Cow Live Services SE

View File

Cow Live Services SE

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted DoomSequirrel's mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the  permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the Original Author or contact them directly.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s page and give DoomSequirrel some love!

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a somewhat personalized expansion for the Being a Cow-mod. I really liked how NPCs will make random comments about the hooves and stuff like that, so I figured to expand on this and add some new immersive features.

Farmers Barn

Inn keepers aren't very fond of some strange creature messing with their beds, so naturally they won't rent their stuff to the transformed player. But there's also good news as well,  because farmers and hostlers may grant free shelter to pretty much all kind of crazy animal.

Ruminant Life

The transformation is not just a visual / social effect but also changes digestive system quite radically. A diet inappropriate for the average ruminant creature may turn out quite dangerous and damage the creatures mental and physical abilities.

Requirements

Zaz Animation Pack 8 SE

Milk Mod Economy SE

Being a Cow SE

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz 8 SE, MME SE, Being A Cow SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...

I think I may have found a bug. I have milk mod economy as well as Being A Cow mods on for SE. All three of these mods seemed to worked together great for a while. But then, here recently, when I drink lactacid from the MME mod I take serious damage. And when I use a milking machine I just about get one shotted and then die before the milking even begins. i turn this mod off and the damage effect went away. I hope we can fix this so I can reactivate this mod for immersion reasons. If it was a planned feature could, you at least give us some kind of control over it? I'm fairly high level with decent HP yet 2 lactacids and I'm dead. The milking machines are unusable to me because of the stupid amounts of damage it does.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 2:00 PM, orchidtoyo said:

I think I may have found a bug. I have milk mod economy as well as Being A Cow mods on for SE. All three of these mods seemed to worked together great for a while. But then, here recently, when I drink lactacid from the MME mod I take serious damage. And when I use a milking machine I just about get one shotted and then die before the milking even begins. i turn this mod off and the damage effect went away. I hope we can fix this so I can reactivate this mod for immersion reasons. If it was a planned feature could, you at least give us some kind of control over it? I'm fairly high level with decent HP yet 2 lactacids and I'm dead. The milking machines are unusable to me because of the stupid amounts of damage it does.

I do not have LE so I can't tell if this is something carried over by the conversion or not. if you have LE, can you check there and see if it still happens or ask  DoomSequirrel's if he knows what's going on?

On 10/28/2019 at 5:58 PM, SkyrimMasterrace said:

When I install Being a Cow my game doesn't start...
I know it's not convertet do SE yet but this SE mod here requires the Oldrim mod.
So. Is there a way to get the oldrim Being a cow mod working? :D

Being a Cow has been converted, here it is!

• 4 months later...

Problem:  being killed while using a milking machine due to lactaid.

Solution found here:

you are going to go to this folder:   If you open Mod Organizer 2, you can access this folder by looking for the manilla folder, top, left of center, just after the screwdriver/wrench icon.....  drop down menu --- > Open Mods folder...

dddddddddddddddddd.PNG.9300eb748c608d24bcce8bdf283e49c5.PNG

and so far  if you delete everything in config.json, and replace it with

{
	"formList" :
	{
		"foodformlists" : [ "378908|MilkModNEW.esp", "472876|MilkModNEW.esp" ],
		"foodkeywords" : [ "0" ]
	}
}

(again, all this is taken from the link i posted fyi)  Did it get lost in the conversion process or was it intentionally designed that using pumps == death, dunno but..

I have set things to ludicrous levels to test it (like "infinite" lactaid, blah blah...)  haven't died yet- but due to body sliding, became very "full"

• 1 month later...