[Outdated] LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner\WappyOne - Don't Use

Fantastic work Shadow/Wappy! Between this and Player Slave Encounters, Oblivion has legitimately interesting combat. Since picking up Oblivion again, I've been tweaking some Lovers mods for myself, but here's what I found helped RaperS:

1. Randomized "Bad Endings". It's much more fun to not know what's going to happen for your impending doom.

2. A rape damage multiplier. Doubling the damage done made rape much riskier. And I keep it at 100% chance, so it's a serious thread for my PC.

3. Not about RaperS specifically, but I tweaked PSE to allow a very low enslavement chance (3%), so that RaperS is the main way that my PC would become enslaved. The two mods go together very, very well like this. It'd be great to see more interaction between the mods.

Also, when reaching a "Bad Ending", it might help if there was some kind of combat suppressing script. My poor girl ends up beaten to death no matter what.

Glad you're enjoying it, Chase!

1) Random wouldn't be difficult to implement, although would be nice to do that with more than 2 Bad End options (3 if you count allowing player death, I guess).

2) A damage slider wouldn't be too hard to do, but have you tried doing this by changing the initial/grape Unsatisfied chances? I run them at 60/50 initial/subsequent Unsatisfied and with a few unlucky rolls even a single rapist can play with your character until triggering an end.

3) If you want it to be the only source of PSE Enslavement, you can actually turn off Enslavement via the PSE setting spell.  RaperS will re-enable it if the Enslavement Bad End is triggered.  While not directly working with Ichabod, I have tried to make sure RaperS plays nice with PSE.

4) Recently terminated the pacify/follow loop at 8 to prevent the "Too many followers" spam.  Suppose I need to adjust that again so it keeps pacifying past the first 8 but just stops assigning follower status.  Of course that won't stop certain cases like one I ran across recently where triggering the bad end in a dungeon housing both goblins and marauders caused the two groups to gather at the site and start fighting over the player followed by a stray fireball finishing the job.  But that kind of thing isn't something I want to prevent.

When triggering a bad end, you could add anyone who should initiate combat with the player to a player-friendly faction and run StopCombat playerREF. Oh, and mod their aggression if they don't stop for some reason.

As for the damage, I personally prefer more damage over more rapes. Takes less time for the same result and leaves less to chance. It's nice to know that a group of several enemies is a much larger threat over a small group, rather than every encounter being a large threat.

woops

can't download BBB pack because the download always stopped itself.

I just cann't download attachment that over 5M from loverslab, can anyone tell me why?

and daedrasetura assistance does not work for me ...

I think I have to do that merge myself ...

woops

I just cann't download attachment that over 5M from loverslab, can anyone tell me why?

Here is a temp link to the 11-200 bbb pack: http://www.4shared.com/archive/71f4AE7Z/Revised_BBB_11-200_Animations_.html

This is amazing work!

But, I have a small problem..

I have "strip/drop" set to "neither", but my armor still gets unequipped.

What do I need to do?

Neither simply means that RaperS will not touch your gear in any fashion, but the base Lovers system still will based on your settings there.  Use the 'Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)' ability and look under Undressing options.

WappyOne...  wow....

Besides all you have done 'under the hood/bonnet' as far as adjustments to rapechance etc., you have the cleanest, most understandable help messages in your menus I have ever seen!

Thank You!

Mem

Thanks Mem!  Really, the help system and settings guide in the OP are more of a self-defense mechanism than anything else.  Before I added them in there were more questions about what each option meant with each new release. :D

woops

Here is a temp link to the 11-200 bbb pack: http://www.4shared.com/archive/71f4AE7Z/Revised_BBB_11-200_Animations_.html

thanks very much. downloaded & installed. 

Awesome work seems to work really well except one small problem,though I think is easily enough fixed.I am running rev 96 with animations from rev91 + Daedri Sultra + creatures2.0 + nusbie refined animations +(donkey revised animations(deactivated) as included with creatures 2.0.)RapersS now rather nicely calles a greater range of animations, however much to my surprice I dont have some of them.

Hmm strange so I checked animations from rev91,Daedri Sultra,Creatures 2.0 and nusbie and none of them have 85-89,96-99,104-108,126-129, 155-156, 172-192 upon quick inspection.No matter found a pack with rev96 that includes 1-200 so I guess this is easily enough fixed.Strange that the Deadri Sultra didnt include these oh well.

My guess is people who run rev 91 or 94 may have some missing animations if they installed rev91 /94 awhile ago.The reason I didnt install the animation pack for rev 96 is that they are different from rev91/94 animations and some of my mods expect the older  animations.It would look strange if a bandit insists you blow them but then ass fuck you , and comment upon how good u sucked em off ..hehhe.But since RapersS is calling occasionally animations that I dont have it should be safe to install the missing ones.I found a pack on the rev 96 post which includes 1-200

Cant wait actually will be fun to have a wider variety of postions used in combat rape.Awesome work.I had tried in the pass to get shadowrunners previous version to work, but in frustration used lastgangbang version stats damage, which works well.Love this one though it  has a few extras over lastgangbang, and I like the fact its configurable and it works it with PSE.Very nice.

woops

I am having this problem occasionally downloads not finnishing or just too small that sorta thing using firefox.The solution that worked for me ? If i have this problem I use chrome seem to work.Worth a try might work for you too.

Awesome work seems to work really well except one small problem,though I think is easily enough fixed.I am running rev 96 with animations from rev91 + Daedri Sultra + creatures2.0 + nusbie refined animations +(donkey revised animations(deactivated) as included with creatures 2.0.)RapersS now rather nicely calles a greater range of animations, however much to my surprice I dont have some of them.

Hmm strange so I checked animations from rev91,Daedri Sultra,Creatures 2.0 and nusbie and none of them have 85-89,96-99,104-108,126-129, 155-156, 172-192 upon quick inspection.No matter found a pack with rev96 that includes 1-200 so I guess this is easily enough fixed.Strange that the Deadri Sultra didnt include these oh well.

50+ animations were removed from the 11-200 bbb animations pack as they are either non-bbb, duplicates or broken.  In their places new or bbb-enabled animations are being added.  However reworking or making new animations is slow work.  You can follow along in the Lovers Animation Workshop: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop/

Need a volunteer to test that the BreakArmor clothing part is working right as I don't have BA installed and don't want to spend a couple days getting it working right! :P

I can verify at least one BA set is working; BSK Light.

Other notes:

Sspecifically for players that use MODs that add items to either PC, NPCs or both AND a MOD that increases the number of NPCs & Creatures such as Adrenaline Oblivion. These include TamagoClub, HVirus, LoversLoveJuice etc.

During testing using a slightly modified Chaos ini., one bandit NPC was perpetually raped (report stated 28x) by a 'gang' of mudcrabs and rats, resulting in 80 sperm from Tamago. From LoversLoveJuice & HVirus,  vast qtys. of Embarrassing Juice and LHV Virus Essence were produced. End result was extreme lag, dropping to 2, 3 and 4 FPS. (I left the immediate area to avoid crashing, which helped.) Could essentially be labeled item bloat and may result  in an eventual CTD. Suggesting you turn down item production for all these MODs to their minimum settings. I also bumped reporting to > 50.

You've been warned.

Some things I've noticed:

- The opening line is sometimes missing, e.g. "XYZ is gangraping me" or "XYZ has another go"; not sure if it's missing if the victim isn't the PC.

- During a player-initialised gRape the opening line of the second actor is "XYZ has another go" instead of "XYZ has joined the gRape".

- The quick recovery sometimes isn't used even if there's a suitable rapist nearby though it happens rarely.

Some things I've noticed:

- The opening line is sometimes missing, e.g. "XYZ is gangraping me" or "XYZ has another go"; not sure if it's missing if the victim isn't the PC.

- During a player-initialised gRape the opening line of the second actor is "XYZ has another go" instead of "XYZ has joined the gRape".

- The quick recovery sometimes isn't used even if there's a suitable rapist nearby though it happens rarely.

- The hasn't ever been an opening line for player joining a grape, otherwise it should always show something. If this still happens can you be a bit more specific as to the situation?

- A successful quick recovery was using the same temp variable as the one that held the count to determine which grape join message to use. Oops.

- The quick recovery works by essentially running the grape loop an extra time, so if gender/grape chances aren't 100% it can fail letting the victim stand up, then run again and succeed.

Fantastic mod you have here, I love it! Except for one little thing.

I have it set so that when a rape would kill the player, it sets it into perpeturape instead. For whatever reason though, when a rape does kill the player, it doesn't actually kill them. Instead what happens is that the rape ends, the player gets dressed, and control is given right back to me. And the rapist becomes non-hostile as does any in their faction nearby (for instance, a group of 6 bandits. 1 is a rapist, and afterward, the other 5 are non-hostile).

If something else tries to initiate a rape, nothing happens. The player and the rapist both just drop to the ground for a few seconds and then get back up, as if a rape just happened. Same if I try to initiate a rape. What might be causing this?

I have it set so that when a rape would kill the player, it sets it into perpeturape instead. For whatever reason though, when a rape does kill the player, it doesn't actually kill them. Instead what happens is that the rape ends, the player gets dressed, and control is given right back to me. And the rapist becomes non-hostile as does any in their faction nearby (for instance, a group of 6 bandits. 1 is a rapist, and afterward, the other 5 are non-hostile).

If something else tries to initiate a rape, nothing happens. The player and the rapist both just drop to the ground for a few seconds and then get back up, as if a rape just happened. Same if I try to initiate a rape. What might be causing this?

Sounds like for some reason your player is standing up too quickly when rape ends.  Usual causes for that are godmode or something causing fatigue to reset above 0 immediately.

The drop immediately thing afterwards is because rape damage that would have happened during a Perpeturape is applied retroactively should the player break free and your health is now below 0.  Lovers will not work right with hp < 0, heal up a bit.

Going to fix up the friendliness and hp < 0 issues.

One other 'issue' experienced today was after killing an NPC Bandit, the message displayed, "You shove the Bandit to the ground", not eactly that but close. The PC rape kicked in resurrected the NPC after rape. Temp fix was to turn off PC rape hit factor so it doesn't trigger rape. (I play a 1-hit kill sneak-thief as my main.)

Also happened during necro-rape, BUT I did a reinstall and I've not seen it occur again. Had this issue with another prior version of RaperS, I forget which one, which prompted me to go back to the modified vanilla version I have.

Going try and make note of more details as I can.

Sounds like for some reason your player is standing up too quickly when rape ends.  Usual causes for that are godmode or something causing fatigue to reset above 0 immediately.

The drop immediately thing afterwards is because rape damage that would have happened during a Perpeturape is applied retroactively should the player break free and your health is now below 0.  Lovers will not work right with hp < 0, heal up a bit.

Going to fix up the friendliness and hp < 0 issues.

Seems you're right. It was probably godmode causing fatigue to reset above 0. I had it active just to make sure a rape would happen and not just a death. However, now when HP goes down to 0, the character dies and the save/load screen pops up. I made sure perpeturape was active, too, before having this happen.

One other 'issue' experienced today was after killing an NPC Bandit, the message displayed, "You shove the Bandit to the ground", not eactly that but close. The PC rape kicked in resurrected the NPC after rape. Temp fix was to turn off PC rape hit factor so it doesn't trigger rape. (I play a 1-hit kill sneak-thief as my main.)

Also happened during necro-rape, BUT I did a reinstall and I've not seen it occur again. Had this issue with another prior version of RaperS, I forget which one, which prompted me to go back to the modified vanilla version I have.

Going try and make note of more details as I can.

The PC Auto Mode rape should never trigger a necrorape, are you certain the bandit was dead and not just very low health?  You mentioned 1-hit kill, is this always through direct sneak attack damage or do you have another mod running that guarantees that sneak attacks turn into fatalaties?  If it is the latter I can imagine something like this:

- You sneak attack Bandit, causing an OnHit message to be sent to all listening mods.

- RaperS gets the OnHit, sees that health is below PC Auto setting, starts rape.

- Sneakattack.esp gets the OnHit, tries to kill bandit but now can't since Lovers set Ghost flag to 1 making it immune.

There has been an edge case that damage (and now rekilling of raped corpses) would fail to happen if another rape ends within the damage delay timer, as the timer just gets overridden.  Never really worried about it before due to both it's rarity and the occasional missing stat/health damage was no big deal.  But since now it can result in inadvertent resurrections I'll have to switch it to a timer array.  Suppose it might be slightly more likely to happen in your game with your description of massive gangs of mudcrabs and rats having their way with people out in the wilderness. :)

Seems you're right. It was probably godmode causing fatigue to reset above 0. I had it active just to make sure a rape would happen and not just a death. However, now when HP goes down to 0, the character dies and the save/load screen pops up. I made sure perpeturape was active, too, before having this happen.

Ah.  RaperS will not prevent combat death to start a Bad End, only deaths that directly result from applied rape damage.  There are other mods that prevent PC death and I don't want to step on their toes.