2 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

@nomkaz

I have the problem i cannot start a new game with this mod active, even if i disable the quickstart.esp after installation. I have to disable the mod , start a new game , safe after Character Edit, close game , re-activate mod , then load the game and play. 

If i want to make a new character only , i can load into any existing game just fine. So the problem must root in the conflict between Quickstart and LiveAnotherLife.

Simply disabling the esp does not work out for me, do i have to remove the esp completely from the .zip before i install it ?

The Quick Start is supposed to be used without any other Alternate Start type mods. I haven't tried it with the Q.S. disabled and Alternate Start active. Check the original LE thread, there might be a solution.  In the meantime, I'm redoing my mod list and starting a new game. I'll try it that way and see what works.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:07 AM, Judaskit said:

i installed the mod, and finish FNIS process, but still getting T-Pose, can anyone help?

i am sure all running fine before install this mod.

Thank you

You need to start a brand new game without any other Alternate Start mod activated. The description clearly says that you need to start a new game, but doesn't specify that no other alternate start mod should be installed. I'll add that to the description. 

Since I am not familiar with the LE version, I want to make a new profile and try this out. I was wondering though, what mods can accompany this without breaking it, NSFW or NSFW wise. Like can I still use the standards Sky UI, USSEP, etc?

Also should all ESPS be installed? What if I don't want to use DD? And if I want, are the "Assets" enough?

Also, is the PC supposed to be female only?

How on earth do you use the hotkeys? The guy asks me to kneel and nothing works.

So many questions xD

8 hours ago, nomkaz said:

You need to start a brand new game without any other Alternate Start mod activated. The description clearly says that you need to start a new game, but doesn't specify that no other alternate start mod should be installed. I'll add that to the description. 

better make the quickstart optional, alternate start to me and many others is a must have, especially because its needed by lots of other mods too

7 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

Are the brothels from the oldrim maria eden usable in SE ?

No. But I'm currently converting them. They will be up in a few hours. I was waiting to see if the mod got some traction before I worked on those. They won't be really tested because MO got  fucked when the power went out and wiped all my MO settings files. 

[edit] they are all up now.  ?

51 minutes ago, nignog123 said:

I can start up the mod and do jobs, but I can't use hotkeys. I've edited the json to use my desired hotkeys.

I haven't "FULLY" tested this mod, there's just simply too much for one person to check every single function. I would check with the Original LE upload thread to see if it's a known issue and if there's a solution. If you find one, please share it here so other people using the SE version can find it easier.

I have a lot on my plate atm, I'm converting the "clubs" for SE right now, and I have other conversions ordered that I need to get to, then I have to try to test all the clubs in SE, which means reorganizing my load order once again.

3 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I haven't "FULLY" tested this mod, there's just simply too much for one person to check every single function. I would check with the Original LE upload thread to see if it's a known issue and if there's a solution. If you find one, please share it here so other people using the SE version can find it easier.

I have a lot on my plate atm, I'm converting the "clubs" for SE right now, and I have other conversions ordered that I need to get to, then I have to try to test all the clubs in SE, which means reorganizing my load order once again.

Take your time, we're all patient (ish) :)

One thing I have noticed is that there appears to be a lot of clothing mods required for the outfits to work. I've downloaded those that have been converted to SE and get partially dressed when selecting them at the start. I think to complete this, some poor sod is going to have find and convert the rest (one of which seems to be old and abandoned in LE - the fetish pack I think it was)

2 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Take your time, we're all patient (ish) :)

One thing I have noticed is that there appears to be a lot of clothing mods required for the outfits to work. I've downloaded those that have been converted to SE and get partially dressed when selecting them at the start. I think to complete this, some poor sod is going to have find and convert the rest (one of which seems to be old and abandoned in LE - the fetish pack I think it was)

Are they listed as dependence in the description? I think they are included, you have to use the outfit manager, but I have no idea how that works either lol The mod description is a huge wall of text, and "spoilers' within Spoilers in Spoilers, so I've barely scratched the surface with what I've been able to test. Feedback like this is good, so I know if there's an issue, so I can go in and see WTF is happening and try to find a solution. Most outfits should convert easily as long as there's no HDT-PE, because converting to HDT-SMP is a fucking nightmare. Some will work and some get fucked up bad by converting. If you can find them, try them as-is, they MIGHT work. But SE is all CBBE support and no UNP, and Zaira is partial to UUNP, so I assume those are all UUNP outfits.  

Anyway, if you could copy paste the outfit list I'll see what I can do. I probably missed  alot in the description.

8 hours ago, Skata20 said:

Since I am not familiar with the LE version, I want to make a new profile and try this out. I was wondering though, what mods can accompany this without breaking it, NSFW or NSFW wise. Like can I still use the standards Sky UI, USSEP, etc?

Also should all ESPS be installed? What if I don't want to use DD? And if I want, are the "Assets" enough?

How on earth do you use the hotkeys? The guy asks me to kneel and nothing works.

So many questions xD

I forget what mod I used, but I set the hotkey to "U" and it brought up the different pose options, then you have to pick the category, then subcategory to find the kneel option. This mod has quite a learning curve. Devious Devices is the main point of the mod, so not having that will make this mod only partially functional. 

It;s really best to use this mod with damn near a vanilla game since it;s purpose is to effect every aspect of the vanilla game. I use SkyuUI USSEP, and a few other mods without much conflict, but city overhauls, and Alt Start are hard No-Nos

12 hours ago, Skata20 said:

So many questions xD

This mod is surprisingly compatible with most other mods. I play maria eden with a full mod list. e.g i use 3 prostitution mods, city overhauls, almost all sexlab sub mods... and all the fundamental frameworks work too of course

Only "Live Another Life" is currently incompatible due to marie edens "quickstart"

Generally , i dont see any problem using this mod in normal playthrough , it doesnt effect you at all if you dont want to.

6 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Are they listed as dependence in the description? I think they are included, you have to use the outfit manager, but I have no idea how that works either lol The mod description is a huge wall of text, and "spoilers' within Spoilers in Spoilers, so I've barely scratched the surface with what I've been able to test. Feedback like this is good, so I know if there's an issue, so I can go in and see WTF is happening and try to find a solution. Most outfits should convert easily as long as there's no HDT-PE, because converting to HDT-SMP is a fucking nightmare. Some will work and some get fucked up bad by converting. If you can find them, try them as-is, they MIGHT work. But SE is all CBBE support and no UNP, and Zaira is partial to UUNP, so I assume those are all UUNP outfits.  

Anyway, if you could copy paste the outfit list I'll see what I can do. I probably missed  alot in the description.

This is the list of .esp / .ems it's looking for from just the cat and dancer outfits:

Spoiler

ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
FetishItems.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
BDSMMechanics.esm
Fancy Dress.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
RegnFlowerCrowns.esp
TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp
Elewin Jewelry.esp
anklet.esp
LadyMask.esp
Graviczapa Desert Dancer.esp
V4 Pearls.esp
LB Lady Ritual.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp
HighHeelsPack.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
HighHeelsPack.esp
NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp

The femdom list is massive!

Mind you saying that, looking at the Black Dom.json file it lists Something Wicked.esp and that can be found at:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18715

but there are LOADS.

Another fun thing...

Earrings Set1.esp when searched takes you to:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3516

Which is great, but the .esp is not the right name, so some editing may be required as well... :(

A couple things I've noticed - If you delete the voice files from the mod, in places where there is no text, it will appear with your next load up. I was having trouble, after trying to enslave myself, because I'd be given instructions (I assume), but Fuz wasn't giving me the subtitles.

Second is I sometimes get ported out of Whiterun with major graphics errors and a dead client next to me. Anyone know what that could be caused by?

OK it seems the letter "U" is the default key for poses, if anyone has problems like me.

I had 2-3 instances where the NPC was frozen. After a blowjob the npc told me to kneel and I did. Then he froze and I couldn't interract with him.

Also, is there a reason you start with 10k gold?

Btw, I think added NPCs talk in Russian by default. I have seen 2-3 that definetely werent speaking English.

10 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

Oh, and I just tried the "whore to your follower" quest line and mentioned I didn't have enough experience. When you get shipped off to the bandits, all the text is in German.

Not all, but some, yeah. I personally had issues with that quest section as well. It's hard for me to know if I can even fix something because I don't have LE so can't tell if oddities or glitches are from the original mod or not. I'm not sure that every single plugin was translated.Or if the entire plugins were translated. It seems that getting this mod up is going to be a very long process. oh boy lol Hopefully well worth it in the end...

13 hours ago, Tr_veller said:

This is the list of .esp / .ems it's looking for from just the cat and dancer outfits:

Hide contents

ZaZAnimationPack.esm
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
FetishItems.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
BDSMMechanics.esm
Fancy Dress.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
RegnFlowerCrowns.esp
TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp
Elewin Jewelry.esp
anklet.esp
LadyMask.esp
Graviczapa Desert Dancer.esp
V4 Pearls.esp
LB Lady Ritual.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp
HighHeelsPack.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
HighHeelsPack.esp
NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp

The femdom list is massive!

Mind you saying that, looking at the Black Dom.json file it lists Something Wicked.esp and that can be found at:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18715

but there are LOADS.

Another fun thing...

Earrings Set1.esp when searched takes you to:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3516

Which is great, but the .esp is not the right name, so some editing may be required as well... :(

That's insane. I'll try to tack down as much as I can and find conversion or try to make them when I have time. If anyone else gets to it before I can, go ahead and post a list of links here, and I'll add them to the description page

4 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Has anyone please made an outfit collection and config of freely available and distributable CBBE mod clothing?

If the have could they please upload them and send them via PM using Mega.nz?

I don't think any of them are actually required for the mod to work, they just might be the outfit mods Zaira was using so they got saved in the .json file.

1 minute ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@nomkaz It would be even better if a pack could be created for Maria Eden utilising freely distributable clothing item mods? That can be uploaded here.

Calm down my child. It took me a month to get the entire mod and all the add-ons converted and uploaded. One step at a time lol. I am fairly certain the no specific outfit mods are required, just dig up ones you like and use those. In the meantime, I'm still testing this monstrosity of a mod lol.

5 hours ago, nomkaz said:

That's insane. I'll try to tack down as much as I can and find conversion or try to make them when I have time. If anyone else gets to it before I can, go ahead and post a list of links here, and I'll add them to the description page

I think, as said above: you don't *need* all the mods, they're just the ones the author used for the outfits they chose.

Mind you:

Some of them do look pretty bloody good

It IS insane :D 

(quick question: but how do you actually start the quests in ME?)