• 2 weeks later...

For some reason can't get vagina or anal collisions to work as well as overlays for the head, no blushes from BWA, no slavetats on the face. I'm using 3ba in full cbpc mode and fair skin complexion. I've installed everything that has vr version in terms of prereqs, sexlab works with the patch, even managed to get slso to work, but these two issues are beyond my comprehension. Is there a conflict with mods or are those just not compatible with vr? Any ideas? Anyone?

EDIT:

Ok, so I figured out the collision issue - it was me installing cbbe incorrectly, so that's all good now. Overlay problem didn't go anywhere though sadly, so help would still very much be appreciated

Edited by CptLongDick
On 9/11/2022 at 11:18 AM, jc321 said:

Did you manage to get any further with the height issue? As far as I can see this did seem to stop the spinning issues with furnitures and also cause your PC to take the correct pose, but Im finding with the height moves you so far away from your NPCs (in some mods) that they don't continue with any dialogue. 

I have found the same thing.  It is game breaking but I hope a solution can be found...

I have spent an unreasonable amount of time trying to just simply make it so kissing scenes dont strip
tried limited stripping
it for whatever reason ignores your options for male torso and always strips it no matter what
tried spouses enhanced
beautifully doesnt strip the actors, unfortunately plays a random animation instead of kissing animations and I cant find a fix anywhere

This is driving me crazy; SexLab keeps telling me I have the wrong version of Skyrim installed. Sometimes it tells me PapyrusUtils is incompatible.

Am I missing something? It used to work, but I did a clean install of SkyrimVR to try to clean up some of the muck created by like 2 years of mod installs and uninstalls, and now SexLab won't work.

53 minutes ago, Allen Harris said:

This is driving me crazy; SexLab keeps telling me I have the wrong version of Skyrim installed. Sometimes it tells me PapyrusUtils is incompatible.

Am I missing something? It used to work, but I did a clean install of SkyrimVR to try to clean up some of the muck created by like 2 years of mod installs and uninstalls, and now SexLab won't work.

Anyway your google-fu is lacking xD.

12 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

Anyway your google-fu is lacking xD.

Not to be discourteous, but I've seen that page. In fact, I think it's how I got to this thread. I've tried the VR patches listed in this thread, and it's still giving me the error and refusing to install. These are what I tried in the install:

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163

SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test

SL VRpatch hotfix for v38

Which I installed after:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended-1988-4-80-1610196777

VRIK V0.8.1 Test Build 28-23416-V0-8-1-Test-Build-28-1624911793

VRIK V0.8.1 In-Dev Build 28

VR Address Library-58101-0-29-0-1645342193

UIExtensions v1-2-0-17561-1-2-0

SkyUI-VR.v.1.2.0

SkyrimVRTools-27782-2-3-BETA-1590789255

sksevr_2_00_12

powerofthree's Tweaks SE-51073-1-5-1-1642691073

Fuz Ro Doh 61-14884-6-1

FNIS Behavior SE 7_6-3038-7-6-1582048023

ConsoleUtilVR-47189-1-3-1631757413

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.1-198-1-6-1-1597588589

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.5.2-201-5-5-2-1643666996

I'm trying to figure if there's a missing or invalid/incompatible dependency. When I had it working before, there were like 80 or 90 mods, so I'm unclear on what made it work.

EDIT: I think I got it working; I explained in this post: 

Edited by Allen Harris
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of history in this thread. It makes it hard to know what is going on now.

I installed sex lab and then these patches. I then installed eager npc's. I am still getting sent into the air looking down at the npc trying to walk to me. Of course I also don't know what they are doing because they dialog options were ... Or ... And I just randomly picked.

So I guess my question is what is the most recent downloads and patches needed? Links?

On 8/21/2022 at 8:40 PM, l1nkler said:

I haven't done a lot of testing but so far everything still seems to be working. SetVehicle doesn't make you puke and sl scenes still work. DD furniture also seems to be working.
The only issue I found is that when you're using DD furniture or in the intro sequence you're put about 2 meters higher then you should be. And a slight bit backwards. I think that could be fixed in future patches.

The only thing I did was I made sure that there is no way for SexLabUtil.VehicleFixMode() to be fired. No idea what it does but it seems to fix it. This also removes the needs for any other mod specific no spin patchs.

If this isn't the correct solution then to bad. I just want sailable ship to work and this fixes it.

sl vr setvehicle patch.7z 83.67 kB · 32 downloads

This sounds like it could help a lot. Is this supposed to overwrite the SL VR Patches from here? Or should it be the other way around?

2 hours ago, l1nkler said:

It's suppsed to overwrite the SL VR Patch.

Thanks so I just started to try it out. I triggered a punishment scene from the Wartimes mod (). My camera was quite a bit above my body which was fine. Better than spinning. But the body got displaced so much into the air that the scene was unable to play out. I believe it was due the npc not being able to reach the PC.

Gonna test a bit more and report back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm new to modding but have been playing modded skyrim a while and now finally playing it in vr. I am using the wabbajack modlist tahrovin and the gestures to Sexlab vr just stopped working. Everything else works fine but the gestures. I updated to VRIK 8.1 to see if that was the problem but no luck on any versions. This my last hope for help, Begging for a fix if anyone knows one. Thank you in advance ! 

I managed to discover a way to make AnimObjects show up on the player.

It may not be easy to implement however, but I figure any information on the topic might be useful.

I wanted to get to the bottom of why some AnimObjects would still show up on the player in certain instances, like when the skeleton key animation plays, or using dig sites from Legacy of the Dragonborn.

I couldn't figure out how the skeleton key works, maybe PlayIdle() handles the animation differently, or something in the animation behavior itself?

I did however manage to discover that sitting in a chair I had spawned in, if I played SexLab animations that had AO's using the sae console command, the AnimObjects would show up correctly.

Triggering animations before sitting would obviously cause no AnimObjects to show up, but sitting in it and THEN triggering the animations made the AnimObjects show up properly.

Spoiler

20221227142118_1.thumb.jpg.df73bc35f409adf8427e6280f59e89db.jpg

20221227142227_1.thumb.jpg.837a188e6fbfd4c44108245dfa7ae8fb.jpg

20221227142346_1.thumb.jpg.8422915e3d5a66727dc87d016ac55a6b.jpg

Something about the internal state the player is put in when inside furniture...

I'm assuming this would work with any type of furniture, not just chairs.

Keep in mind however:

If the animation has multiple AO's throughout its sequence; the rule remains the same, the player has to be in some type of furniture state (entering, idle or exiting), or the new AO's will not appear, the player needs to be in furniture whenever a new animation stage triggers.

I don't have a lot of knowledge on how furniture works, but to me it seems like it would be pretty difficult to implement successfully.

You would need to make a custom type of furniture without collisions (I think the base game has meshes for that, you would just need to make a custom furniture item in the CK), spawn/move it to the player on each SL stage and have them enter it, and reset the animation each time (since furniture resets the animation). You may also have to recenter the player constantly since furniture can move the player around when entered.

about animobject, what i saw is object animed properly for npc, but not for player, when u start the same animation wich an object, if u do it for npc, everything work nice, but not when u play it for u. An exemple, when u play a lesbian anim with a double dildo, with npc and the player, u'll see the dildo only if the npc is the main char of the anim.

Somes animator, like baka, put all object on npc/creature and u alway see animed object. I asked to another animator if he can switch object to npc layer but he never answered me.

I think this is a way to explore too

I had a go at editing sslActorAlias and implementing the furniture thing, so AnimObjects show up on the player, and much to my surprise it kind of works.

Even more surprising is objects seem to get swapped correctly during the course of an animation as the player remains in the furniture state after the first stage.

I was even able to get Estrus Chaurus' animations to play the tentacles correctly, and it correctly progresses as the animation plays.

Spoiler

20230108170657_1.thumb.jpg.b9c9ff6b49995b938a0b0dcdf01b671f.jpg

20230108172251_1.thumb.jpg.75062fe1178e5d68435f0c4bae79880a.jpg

I've attached the edited script below, however for the majority of animations it's not plug & play. Sorry for the wall of info coming up, but this is not a definitive fix.

My method involves spawning an invisible chair in RefreshActor(), making the player activate it, and immediately deleting it again. It doesn't always work consistently, and only does it automatically on Stage 1.

If the objects doesn't show up, the player may not have entered the chair correctly, using "Reset positions" in the SL VR submenu should fix it.

You also cannot change animation in an active scene, or you will need to use "Reset positions" again if the objects don't show up.

Besides that, here's the really bad news.

As mentioned before this is not 100% plug & play for the majority of SL animation packs.

AnimObjects require a NiStringExtraData block to parent the object to a node on the character, otherwise the object will stick to the player's actual position and angle. This isn't a problem in "flatrim" because the player's character is correctly centered on the player's origin, but with VRIK the player's character is manipulated to different positions and angles than from the player's actual origin.

Example of AnimObject misaligned in "Billy Pillory Fuck 1", the object is centered and angled where the actual player's position is and not where the VRIK character is.

Spoiler

20230108165034_1.thumb.jpg.b5f073e380e048586447ee3e25ad625d.jpg

This is because the pillory .nif is missing a NiStringExtraData block with 'PRN' as its name, that tells the game to parent the object to a character's node.

Spoiler

bad_ao.PNG.c46ddfeb1d44c8c52a66228f5bec2e24.PNG

In order for the object to be correctly attached to the player character the .nif MUST contain a NiStringExtraData block with "PRN" as its name, and the String Data set to the node to parent to. Typically "NPC Root [Root]" seems to work for this, but this can slightly or majorly offset the expected position, and you will need to manually edit the shapes' position so they fit the animation again.

Spoiler

fixed_ao.PNG.98e6bb24686e61d49040a1b8d39935a3.PNG

After editing the AnimObject with this, it is now properly positioned on the player character again.

Spoiler

20230108170049_1.thumb.jpg.4fda0a82eb5ac7940562bc90f6e42e45.jpg

Many animation packs do not have the required NiStringExtraData PRN block, typically this is only used for things like handcuffs, wrist rope or other restraints.

You will have to manually check an animation pack's AO's to see if they contain a NiStringExtraData block with PRN as its name, if they don't you need to manually add it yourself and modify the shape's position to match.

Due to permissions, I can't upload my edited meshes here, you will have to make these edits yourself, or seek permission from the original author.

Psyche Animations' objects should work out of the box, as well as Estrus Chaurus and BakaFactory (I think).

But many others like Billy, Anub, Leito and Nibbles will have limited or broken objects and need to be edited.

Along with this edit I've also muted footstep sounds when the player is involved as VRIK can often cause footstep sounds to go bonkers.

I've also set actors in SL scenes to be "ignored" by PLANCK so your hands wont bump into characters in scenes, this does mean you can't smack people around if you we're doing this before.

I can't stress this enough, this is not 100% plug & play, nor is it a fully functioning fix. Do not install this expecting everything to work smoothly.

I have only tested this briefly, your player could potentially be put in a bad state, so remember to save your game in case something bad happens.

You also cannot move around to look at your character if using the "3rd person" preset, the "furniture state" locks the player in place. You can still turn though.

If objects aren't showing up, use "Reset positions" in the SL VR MCM submenu.

Objects must have a NiExtraStringData block in their .nif as mentioned above, or it will be misaligned.

V2 Changes:

-Animations will now automatically attempt to reset if it detects animobjects aren't working, so the fix is reapplied.

-Changed the furniture that is used for the fix to one from Skyrim.esm. SexLab_VRPatch.esp from the previous version is no longer required.

SexLab VR AnimObject proof of concept fix.zip

SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test - AnimObject fix v2.zip

Edited by Skullered

So uhh... I tried setting up Sexlab on a Fus (Roh Dah) installation and things installed fine after a bit of load order tinkering. However, when I cast Irresistible Aura on myself and someone else (follower nearby for example) I inexplicably teleport to the giants camp when animations should start playing every single time. Right on top of the same rock. My follower comes running up from the distance after the teleport; no animations play at all (I do have animations from FNIS in my custom 'empty' mod with no errors). I've done multiple resets, rebuilds and generations.

Any idea or direction on where I should even troubleshoot this from? lol. Provided screenshots in spoiler below.

Also, unrelated to this mod in particular and the following screenshots do not have MNC installed, but any reason MNC v15 SLAL Edition has FNIS screaming that it isn't SE compatible when to my knowledge it's made specifically for SE?

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

Edited by Bunny Ral
Image Proof
  • 2 weeks later...