shadow of the tomb raider nude mod

Got my hands on new projection tools, decided to update whole Lara body texture. I wasn't happy with my previous one - had to cut corners many times.
But this time I manage to transfer 100% details from 3d scan. Really enjoyed making this one.

lara_explicit_outfits_skin_01.thumb.jpg.1961c84388ca390583ce858aec326270.jpg

Also I've managed to fix many issues along the way:

• Skin tone is now more realistic and corresponds to the original textures.
  • Muscles relief has been redrawn and reduced to be more realistic and appropriate to the body size.
  • Torso don't have it's own Specular texture - that's why it looks oily all the time. Manage to break it's specularity glare by using high frequency skin normal map.
  • Сhest seam has been almost completely eliminated
  • Waist seam was also eliminated (tested in other game engines), but unfortunately not in SotTR.
    Legs in SotTR just use separate draw call I guess, so legs got shaded differently almost in every scene. Had to add black belt to hide this nonsence ))

lara_explicit_outfits_skin_02.thumb.jpg.58d9b8dfa00604f5ff73f8f3489df986.jpg

Also managed to fix all masks, witch are used to add water drips, dirt, mud and blood on top of the body:
lara_explicit_outfits_skin_03.thumb.jpg.c9408da526053744d4e23b612e58fd38.jpg

Edited by hornycopter
On 3/28/2022 at 1:03 PM, hornycopter said:

Got my hands on new projection tools, decided to update whole Lara body texture. I wasn't happy with my previous one - had to cut corners many times.
But this time I manage to transfer 100% details from 3d scan. Really enjoyed making this one.

• Muscles relief has been redrawn and reduced to be more realistic and appropriate to the body size.
  • Torso don't have it's own Specular texture - that's why it looks oily all the time. Manage to break it's specularity glare by using high frequency skin normal map.
  • Waist seam was also eliminated (tested in other game engines), but unfortunately not in SotTR.
    Legs in SotTR just use separate draw call I guess, so legs got shaded differently almost in every scene. Had to add black belt to hide this nonsence ))

Also managed to fix all masks, witch are used to add water drips, dirt, mud and blood on top of the body:

Will you post the mod?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 8:03 PM, hornycopter said:

Hornycopter, really great! Can I have a version of Lara heavily overgrown from below? Thanks!

On 4/4/2022 at 1:48 AM, brexnyj said:

Will you post the mod?

Still working on it. The ultimate goal is to replace all ot SotTR outfits with lewd versions, but it's unrealistic. ?
Some of outfits can't be changed in any meaningful way (it's already clear), but i will try to do most of them eventually.

For now i've settled up with 16 outfits (which are the easiest to change) for this mod. Fourteen of them are done, need to finish remaining two!
I'll try to finish everything till the end of April, stay tuned ))

Manage to lewdify the main outfit of this game using normal, diffuse and AO trickery to fake depth. Not touched model at all (cause it not possible), only texture edits:lara_explicit_outfits_tactical_01.thumb.jpg.1ed2b08bb30e05d093d58dca3b69dc2a.jpg

Some more WIP shots:

lara_explicit_outfits_tactical_02.thumb.jpg.9202a2790440e253c5037569fcc3ebc3.jpg

Edited by hornycopter
On 4/15/2022 at 4:11 PM, hornycopter said:

Still working on it. The ultimate goal is to replace all ot SotTR outfits with lewd versions, but it's unrealistic. ?
Some of outfits can't be changed in any meaningful way (it's already clear), but i will try to do most of them eventually.

For now i've settled up with 16 outfits (which are the easiest to change) for this mod. Fourteen of them are done, need to finish remaining two!
I'll try to finish everything till the end of April, stay tuned ))

Manage to lewdify the main outfit of this game using normal, diffuse and AO trickery to fake depth. Not touched model at all (cause it not possible), only texture edits:lara_explicit_outfits_tactical_01.thumb.jpg.1ed2b08bb30e05d093d58dca3b69dc2a.jpg

Some more WIP shots:

lara_explicit_outfits_tactical_02.thumb.jpg.9202a2790440e253c5037569fcc3ebc3.jpg

Would it be possible to share the models you're working on even though it's not fully tested? I believe that some of us (including me) really want to see and play with it. Thanks! This is so cool.

On 4/17/2022 at 10:03 PM, metalain said:

Would it be possible to share the models you're working on even though it's not fully tested? I believe that some of us (including me) really want to see and play with it. Thanks! This is so cool.

Seconded,

It can be an effective strat to test the mods in a rapid manner since we are happy and eager to!

On 4/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, RLSnarki said:

hornycopter, bro, please make multiple versions if possible. With a shaved pussy, medium and overgrown. Thank you very much.

I've done pubic hair already, for my first mod, all my following mods will get them too. So don't worry, i've got you covered ))
35643537_pubicvariation.thumb.jpg.93e97eb2eefcf86e81dc1b86dc038fd8.jpg

Actually, I think I went too far with the variations)) I underestimated the number of files and their size. If you count every possible combinations it will be like 400 of them (body tones, bikinis types, body paint types, pubic types, clothes types etc.). It's already more than 1000 files. The only thing i've been doing for the last two evenings straight - is exporting final textures, and i'm not done yet. ?

So change of plans:

• There will be three big mods instead of one humongous
  • I will finish and publish them one by one
  • I will try to split them into smallest possible (still big tho) archives with a minimum of texture repetitions
  • First and biggest one will be "Tribal Outfits Pack" - 5 outfits and like 200 variations
  • Second will be "Tactical Adventurer Pack" (see prev post) - 6 Outfits but less variations
  • Third - "Adventurer Pack" - 5 Outfits (casual type, tanktop, henley, etc.)

Edited by hornycopter
51 minutes ago, hornycopter said:

I've done pubic hair already, for my first mod, all my following mods will get them too. So don't worry, i've got you covered ))

Actually, I think I went too far with the variations)) I underestimated the number of files and their size. If you count every possible combinations it will be like 400 of them (body tones, bikinis types, body paint types, pubic types, clothes types etc.). It's already more than 1000 files. The only thing i've been doing for the last two evenings straight - is exporting final textures, and i'm not done yet. ?

So change of planes:

• There will be three big mods instead of one humongous
  • I will finish and publish them one by one
  • I will try to split them into smallest possible (still big tho) archives with a minimum of texture repetitions
  • First and biggest one will be "Tribal Outfits Pack" - 5 outfits and like 200 variations
  • Second will be "Tactical Adventurer Pack" (see prev post) - 6 Outfits but less variations
  • Third - "Adventurer Pack" - 5 Outfits (casual type, tanktop, henley, etc.)

i assume the shoulders are only fixed in your render environment?

3 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

i assume the shoulders are only fixed in your render environment?

Yea, only in 3d editing software. I've restored model so i can work on textures comfortably.

Not in-game. Every in-game models is eather missing some body parts, or covered witn opague material with no alpha texture to replace. One outfit has arms, soulders and nothing else, other only has legs and torso, none of them have complete body.

That's why you have to keep some body parts covered with clothes, or jump through a lot of hoops to fake depth on top of existing cloths. ))
At least for now.

Edited by hornycopter
On 4/18/2022 at 5:21 AM, bison said:

And where links to download

Lara Explicit Outfits - Tribal Pack Released!
Oof, export and renders were painfull, just to many stuff. Need to do something else for a bit ))

lara_explicit_outfits_tribal_0_main.thumb.jpg.f21c71f05b3f8d0cdfcbf2646dfa3a02.jpg

Despite the fact that the pack is tribal themed - had to include bonus outfits, due to their textures shared with Sentinel outfit. So enjoy another one of depth faking texture trikery:
lara_explicit_outfits_tribal_6_tanktop.thumb.jpg.dffc6dfec1b4ef4edff0ae5949cbc57c.jpg

And another bonus for natural beauty lovers ?

lara_explicit_outfits_tribal_7_hairy.thumb.jpg.45706c89b456703ed4c3177dc840f6ab.jpg

Edited by hornycopter
19 minutes ago, sikici3163 said:

Thank god finally someone did hairy armpits which one is include hairy armpit tribal pack?

Every archive has them - they go along with "Pubic Natural" option.

.png

If you have tools to preview .dds you can easily copy arms textures from this folder to any other outfit or mod. which you prefer.

Hairy armpits mostly looks fine during gameplay. But original body model's weights in-game are kindy shity. So you got a lot of texture stretching in places hidden with cloths before - armpits, crotch etc. And there are no modding tools to fix models for now. So keep that in mind ))

Edited by hornycopter
6 hours ago, sikici3163 said:

Last guestion can you change toenails and hand?

Yeah I can, but I'll have to replace all textures for entire legs and arms to do so. Should I? ?

I'll have to repeat export 144 times ? (12 archives with 12 variations inside each).
What is suggestion of yours, I didn't exactly understand? Сhange nails color?

Edited by hornycopter
5 minutes ago, hornycopter said:

Yeah I can, but I'll have to replace all textures for entire legs and arms to do so. Should I? ?

I'll have to repeat export 144 times ? (12 archives with 12 variations inside each).

Probably to restore the default colors considering they're a little more reddish now

12 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

Probably to restore the default colors considering they're a little more reddish now

It looks like you're right, maybe i forgot to include toenails, when I was applying Color Correction to the body... fuck.
Fingernails on arms i think is fine as is.
Ok, don't want re-export everything just for the nails. Will do them after i finish with all outfits I've already started.

Edited by hornycopter
1 hour ago, hornycopter said:

feet.png.11167889136323109e17403c1469f999.png

14 hours ago, sikici3163 said:

feet.png.11167889136323109e17403c1469f999.png

I guess I could do custom export just for you, if you specify other parameters for the body textures. Don't want to export 144 times. ?

Bikini Type - Regular/Mini/Transperent/No bikini?
Body Paint - Blue/White/No body paint?
Body Tan - Tanned/Tanlines/Pale?
Pubic style - Natural/Bush/Strip/Shaved?
Pinky paint only for toenails? Don't change arms?

Edited by hornycopter
  • 1 month later...