shadow of the tomb raider nude mod

• 5 months later...
On 4/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, gfjus said:

his new mod is just fake. all photoshopped, can be seen from the screenshots as well when zooming close enough.

You would definitely be wrong on that but it really doesn't matter now as he canceled it. Kind of funny considering he proved a nude mod was possible in the first place.

19 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

You would definitely be wrong on that but it really doesn't matter now as he canceled it. Kind of funny considering he proved a nude mod was possible in the first place.

While I don't know the full story,  making a fake nude mod, doesn't prove fuck. 

I know a whole continent is currently trying to figure out that fake ≠ reality, but the rest of the world hasn't gone 100% insane yet.  So yeah, he proved nothing,  unless there's a fully working mod I can dl ?

16 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

I know a whole continent is currently trying to figure out that fake ≠ reality, but the rest of the world hasn't gone 100% insane yet.  So yeah, he proved nothing,  unless there's a fully working mod I can dl ?

How is his first nude mod fake?  Have you actually ran his released nude mod before forming an opinion? As it does in fact work.Likewise, If you don't know the full story on something, you know nothing. Plain and simple. You can't say "well this is obviously fake, but I don't know the full story." That is an illogical statement at it's finest. Its an opinion. Not fact.

Regarding your corona virus statement. That has absolutely no bearing on this discussion. Sheep will always be sheep. But we are debating about digital tits and ass. Not a virus. Some perspective is needed bud.

Not trying to be an ass but you seem like the typical enduser/leecher. Someone who if a creator doesn't give them what they want, they proceed to bad mouth them. While it does suck that his V2 is canceled. (Due to people such as yourself calling him a fraud, scammer, etc. So considering the work he put into it to figure out the first mod, he just gave the middle finger.) His V1 works. Has worked since he dropped it.

4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

How is his first nude mod fake? 

You're goalpost moving and making up shit at its finest... 

I said his *new* "full nude" is (probably *) fake (since that's what you were replying to, it's called context!)

*probably because like I said I can' t 

know for sure when he didn't release it... 

This has absolutely nothing to do with his first mod,  and I don't know if you're just bad at interpreting what you read or actually purposefully misunderstand stuff to fit your narrative (if I had to bet it's the latter) 

BTW,  1st mod is not "fully nude"  (hence it's suspiciously likely he never got a "fully nude" mod) 

4 hours ago, Hakufu1021 said:

Due to people such as yourself calling him a fraud, scammer, etc.

"Such as myself"?  Where did I do that lol? 

This is your whole persona, making up stuff to fit your narrative?  

I also didn't say anything about "Corona virus" btw... 

You really need to keep up with what was said and what's reality and what is fake,  which was exactly what my statement was about. 

Tldr I don't know if this mod is fake,  or if it exists,  and nor do you unless you can prove otherwise 

And about people who make mods and then don't release them due to being drama queens and attention seekers, well they shouldn't make mods to begin with,  they probably should stay away from a computer as far as possible for their own sanity. 

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

Stuff - condensing reply. Reference original post for proper context

First - actually no you didn't specify "full nude mod." in your replies. Only the original reply. So it's easy to assume you were adding that his first release didn't prove anything. Which is a pretty baseless claim on it's own. Just because he didn't go full nude on first release means nothing. Maybe he wanted to release what he had figured out? Like modders routinely do. Then went on to continue and was going to release a FULL nude mod. You don't know his thinking and neither do I. So assuming and disrespecting someone who released something proving already he can do something, is screwed up.  Here's your quoted text verbatim. New is not in it. Nor is the word full. :

Second, my entire post was originally about that if he could make a "partial nude mod" he should easily be able to make a full nude. As there are outfits with shoulders exposed. All he had to do was create textures for the crotch. Plus replace the outfit texture with skin. He did it in a way for the first one that it doesn't look like 99% of the texmods/special K texture mods out there. He put enough thought into it to at least hide outfit steams, etc. Or potentially cut the outfit so the skin was exposed. (I don't know HOW special K works so I'm assuming on this stuff. But the mod looks rather good. Nor did I actually look at the textures because quite frankly I suck ass at texture work so there's no reason for me to even try to expand on his initial offering. So I'm not sure whether he cut the outfits to produce his mod, or if he did the entire texture himself. Replacing the clothes with skin and naughty bits.)

So with all of that said, I apologize as I misunderstood you. Considering the quote and my original post, it's easy to make the assumption you were calling all of the creator's work fake. Hence the words in my last post. You say context is everything, but you failed just as much as I did at it.

Second, regarding the coronavirus, again context is king. You YOURSELF said the following :

know a whole continent is currently trying to figure out that fake ≠ reality,

What are we currently experiencing? You said the key word "currently." Currently we are all facing a pandemic and so it's QUITE easy to assume you were referencing how North America needs to wake up. You don't want that confused don't put the words CONTINENT, FAKE, and REALITY in the same sentence without a bit more context to what you are alluding to.  Again, you preach context and say I'm moving the goal post but yet you aren't taking into account your own words or current world events when you are making these statements.

The rest I'm not gonna cover. It's largely irrelevant because we both failed horribly at context, we BOTH misunderstood each other, and so we BOTH need to move on. Have a nice night. Again I apologize for my part, hope you'll do the same or just leave it there.

Well I was precise and wrote "his new mod is just fake.", image editing can be seen by zooming into his screenshots,

and in one of them he missed that the blue shoulder part of the unedited shoulder is still visible on the screenshot, see attachment.

His old booty V1 mod was great though, no question about that.

G703uEQ.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and chime in on this supporting the first poster (Not all the way). This mod (If you want to call it that) is a bit sketchy, not only because following the installation directions of the mod are a bit skeptical (It seems there are some steps missing from the installation process), but because of the pure fact that the required item (The blue heroine tunic) doesn't even show up at the camp site in the crafting section (When in the installation it's asking you to choose it). I seen the mod files themselves in the installation folder that you have to personally create in order for everything to work correctly. Which goes back to what I was saying at the beginning of this paragraph. Either one would have to craft said item to see the results, or it just doesn't flat out work at all (Which would explain why it was abandoned).

Now, fully quote me on this as I might be wrong about all of it. All I'm saying is I followed everything in the step by step guide down to a T. And, I'm not seeing any results in the game (With special K mod installed, DirectX 12 is off, and Textures on Ultra). 

1 hour ago, Gustave89 said:

I'm going to go ahead and chime in on this supporting the first poster (Not all the way). This mod (If you want to call it that) is a bit sketchy, not only because following the installation directions of the mod are a bit skeptical (It seems there are some steps missing from the installation process), but because of the pure fact that the required item (The blue heroine tunic) doesn't even show up at the camp site in the crafting section (When in the installation it's asking you to choose it). I seen the mod files themselves in the installation folder that you have to personally create in order for everything to work correctly. Which goes back to what I was saying at the beginning of this paragraph. Either one would have to craft said item to see the results, or it just doesn't flat out work at all (Which would explain why it was abandoned).

Now, fully quote me on this as I might be wrong about all of it. All I'm saying is I followed everything in the step by step guide down to a T. And, I'm not seeing any results in the game (With special K mod installed, DirectX 12 is off, and Textures on Ultra). 

Mod works for me. Are you far enough in the game yet? The outfit is what you wear when you get inside the tribal village.

22 hours ago, Gustave89 said:

You aren't far enough in game. The mod does indeed work perfectly. Exactly as the creator said. I'd prove it myself but my system is JUST fast enough to run games. Not fast enough to record the games. So unless you want a 2FPS slideshow, your easiest way to prove the mod works is download a save file.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just looked at the nexus page and i can't understand the modder Jostarmod. He said he will not release the v2 of his mod but state it in screenshots and insist that its real. Why? are he trying to offend all the guys who want a naked Lara? Why posting screenshots of his version 2? Why not just delete them if he's not willing to share it and stop talking about it. It is really not necessary to post screenshots of it with the word canceled in it. I never saw a modder like this guy. and by the way, this mod is not that importand to cry about it. a naked Lara ruins the whole atmosphere of the game if you ask me.

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody else notice this? Vanilla game and it looks like the devs are going for subtly unnoticeable that they could have easily left out and didn't. Pretty sure I can work with it once I extract the textures.

2020.08.17-21.08.png

Edit: Not liking this game as much as I thought I might. Large portions of the game where most of your weapons and outfits are taken away meaning most of the character building is kinda pointless and the fun combat of the first two is almost completely missing. Story is boring sos. Worth playing for the graphics/scenery/puzzles, but barely any reason to bother with modding this game as you'll blow through it and quickly move on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Spectre87 said:

why doesn't jostarmod work in my shadow of the tomb raider? I removed the directx12, I put the resolutions in ULTRA. I have installed the K-Mod. The game emits the classic "metal gear" sound. everything is put right but it doesn't work. why?

Problem solved! in some versions the "K-MOD" does not work because the following parameter must be changed

20201109_183051.jpg