IGNORED

T-Pose and in game install does nothing

Hi guys, I know there's probably a solution to this posted somewhere but I cant get just the basic sexlab framework right. I have Skse and skyui and Fnis and I update it every time and there's only ever 2 warnings and then i get in and I Tpose and click install in the sexlab mcm and nothing happens. For a while i had an outdated skyrim issue but i fixed that with a fresh sexlab install but now i don't know if my two issues can be fixed with one solution or what. seriously any help is appreciated. Here is my Fnis

FNIS Behavior V7.5   11/5/2019 3:10:11 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.80.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (129 bones)   male: Unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.5 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1461 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

9 minutes ago, BlithetheBoss said:

Hi guys, I know there's probably a solution to this posted somewhere but I cant get just the basic sexlab framework right. I have Skse and skyui and Fnis and I update it every time and there's only ever 2 warnings and then i get in and I Tpose and click install in the sexlab mcm and nothing happens. For a while i had an outdated skyrim issue but i fixed that with a fresh sexlab install but now i don't know if my two issues can be fixed with one solution or what. seriously any help is appreciated. Here is my Fnis

FNIS Behavior V7.5   11/5/2019 3:10:11 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.80.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (129 bones)   male: Unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.5 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

1461 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

It looks like you are mixing LE mods into your SE game. Every mod must be compatible with SE for you to load it and that includes SexLab. The SE version is found here:

How do I know you have the LE version? The version number. The current LE version in 1.62 (which your FNIS report says that you have). The current SE version (as you can see from the link) is 1.63.