shadow of the tomb raider nude mod

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Has anyone smart built a mod for this game yet?  As in smart I mean someone who is smart enough to get it done without SpecialK?  

or is asking for anything not involving specialk just a bit too much?

What about an assassin's creed syndicate full nude mod to evie frye?. 

On 4/16/2022 at 1:11 AM, hornycopter said:

Still working on it. The ultimate goal is to replace all ot SotTR outfits with lewd versions, but it's unrealistic. ?
Some of outfits can't be changed in any meaningful way (it's already clear), but i will try to do most of them eventually.

For now i've settled up with 16 outfits (which are the easiest to change) for this mod. Fourteen of them are done, need to finish remaining two!
I'll try to finish everything till the end of April, stay tuned ))

Manage to lewdify the main outfit of this game using normal, diffuse and AO trickery to fake depth. Not touched model at all (cause it not possible), only texture edits:lara_explicit_outfits_tactical_01.thumb.jpg.1ed2b08bb30e05d093d58dca3b69dc2a.jpg

Some more WIP shots:

lara_explicit_outfits_tactical_02.thumb.jpg.9202a2790440e253c5037569fcc3ebc3.jpg

I would be very interested to know how far you are with this mod?

On 6/21/2022 at 12:13 AM, beelzebub2063 said:

I would be very interested to know how far you are with this mod?

Resumed work on next mods few days ago. Was out of town in june (and away from my main rig). Right now I'm transfering different variations (bikini, tan, bodypaint, pubic styles) to new outfits.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 2:30 AM, hornycopter said:

Resumed work on next mods few days ago. Was out of town in june (and away from my main rig). Right now I'm transfering different variations (bikini, tan, bodypaint, pubic styles) to new outfits.

How goes the progress on the mod?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 3:12 AM, DeathBringer0xL said:

still waiting for someone to come out with a way to get these mods to work without that BS specialK.

Really wish there was a full nude barefoot mod for her like there is for Rise of the Tomb Raider, if we could get that for Shadow of the Tomb Raider that would be so amazing, really wish there was one

On 8/1/2022 at 5:57 PM, Nikobell4 said:

Really wish there was a full nude barefoot mod for her like there is for Rise of the Tomb Raider, if we could get that for Shadow of the Tomb Raider that would be so amazing, really wish there was one

I still don't know why Rise is more popular than Shadow. I have played through about 1/2 of rise. I like Shadow a lot better, but no, all the mod makers are all for Rise. ;?  The Canibal Girl on 3 deserves to be modded a long with Lara <(-__-<)

6 minutes ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I still don't know why Rise is more popular than Shadow. I have played through about 1/2 of rise. I like Shadow a lot better, but no, all the mod makers are all for Rise. ;?  The Canibal Girl on 3 deserves to be modded a long with Lara <(-__-<)

That's mostly because Rise have better modding tools.The creator made it only for rise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...