UNPB Vanilla Armor Broken Down with BBP and Working Weight Slider

Are there still cliping problems with BBP bodies?

It's not a problem, these armors are not for BBP they are for standard UNPB they are made for a stationary skeleton. Personally I don't use really any vanilla armor, I get these to see them around skyrim on NPC's and my followers. There are plenty of BBP armors to DL between LoversLab and Nexus.

Are there still cliping problems with BBP bodies?

It's not a problem' date=' these armors are not for BBP they are for standard UNPB they are made for a stationary skeleton. Personally I don't use really any vanilla armor, I get these to see them around skyrim on NPC's and my followers. There are plenty of BBP armors to DL between LoversLab and Nexus.

[/quote']

But this are Vanilla Armors replacers, I actually like vanilla armor.

I don't mind if there's no BBP on them, I don't like BBP that much.;)

But when I equip them there're problems.

I know, but the skeleton that is included with BBP is different from the skeleton that is included in UNPB, they moving parts will clip through the armor because the armor is not made for the BBP skeleton. I would suggest converting back to UNPB without BBP if you want to avoid the breasts clipping through the armor.

i use UNPB BBP and have not noticed any clipping. if you are using UNPB TBBP they will however clip i noticed this with some other armors since TBBP has more movement.

I know for sure UNPB-BBP v2.2x(which has more jiggle then standard BBP) clips on the Iron Armor, I posted a picture on page 4 or 5 showing a texture issue but it also shows the clipping. Could be just that version? Regardless, when your using different body type armors on different bodies clipping is bound to happen. I haven't used TBBP so I can't speak on that one.

i use UNPB BBP and have not noticed any clipping. if you are using UNPB TBBP they will however clip i noticed this with some other armors since TBBP has more movement.

I know for sure UNPB-BBP v2.2x(which has more jiggle then standard BBP) clips on the Iron Armor' date=' I posted a picture on page 4 or 5 showing a texture issue but it also shows the clipping. Could be just that version? Regardless, when your using different body type armors on different bodies clipping is bound to happen. I haven't used TBBP so I can't speak on that one.

[/quote']

Which is why I asked some people earlier which body version, skeleton and which custom animations are being used.

If any are different than what I base the armor mods on; the outcome is unpredictable.

Another reason I was trying to get a video for you guys was to prove these ARE BBP LOL.

The only thing I haven't done is really tweak the jiggle. There should still be some slight bounce with movement.

@ShadowgearX - Hmm, I appreciate your testing. But you must understand, I don't just upload the armor once I complete it. I actually test it in game to make sure there is no clipping.

Though, I haven't tested them all on npcs.

Npcs you must understand are "different" than pcs in some ways. So if you have custom followers, they will possibly have different variations of unpb and skeletons...and even animations.

If your followers are not UNPB, and are a different body type...then without a doubt you will get clipping.

Also, I don't know what idle you are using, because a custom idle can cause clipping as well.

With that being said, there's no way those can be fixed. Just because there's way to many custom idles.

All I did was follow the install instructions for UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD. The only thing I changed was the textures, and animations.

I also use FNIS, which should be a pre-requisite for both BBP, and custom idles. You have to make sure you use the:

GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Every time you change your custom animations. It helped any issues I was having with custom animations.

Edit:

Just for your knowledge, this is the reason I haven't uploaded the banded iron armor, or orcish yet. I had odd issues with them I'm trying to resolve.

I only put up since other people were mentioning, my NPC's dont clip at all. Could be my idle then to I don't know everything and know nothing about creating meshes, models, etc. so I just posted a bunch of useless screens lol. Again, I was not complaining its not even an issue for me since I don't wear vanilla armors anyway. Oh, well lol. My bad

@ShadowGearX - I understand, and again I appreciate your help. I'm doing the best remote troubleshooting I can to figure out "why" people are having problems.

Sometimes I guess I assume to much, before trying to solve the problem. So I updated the first post with specific installation instructions. I can tell you that skulltyrant, makes alot of custom skeletons.

If skulltyrant is not having clipping issues, then I know that people having issues are having conflicts somewhere.

Just so you know I'm currently working on a couple armors. After I do some testing, I will probably upload them to the list. Hopefully I can get a decent amount of them done today.

It makes sense, to be honest I never realized animations would cause that but it makes perfect sense after having someone else actually say it lol. I also forgot v2.4HD came with provided animations which I don't even have installed either. So the issues are strictly my own. I'll go ahead and clear that post so people don't start jumping in with "OMG Thats whats happening to me! Wheres the fix?!" :P

there are usually 3 reasons why people have problems, 1 improperly installed/wrong/missing files, 2 bad/corrupted files and/or corrupted saves, and 3 bugs/glitches in the original game.

im using most of the animations from TBBP, the sneak idle from Kiss - Khajiit sneak and sprint animations and most of XP32's 1H and magic animations, UNPB BBP 2.2 (the standard body) and the skeleton_female.hkx, and my own personal custom skeleton that combines some attributes from XP32's maximum skeleton TBBP and Perfect proportions with the breast nodes increased slightly for bigger breasts at lower weights (40% body weight the breasts are about the same size as regular UNP at max weight.)

the only clipping i get is from the tops of Nightasy's UNP Hmmm what to wear mod, the sides and bottoms of the breasts clip slightly. thats all.

anyway looking forward to the weightslider versions of the ebony and ebony mail.

Bah, I was working on the thief guild armors...but ran into an problem with the textures. Looks like I have to be careful with what tools in 3ds max I use lol.

I'll have to start it over from scratch, cause the tex looks awful. The good news is the falmer, and general Tulius armor came out good. I'll see if I can find 1 more to crank out.

@skulltyrant - Thanks for backing me up. Seems like sometimes I'm all alone trying to explain things ;p

@Silvist- its no problem i try to help where i can. right now im trying to figure out how to get the head and body texture colors to match on my vampire matera. the head is darker than the body and its irritating the hell out of me. anyway i look forward to the thieves guild and the ebony armors.

@SkullTyrant - Thanks. Thieves guild is giving me some probs, due to the textures being all messy. Going to have to start em from scratch. Though really those, and a couple others are only left. The custom ebony one, will probably take me a bit longer, due to having to shape it to UNPB.

Just a heads up, I updated the first post with 3 new armors. Enjoy ^^