UNPB Vanilla Armor Broken Down with BBP and Working Weight Slider

Would it be possible to do something like the skyforge where they are only craftable at a certain place?

That could probally cut down on crafting screen spam since if you go there you would wan't to make them.

Or maybe how black sacrament armour does it where you cast a spell and it opens a crafting menu with just your items in?

Tanning Rack doesn't have a lot of stuff on it either (depending on what mods people have) which might work okay for things like various undies etc, and they are almost literally everywhere.

Making your own crafting station all together isn't too terribly difficult, would be much the same as the spell idea without people complaining "blah one more spell clogging my spell lists blah".  Problem with the idea of your own crafting station would be running into placement conflicts.

With a spell some will find it immersion breaking or something.

*shrugs*

Lots and lots of options, all of them have pros and cons though.

At some point someone even set up a mod where you could order stuff from Eorland Greymane from a catalog. Can't remember what that was called but still the option is there.

I just have to say...thanks! :D I have loved Mak's armor set ever since I saw it and choose CBBE because of it. But I just couldnt deny the awsomeness of UNPB BBP so I eventually switched over. Now thanks too you, I can have my cake and eat it too!  I noticed in CT77's mod, that he has my all time favorite armor....Hentai Mixed Armor. I was just wondering if you were planning to convert that mod too or if you werent, consider accepting a request for it. Keep up the great work and thanks again! :)

I just have to say...thanks! :D I have loved Mak's armor set ever since I saw it and choose CBBE because of it. But I just couldnt deny the awsomeness of UNPB BBP so I eventually switched over. Now thanks too you, I can have my cake and eat it too!  I noticed in CT77's mod, that he has my all time favorite armor....Hentai Mixed Armor. I was just wondering if you were planning to convert that mod too or if you werent, consider accepting a request for it. Keep up the great work and thanks again! :)

I second this request for the Hentai Mixed Armor! That was the first armor I tried to convert to UNPB myself. I failed so hard and haven't had the drive to try again...

@Cyndi are you like, the god of knowledge? I learn so much stuff I did not know from like 98% of your posts anywhere I see them! lol

@Silvist loving the savior hide and the heavy iron! If you stop converting god will kill puppies and kittens, don't let god kill puppies and kittens silvist.

I was gonna ask a question here, then right when I was about to hit post I got slapped in the face with the answer. lol

@Everyone - Great suggestions, I will take them all into account when I decide how I want to do the crafting.  The goal is obviously to do as minimal impact as possible.  Once I reach that point I'll for sure let you guys know.

I still have to decide whether I'm going to do the max weight for dawnguard and all of dragonborn, or if I'm going to do the other sliders.  I'm leaning towards the slider, mainly because I've seen alot of people who want that.  Most likely that will take me longer, but so be it ;p

@Everyone -  Thanks to everyone for your support!  Its not much, because there's a part that I'm not happy with (didn't shape right).

But here's a preview:

2013022600006.jpg

2013022600007q.jpg

Looks nice though.

I had a hell of a time when I messed with that outfit around the armpit. 

Ended up retooling and shaping the hem, adding an actual hem line/seam, fiddling with some mirrors, and getting rid of some of the baubles on it. 

I got myself a cute LBD out of it when I was finished though \o/.

Anyway, looks like you have a bit of distortion just under the bust, You'll probably see a bit of that if you look from the side at the front of the dress as well (in game).  I don't think that has anything to do with your mesh itself, I get that if I just try to skin wrap to a body (bbp-x can be poohead for that). You could try looking at the "Bouncing Bodice" mods, I tend to wrap to one of those as well as a body or skirt for whatever else I need (because as we've already established... Cyndi can't weight paint for ****, and needs to cheat a little).

Heyo everyone,

Sorry that I didn't upload anything last night, I passed out after I flew back in.

@Shadowgearx - Yeah i was amazed myself that no one had converted such an awesome armor.

@Cyndi  - Hmm, only problem I had, and criticize on is the gold Celtic bars.  I kind of deformed the front one, and its not flush like i'd like.  In terms of the bust, I'm quite skilled at handling the bust :D  (after all I started off with doing CHSBHC armors lol).  There is a slight amount of clipping on at the top of the bust, but no nipple or poke through regarding it.  I may have to weight paint it so less weight is on the top.

Edit:  K the hunting grounds outfit is in the optional downloads.  Enjoy. 

the armored version are under leather, you gotta buy the clothes under misc. then the heavy and light are in the leather sections. Ridiculous the amount of deadra hearts and wolf pelts you need per lol I only got the armored boots, I ran out of wolf pelts....(never thought I'd ever say that)

thumb_56505552013-03-02_00001.jpg

Heyo everyone,

Sorry that I didn't upload anything last night, I passed out after I flew back in.

@Shadowgearx - Yeah i was amazed myself that no one had converted such an awesome armor.

@Cyndi  - Hmm, only problem I had, and criticize on is the gold Celtic bars.  I kind of deformed the front one, and its not flush like i'd like.  In terms of the bust, I'm quite skilled at handling the bust :D  (after all I started off with doing CHSBHC armors lol).  There is a slight amount of clipping on at the top of the bust, but no nipple or poke through regarding it.  I may have to weight paint it so less weight is on the top.

Edit:  K the hunting grounds outfit is in the optional downloads.  Enjoy. 

Admittedly I was asking for it.  The "open side" on mine is on the opposite side of the body and, even after all the things I removed, I have close to triple the total poly count. ....  I think I like turbo smooth and mesh smooth a bit tooooo much. 

@Cyndi - Triple poly count? lol  Wow

I actually almost always select all verts and use weld out of habit (Acdale's suggestion).  I also use smoothing on meshes that look fugly after manipulating.  Though I've been using smoothing alot more.  I only use #2 smooth, per Cherryhotlings guide.

@Cyndi - Triple poly count? lol  Wow

I actually almost always select all verts and use weld out of habit (Acdale's suggestion).  I also use smoothing on meshes that look fugly after manipulating.  Though I've been using smoothing alot more.  I only use #2 smooth, per Cherryhotlings guide.

Some really detailed stuff, like piping on corsets, or strings can get mangled welding though :/, but I usually (almost always) do too (but almost never above a 0.1).

The regular smooth modifier I ALWAYS use at #2 when exporting. Which is almost a must to keep 3ds from botching the export.

For stuff like this though:

fuuuuuuuturbosmoothbrea.jpg

fuuuuuuuturbosmoothbrea.jpg

Just something I have to redo to fix the little gaps. That and 18006 verts is waaaaayyy too excessive for a top

I tend to use either  Mesh Smooth or Turbo Smooth (either/or end up adding a lot of vertexes), and then regular smooth at 2.  That's what really ends up blowing my poly counts up like crazy.

But, It does work really nice for stringy bits, piping, and ribbing I'm finding so far. 

It also helps a lot with stuff I've been using the Slice Plane on....  That thing really can mangle stuff on you.

"Bend" and "Shell"  are really fun modifiers to play with too.