1 hour ago, unwashed biomass said:

clear supressed anims in sl mcm

BTw did someone figured out how to remove this fake(?) lighted bubble around player, i would like to be forced to use torches at night but it is always bright at certain length.

I use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45416 It's great, but be aware that some dungeons become unnavigable without torches or magic light. This only affects interiors, some are affected more than others. I used to have a darker night mod, but since I have Cathedral Weathers, this has become almost unnecessary, as some nights in Cathedral are so dark that you won't do without a torch either.

Edited by gargamel9
4 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

I use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45416 It's great, but be aware that some dungeons become unnavigable without torches or magic light. This only affects interiors, some are affected more than others. I used to have a darker night mod, but since I have Cathedral Weathers, this has become almost unnecessary, as some nights in Cathedral are so dark that you won't do without a torch either.

imma using cathedrals aswell + enb for it + all LUX mods. Moonless nights or cloudy ones are very dark in distance, but there is this aura around player that brightens surroundings outdoors

1 hour ago, unwashed biomass said:

imma using cathedrals aswell + enb for it + all LUX mods. Moonless nights or cloudy ones are very dark in distance, but there is this aura around player that brightens surroundings outdoors

I don't think I get that. Maybe Pitch Black removes it...

Edited by gargamel9
8 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

clear supressed anims in sl mcm

BTw did someone figured out how to remove this fake(?) lighted bubble around player, i would like to be forced to use torches at night but it is always bright at certain length.

Yeah sure, but I want those animations 

7 minutes ago, Jakkushi said:

Yeah sure, but I want those animations 

So you did get above sl limit and not all animations did register?

If so there are 2 options 1. choose which to keep 2. there was this mod that increase anim limit. don't remember what it is called but it should be easy to find throu search engine like google or brave (i don't use google nor recomend it hence extended phrase xd)

18 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

So you did get above sl limit and not all animations did register?

If so there are 2 options 1. choose which to keep 2. there was this mod that increase anim limit. don't remember what it is called but it should be easy to find throu search engine like google or brave (i don't use google nor recomend it hence extended phrase xd)

Yeah I know what you mean, the mod is called 'SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE 2.0.2' I already tried to use it, all what it does with reikiri's vr patch is changing value from 1000 to 2000 in clean and rebuild tab but it doesn't work correctly and limit is still the same 750. I was hoping that this 'suppress' option would add my unhealthy amount of animations 😂 but no I miss interpreted it and it does not do that unfortunately 😔🙃20240217002722_1.jpg.a369214171d31376ea1b09a3baa9adc1.jpg20240217001003_1.jpg.1daa4ecdfc1dfe9d63ab7377557d9f31.jpg

I'm having a strange issue and was wondering if anyone else had something similar going on. I'm on a fresh install of everything... Did the whole enable/disable mods to find the culprit and wound up with the same sneaky problem.

When I load into Skyrim on a "fresh" save everything runs perfectly fine (all mods load up/work)... Then I save the game and come back to it later and my god.. its like the screen is blinking. Black - back to game - black - back to game.. Over and over in 1-2 second intervals. I can disable all of my mods and this issue will persist with that save. When I revert back to the "fresh" save (letting all the mods load back up) it all works again until the inevitable save.

What makes me wonder if it's Sexlab is I'll install it.. save the game -- load up the blinking seizure world, and Sexlab will need installed again... like it didn't take the first time. Also in the buggy world I'll start having stack dump issues concerning :

Line 250
    [None].XPMSEWeaponQuest.initialize() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 57
    [None].XPMSEWeaponQuest.ReInit() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 110
    [None].XPMSEWeaponQuest.OnUpdate() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 140

So naturally I'm borked to hell, unsure as to why -- as the only change I made was reinstalling Skyrim from scratch to change SOS to TNG. Before I go on the 6 hour warpath to fix this I was wondering if anyone has ever had a similar issue.. My modlist worked fine on my previous now deleted "SOS saves"

7 hours ago, BeefyCowPatty said:

I'm having a strange issue and was wondering if anyone else had something similar going on. I'm on a fresh install of everything... Did the whole enable/disable mods to find the culprit and wound up with the same sneaky problem.

When I load into Skyrim on a "fresh" save everything runs perfectly fine (all mods load up/work)... Then I save the game and come back to it later and my god.. its like the screen is blinking. Black - back to game - black - back to game.. Over and over in 1-2 second intervals. I can disable all of my mods and this issue will persist with that save. When I revert back to the "fresh" save (letting all the mods load back up) it all works again until the inevitable save.

What makes me wonder if it's Sexlab is I'll install it.. save the game -- load up the blinking seizure world, and Sexlab will need installed again... like it didn't take the first time. Also in the buggy world I'll start having stack dump issues concerning :

Line 250
    [None].XPMSEWeaponQuest.initialize() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 57
    [None].XPMSEWeaponQuest.ReInit() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 110
    [None].XPMSEWeaponQuest.OnUpdate() - "XPMSEWeaponQuest.psc" Line 140

So naturally I'm borked to hell, unsure as to why -- as the only change I made was reinstalling Skyrim from scratch to change SOS to TNG. Before I go on the 6 hour warpath to fix this I was wondering if anyone has ever had a similar issue.. My modlist worked fine on my previous now deleted "SOS saves"

This is probably not the cause, but one to rule out: Any recent graphics driver changes? Tried to fall back/update?

7 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

This is probably not the cause, but one to rule out: Any recent graphics driver changes? Tried to fall back/update?

I read a similar comment yesterday, unfortunately that one was quickly ruled out.

Perhaps it has something to do with Skyrim Vr ESL support.. though with everything being a fresh install I'm literally just grasping at straws while I pick through the mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Sexlab is still telling me I have an outdated version of papyrus utils installed, and sex scenes crash the game. What am I doing wrong?

This is what's in my plugins.txt file:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*vrik.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*CustomComments.esp
*SofiaFollower.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
*DeviouslyPink.esp
*Eli_Halla.esp
*more plants all extra.esp
*Extra Effect x3.esp
*Female Mannequins SSE.esp
*RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
*Recorder Follower Base.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*DD_Animation_Overhaul_by_Taki17.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*New Skyrim Master Spells.esp
*VrikForceAction.esp
*TheTrappingsOfFate.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop VR Patch.esp

But there's more installed, best I can tell:

Spoiler

image.png.b09d2b97336fe500213f0580c1ca0843.png

image.png.4fad06312a8518ed0f8e9d0435078202.png

image.png.298c364798e2fa930a16bcf61529cbe7.png

These are my rules:

Spoiler

image.png.3fe7f815426bfd1466625466988b2885.png

image.png.eb6efb5d4f6c15789e7cd20099501868.png

Anyone know why that's happening?

Edit: This is the error it gives:

Spoiler

20240309_180033.thumb.jpg.56897cfc504dbdd0aef020ab8909838e.jpg

(Sorry for the snapshot - it crashed my PC so I couldn't just take a screenshot)

I'm also attaching my papyrus logs.

Can anyone help? I'm pretty sure I have the correct version of the address library, but maybe I've messed something up?

Edit: Correction - it says "Old or Outdated Skyrim Installation". I think at one point it was talking about PapyrusUtil, but not anymore. I also noticed there was, in fact, a slightly newer VR address library, and tried that, but same thing.

Also noticed that PapyrusUtil was not loading after the others, so I tried changing it to load later, but same thing.

Spoiler

image.png.ad37d4238c03969130f787dfb0a2baae.png

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Allen Harris
11 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Hey guys, Sexlab is still telling me I have an outdated version of papyrus utils installed, and sex scenes crash the game. What am I doing wrong?

This is what's in my plugins.txt file:

Hide contents

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*SexLab.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*vrik.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*CustomComments.esp
*SofiaFollower.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
*DeviouslyPink.esp
*Eli_Halla.esp
*more plants all extra.esp
*Extra Effect x3.esp
*Female Mannequins SSE.esp
*RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
*Recorder Follower Base.esp
*Devious Devices SE patch.esp
*DD_Animation_Overhaul_by_Taki17.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*FNIS.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*New Skyrim Master Spells.esp
*VrikForceAction.esp
*TheTrappingsOfFate.esp
*Laura's Bondage Shop VR Patch.esp

But there's more installed, best I can tell:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b09d2b97336fe500213f0580c1ca0843.png

image.png.4fad06312a8518ed0f8e9d0435078202.png

image.png.298c364798e2fa930a16bcf61529cbe7.png

These are my rules:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3fe7f815426bfd1466625466988b2885.png

image.png.eb6efb5d4f6c15789e7cd20099501868.png

Anyone know why that's happening?

Edit: This is the error it gives:

Reveal hidden contents

20240309_180033.thumb.jpg.56897cfc504dbdd0aef020ab8909838e.jpg

(Sorry for the snapshot - it crashed my PC so I couldn't just take a screenshot)

I'm also attaching my papyrus logs.

Can anyone help? I'm pretty sure I have the correct version of the address library, but maybe I've messed something up?

Edit: Correction - it says "Old or Outdated Skyrim Installation". I think at one point it was talking about PapyrusUtil, but not anymore. I also noticed there was, in fact, a slightly newer VR address library, and tried that, but same thing.

Also noticed that PapyrusUtil was not loading after the others, so I tried changing it to load later, but same thing.

Hide contents

image.png.ad37d4238c03969130f787dfb0a2baae.png

Papyrus.0.log 187.93 kB · 0 downloads

From what i deducted from screenshots U installed wrong version of sexlab. Papyrus util aslo needs to be VR version.

2 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

From what i deducted from screenshots U installed wrong version of sexlab. Papyrus util aslo needs to be VR version.

Hmmm...what version of sexlab should I have? I thought I downloaded the latest, but I've been known to be wrong on occasion lol

1 hour ago, gargamel9 said:

SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.7z

Welll...I changed the sexlab version; but it's still giving me the "outdated" error and crashing when I initiate a sex scene.

Spoiler

image.png.2397f5430757f6900a31334ff01ce2a0.png

Papyrus Util is definitely the VR version, but what were you talking about when you mentioned papyrus?

Spoiler

image.png.c00ec7dd27fcf728f16bf6e9f8c75eb1.png

17 minutes ago, Allen Harris said:

Welll...I changed the sexlab version; but it's still giving me the "outdated" error and crashing when I initiate a sex scene.

Hide contents

image.png.2397f5430757f6900a31334ff01ce2a0.png

Papyrus Util is definitely the VR version, but what were you talking about when you mentioned papyrus?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c00ec7dd27fcf728f16bf6e9f8c75eb1.png

You also need to apply the VR patch.
And make sure the papyrusutil.dll from the VR patch overwrites all other versions from other mods.

Edited by gargamel9
59 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

You also need to apply the VR patch.
And make sure the papyrusutil.dll from the VR patch overwrites all other versions from other mods.

Just to be sure, I manually copied the PapyrusUtil.dll file from the PapyrusUtil VR archive, but it's still crashing and giving me an "outdated" error.

As for the patch, it is installed. Is this the correct ruleset (order of load)?

Spoiler

image.png.30d2de3520573cc6d3c954989a87ccd4.png

4 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Just to be sure, I manually copied the PapyrusUtil.dll file from the PapyrusUtil VR archive, but it's still crashing and giving me an "outdated" error.

As for the patch, it is installed. Is this the correct ruleset (order of load)?

Hide contents

image.png.30d2de3520573cc6d3c954989a87ccd4.png

Not sure. I don't know what PPLUS is, but it's overwriting the patch, so that maybe? But other than that, there probably isn't much more I can come up with. Sorry.

14 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

Not sure. I don't know what PPLUS is, but it's overwriting the patch, so that maybe? But other than that, there probably isn't much more I can come up with. Sorry.

PPlus is this (performance improving thingy): 

supposedly compatible with VR, but maybe not. Either way, I appreciate you trying!

1 hour ago, Allen Harris said:

PPlus is this (performance improving thingy): 

supposedly compatible with VR, but maybe not. Either way, I appreciate you trying!

I see. I haven't tried this one yet. Maybe try and disable it and see?

27 minutes ago, gargamel9 said:

I see. I haven't tried this one yet. Maybe try and disable it and see?

FINALLY got the shit working. Issue was PPlus. But you can't downgrade from it - you have to start a new game. And I confirmed that it still works even after quitting and reloading.

For anybody wondering, this is my mod loadout (including load order) for VR, and it works. Conclusively.

Spoiler

image.png.b749161c419268f448b408d740763d04.png

image.png.6f736a7d38cdf001140de6a9587f6a38.png

image.png.223b3948004aeac66c0ea25287199982.png

And these are my conflict rules:

Spoiler

image.png.8858ab5401e85384389945e0fea68f4b.png

image.png.9d79e43d7d7297ebf5a2f6f8c9140a16.png

I also copied PapyrusUtil.dll from the PapyrusUtilVR archive over the one in data/skse/plugins just to be safe. And for Engine Fixes VR to work, you have to be sure to copy Part 2 into your SkyrimVR root folder.

Also, and this is important because the game intro is fucked with those mods - when you start a new game, start it with *no mods loaded*. I saved just after escaping Helgen and that's when I loaded the mods.

DO NOT USE SEXLAB PPLUS! It says it's compatible with VR, but it wouldn't work for me.

Edited by Allen Harris