HotChicks have HotSisters - Friendly Voice Version SE

14 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

@nomkaz Am making a fixed voice and esl version of this mod, since you are having some problems with the HeadNif's. It's nothing against you, just for the sole reason that the end users are suffering.

ESL for follower mods are NOT recommended by Bethesda.   How about you give me a minute to fix it, eh?

6 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

ESL for follower mods are NOT recommended by Bethesda.   How about you give me a minute to fix it, eh?

Copy the HeadNif's from the archive I uploaded, your problem will be fixed. Not true ESL but an ESPfe actually. I have been ESLifying follower mods for ff7legend for quiet some time now so I don't see what harms it does to a load order. Only harm I see am doing is am Consuming Bethesda's available slots for CC content. The ESP is yours.

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

start crashing to desktop again after update to 2.0 no rdo. this here is the frost inn in rorikstead.

1 hour ago, Tron91 said:

The headnifs are borked

What CTD at Frostfruit Inn?  I went around and checked every added NPC and no problems.  I'm running over 1,000 mods too. SO it's not a conflict. Reuploading the Non RDO version anyway. All I did was pack the same version into  BSA.

ScreenShot1.png

ELSification of follower packs is a little complicated. You will have to manually rename and fix each headnif and it's corresponding facetint file. Leave it to me. Use the headnifs' from the archive I uploaded to fix the headnif's in the ESP archive you are uploading. You somehow managed to alter the headnif's during the porting process. Just replace the headnif's in your port with the ones from mine. The vanilla head and hair problem will be gone. Your archive contains the Hair textures and facetint files, but the headnif's got altered.

Actually am wondering how you managed to alter them.

By the way the pic below shows how Liesl appear to me.

image.png.738a3b118a980cd03a5c98a365b351a3.png

1 minute ago, Tron91 said:

ELSification of follower packs is a little complicated. You will have to manually rename and fix each headnif and it's corresponding facetint file. Leave it to me. Use the headnifs' from the archive I uploaded to fix the headnif's in the ESP archive you are uploading. You somehow managed to alter the headnif's during the porting process. Just replace the headnif's in your port with the ones from mine. The vanilla head and hair problem will be gone. Your archive contains the Hair textures and facetint files, but the headnif's got altered.

Actually am wondering how you managed to alter them.

By the way the pic below shows how Liesl appear to me.

image.png.738a3b118a980cd03a5c98a365b351a3.png

I used the wrong setting on CAO. A good setting for environmental files, but not NPCs

Okay here is the ESLified version for testing purposes

The five followers whose voice are not picked by RDO have been made RDO compatible.

Please provide comments if there is any cosmetic bug. If there are no problems, i will give appropriate perks to the girls and also make the vampire girls BloodThrist compatible.

Till then peace out.

Hot Chicks have Hot Sisters ESLified version + Voice fix.7z

13 hours ago, Tron91 said:

The five followers whose voice are not picked by RDO have been made RDO compatible.

Please provide comments if there is any cosmetic bug. If there are no problems, i will give appropriate perks to the girls and also make the vampire girls BloodThrist compatible.

Till then peace out.

Hot Chicks have Hot Sisters ESLified version + Voice fix.7z 18.78 MB · 3 downloads

I'll check it out. So this is the RDO version? I tried to follow your guide, but I didn't find anything in SSEEdit that correlated with the NIf/Texture names. It's more complicated with multiple follower mod as there are just a bunch of files in a single folder. With a single follower I could do it. If it works I'll put it up and give you full credit.

[edit] it works nicely. Is this the RDO or non-RDO version, and is it the v.20?   When you get bloodthirst working, I'll upload it as a new version.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:05 AM, Tron91 said:

Till then peace out.

Hot Chicks have Hot Sisters ESLified version + Voice fix.7z 18.78 MB · 5 downloads

What do you have to do to make Vampire girls compatible for bloodthirst?  

I tried the latest RDO 2.0 and .....OUCH  They look nothing like the screen shots.  In fact, vanilla faces and hair.  Some hair/heads however had a bald 'bar' on back of head and hair looked like it was in two parts.

As a test, I grabbed Heroine's latest LE RDO 2.0 Version and simply dropped the nifs into nif optimiser, and made the esp form 44.  Result?  Perfection.  Exactly as the screens, voices perfect etc.

I have no idea what could have gone wrong in this SE version.  I have tried to figure it out but I cannot.

2 minutes ago, ilkhan8 said:

I tried the latest RDO 2.0 and .....OUCH  They look nothing like the screen shots.  In fact, vanilla faces and hair.  Some hair/heads however had a bald 'bar' on back of head and hair looked like it was in two parts.

As a test, I grabbed Heroine's latest LE RDO 2.0 Version and simply dropped the nifs into nif optimiser, and made the esp form 44.  Result?  Perfection.  Exactly as the screens, voices perfect etc.

I have no idea what could have gone wrong in this SE version.  I have tried to figure it out but I cannot.

That version was tested completely and there's nothing wrong. I don;t know what all you guys are doing to screw it up, becasue I have over 1,000 mods installed and don't have any texture/mesh problems with either of the v2.0 versions.

1 minute ago, nomkaz said:

That version was tested completely and there's nothing wrong. I don;t know what all you guys are doing to screw it up, becasue I have over 1,000 mods installed and don't have any texture/mesh problems with either of the v2.0 versions.

I don't know what to tell ya nomkaz.  Like I mentioned above, I made no changes at all to the original except to optimize the 19 face nifs in the latest nif optimizer as I have done at least a hundred times already.  Now, I did not compare the esps, so I am not aware of any changes you may have made.

4 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Your version have the vanilla NIFs in the file. Thats the problem.

Both the LE version and the Ton91 version have the botox converted NIFs.

Alexandria was getting Black Face Bug, I have already fixed it. Had to add a HeadPart to the NPC record and it got fixed. Adding appropriate perks to the followers as I am testing them out. Hopefully I will be able to upload a complete version by next weekend.

37 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Alexandria was getting Black Face Bug, I have already fixed it. Had to add a HeadPart to the NPC record and it got fixed. Adding appropriate perks to the followers as I am testing them out. Hopefully I will be able to upload a complete version by next weekend.

I pulled my conversion down. If you get it working properly, talk to @Heroine of the Night about uploading it. I have no idea why everyone looked fine , then now I go back to some and they are all jacked up.  Nothing about the files was changed, and I have no freaking clue what's happening, so I pulled it.