HotChicks have HotSisters - Friendly Voice Version SE

Thanks for SE upload. As user Tron91 pointed out the nord voice will not be compatible for some user, maybe a few other voices, depends on user mod list. On my end all girls are recruitable but thats in part because of certain mods I run. Later today an optional file will be uploaded to LE version, i'm sure it will find its way over here too.  In the meantime tes5edit or sorry, ssedit can quickly change voice to a more follower friendly one. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Working for me perfectly so far, but I ported my copy myself. Just have to change some VoiceTypes for RDO to work.

I went through on LE with RDO version and had no problems, gonna run through 1 more time and check after scowling through load order/mod list to make sure nothing else is assisting me.  Anybody else with RDO version having issues? 

Edit: went back in with bare bones, RDO and the LE RDO vesion of the mod and all follower worked. IDK if SE RDO has something different, maybe load order issue. 

1 hour ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

I went through on LE with RDO version and had no problems, gonna run through 1 more time and check after scowling through load order/mod list to make sure nothing else is assisting me.  Anybody else with RDO version having issues? 

Edit: went back in with bare bones, RDO and the LE RDO vesion of the mod and all follower worked. IDK if SE RDO has something different, maybe load order issue. 

New voiced versions and an RDO version have been uploaded. I also put up ESL flagged versions of both, but haven't tested them. 

I couldn't reproduce the CTD in Solitude will test out in new version.  [edit] reproduced CTD and found source. Fixed the files and corrected. Realized that I hadn't reset the settings on my optimizer tools after playing around with backporting a mod from SE to LE. SMH...Tested each NPC and I found no issues at all now in new SE version 1.1.1 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, nomkaz said:

New voiced versions and an RDO version have been uploaded. I also put up ESL flagged versions of both, but haven't tested them. 

I couldn't reproduce the CTD in Solitude will test out in new version.  [edit] reproduced CTD and found source. Fixed the files and corrected. Realized that I hadn't reset the settings on my optimizer tools after playing around with backporting a mod from SE to LE. SMH...Tested each NPC and I found no issues at all now in new SE version 1.1.1 

Hey, I spoke too soon. You will have to work on the ESL versions again. They got borked up when you regenerated the HeadNif's, follow the Guide I have put in here. Specially the HeadNif and FaceTint editing and rename steps.

4 hours ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey, I spoke too soon. You will have to work on the ESL versions again. They got borked up when you regenerated the HeadNif's, follow the Guide I have put in here. Specially the HeadNif and FaceTint editing and rename steps.

I'll take them down until I can get to them again

You mentioned you removed the KS Hairdo requirements from the original but how about adding it again for those who have it installed?

An alternate esp/esl would be handy.

So far I haven't encountered any bugs except the character having vanilla hair but will check if I CTD in Solitude like Racihti mentioned.

8 hours ago, Creamlord666 said:

You mentioned you removed the KS Hairdo requirements from the original but how about adding it again for those who have it installed?

So far I haven't encountered any bugs except the character having vanilla hair but will check if I CTD in Solitude like Racihti mentioned.

1 hour ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Second the request for a KS Hairs esp. Aside from vanilla hair, this works for me so far.

Vanilla hair? How are you getting it?

20 hours ago, Creamlord666 said:

I did not remove anything. I did not create this mod. I only have permission to upload this SE port, not to make additional changes to the author's work. I will, however forward any updates the Mod Author makes to this SE conversion.

As per the author's original upload LE page:

"-Im planning on going in and scaling back Samara's lipstick,it's a little too much. After that,along with anything else i catch and or is mentioned I'm going to do a separate version with all toons having different hairstyles, should be fun. ultimately users should be able to add new texture files to original mod and then swap out head nif to do a pick and choose between 1st and 2nd versions. Any hairs you peps want see that is from KS Hairs speak up! Good chance any hair mentioned is already set up in my Botox folders. "

6 hours ago, Creamlord666 said:

I came across a slight bug I guess. Anwen, the only vanilla character you edited (Temple of Dibella in Markath) is wearing the barkeeper's outfit instead of the hooded monks robe.

She should actually wear the Nocturnal Outfit.

8 hours ago, nomkaz said:

This is only a conversion of the original author's mod. Please direct any content comments to them. I only have conversion perms.

Had went through the esp when LE edition was released. Anwen's outfit should be Nocturnal's outfit, dunno if in later versions it was changed.

22 hours ago, Tron91 said:

She should actually wear the Nocturnal Outfit.

Anwen uses a template only for looks, I believe in ck the 1 box this mod has checked in template section for Anwen is called "traits only". In Xedit you can easily change Anwens outfit in this mod as Anwen is referenced there. The nocturnal outfit your referring to would end up being whatever user has for Nocturnal Robes in addition to Vanilla Wedding Sandals, no Nocturnal Hood. 

Edit: Creamlord666 is onto something, thanks bro. I must have changed Anwen's outfit for testing and failed to change it back. Until file gets updated outfit can be easily carried over in Xedit, or keep Bar Clothes. 

Downloaded both versions but all NPCs have vanilla face and hair.

EDIT: Just posting here that looks like this mod needs the botox Chargen.esp that was not ported to the SE version on Nexus or the KS Hair version on Reddit that I'm using. This explains the vanilla look in my case.