && isNaked == 0 || a4tc.RealisticLevel > 3

No, this is as intended.

Look at the Readme, it is explained there in section  ">>Realistic level". The role play feature was added in TamagoClub V1.11.

There was a long discussion about this here on this forum. The community then has accepted it.

Something like if you are nude then everone can take a deep look beetwen your legs.

The only option is to add a new level 4:

if a4tc.RealisticLevel = 3 && isNaked == 0 || a4tc.RealisticLevel > 3

Okay... thank you.
  • 2 weeks later...

Some players new to Tamago/Hiyoko are having birthing issues, so here's a beta HiyokoClub.ini for them and others to use:

HiyokoClub.ini I created for my own game:

;================================================================================
; HiyokoClub Settings Beta 0.1 (For use with HiyokoClub V1.10a & HiyokoClub_400
;================================================================================
;You can change the settings by changing the Quest variable from the console.
;In addition, if you create a ini/HiyokoClub.ini, it be will read when it is loaded.

;›float a4hc.DeliveryRate  Delivery rate[%] (Default: 5.0)
;In third trimester, childbirth is done in this chance to each one decision. In the default settings, TamagoClub judges this six times per day.
;If the birth did not occur before the end of the gestation period, it becomes a stillborn.

set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 5.0

;›long  a4tc.HiyokoLife    Lifetime[min] (Default: 60 * 24 * 300)
;The children have been born and disappear beyond this survival.
;Countermeasure is to be (= save file size) population continues to increase when you play endlessly.

set a4tc.HiyokoLife to 60 * 24 * 300

;›short a4tc.HiyokoLimit   Maximum number of children (Default: 100)
;Is the upper limit of the number of children that can exist simultaneously in the world.
;Birth will not be more than it has been reached and this value is set to the number of children.
;You can raise up to 400 maximum.
;It does not make sense because there are only 400 people worth of AI resources available even if you set a value greater than or equal to 401.

;set a4tc.HiyokoLimit to 100

;Added 04-24-2014: Allows Futa females to produce sperm and impregnate other Futas and Females. (Note that this variable is actually in another ESP but no reason it cannot be set here.)

;set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1

;›short a4tc.Debug         Debug mode[0:Disable 1:Enable 2:Detail] (Default:0)
;  Leave the debug log on the console to be enabled.

;a4tc.Debug to 0

Simply copy all of the text in the above spoiler with a text editing tool like Notepad or Notepad++ and save it as an ini file,

HiyokoClub.ini. Then add it to your Oblivion/Data/INI folder. It will load when you start Oblivion and use the settings you set up there.

You may want to change some settings as these are currently set to the original default settings, or I've commented them out. Simply remove the ; to uncomment and set that variable via this ini, instead of via the console in-game.

EDIT 04-24-2014: Added line for enabling KokumaroMilk variable via the ini file. Un-comment it to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no clue why, so I'm finally turning for help: Every one of my other mods works just fine, but installing tamago+Hiyoko doesnt do anything (no womb on new character, or settings spells, etc) The x117++ and MBP files seem to be working, as theres about 40 races and whatnot, so I'm at a loss. From what I've been able to tell, my load order is fine (I tried to doublecheck with BOSS's). Help?

I have no clue why, so I'm finally turning for help: Every one of my other mods works just fine, but installing tamago+Hiyoko doesnt do anything (no womb on new character, or settings spells, etc) The x117++ and MBP files seem to be working, as theres about 40 races and whatnot, so I'm at a loss. From what I've been able to tell, my load order is fine (I tried to doublecheck with BOSS's). Help?

Which version of TamagoClub and HiyokoClub? There are different versions available.

Latest OBSE installed?

Your screenshots of the load order aren't very good.

Quote:

"To get your load order with OBMM: Just hit import/export, then view load order, then copy it and paste it here."

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp, LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp should be last. Look at the 

pinned Lovers with PK FAQ Thread

I am using the using 1.15c and 1.10a, respectively (the ones on the front page of this thread). My OBSE is the latest version i've found (I believe it is v20, and all the other mods requiring it function properly) What does the post mean when it says to create a bashed file and disable those mods? is that what the issue is? Here is my load order:

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Chanpon.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
TamagoClub.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp

Wow, I definitely was trying to compare mine with the BOSS list manually, that explains how its functional. Anyways, here's the updated load order (Yes, I added Creatures, and it works. Still no tamago stuff though): Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
x117race.esp
x117Race ENG Race.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

You can use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch but it's no must, I never used it, also the other Unofficial Patches.

I use the fixed meshes and textures from the Unofficial Oblivion Patch but not the esp

All DLC should be cleaned with Tes4Edit. (But cleaned or not, or Unofficial Patches that has no effect on tamago)

Edit: Tamago mods I use

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/page-1

TamagoClub115c_Rev3.7z (esm) post 17

LoversTamagoClub104_eng.7z (esp) post 1

HiyokoClub V1_10a.7z (esm) post 17

Hiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117).7z (esp and ini)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-5-mar-2014/?do=findComment&comment=622895

Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother 1.01  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24785-hiyoko-generator-brood-mother-5-mar-2014/

• 2 weeks later...

Are there lore (dialogue) mods associated with tamagoclub and hiyoko i.e. NPCs react to the player being pregnant, father/mother confession, other NPCs react to other pregnant NPC etc.

So far I know:

TamogoTopic - you can ask a female NPC about menstruation

TamogoNews - message appear whenever npc got pregnant, gave birth etc.

HiyokoQuestTarget - quest markers on the map regarding new npcs

Lovers Encounter - npc intercourse on npc

having a problem getting tamago to implant sperm..  period, sex with anything shows no sperm in the pc or npc..  i have gone over the load order 50 times at least, compared it with sggested load orders, checked it with boss...  nothing.  i estimate the problem is missing an esp file for tamago but i have googled everywhere with absolutely no results.  i will post load order to qwell the curious

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp