UNPB Vanilla Armor Broken Down with BBP and Working Weight Slider

Alright guys I'm uploading a video of what I've been working on.  This is just the nightingale, but it has a working weight slider and bbp.  Thanks to b3lisario's help, i got this finally working.  So there will be more to come for sure.

Speaking of which, does anyone know a good vid upload site besides youtube or daily motion?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10udh2_ng-unpb_videogames#.UbkNdPmceBh

Edit:

Looks like I can't do embedded anymore :(

Glad you guys like it!  Well considering those both are my favs, I'll make sure to give those quick attention.  I really have no exact order which I do next.  Right now I was finishing up the glass, cause I love amidian's glass textures.

@Soulsemmer - I removed the pictures to make room for the new project.  Yes these are all mak based; though I also look at Chronotrigger77 since he has some nice variations.  I'm looking to add as many parts as I can for variety.  So far I think some armor may have more than others, but that's fine.

They will all have weight slider, plus bbp.  All will be craft able as well.  Lol my only problem is I don't have a master smith to test this.  Guess I better cheat ;p

Edit:

Here's an example of what I'm basically trying to do; aka mix and match any armor parts.

2013061200011.jpg

Alright guys I updated the main file.  One because nightingale wasn't showing up under crafting. You can now find it under misc.  I also added glass.  It needs a bit of slimming down to fit the body better; though its still alot better than what I had before.  Plus you can now swap parts around ;p

All of this is able to be tempered also.  You might wonder; why the heck do you have panties for each armor set?

Well I realize there's alot of creative folks out there, I'm sure they'll figure out something ^^  Enjoy!

Edit:

Time to look at dragonplate and ancient nord.

K i swear this is the last update tonight lol.  I got around to dragonbone before I passed out.  There's VERY minor clipping in the zero weight.  Should be an easy fix, and I'll get to it very soon.

So far everything breaks down into:  chest, shoulders, arms, waist, panty, and legs.  Which is pretty much what mak did for "majority" of the vanilla armors.  The only difference is I will be taking this much further.  I realize its been a long time since I uploaded it, hopefully you guys can still enjoy it.

Alright guys I updated the main file.  One because nightingale wasn't showing up under crafting. You can now find it under misc.  I also added glass.  It needs a bit of slimming down to fit the body better; though its still alot better than what I had before.  Plus you can now swap parts around ;p

All of this is able to be tempered also.  You might wonder; why the heck do you have panties for each armor set?

Well I realize there's alot of creative folks out there, I'm sure they'll figure out something ^^  Enjoy!

Edit:

Time to look at dragonplate and ancient nord.

awesome! looking forward to ebony, deadric, and thieves guild armors. please keep up the great work.

you might want to rename the chest piece since it over writes the full body armor.

@Skull Tyrant - Yeah, I that's a good point about the chest pieces.  Otherwise there'd be a bunch of nearly naked npcs running around.  Ebony and thieves guild will be no problem.  The biggest challenge is going to be daedric; keeping its glowing meshes still attached lol.

@Skull Tyrant - Yeah, I that's a good point about the chest pieces.  Otherwise there'd be a bunch of nearly naked npcs running around.  Ebony and thieves guild will be no problem.  The biggest challenge is going to be daedric; keeping its glowing meshes still attached lol.

:D  awesome cant wait. and thank you for the part armor versions, i love part armors, i dont know what id do with out them lol

Will you keep all these pieces separate? The one thing UNPB is lacking is a proper skimpy armor replacer for the normal and DLC armors. CT77's CBBE replacer looks amazing and I'm still hoping someone will port it over to UNPB.

This sort of fits the bill but it isn't really a repalcer.

@Mickster - If you look at my old project I did most of the vanilla armors, and a couple dlc armors as well.  They are all in the style of mak, which is where CT77 got his versions from.  From the sound of it, I will have to make a replacer, and smith able separate pieces.  

Heyo everyone,

I'm working on ebony right now, but got some issues with the max weight lol (which is unusual because my max weights normally are what I work the best with).  For some reason the zero weight, or at 50% it works perfect...but max clips.  Gonna see if I can get some help to figure out the issue.  Hopefully I can get it up tonight.  This ebony chest part is pretty challenging, because of the fact there's a sort of a bra under the armor.  Though the bbp works really well on it, which I having problems with before.

@Mickster - Well its possible it could of.  The only problem was some of the armors had slight deforming, specifically below the chest.  Thanks to b3lisario's guidance I've learned how to prevent that ^^

Still working on the ebony; had to redo it ground up @_@.

Also getting my FFXIV ARR beta invite didn't help speed the process up either lol. 

Woah that was absolutely nuts, lol ebony chest piece likes to mess with me.  I finally finished editing the living crap out of it, so finally no dam clipping.  The bbp could use a small tweak, but I'm very happy with how it turned out.  I'm going to finish up making it craftable, and making the chest pieces all craftable as well.  Should be updated within the hour. 

Alright guys its uploaded!  Now I left all of the original armors alone for now until I combine them all onto one armor.  You must have the smithing perks to craft dragonbone, ebony, and glass.  I may add a restriction on nightingale, but only if I decide on what perk effects crafting it (since it showed up under misc, even though that wasn't my intention rofl).  Hope you enjoy!

Edit:

!!! I now officially hate imageshack.  Deleted some of my pictures randomly.  I've yet to find a good image host that doesnt degrade my shots.  Anyone know a good image host where you can upload large pictures that are like 8 mb+?

Heyo,

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions for image sites.  I'll have to test em out to see how well they work.  I'm sure regardless they'll be better than the prior crap I used lol.

@MrTroublemaker - Thanks!

Some update on my progress.  I have been working on the thief guild armors, and have a working weight slider.  The only problem is the bbp clipping.  So trying to toy around with that to get it smoothed out.  Once again it doesn't clip at zero weight lol.  So if there should be ANY complaint about having a big rack in skyrim, it should be "Always hard to find decent armor that fits without my boobs clipping out of it" :D

@Silvist : The only problem is the bbp clipping yea and the self redo breasts with ECE or racemenu also, because its not at slide proportions and do a mess also, im trying convert some armors (have couples chars with dif body proportions) and i just saw that, its a pain to solve at least for me.

@Deedlit - Such a classic name you have, Lodoss Wars ftw!  (wish I could create an Ashram look alike in skyrim lol; to bad males in skyrim are still shaped like apes.  Unlike oblivion :( )

Well the armors I've done in my new project should have next to no clipping.  If you use ECE or racemenu to mess with the breasts, it will clip.  Simply because behind the armor is a body.  Some modders cut up the body so that there's no clipping; like completely remove 85% of the chest.  If you were to remove the chest armor in nifskope there would just be arms and empty space where the chest should be.  This is a good method if your armor doesn't have multiple pieces, or skippy at all.  Otherwise you may see holes in the mesh, which would look really bad lol.

Unless the armor you've made is supposed to be used all as one set, and you don't really care of people substitute other armor pieces.  Which is completely up to the modder, since they are the ones designing it ;p

I wish I had to skill the "mold" the armor seamlessly to the unpb body, or any body of my liking.  That is unfortunately completely out of my current skill range, and I think its extremely hard to do with the vanilla armors.  

If you have any questions about about converting armors I know quite a bit.  Having the patience to use what I know, and the patience to pull it off is completely different lol.  Since I learned most of what I know from experienced modders like Acdale and B3lisario.  I can only be so kind as to return the favor ^^

Wow I just took a look at what crosscrusade did for 7b conversions for vanilla armor, and I'm really impressed.  I'm going to try to find out how he molded them so well.  He may not decide to share; though I have a slight idea.  Many people haven't seen alot of the mods i've done, especially on nexus (even though i've lost my interest in being active at that place since oblivion).  The ebony mail I did for adec is a good example of what I consider something I wish I could do with all armors.

If you take a look, under the ebony chest place is like this chain mesh.  I was able to make it basically wrap around the body without clipping at all.  That process is very hard to do though.  I was able to do it simply because I used a texture that was just a bunch of chain.  That's uvwrapping.  Some people are so good at uvwrapping they can take ANY texture and make it fit ANY object.  Its a very tedious process, but if you can achieve that you pretty much don't have to even worry about any other steps.  Then you just apply that to both weights after your don; it is a joke!  All you do is load it!  

I'm still fighting with the thief armor, I may take a break and try a different armor to see if I can get another going.  Though i'd love to use the same techniques as cross, though keeping the armors still in pieces to be craftable.  Hope everyone is well!