6 hours ago, jayjay4lust said:

In case anyone missed it the tutorial is here: 

I had some trouble getting it to work; but I did manage to put together some instructions of my own. I *think* it got them all working, and it's pretty detailed without being too verbose:

I think the trouble I had was your reinstall step, which didn't seem to work. So I tried reinstalling the VR patches instead, and it worked. I think mine is pretty close to yours, but please feel free to let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, i need help.. When i try to use the debug spell but nothing happens.. So there must be a problem?

I am using a Qwest 2 btw. And vortex mod manager. 

I added all the other vr mod dependency's like FINIS, XP32 Maximum Skeleton, SkyUI VR,  SKSEVR 12, and did small play testing and everything worked fine.  

I thought i have everything running perfect and it seams like it was. I could install sexlab se vr and all the patches seamed to work, i had a small problem with papyrus util and only forgot the vr patch and after i added that things seamed fixed. The sexlab se vr mcm opened and installed nicely and were not showing any other dependences needed. i loaded FINIS and no problems or errors showed up there.  But when i try the debug spell nothings happens. 
In vortex it has small errors of racemenu and skyui wanting normal skse but i have skse vr and pritty sure I did all the vr compatibility things needed for those two and sholud not/ didn't have any issues. 

I dont know what to do. ?

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2023 at 8:10 PM, Allen Harris said:

I had some trouble getting it to work; but I did manage to put together some instructions of my own. I *think* it got them all working, and it's pretty detailed without being too verbose:

I think the trouble I had was your reinstall step, which didn't seem to work. So I tried reinstalling the VR patches instead, and it worked. I think mine is pretty close to yours, but please feel free to let me know.

Yes, it looks very similar.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any effort to identify animations that work well in SkyrimVR in 1st person mode? I was wondering if it were possible to just put together a limited SLAL pack of just a few good 1st person friendly animations. Ironically, when I played SkyrimLE with IFPV, it seemed easier to find ones that worked well.

On 4/3/2023 at 3:55 PM, Laakeri said:

Has anyone got SL VR work with PLANCK? NPC-NPC scenes explodes completely and you can grab actors with invisible hands when you have set hands to animated ones.

Try this edited script. You must have PLANCK V0.4 or above. It should stop NPCs and your hands from colliding with each other while animating.

Additionally mutes footstep sounds while you're in an SL animation as they sometimes go completely crazy for me.

SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test - PLANCK patch.zip

13 hours ago, Skullered said:

Try this edited script. You must have PLANCK V0.4 or above. It should stop NPCs and your hands from colliding with each other while animating.

Additionally mutes footstep sounds while you're in an SL animation as they sometimes go completely crazy for me.

SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test - PLANCK patch.zip 43.38 kB · 1 download

Thanks, man. That works just like I had hoped.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 1:40 AM, reikiri said:

Oh, and if you want to test the '3rd person without clone' - it'll need a few changes to work better, but you can get a pretty good idea if you set these settings in SL MCM at VR tab:

tolerance 500 (max)

distance 500 (max)

speed 10 (min)

lockhmdtobody [X] (enabled)

always translate-to [X] (enabled)

track head [ ] (disabled)

anim control hands [always]

replace player [vrik]

I'll need to add another setting to disable the way camera follows the height of the body, you can do it temporarily if you go to VRIK mods own MCM menu during animation and uncheck the 'lock height to body' option (it's dev version of VRIK, it has some debug settings, that's one of them)

A short explanation of some of the MCM options:

replace player (vrik / clone): kind of self-explanatory. Use either VR body or temporary clone during animations

track head: whether head should follow the camera or the body/animation.

always translate-to: always use translateto papyrus command to move player, this avoids blackouts, but may have cause some glitches (although haven't seen many in latest version.

near clip: sets how close to your face things should still be rendered. More than 3 or 4 can cause bad 'x-ray' symptoms in 1st person animations, less than 3 can cause other issues. Default is 2, which is mostly fine.

lock hmd to body: when enabled, camera is locked to vr body and moves along with animation. when disabled, body follows camera, moving away from animations

tolerance, distance, speed: these only have meaning with lockhmd enabled. 'Tolerance' sets how far you can move from vr body's head before your view gets pulled back (snapback). When snapback occurs, 'distance' sets how close to head you get pulled. 'Speed' defines how fast the pull is (10 is really slow, 500 is pretty much instant).

anim controls hands: Selection with a lot of options. During animation your arms can be either controlled by animation, or controlled by you through the vr controllers. This setting affects which one is in control. "Always" means arms are always controlled by animation. "Never" means you will always retain control of the arms. "Trigger (toggle)" means you can use the trigger of each controller to switch between controlling the hands yourself, or letting the animation control them. "Trigger (hold)" will give control of the hands to animation while trigger is pulled, and otherwise let you control them. "Hover" means you can control the arms yourself, but when your hands get close to position where animation would hold them, they get pulled in and controlled by animation - until you move your hands far enough to pull them free. I might rename that option to 'sticky' in future. : )  The rest of the options are combinations, letting you both use the triggers or hovering near the right spot, to hand over control for animation. F.ex. you can set "Hover or triggers (hold)" for mode where you can use either controller trigger to temporarily snap that hand to position where animation wants it.. and once you know the location, can move your hands near to let the 'hover' option snap them into the animation.

These needs to be sticked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 5:07 PM, vault wanderer said:

Does the patch work with sexlab 1.63 FULL? I cant find a working link to sexlab 1.63 beta 8 anywhere

Bumping this since Sexlab added a TON of fixes to the Beta 9 and official 1.63 release which could solve a lot of issues, but I don't want to risk breaking my game if the VR patches don't support the full version. Here's the list of all the changes they added from the Beta 8 to the current version:

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

Edit: Also I "may have" found a link to download the Beta8 here if this helps, and users there reported the full 1.63 with VR patches not working unfortunately, so we'll just have to wait for a Sexlab VR Patch update for the full SE 1.63 by the grace of the gods

Edited by haajasparx

Update on that animobject fix I was working on:

I figured out a way to detect and automatically use "Reset positions" if the script detects that animobjects aren't working correctly.

This should make the animobjects show up much more consistently, if not 100% of the time.

Spoiler

20230525172404_1.thumb.jpg.59de617c486ed727f9dd19b757392207.jpg

Changes:

-Animations will now automatically attempt to reset if it detects animobjects aren't working, so the fix is reapplied.

-Changed the furniture that is used for the fix to one from Skyrim.esm. SexLab_VRPatch.esp from the previous version is no longer required.

If you want more info about this "fix" you can read about it in my wall of text.

Keep in mind none of the previous limitations have changed:

-Animobjects require a NiStringExtraData [PRN] node in the .nif to parent the object to the player character correctly, or it will be misaligned. This is a limitation of the VR game.

-You cannot move around if using the "3rd person" mode, but you can still turn, this is a limitation of the current fix.

This includes the PLANCK/footstep patch I posted earlier.

Off the top of my head, PsycheAnimation, Estrus Chaurus and BakaFactory SLAL animobjects should work fine, but other animation packs may have incompatible animobjects that need to be patched before they work in VR. All the 'bondage gear' animations in Billyy's SLAL Animations should work for example, but the furniture animations may not work.

You can read more about it in "my wall of text", but the main thing is animobject .nifs need to have a NiStringExtraData [PRN] node in them before they will work in VR.

SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test - AnimObject fix v2.zip

• 3 weeks later...

I want to compile an edited version of sslActorLibrary.psc. What source files do I need to compile it? I am getting loads of errors for miscutil.psc and other files when trying to compile with Notepad++.

I am using Skyrim Special Edition Creation kit, don't know if that is the issue. I copied the source files from my skyrim VR to my Special Edition VR.

Getting errors from below files:

Miscutil.psc

sslutility.psc

sslvoiceslots.psc

sslexpressionslots.psc

sslactoralias.psc

sslthreadmodel.psc

sslthreadcontroller.psc

sslanimationslots.psc

sslcreatureanimationslots.psc

sexlabutil.psc

sexlabframeword.psc

sslsystemconfig.psc

fnis.psc

sslsystemconfig.psc

slamainscr.psc

slaframeworkscr.psc

slaconfigscr.psc

sla_confighelper.psc

slaconfigscr.psc

SOS_config.psc

SOS_addonquest_script.psc

SOS_IO.psc

SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc

sslactorlibrary.psc

image.png.36ec9f4ef0b91c433dc81f014155982a.png

Edited by striker123
1 hour ago, striker123 said:

I want to compile an edited version of sslActorLibrary.psc. What source files do I need to compile it? I am getting loads of errors for miscutil.psc and other files when trying to compile with Notepad++.

I am using Skyrim Special Edition Creation kit, don't know if that is the issue. I copied the source files from my skyrim VR to my Special Edition VR.

Getting errors from below files:

Miscutil.psc

sslutility.psc

sslvoiceslots.psc

sslexpressionslots.psc

sslactoralias.psc

sslthreadmodel.psc

sslthreadcontroller.psc

sslanimationslots.psc

sslcreatureanimationslots.psc

sexlabutil.psc

sexlabframeword.psc

sslsystemconfig.psc

fnis.psc

sslsystemconfig.psc

slamainscr.psc

slaframeworkscr.psc

slaconfigscr.psc

sla_confighelper.psc

slaconfigscr.psc

SOS_config.psc

SOS_addonquest_script.psc

SOS_IO.psc

SOS_SetupQuest_Script.psc

sslactorlibrary.psc

image.png.36ec9f4ef0b91c433dc81f014155982a.png

Back in SSE days, I remember I used Papyrus Compiler App for the actual compilation. Hadn't touched it in years, but I managed to set it up for VR and successfully compile sslActorLibrary.
Had to add the sources for Racemenu, SKSE (not sure if it was needed but I added it anyway), SkyUI and SOS. And of course the "Scripts.zip" you should get with Creation Kit (I think?)

On 1/27/2023 at 6:10 AM, Allen Harris said:

2 hours ago, past79 said:

Back in SSE days, I remember I used Papyrus Compiler App for the actual compilation. Hadn't touched it in years, but I managed to set it up for VR and successfully compile sslActorLibrary.
Had to add the sources for Racemenu, SKSE (not sure if it was needed but I added it anyway), SkyUI and SOS. And of course the "Scripts.zip" you should get with Creation Kit (I think?)

I used that tool first, but received an error "could not locate script file". Then I saw a video about integrating Notepad++ with the compiler, and now I see more details about what is wrong. I did manage to link my Skyrim VR, but it is giving a lot of errors specific to this VR patch. That is why I would like to kindly request for the source files that is used for compilation, because I think that is the only solution to this problem. I redownloaded creation kit and throwed it into my Skyrim VR, then linked it to Notepad++. Then I also unzipped that scripts folder under the data directory. The only errors I am getting now is related to sexlab, and I don't know what I am doing wrong. I believe it is my script files, unless my game version is outdated. My creation kit is the latest version at least.