HotChicks have HotSisters - Friendly Voice Version SE

On 10/12/2019 at 10:27 AM, devildx said:

Downloaded both versions but all NPCs have vanilla face and hair.

EDIT: Just posting here that looks like this mod needs the botox Chargen.esp that was not ported to the SE version on Nexus or the KS Hair version on Reddit that I'm using. This explains the vanilla look in my case.

I'm not getting vanilla faces. Either that or I can't tell the difference between Botox and Vanilla HA! But Heroine said she removed the Botox dependency.  Botox ESP name was changed in SE (why I don't know) so that would cause some problems there as well. damn. I'm looking into it.

Botox SE got rid of the "Botox_Chargen.esp" and changed the Botox.ESP to "BotoxSE_Vanilla.esp". 

The Botox_CharGen.esp only effected the PC not the NPCs so it shouldn't have an effect on this mod either way.

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

RDO v2.0 is up!

Will solve problems for users that have Botox CharGen or Shiva Hair Replacer mod, also improved AI a little bit. Fixed Anwens outfit that had been changed, toned down Samara lipstick a notch. Shandra is cheating on Breanna. Left on description page for LE side 2 easy ways to deal with Girls that have AI which has them following other girls, Breanna and Shandra, Alicia and Aylianus.  And the non RDO update will be up tomorrow.

Edit: SE doesnt have Botox Chargen, I keep forgetting that. Any users with issues with updated version should post load order. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:32 PM, nomkaz said:

I'm not getting vanilla faces. Either that or I can't tell the difference between Botox and Vanilla HA! But Heroine said she removed the Botox dependency.  Botox ESP name was changed in SE (why I don't know) so that would cause some problems there as well. damn. I'm looking into it.

Botox SE got rid of the "Botox_Chargen.esp" and changed the Botox.ESP to "BotoxSE_Vanilla.esp". 

The Botox_CharGen.esp only effected the PC not the NPCs so it shouldn't have an effect on this mod either way.

The KS Hair version on reddit have the Botox.esp plugin, and of course I know the diference between botox and vanilla.

Downloaded the 2.0 version and put the .esp before and after the Botox.esp and still the same result. Screen of Gilfi and Selena in the sleeping giant inn.

WU8SHc3.jpg

11 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I don't have Botox or Botox_Chargen installed, but they still appear good.

image.png.22f6deea096b9df912b56b7148fafef2.png

Tested without the botox mod and with the nexus version and still the same vanilla faces.

Opening the mod arquive NIFs are all the vanilla faces that I am seeing in my game.

EDIT: Downloaded the LE version and in the arquive it has the correct NIFs not the vanilla ones.

8 hours ago, devildx said:

The KS Hair version on reddit have the Botox.esp plugin, and of course I know the diference between botox and vanilla.

Downloaded the 2.0 version and put the .esp before and after the Botox.esp and still the same result. Screen of Gilfi and Selena in the sleeping giant inn.

WU8SHc3.jpg

post your load order, we'll get it worked out.  Wu8shc3.jpg?  

23 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@Heroine of the Night am linking my ported archive here. Let me see how many errors others can point out, then I will try to get to the bugs and work on an esl edition.

Also how many editions did you release on LE side?

I have not fixed the voices yet on my personal port. Easy job can be done with xEdit. Need to find out why the folks are crying vanilla.

HotChicks.7z 18.8 MB · 0 downloads

Appreciate it Tron91 

LE side currently has Original Versions for RDO users and NonRDO users, then I have the 2.0 for RDO users, will upload non RDO2.0 later today. So right now 3 versions.

2.0 version needs looking at by me, the fix for Shiva Botox users creates a hair entry from this mod into character creation(Racemenu) and I dont like it, cant use the hair it generates,giong see if I can change this.

Edit: I downloaded the ported version available on this mod page as well as the 1 provided by Tron91, I have no idea how anybody on SE has got it work. Both files when loading head nif into nifskope only showed the head nif having the vanilla hairline, No hair entry No extra hl. Hopefully for the SE'ers(Traitors!) It can be worked out, I'm not sure what I can do, but Im looking into it. 

1 hour ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Appreciate it Tron91 

LE side currently has Original Versions for RDO users and NonRDO users, then I have the 2.0 for RDO users, will upload non RDO2.0 later today. So right now 3 versions.

2.0 version needs looking at by me, the fix for Shiva Botox users creates a hair entry from this mod into character creation(Racemenu) and I dont like it, cant use the hair it generates,giong see if I can change this.

Edit: I downloaded the ported version available on this mod page as well as the 1 provided by Tron91, I have no idea how anybody on SE has got it work. Both files when loading head nif into nifskope only showed the head nif having the vanilla hairline, No hair entry No extra hl. Hopefully for the SE'ers(Traitors!) It can be worked out, I'm not sure what I can do, but Im looking into it. 

image.png.3a5aa23fda4ff4a3c554c3621d441f40.png

^Thats what I get

On 10/17/2019 at 9:41 AM, Tron91 said:

@Heroine of the Night am linking my ported archive here. Let me see how many errors others can point out, then I will try to get to the bugs and work on an esl edition.

Also how many editions did you release on LE side?

I have not fixed the voices yet on my personal port. Easy job can be done with xEdit. Need to find out why the folks are crying vanilla.

HotChicks.7z 18.8 MB · 1 download

This version works. Thanks.

nz62XjU.jpg

2 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

That is my bad, i just went back to file you provided and I did see the all the entries, After checking file that is uploaded for mod, i must of went back and reloaded from that file. I'm going load them both up again to make sure. 

If your mod depends on other mods to work, having them flagged as Masters in the ESP will help, so even if people forget, MO2 and Vortex will alert them to the missing Masters. I'm 7 kinds of confused here, as no masters were listed on the description page either (I assumed older versions need them and new ones don't).  But I haven't seen any of the issues people are posting about here with my conversion either.  All the ladies look just fine on my setup. I only use, Pandorables and Bijin, though I can't see how they would/would effect your mod as it is new NPCs not existing ones. I wonder why Botox removed the Chargen for SE?

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

If your mod depends on other mods to work, having them flagged as Masters in the ESP will help, so even if people forget, MO2 and Vortex will alert them to the missing Masters. I'm 7 kinds of confused here, as no masters were listed on the description page either (I assumed older versions need them and new ones don't).  But I haven't seen any of the issues people are posting about here with my conversion either.  All the ladies look just fine on my setup. I only use, Pandorables and Bijin, though I can't see how they would/would effect your mod as it is new NPCs not existing ones. I wonder why Botox removed the Chargen for SE?

No dependencies for this mod. Im 7 kinds of confused too. I concluded the other day after seeing SE with 700 dl's and only a few people complaining that problem was on there end, might still be the case. I did load one of the nifs provided with the port and nifskope said no, this wont work. 

Here is what i saw with layanna head nif from this port in nifskope

1571450872_NoHair.jpg.41970d53dc04d6a96e08e5dc01f31edf.jpg

Here is a pick of Layanna from LE in nifskope

h3.jpg.6c8d0b17d9e48b840faec061a7aa0999.jpg

46 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

No dependencies for this mod. Im 7 kinds of confused too. I concluded the other day after seeing SE with 700 dl's and only a few people complaining that problem was on there end, might still be the case. I did load one of the nifs provided with the port and nifskope said no, this wont work. 

Here is what i saw with layanna head nif from this port in nifskope

Hide contents

1571450872_NoHair.jpg.41970d53dc04d6a96e08e5dc01f31edf.jpg

Here is a pick of Layanna from LE in nifskope

Hide contents

h3.jpg.6c8d0b17d9e48b840faec061a7aa0999.jpg

I sent you a message. I somehow broke NifScope lol so I can't check lol

@nomkaz Did you regenerate the facegens? I mean after converting the esp to form 44 when you ported the first time?

Never seen Nif Optimizer to remove any Nodes directly on Conversion

Edit: The two new versions you uploaded are still vanilla head and hairs only. Never regenerate facegens when you are porting follower mods. Anything that needs to be fixed after optimizing the headnifs has to be done with and in NifSkope.

image.png.a3e60d11fb4090d297d02831ee52f801.png