TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

There is nothing in the HiyokoClub.ini for gender, but there are two in TamagoClub.ini

;Female creature rate [%]
set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 10.0
for setting % of female creatures

and 

; Force children to be random female or male / female only / male only (0: random; 1: female; 2: male)
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 1
For forcing gender via sperm info.

It may also be that since I have always had this set to 1, I have never produced a male Hiyoko.

Bingo! I must have seen that but it never registered. It sounds exactly what ManGenuis is looking for.

EDIT: Except I don't have those lines in my version. Which version are you using?

Thank you Supierce @ Varenna, I had missed that version.

I had meant TamigoClub, not HiyokoClub, my error.

Question: Would it be welcome to have greater control of child gender, extending on rghosts' TamigoClub (r4a1)?
Currently: All hiyo will be a) female b ) male or, c) 50/50 chance of male or female
Proposal: Use ForceChildGender as a percent chance.
set to 1 and all will be female.
set to 99 and all will be male.
any other number will lean one way or the other.
Examples:
 ForceChildGender 75 means that out of 4 hiyo, 3 males and 1 female. *
 ForceChildGender 20 means that out of 5 hiyo, 4 females and 1 male. *

*[random is random so 100% absolute certainty is not guarantied.]

Technical

rghost current version
        if a4tc.ForceChildGender == 1 || (a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild == 1 && me.GetIsSex Female)
            let d->Sex := 0 ; Female child only
        elseif a4tc.ForceChildGender == 2
            let d->Sex := 1 ; Male child only
        else
            let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < 50
        endif
mem version
        set SexPic to a4tc.SexPref
        let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < SexPic
merged
        if a4tc.ForceChildGender == 1 || (a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild == 1 && me.GetIsSex Female)
        elseif a4tc.ForceChildGender == 99
        else
            ;check if player has set variable outside usable range and correct it
            if a4tc.ForceChildGender > 99
                set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 99
            endif
            if a4tc.ForceChildGender < 1
            endif
            let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < a4tc.ForceChildGender
        endif

Let me know if it is worth releasing.

Mem

TamagoClub v1_15c Rev 4 Alpha 1.7z

(I added some space between variable text was my only edit to the original ini.)

Thanks. (Here, for anyone interested: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/?p=652938 )

I see ForceChildGender was one of several new options with that revision.

Ah yes, excellent; that revision has some quite useful options in that regard. Not only a means of actively controlling the gender of all children conceived, but even an option to add the logical consequence of a child having two female parents that I pondered over earlier (for them to be female themselves, obviously). Thank you for bringing that up, I'll be sure to use that.

Adding lines to help set an actual ratio (aside from 50/50 and 100/0, that is) would be interesting, I think, but I don't think it would necessarily be worth the work that might have to be put into it (not that I understand how much work that is; I've never done modding myself).

Thank you Supierce @ Varenna, I had missed that version.

I had meant TamigoClub, not HiyokoClub, my error.

Question: Would it be welcome to have greater control of child gender, extending on rghosts' TamigoClub (r4a1)?

Currently: All hiyo will be a) female b ) male or, c) 50/50 chance of male or female

Proposal: Use ForceChildGender as a percent chance.

set to 1 and all will be female.

set to 99 and all will be male.

any other number will lean one way or the other.

Examples:

ForceChildGender 75 means that out of 4 hiyo, 3 males and 1 female. *

ForceChildGender 20 means that out of 5 hiyo, 4 females and 1 male. *

*[random is random so 100% absolute certainty is not guarantied.]

Technical

rghost current version

elseif a4tc.ForceChildGender == 2

else

let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < 50

endif

mem version

set SexPic to a4tc.SexPref

let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < SexPic

merged

elseif a4tc.ForceChildGender == 99

else

;check if player has set variable outside usable range and correct it

if a4tc.ForceChildGender > 99

set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 99

endif

if a4tc.ForceChildGender < 1

endif

let d->Sex := Rand 0 100 < a4tc.ForceChildGender

endif

Let me know if it is worth releasing.

Mem

As long as I can select female only I'm good. I'd never select male only, and my main reason not to produce male Hiyokos is they reproduce to damn fast. If guards breed like rabbits, then male Hiyokos breed like mice.

I don't think those examples you cite will ever be that exact. As far as my knowledge on Rand, it's a dice roll each time and I don't think prior birth gender statistics is saved in your save game. But I could be totally wrong. Only testing would determine that.

The current rghost gender option came about from player requests, as I recall. Some like me, only wanted female hiyokos, others only male, and still others randomness. I think the group to benefit the most from your new merged version would be the last group. I do recall one post a while back where one member was always getting males, and wanted more randomness, but no idea what their settings or versions were at the time.

I'd say publish it, with a request for those that want randomness to step up and test it and report back.

Whaaaaaaaaaa-?!

wtf_zpsbgadmrkq.jpg

Literally all I did was to switch to that new revision of TamigoClub, and my world suddenly looks like this (this particular location is the Market District of the Imperial City, if you'd believe it)? Oh, and that character in the center? That's my female Breton, as indicated by the hub-text to the left updating me on her menstrual cycle. Oh, and she's apparently level one, pre-character creation. And I can't start a new game; attempting to do so does nothing. I-I-I... I'm quite frankly speechless, which is an achievement in itself.

I think that maybe - just maybe - I should uninstall everything and start over from scratch, because for whatever unfathomable reason... my game is beyond fucked up.

@Varenna
Yup, Random is truely random. Those were just example to show that higher numbers favour male and lower numbers favour female.
I could set it to 97 (almost always male) and still come up with all females ;)
I always did have my favourite 2d10 for percent rolls

@MadGenuis
"...but I don't think it would necessarily be worth the work that might have to be put into it..."
It took just a few moments since I already had half of it in my own version. It will be a bit before I post it though because
I must test, debug, retest to try to make sure I do not share something that will be a bigger problem for others.
Speaking of problems... There is truly something going on with your game setup.
The Tamago/Hiyoko system itself would not be capable of producing the issues we see in that screen shot.
You might review how your load order is set as well as what you are using to preserve that load order (wrybash/obmm).
It is beyond any effects I have seen. If you choose to re-install, I would encourage you to rely on Fejeenas links on installation.

Mem

Here is the gender pref. modification of TamagoClub.esm from rghosts' last release.

TamagoClubV1p15r4a2.7z

The change:

if a4tc.ForceChildGender is 1  all will be female

if a4tc.ForceChildGender is 99  all will be male

Any number in between will act as a weight towards female (lower numbers) or male (higher numbers)

if a4tc.ForceChildGender is 50  it will basically be about as random as code can be.

a4tc.FemaletoFemaleChild does still over ride the above.

Note: if your 'generator' overrides gender the above has no meaning.

Mem

Hi fellas, I've got a question about getting this whole thing working.

I get CTDs on startup every time I enable hiyokogenerator.esp (and only when I enable that - the Tamago stuff and the other hiyoko plugins don't cause startup CTDs when I enable them).

CTDs on startup are generally caused by missing masters, right? But I'm pretty sure I have everything I do need. My load order is straight up borked right now (but again, it's actually playable until I enable that one specific .esp) because I've been fiddling with it for an hour or so to see if that changes anything, but here it is.

Oblivion.esm
LoversCreature.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Toaster Says Share v3.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
xeosp++.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
personality_idles2.esp
P1DseeYouSleep.esp
Update My Statue.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
Knights.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversLight.esp
Nudeshy X.esp
SetBody.esp
AutoSetBody.esp
Unequip Broken Armor.esp
CTAddPose_v_1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV4.esp
Toaster Says Share Faction Recruitment.esp
BreakArmor.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
show_amulets.esp
nudeshyceadb.esp
nudeshynudejailClassic.esp
nudeshynudejail.esp
zBUArmors.esp
Nudeshy Undergarments.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.esp
hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Lovers with PK.esp

Your LO needs more work. Need a Bashed Patch when using Beautiful People. WB will also identify missing masters, if any.

See one of fejeena's posts and the link in her sig for getting setup tips, and read the FAQ too. (It's kind of obvious you have not.)

Before jumping into any thing TamagoClub/HiyokoClub, you'll need to that first. 

Personality idles can work with Lovers. I played it 2 years without Problems. Then I made a fresh game Installation ( too much modding , too much test and work folder and unused Folders in my game)  and now Personality idles dose not work anymore , sex animations does not start.

I tried everything, first in exact the old load order Position, then in many other Position before and after Lovers Mods but no luck. Now my game without Personality Idles.

So if it works in your game use it.

If you ever have Problems with not starting Animations ( Player and NPC just stands in front of each others) the first you should try is deactivate Personality Idles.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, finally found the time to sit down and get the game running again. Removed some mods, added some others, performed some blood sacrifices, and it turned out that the issue apparently stemmed from some kind of error in the execution of my OBSE. Everything is back in place now (though I did have to start a new game; the old save was a lost cause), and I resume my experiments.

Although the game runs absolutely perfectly now (I haven't had even a single CTD since fixing it), I have encountered one... oddity, in context with this mod. With TamagoClub, I would presume, actually. Everything functions as intended, only despite having made an effort to get my new character pregnant, she won't conceive. The ovums get fertilized and then just sit there until they deteriorate. And yes, I know that such is intended, but I got frustrated with it and went to tamper with the ini, and started increasing the chance of conception... eventually all the way up to 99%.

Since then my character has had two fertilized ovums, both of which went through the full duration of their existence and deteriorated into nothing. Mind you, I made sure not to skip any time during these periods - no waiting, sleeping or fast-traveling - to avoid mod-checks being skipped, so I have to presume that checks were made every four hours, as they were supposed to. With the fertilized ovum life being two days long, that amounts to twelve checks - per ovum. Twenty-four with both of them. With 99 percent chance to conceive at each check, that would imply that the chance of every single check failing would be one in 99 in 24th power...

So yeah, while I suppose it could be the intentional chance of failure in theory, I suspect something is wrong.

Any ideas as to what this might be?

@MadGenuis

Conception= egg is fertilized.  It looks like your TamagoClub is doing fine. Now it is time to check HiyokoClub (It handles the birth).

Cast your HiyokoClub spell and check 'DeliveryRate'.  You can set it by console - set a4hc.DeliveryRate to 60 (for instance)

Mem

I would have presumed that the conception-check was the one that occurred when the fertilized ovum transitioned to an embryo, and that this was still part of TamagoClub... and if the conception-check is what determines the fertilization of the ovum, what does the fertilization-check determine?

The TamagoClub.ini seem to have both:

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 95.0
;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 99.0

My character's condition has never been stated as pregnant, either, and according to the HiyokoClub.ini:

;›float a4hc.DeliveryRate  Delivery rate[%] (Default: 5.0)
;In third trimester, childbirth is done in this chance to each one decision. In the default settings, TamagoClub judges this six times per day.
;If the birth did not occur before the end of the gestation period, it becomes a stillborn.

So before this check became relevant, it would require that my character was pregnant in the third trimester. Also, I would presume that before the time of birth that unborn child would have to transition through the stages I observed with my previous character... unless I remember wrong: ovum+sperm - fertilized ovum - embryo - fetus. It has never made it past fertilized ovum.

EDIT: Okay, never mind; somehow third time was the charm, and a fertilized ovum finally became an embryo. I can't really explain how it failed so many checks with the ConceptionRate set so high, but finally my character is pregnant. Good times.

I advise you tamago fertility clinic.

With this mod you can buy ovum tonic potions:

The ovum tonic is the same, you can drink it or offer it to a female NPC, same conditions. What this does is return an ovum/fertilised ovum to peerless state, so it will last longer, so have a better change of being fertlised/implanting. You can do this as often as you like, but note that a fertlised ovum can only implant in a womb in luteal state

Is there a way to keep the children born from the tama/hiyo system from using the lovers system? I used to have other mods that added children but ultimately removed them. It's disturbing when a group of kids comes and gangrapes you to death or slavery. Just st the idea of them raping an adult is disturbing.

Is there a way to keep the children born from the tama/hiyo system from using the lovers system? I used to have other mods that added children but ultimately removed them. It's disturbing when a group of kids comes and gangrapes you to death or slavery. Just st the idea of them raping an adult is disturbing.

I don't know of any automatic way to do it, but all children produced by HiyokoClub are members of the a4hcHiyokoFaction. You could add that to the exclusion list of whatever sex mods you use.

I agree, mod developers should add that option to their ini and settings spells.

Thank you. I'll just keep children out of it then. Can roleplay it as the children stay hidden. Would make sense with using Enhanced Daedric Invasion, letting the dremora enter the cities. Along with the rising problem of vampires using Vampire Hunting-OVBE.