UNPB Vanilla Armor Broken Down with BBP and Working Weight Slider

@evilsage4 - Ah glad you like em.  Still I got a long ways to go if I want to do "all" of the armors lol.  The most time consuming part is when I break them down, I get to find "hidden" clipping and short cuts people used lol.  Then I have to fix those on both weights.

Right now I'm back to modding oblivion...due to an enb I'm alpha testing (I didn't make it)..which blows OBGE out of the water.  

I may look to break down the rest crosscrusades vanilla armor this weekend.  Since it simply must be done! :D

See this is what happens when I get bored...:D

I was able to port crosscrusades nightingale partially to hgec (top only so far):

20130717137401904804092.bmp

20130717137401906406189.bmp

20130717137401909486830.bmp

Was terribly easy compared to converting to skyrim.  No weight sliders, no insane crashing while testing.  What blows me away is those are 4096x4096 textures I used from Zerofrost Satyr (hate the guy personally, but he does excellent work lol), from nightingale prime.

I have no idea how to BBB armor in oblivion yet, though I'll probably figure it out.  Can't be as bad as bbp! rofl~

• 1 month later...

Heys. Thanks for working on some armors that haven't been touched before :)

I'm currently using the one under "Old Project", the Ivory/Ancient Falmer, but I was wondering... Could anyone be so kind to make it weight-slider friendly? or perhaps make a version with the weight not quite so high? I'm using UNPB but the Boobage on the Ancient Falmer armor is just x_x completely out of control, bigger than what I can actually get with any other armor D:

Thanks a bunch in advance for the request, and for the work so far :)

• 9 months later...

Great work...I really love the unpb body, n finding armor conversions for this particular body is difficult indeed. However, I'm having some problem, as some textures are missing from the armors, what do I do to correct this issue? please provide a solution.

• 8 months later...