UNPB Vanilla Armor Broken Down with BBP and Working Weight Slider

@Friki987 - The helm and gauntlets are obviously untouched since I'm just modding body armor. I'Lo take a look at the texture paths to make sure they are correct. Reason I asked about the skeleton is because its based on the one I mod with. So its hard to say what over Skels like tbbp would do. Thanks again for the feed back.

ok, I'm back.

Now I see the problem, It's the BBP.

I've been using the BBP because mosty UNPB armors need BBP to run without making a CTD.

When I use a non-BBP stance. There are no problems in the armors.

But I don't know how to run BBP armors without using the BBP.

If anyone could tell me how to run Belisario's Armors without breasts bouncing.

That would be perfect.

@friki987- From my experience if you remove the bbp skeleton havok files, you should still be able to use the bbp armor with no problems. The only diff is you won't have bbp.

Now when I'm referring to what to remove...the files you really want to get rid of is the female_skeleton.hkx. Out of habit I also remove the skeleton.hkx. You can find these in:

meshes/actors/character/character assets

meshes/actors/character/character assets female

Also I think any animation that requires those skeleton.hkx may glitch out as well, but not always.

The entire reason you need to be careful with different skeletons is because if all the mods you are using don't use that skeleton....you can run into some odd conflicts fyi.

@Skulltyrant - Thank you. I am using the textures from here..that used to be banned from the nexus lol:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28899

@skulltyrant - You are welcome. Honestly the screen shot that's hosted here through photo bucket doesn't do justice. I may see about using my fraps for screen shots again.

Normally its steam>photobucket. Then by the time I post it, its probably been knocked down a huge amount in quality.

Alright everyone, I just updated the first post with 3 more armors! In case you didn't see, I also added an extra section in case I get bored. In case you forgot after I do all of the armors, I'll try to work on the zero weight.

Then I plan to take apart Mak's esp, to see how I can organize the pieces.

@Skulltyrant - Sure, depending on how difficult it is. But keep in mind, my primary focus right now is to do all of the Mak vanilla armors. I still have to make a weight slide for each of those as well.

Once that's completed, then I'd be glad to help.

I am currently using the no pauldron version of silverlight. I'm not sure if all versions use the same texture files or not. If not my silverlight is going to look like shit if I use your meshes. I'm hoping that you will find time to do no pauldron, chainmail, no pauldron chainmail versions of silverlight as well. Thanks for your effort.

Edit: The texture looks fine. But, the BBP effect is causing a lot of clippings. I use Nomaam breathing Idles with BBP. Every time my character breathes and her breasts shake, the nipples poke out of the armor. It'd have been awesome if you has added BBP support or made it so that BBP would be disabled while wearing your armors. I think using the non-BBP meshes while making the armors would help the cause. I believe you've installed 2.4 HD version of UNPB-BBP. Try using the 2.2 non-BBP meshes for armors or add weight to armor meshes. I'm a novice who has zero modding experience. You should ask expert modders for suggestions and keep modding

Wow, thanks so much. MAK's(and subsequently ChronoTrigger's) conversions were a major reason for me staying with CBBE. MAK's overhaul is easily one of the best and it's good to see it given UNPB treatment.

I second the skirts though, leave up top alone, but damn those are sexy skirts. Thanks again.

Heyo everyone,

Sorry for the late reply everyone, been really busy with work lately. This is the first time I've had a chance to sit down and reply.

@evhgear - I'm not sure how difficult the vanilla clothes are, but I can certainly look at it after this project.

@Heavenly_cloud - Textures, and meshes have nothing to do with each other and wont interfere as long as they haven't been altered to do so. Meaning if they are in the same folders.

I didn't alter anything from the original except that its shaped to UNPB. All textures were copied over from the original.

I haven't tested any custom animations, such as nomama's bbp. I will try later to add some bbp to certain armors. The biggest problem is if I apply bbp, it won't be as conformed to the body. As you see the larger the breasts, arms, legs or ass is; the larger the armor around it gets.

Meaning; in order to give the BBP room to do its thing (aka jiggle), I will have to give it more room. I shaped the armors right now just enough so UNPB doesn't clip through. With movement I have no way to tell exactly how much room is required. Which is why BBP can take people a while to apply properly, cause its trial and error.

I'd have to apply BBP, go into game and see how it looks. If it looked like shit, i'd have to exit the game and edit the armor again. Then test again, and repeat.

I enjoy the sleek look that UNPB has, and don't want to make it look overly bloated with armor. After I got all the armors done I will be glad to see what I can do to work with it.

Keep in mind though, no matter what I do, I cannot say there will be no clipping. Even bethesda's vanilla meshes clip, depending on what you are doing with the character. That's just the nature of 3d models.

I don't see what exact body version you are using, which skeleton, and what animations you are using. So based on that lack of info, its hard for me to say anything (except that you said Nomama)

As I've said before, I use the seamless UNPB by the original author of UNPB Calyps.

To be specific I download this exact file:

UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD

I do use custom animations myself, and there's to many to list. The only clipping I'm getting is from other armors I put over the armor...such as cloaks.

I'm by no means a professional at this, and am doing the best I can. If anyone is better, please by all means take over my project lol.

I only released this because I was trying to share with others, with my own custom works.

Also, regarding the shoulder plates, and chain mail. That's very easy to do, and I'll see if I can do it within the next couple days. Honestly anyone without modding skills can do it.

Simply just use nifskope, and delete the shoulders. To add chain mail, just change the body texture to the same one as the original Silverlight by Jojo.

@Spideyknight - You are welcome. I've never seen ChronoTriggers, I'll take a look at the skirts you are talking about.

@Renero - Which armor are you having a problem with?

@ShadowgearX - Grab the textures from here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19772

Make sure to back up any textures before doing this, just in case you use any others. All you really need is the one in the

data/textures/armor/Mak folder.

Should have two folders, one is panty, and the other is like chain. That should fix your tex issue. Let me know if that fixes your issue.

@ShadowgearX - Grab the textures from here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19772

Make sure to back up any textures before doing this' date=' just in case you use any others. All you really need is the one in the

data/textures/armor/Mak folder.

Should have two folders, one is panty, and the other is like chain. That should fix your tex issue. Let me know if that fixes your issue.

[/quote']

That did it! Thank you.

Np man, was about to comment on the missing textures, but I see that's already taken care of.

The skirts were from the nexus link that rukido posted:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16781

I didn't even know they were there, kinda glad I didn't. Giving up CBBE was not easy.

I believe Chronotrigger is on this site, or you can find him on the nexus. He currently has the de facto, and updated version of MAK's replacer for the CBBE 3.2 body with BBP it is exceptionally well done. I'm sure if you need some assistance he might be able to help. You're doing God's work here sir, stay the course. :)

@SpideyKnight - Thanks for the link. I'll talk to him if I need help, though most authors prefer one style of body. Meaning they prefer it to remain that way, but I will try.

Just a heads up, I updated the first post with some new armors :D

Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll have some time off to really crank out some more.

I was trying to maybe do a video compilation of them all, though the frame rate wasn't very good. I may just wait till I'm done with all the armors.

If anyone is good at it, feel free to help out ;p