TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

@ saviliana - First suggestion after a very quick preliminary test. I would rename the potion to something like what LongDukDong suggested; Potion of Induced Ovulation or something you like.

Did you alter an existing vanilla potion? IMO, it would also be better to create a brand new one and then use the new potion name. Altering existing vanilla potions is not something I'd recommend doing. You would then need to just add it to the same vendor chests, leveled lists etc.

@ saviliana - First suggestion after a very quick preliminary test. I would rename the potion to something like what LongDukDong suggested; Potion of Induced Ovulation or something you like.

Did you alter an existing vanilla potion? IMO, it would also be better to create a brand new one and then use the new potion name. Altering existing vanilla potions is not something I'd recommend doing. You would then need to just add it to the same vendor chests, leveled lists etc.

Following your suggestion, this time it is change into using a brand new potion, and using leveling loot list to let loot box and enemies hold on to it instead of using vanillina posions that have risk to cause issues.

OvulatingSpell.esp

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'm wanting to make things more realistic, so I went through the tamagoclub.ini, and just want to make sure I understand settings right as tamago adjusting is rather new to me. (I did read the readme and some posts on the topic)

;Menstruation cycle                                                                                                                        |
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 1  ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]        |   Menstrual Cycle should take about 28 days
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15   to 60 * 24 * 4  ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]                                 |   I read on another post, these days are cumulative
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 10  ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]                                      |      ( 1+4+10+13=28) Here lies my question
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 13  ;Luteal Phase [minutes]                                           |
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10   to 60 * 24 * 15 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]                                |
set a4tc.FetalPhase20   to 60 * 24 * 20 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]                               |     Also, does that mean this equals 60 days?
set a4tc.FetalPhase30   to 60 * 24 * 25 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]                                |
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm   to 60 * 24 * 2  ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

No, that's 25 days plus 2. All except postpartum phase indicate OFFSET from the start of the cycle. That term "cumulative" is somewhat ambiguous. They are cumulative not because you have to add up everything yourself, but because one value also contains the length of all the prior phases.

Ok, does that mean the menstrual cycle itself is 13 days, then pregnancy would bring it to the 25 + 2, or menses 28 days and preg 25 + 2?

Here's what I did to accomplish pretty much what you're after.

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 5   ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 to 60 * 24 * 10  ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 15  ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 28  ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 98  ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 196 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 280 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm to 60 * 24 * 2   ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 5   ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 to 60 * 24 * 10  ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 15  ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 28  ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 98  ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 196 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 280 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm to 60 * 24 * 2   ;Postpartum Phase [minutes]  *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

Holy bovines! You guys are having a real life !! :D

I plan on the menstrual cycle for 28 days, but pregnancy will be shorter. Using HGBM, the children have a growth period that's quicker than growth of HFFD controlled children.

Finally got to my computer, here's what I set. 28 day cycle 3 month pregnancy and 2 weeks recovery, if I fully understand now.

;Lifespan of sperm [minutes]
set a4tc.SpermLife to 60 * 24 * 3
;Lifespan of ova [minutes]
set a4tc.OvumLife to 60 * 24 * 6
;Lifespan of fertilized ova [minutes]
set a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 60 * 24 * 8

;Menstruation cycle
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 7 ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15 to 60 * 24 * 14 ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 21 ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]
set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 28 ;Luteal Phase [minutes]
;Pregnancy phase
set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 30 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 60 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]
set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 90 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]
;Postpartum Phase
set a4tc.ChildBedTerm to 60 * 24 * 14 ;Postpartum Phase [minutes] *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on the menstrual cycle for 28 days, but pregnancy will be shorter. Using HGBM, the children have a growth period that's quicker than growth of HFFD controlled children.

Finally got to my computer, here's what I set. 28 day cycle 3 month pregnancy and 2 weeks recovery, if I fully understand now.

;Menstruation cycle

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 7 ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

;Pregnancy phase

set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 30 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 60 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 90 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

;Postpartum Phase

set a4tc.ChildBedTerm to 60 * 24 * 14 ;Postpartum Phase [minutes] *Set the LENGTH of the INTERVAL here (not the offset from last menstruation)

If you want the first trimester to last 30 days, you need to set it to a value of 30+the length of the whole menstruation cycle, so the correct values are:

;Menstruation cycle

;Pregnancy phase

set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 58 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 88 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 118 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

;Postpartum Phase

Setting the lifespan of ova so long could cause weird things, like having a fertilized ova AND the menstruation (bleeding) at the same time...

Those values are indicatives, the real lifespan depends also from the womb energy.

This thread is about the newest Tamago/Hiyoko version available.

I know, but are there some version are newer then the main post lay deep in the tread, anything newer then 1.15c-rev4?

TamagoClub v1_15c Rev 4 Alpha 1 is the latest I believe and posts #7 and #17 were updated not long ago to have the latest versions available.

(There may be some very minor edits by rghost in later posts, not 100% sure and also not sure if they were ever fully tested.)

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, the question posted by savillana about which version is the last available is not so simple to be answered, i believed that in the OP were updated the last fixed versions made by rghost, but i am no more sure.

And it bugs me that i don't even remember which version i am using lol.

Wonder would it be nice to be able to have a "semen in (place) (text of amount)", and a "big belly" item shown in reality setting 3 when clothes are removed, it should be about having immersion message, not just hiding everything and pretend they arn't exist untill too late?

And may I suggest if we could, maybe adding more body parts as items to able mods react as a real body in newer version?

Example:

Mouth, (You know, lewdness issue)

Breast, (indicating Milk)

Anal, (indicating damaged walking stuff?)

Vagina, (As a better place to shown amount of semen, could make it like Sexout Spunk's swimmer goes both ways for better controlling of insemenation.)

Belly (As a better indicator over just a womb)...etc.

If i understand correctly, you want more visual effects of pregnancy and inseminations?

For belly and breasts, there is Tamago setbody Reboot along whit Setbody Reloaded Blockhead edition.

For vagina and mouth there is TamagoDischarge.

About the milk, there should be a mod around this site that i saw a while ago, but i don't remember the name.

If i understand correctly, you want more visual effects of pregnancy and inseminations?

For belly and breasts, there is Tamago setbody Reboot along whit Setbody Reloaded Blockhead edition.

For vagina and mouth there is TamagoDischarge.

About the milk, there should be a mod around this site that i saw a while ago, but i don't remember the name.

More like I would like actual information items stay in side my backpack so I can see what the life did to me any time I can.

I already had all the mod you suggested. But all of them are body morphter, not quest items that hold enough info that let user can see them easily.

What I suggesting for, is mutilple sets of items that like the womb item, but split it to serveal parts and hold the actual bodypart's informations as they were named after with.

Like a mouth item showing damage information to mouth, anal item as anal's damage, a breast item holds breast damage and milk production info.(Also size informations/)

And have their own weight to make "damage" and pregnancy change weight as a better way to conduct the progess instead of just magic effects.

You would have statistics about different body parts? Whit "damage" do you mean "use"? what is the purpose of such data?

Damage are important, which is able to make diffrence between tight and loose, that might became handy for future ground works of other mods,

like for longer term bimbo body changes, and wear and tear alike systems on skyrim and violated heroines, and these data can lead to other stuffs matters.

And damage can also let the system handles less magic effect in one script, so we can expand more combination of new "problems"(magic effects to make player to suffer with?)

And no longer need to be worries of bugs between of those hud and tamagoclub's realistic level problems, because it will covering all of them.(because they are now immersive too so we can make them also containing immersive information rather then just hide them altogether.)

Unfortunately, i don't think there is enough interest to this development, we are talking about a 10 year old game, there aren't enough modders left.

I usually play whit the realistic level 0, what immersive informations i would need that i don't get already?

Unfortunately, i don't think there is enough interest to this development, we are talking about a 10 year old game, there aren't enough modders left.

I usually play whit the realistic level 0, what immersive informations i would need that i don't get already?

Well, people might get back to older, classical games with GOG, oblivion might could be able to return to life(I heard that they brought back serveal old rpgs), since most new game are pretty broken and lack of modding support (like for example every rpg release after 2014, which is yes, including Fallout 4 for broken DOF and speech system, the others are on both.).

True there are not enough modders left, also most mod stops updated for sometime, so why not trying to start keeping the mod that people loved alive and covering some other dead but loveable mod's function? Incase most of the internet stop transfer those mod's file, like last time mediafire stops sharing X117's body mesh, and Tamagoclub's parts?

Slight tweak to Hiyoko Shooter. When I read the read me, and it stated that children born are no longer virgins, all I could think was..... eewww. So, I looked into the sense virgin spell from lovers voice to see how that resets virgin status. I altered the script "xLHSCallBackHiyokoShot" by adding 2 lines. Now, children will still be virgins, and should not show up as "fucked" with lovers sex sense.

Does not require either.

scn xLHSCallBackHiyokoShot
;;Release the transparency of children, pray to God to no Havoc is blessed at the end of H
short trg
ref offence
ref defence
short flag
short nCount                     <---- I added
short nCount2                  <---- I added

Begin Function { trg offence defence flag }

set nCount to offence.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountSex
     set nCount2 to offence.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountPSex
     defence.RemoveItemNS xLHSdeliveryToken 1

offence.RemoveItem xLHSdeliveryToken 1
     offence.RemoveItem xLoversPkrContraception 1