UNPB Vanilla Armor Broken Down with BBP and Working Weight Slider

Sorry, the left nipple I'll test deadric and try to grab a pic of the clip its hard cuz its so quick lol be back in a few. Now I will say ahead of time, I am using full v.24HD the only different animations I have is the xp32's VHH Walk, which I don't think affects normal running? which is what I took the pics doing. Just figured I'd say that ahead of time. The clipping consisted of both nipples always visible even when standing still before your modifications.

Edit: Here you go

Left Side

thumb_5906836NewBone.jpg

Right Side (I caught this on accident, I did not even notice while playing.)

thumb_8415185BoneRight.jpg

Deadric Left 

thumb_7039511deadricnew.jpg

@Cyndi - If you zoom out with the faces enabled, the facing clipping changes.  Any ideas why?  It also makes it hard to edit with it zoomed out alot lol.

I actually have no idea what so ever why it changes lol. I Found the trick out completely by accident using the garment maker modifier for something else I was fitting over another piece of gear. 

I do find however, that if you max the view pane  ( alt + w )  then place it so the screen has about the top of the shoulders to the top of the pubic bone in it,  it shows about the right amount to see those sneaky edges.  On thinner garments I sometimes have to back it up a bit more.

I try not to move stuff by the edges though.

I just use it to find the spot, grab vertex select, pick one,  then move the view port a bit to make it easier to move it on the correct axis, then turn soft select on. From there its just the usual set fall off, and move the vert a bit.

It can be a bugger sometimes moving the view port after picking a vertex though.

The good thing is, is that I only ever seem to need to bother doing that around the nipple, and underside of the breast. Occasionally the sides with bbp-x stuff.

@Cyndi - Right, I tried to move by edges, and yeah no go.  But your right, when switching to the view with edges, its alot easier.  Another thing is that I think since bbp, only really messes with the breast bones, anything not related to them, shouldn't have the same clipping issues with edges especially.

@ShadowgearX- I'm going to toss some screen shots up of running as well, so you can see what I'm seeing.  Right now I'm just finishing the armor, in the spoiler above. :D

2013021200014.jpg

2013021200013.jpg

2013021200012.jpg

2013021200011.jpg

2013021200010.jpg

2013021200008.jpg

2013021200009.jpg

Do you see what I mean now?

Bonemold guard armor in action:

2013021200007.jpg

@ShadowgearX - For FNIS, i only use the user exe, and I do not check ANYTHING.  In the past I have, and its cause many issues.  I don't think mine is all the way up to date either.

I use a shit ton of animations, but the main pack I use is:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29408 

by NonokuraSan.

I really liked XP32's animation pack, but I had way to many issues.

Now you see why I was so confused with all the clipping people have been experiencing.  If i see clipping from any mod I make, I tend to go back and fix it and retest until there isn't any.  Though I did notice some armors that "did not have clipping" prior, and now are experiencing it such as iron.  Which I plan to fix.

hmmmm, ok im gonna try something....

Edit: Ok, so Deadric is not clipping now. The Dragon Bone is the same, so I do have to ask....You are not using the animations included with v2.4HD in your game I take it? Your main animations is whats included with that pack you linked me to? Walk, Run, Sprint, etc.?

@Shadowgear - Ah, that's a good point.  I guess I don't use most of the animations built with 2.4 lol.  Yah the pack I linked you replaces alot of animations, including idles for just about everything.  No idea why the 2.4 animations would be worse, than what I'm using.  That's odd actually.

yeah my screens are with the included animations with v2.4HD which I (think) were made by xp32 though don't quote me on that lol. I'm liking this animation pack, BUT how did you walk towards camera? with these animations my character is just walking backwards instead of towards the camera so I can't see if its clipping, but I see you took pics coming towards the cam. I was able to get a front view with my weapon drawn, and I did not see any clipping with the breast sway the weapon draw animation has.

@ShadowgearX - You can do these commands:

tfc 1 - this is how you toggle the camera, with it frozen in place

then I always change fov, to like 10-40

which is 

fov 10 or whatever you want

then I do tm - which removes the menus

I also updated the main post, with the added bone mold armor.  Its not bad, but i think the texture looks a tad deformed on it.  I think I stretched it a bit to much.  I'll have to toy around with it more, to see if i can get it to look better.  Until we get some really good HD tex for it.

I hope you'll consider using Theminblack's orchish body over MAK's Its a lot more stylized plus already UNPB just needs BBP.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31392

Also Exeter converted The Dragonborn armors to UNPB, so that should save you some time. Just need to match them to your style like with the bonemold.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31392

And Yoshikixxx make skimpy unp meshes which can be used as an example.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31168

@Cornbreadtm - Well I may have to look at the orcish for sure, because that's one of the problem armors I'm dealing with.  I even tried to convert over Chronotrigger77's, but it didn't come out that great.

As for the bonemold, that shouldn't be an issue.  Especially of Acdale comes out with others, I could probably convert them all to unpb.  Still I'm not satisfied with the bonemold, some reason the chest texture looks weird.

Thanks for the links, I will sure check them out as either alternates, or variations.

These conversions are great. I went and deleted a lot of custom armors and replacers just so I could force myself to use these armors. I'm having a bit of an issue though with having a gap between the neck and head when wearing these. Any clues on what the problem might be?

These conversions are great. I went and deleted a lot of custom armors and replacers just so I could force myself to use these armors. I'm having a bit of an issue though with having a gap between the neck and head when wearing these. Any clues on what the problem might be?

My guess would be that you have a character weight of less than 100  (max weight)

The weight slider isn't made yet, so you are likely getting  the head of a character with a different weight than the body, which causes the gap.

Edit:  Try opening the console with the ~ key,  and typing  "player.setnpcweight 100" (without the quotes"   .... saves trying out showracemenu just to see if this is the problem.

My guess would be that you have a character weight of less than 100  (max weight)

The weight slider isn't made yet, so you are likely getting  the head of a character with a different weight than the body, which causes the gap.

Thanks for the fast reply. I am indeed using a weight of approximately 70 or 80. 

Heyo everyone,

Sorry that I haven't done any updates within the last couple of days.  I've been sick with the typical virus going around in this area.  Finally was able to get it to start going away.  Its taking its dam time, but I should be feeling better by this weekend.  Once that's the case, I'll start up again with getting some more armors finished.  Hope everyone is doing well.

Heyo everyone,

I updated the first post with some new armors :D  I only have done screen shots of the two because the other two weren't coming up in my game properly.  Though if you see Karliah, or the fence that wears the alternate thief guild version; it'll show up right.  Maybe I'll go to the thieves guild and pay it a visit for a screenie.  I still have to go through and fix all the clipping issues.  So be advise there still out there.  I will fully update the original ones, once I see the clipping is gone.  Enjoy!

Oh and I forgot to mention, the thief guild armor is based on ChronoTigger77's!  I was having a nasty looking tex issue with the UNP version, so this one worked out alot better.  So thanks for the suggestion :D

@Killingsun - Lol didn't know anyone was still interested in that old project.  Some guy even put it up on the nexus and took full credit for it lol.  I will perhaps consider doing it, a soon as I'm done with this project.  

Or did you just mean the Succubus armor?  If so again, once I'm done with this project I'd be glad to.