TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

- Enable/disable trade warning is working

; Enable/disable trade warning
set a4tc.DisableTradeWarning to 0

- force child gender is implemented but not tested

; Force children to be random female or male / female only / male only (0: random; 1: female; 2: male)
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 1
; female fathers can make only female children (0: ForceChildGender; 1: female only)
; If both parents are female then the child will also be female. This needs KokumaroMilk to be enabled
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild to 0

- AllowPCFac needs some discussion first

WappyOne's original code changes the behaviour from AllowPC, too.

This was the original function:

;Enable/disable player acquiring sperm after internal cumshot
set a4tc.AllowPC  to 1

Now setting a4tc.AllowPC  to 1 enables player acquiring and depositing sperm. You can get NPC pregnant even NPC are disabled.

I can change this back to original, let it be or change the option:

;Enable/disable player acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot
0: disable

1: player can get sperm (NPC -> PC)

2: player can get sperm and make NPC pregnant (NPC -> PC, PC -> NPC)

set a4tc.AllowPC to 1

;Enable/disable NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot

1: NPCs in player faction can get sperm (NPC -> NPC in player faction)

2: NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing (NPC -> NPC in player faction, NPC in player faction -> NPC)
set a4tc.AllowPCFact to 1

;Enable/disable NPCs acquiring sperm after internal cumshot (NPC -> NPC)

0: disable, you can use AllowPCFact

1: enabled, AllowPCFact is ignored
set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

or remove AllowPCFact and:

;Enable/disable NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot

1: NPCs in player faction can get sperm (NPC -> NPC in player faction)

2: NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing (NPC -> NPC in player faction, NPC in player faction -> NPC)

3: all NPC enabled
set a4tc.AllowNPC to 3

or to be setting compatible with older TamagoClub

1: all NPC enabled

2: NPCs in player faction can get sperm (NPC -> NPC in player faction)

3: NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing (NPC -> NPC in player faction, NPC in player faction -> NPC)
set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

or to be setting compatible with older TamagoClub

3: NPCs in player faction acquiring/depositing (NPC -> NPC in player faction, NPC in player faction -> NPC)

set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

This is probably the best approach. Threw the code together for a new setting when someone else mentioned an interest in it, I just changed allowPC 1 to be same as your setting 3 above in my local copy.

@ rghost & WappyOne,

Do either of you see any adverse affects to JSmith20142's, Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic with the above approach? Contraception will still work as intended?

(For the new force gender options someone other than me will need to test it since I currently use the female only generator. )

@ rghost & WappyOne,

Do either of you see any adverse affects to JSmith20142's, Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic with the above approach? Contraception will still work as intended?

(For the new force gender options someone other than me will need to test it since I currently use the female only generator. )

Contraception is handled by Lovers with PK, It will still work.

Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic will work if these are working with Rev 3.

But Tamago Fertility Clinic modifies womb energy which is reseted by Rev 3. But thats only a little restriction, the rest should work.

@ rghost & WappyOne,

Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic will work if these are working with Rev 3.

But Tamago Fertility Clinic modifies womb energy which is reseted by Rev 3. But thats only a little restriction, the rest should work.

Specifically this in Tamago Fertility Clinic?

The Womb Energy Drink is for female player characters only; it fixes a niggling bug in TamagoClub and more. The PC, present from the start of the game, will not be as fertile as NPCs introduced later, as the code that determines womb energy level (which does not increase as you level up), depends on things like Endurance and Luck. The womb energy level determines the health of generated ova. This should be taken every 10 levels or so if you want your character to remain competitive in the ovum stakes.

So does Rev 3 totally negate the need for the Womb Energy Drink?

@ rghost & WappyOne,

Specifically this in Tamago Fertility Clinic?

The Womb Energy Drink is for female player characters only; it fixes a niggling bug in TamagoClub and more. The PC, present from the start of the game, will not be as fertile as NPCs introduced later, as the code that determines womb energy level (which does not increase as you level up), depends on things like Endurance and Luck. The womb energy level determines the health of generated ova. This should be taken every 10 levels or so if you want your character to remain competitive in the ovum stakes.

So does Rev 3 totally negate the need for the Womb Energy Drink?

Yes and it works for autolevel NPC's, too.

Status Rev 4:

testing force child gender female now.

- WappyOne's code is changed.

This is now coded but untested:

;Enable/disable player acquiring/depositing sperm after internal cumshot

1: player can get sperm (NPC -> PC)

2: player can get sperm and make NPC pregnant (NPC -> PC, PC -> NPC)

set a4tc.AllowPC to 1

set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

Probably you have too many tamago items: womb, ovum, embryo, sperm, you know. Its hard cap is 1000. So, you have 1000 sperm in the inventory? (because I can't think of 1000 wombs ore 1000 ovums)

Well, my recommendation is:

- Don't have sex 400 times at once

- If you absolutely have to sex 400 times, reduce the sperm life in the ini.

Yeah.. I kinda flipped that on cause it sounded interesting and turns out randomly setting things you don't fully know about is a bad idea. I did a clean wipe and reset things so npcs aren't getting it on. Though honestly the mods still not working for me but now for different reasons. Seems I can't get pregnant using this pregnancy mod. lol. I got the latest tomago and hiyoko mods. all the requirements like the beautiful people and all that but once an egg is fertilized two days later is dissapears. I have set body, the x117race the hiyoko generator. I dont have anything like tomago break and I set the conception and birth rate to 100. Nothing. two days and its gone. Kinda annoying. I'm playing dunmer doin with a normal npc dude and it still always just ends with the fertilized egg vanishing.

Check the implantation rate setting in TamagoClub.ini, as follows:

;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]

set a4tc.ConceptionRate to ???%

That is the chance that a fertilized egg successfully implants in the womb every 4 hours. If that check doesn't pass before menstruation or the egg dies there won't be a pregnancy.

it figures.. It was the one thing I didn't set to 100 cause I thought fertilization and delivery rate were enough. Man I'm all about bad decisions I guess. Also for some reason having sex with anyone or anything adds a shit ton of sperm. Like over 30 per time. Is there anything that helps so that less sperm is added? I would mess around with settings but... Im kinda too dumb and I would probably just cause major chaos again. lol.

That is handled by Lovers with PK and LoversTamagoClub.

3-5 sperm per sex session is normal.

@ rghost - Have you posted/released a TamagoClub115c_Rev4.7z?

Just asking as I didn't notice one on the 1st page. No hurry, I just want to get rid of that bloody message every time you open a inventory...

No, it's on alpha test.

Following Options are tested:

set a4tc.AllowPC to 0, 1, 2

set a4tc.AllowNPC to 1

set a4tc.DisableTradeWarning to 0,1

Test ToDo:

a4tc.ForceChildGender

a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild

a4tc.AllowNPC 0, 2, 3

TamagoClub v1_15c Rev 4 Alpha 1.7z

Thanks for the update. I'm not a good candidate to test ForceChildGender as my HIyokoGenerator is already configured for females only. Assuming the same holds true for FemaletoFemaleChild. I'll have to go back to the original discussion to understand the AllowNPC choice options; 0, 2, 3.

@ rghost & WappyOne,

I do not require any other mod apart from "Lovers with PK" for contraception?

Where do I get the Contraceptions from? I need them for NPC slaves.

That what I was about to use but the guy wrote this:

@ rghost & WappyOne,

It's handled in LPK but I don't know how. And I have little desire to mess around with the womb fertility. I read it as the actual mod modifies the womb or is it the drink only?

Honestly, when it comes to LPK and contraception I have no clue. I took the easy route and installed Hiyoko Utility Spells + Tamago Fertility Clinic - New Version. Then if you take the time to read through the MOD post and the included readme it explains it, in very good detail.

Basically you can apply contraception globally (totally defeats the purpose even using tamago/hiyoko) or you can apply it selectively (by race/class) by using tamagofertilityclinic.ini and tamagofertilityclinicgcl.txt together.

In your case you'll need look up the EXACT class name (for slaves) in CS or CSE to determine what text to add to tamagofertilityclinicgcl.txt.

That what I was about to use but the guy wrote this:

@ rghost & WappyOne,

It's handled in LPK but I don't know how. And I have little desire to mess around with the womb fertility. I read it as the actual mod modifies the womb or is it the drink only?

LPK is a Framework, it only has the function of contraception. You will need an addtional plugin.

LoversContraception.esp is for PC and adds condoms and pills.

TamagoShop adds a morning after pill (For PC only)

Tamago Fertility Clinic adds a contraception function for NPC

movomo

Hiyoko generator no MBPx117

There has been some discussion in HGBM thread about hair selection on Hiyoko creation.

I think there is a good amount of people that use this noMPB version.

This is the current one I am testing and seeing little problems with so far:

scn a3hgcSetHiyokoHair

ref me
ref base

ref race
array_var arHairs
int i
ref rHair

Begin Function { me base }
    if a3hg.Hair
        let arHairs := ar_Construct Array
        if IsFormValid base
            if base.IsCreature == 0
                me.CopyHair base                ;Copy once to inherit color even if using random hair
                if a3hg.Hair == 1
                    return
                endif
            endif
        endif
        let race := me.GetRace
        if ( me.GetRace == Imperial || me.GetRace == Breton || me.GetRace == Redguard || me.GetRace == Nord )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Female )
                ar_Append arHairs HumanFringes
                ar_Append arHairs PonytailTwist
                ar_Append arHairs RedguardCoil
                ar_Append arHairs DarkElfFringe
            else
                ar_Append arHairs NordBaldPony
                ar_Append arHairs BretonTonsure
                ar_Append arHairs ImperialBald
                ar_Append arHairs Blindfold
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs MediumLength Loose Ponytail Cropped ElfPonytail ElfBraid HighElfClassic HighElfpony ImperialHeadband
            if ( me.GetRace == Nord || me.GetRace == Redguard )
                ar_Append arHairs RedguardDredz
            endif
        elseif ( me.GetRace == DarkElf || me.GetRace == WoodElf || me.GetRace == HighElf  )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs WoodElfSpiky
                ar_Append arHairs DarkElfMohawk
                ar_Append arHairs HighElfCone
                ar_Append arHairs HighElfPeak
                ar_Append arHairs WoodElfPony
            else
                ar_Append arHairs HighElfBun
                ar_Append arHairs WoodElfFringes
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs MediumLength Loose Ponytail Cropped ElfPonytail ElfBraid HighElfClassic HighElfpony ImperialHeadband DarkElfMane
        elseif ( me.GetRace == Orc )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs OrcTwoBraids
                ar_Append arHairs OrcHeadband
                ar_Append arHairs OrcTopknot
                ar_Append arHairs OrcOneBraid
            else
                ar_Append arHairs OrcBun
                ar_Append arHairs OrcPlaits
                ar_Append arHairs OrcUpdo
                ar_Append arHairs OrcBraids
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs OrcRomantic OrcStubs
        elseif ( me.GetRace == Kajiit )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitMane
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitCommon
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitBraids
            else
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitFeathers
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitJeweled
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs KhajiitDreds KhajiitHeadBand
        elseif ( me.GetRace == Argonian )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianRidge
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianSpikes
            else
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianDecoratedSpikes
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianJeweledFins
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs ArgonianFins ArgonianSpines
        else
            let arHairs := GetRaceHairs race
        endif
        if me.IsCreature == 0
            set i to ar_Size arHairs
            set i to Rand 0 i
            let rHair := arHairs[i]
            if IsModelPathValid rHair       ;OK if model path is correct and file exists
                me.SetHair rHair
            endif
            let arHairs := ar_Null
        endif

endif
End

Perhaps we can work through the plugin and make any improvements or adjustments desired.

Mem

movomo

Hiyoko generator no MBPx117

There has been some discussion in HGBM thread about hair selection on Hiyoko creation.

I think there is a good amount of people that use this noMPB version.

This is the current one I am testing and seeing little problems with so far:

scn a3hgcSetHiyokoHair

ref me
ref base

ref race
array_var arHairs
int i
ref rHair

Begin Function { me base }
    if a3hg.Hair
        if IsFormValid base
            if base.IsCreature == 0
                me.CopyHair base                ;Copy once to inherit color even if using random hair
                if a3hg.Hair == 1
                    return
                endif
            endif
        endif
        let race := me.GetRace
        if ( me.GetRace == Imperial || me.GetRace == Breton || me.GetRace == Redguard || me.GetRace == Nord )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Female )
                ar_Append arHairs HumanFringes
                ar_Append arHairs PonytailTwist
                ar_Append arHairs RedguardCoil
            else
                ar_Append arHairs Blindfold
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs MediumLength Loose Ponytail Cropped ElfPonytail ElfBraid HighElfClassic HighElfpony ImperialHeadband
            if ( me.GetRace == Nord || me.GetRace == Redguard )
                ar_Append arHairs RedguardDredz
            endif
        elseif ( me.GetRace == DarkElf || me.GetRace == WoodElf || me.GetRace == HighElf  )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs WoodElfSpiky
                ar_Append arHairs DarkElfMohawk
                ar_Append arHairs HighElfCone
                ar_Append arHairs HighElfPeak
                ar_Append arHairs WoodElfPony
            else
                ar_Append arHairs HighElfBun
                ar_Append arHairs WoodElfFringes
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs MediumLength Loose Ponytail Cropped ElfPonytail ElfBraid HighElfClassic HighElfpony ImperialHeadband DarkElfMane
        elseif ( me.GetRace == Orc )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs OrcTwoBraids
                ar_Append arHairs OrcHeadband
                ar_Append arHairs OrcTopknot
                ar_Append arHairs OrcOneBraid
            else
                ar_Append arHairs OrcBun
                ar_Append arHairs OrcPlaits
                ar_Append arHairs OrcUpdo
                ar_Append arHairs OrcBraids
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs OrcRomantic OrcStubs
        elseif ( me.GetRace == Kajiit )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitMane
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitCommon
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitBraids
            else
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitFeathers
                ar_Append arHairs KhajiitJeweled
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs KhajiitDreds KhajiitHeadBand
        elseif ( me.GetRace == Argonian )
            if ( me.GetIsSex Male )
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianRidge
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianSpikes
            else
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianDecoratedSpikes
                ar_Append arHairs ArgonianJeweledFins
            endif
            ar_Append arHairs ArgonianFins ArgonianSpines
        else
            let arHairs := GetRaceHairs race
        endif
        if me.IsCreature == 0
            set i to ar_Size arHairs
            set i to Rand 0 i
            let rHair := arHairs[i]
            if IsModelPathValid rHair       ;OK if model path is correct and file exists
                me.SetHair rHair
            endif
            let arHairs := ar_Null
        endif

endif
End

Perhaps we can work through the plugin and make any improvements or adjustments desired.

Mem

I'll take a look at HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof} I use this one and HiyokoGenerator_(Purveyor), the other two 'main' HiyokoGenerators and see if it works there too.

I use HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof} - Females only Variant, so I can test it.

For HiyokoGenerator_(Purveyor) we'll need to find someone to test this one if it is even being used any more.

@varenne

Can you send me those generators and are they both mbp dependent? The creation of the hiyos could be very different.

Waterbreathing: perhaps a timed spell cast on them at birth, long enough for parents to get hiyo to safety instead of permanant ability?

Mem

edit: Movomos MBP version 1.05 looks like it will adapt easily. There is still the issue of MBP, x117, and otherMod races that may have specific male/female hairs. The added races might be added by folks that know those additions and if they are consistant across most peoples builds.

Sure. I went over my current collection for (eventually) building a BAIN package, and there are, IMO 4 'main' HiyokoGenerators (ALL English)

1. Hiyoko Generator (English Translation) - 'Core"

2. Hiyoko Generator (Purveyor) - Purveyor's Modifications

3. Hiyoko Generator (Justinof) - Purveyor's & Justinof's Modifications

4. Hiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117)

01 Hiyoko Generators2014.7z

For Hiyokos that are now occurring in my build I need a Water Breathing Ability, something a little more AI supportive.

Use case 1: Hiyoko is born and parent frequently stands in or near water, OR fights NPCs/creatures in or near water - Hiyoko drowns.

Use case 2: Hiyoko is born of Siren/Triton parents with new coastal swim AI pattern - Hiyoko drowns.

I removed my initial invisible clothing token and went with creating & adding a Spell - Ability. I don't think Argonoid Hiyokos will need it as they have it at the race level. (I'm about to test that theory).

I don't know if is even needed for Hiyoko Generator (without MBP&x117), but then I don't use that one. Are the initial Hiyokos generated short of stature? If yes then they too may be swimming lower than a normal height NPC. The root cause is the swim animation itself. I looked at FLY animations and there isn't a separate swim animation to compensate for this.