[Outdated] LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner\WappyOne - Don't Use

Seems you're right. It was probably godmode causing fatigue to reset above 0. I had it active just to make sure a rape would happen and not just a death. However, now when HP goes down to 0, the character dies and the save/load screen pops up. I made sure perpeturape was active, too, before having this happen.

Ah.  RaperS will not prevent combat death to start a Bad End, only deaths that directly result from applied rape damage.  There are other mods that prevent PC death and I don't want to step on their toes.

No, that's what I mean. I was getting killed from rape damage and the save/load menu popped up. It doesn't now though, so it seems I got everything working okay! And I repeat what I said before, this really is a great mod.

Just a question regarding some animations I am missing. Ok found the animations I am missing so that no problem.However something piqued my curiosity most animations have a motion.ini and a bunch of .kf files, but there also appears some animations have  a .nif associated with em but not all?why is that?Such files are in the BNB pack posted with rev 96 LPK.

Just a question regarding some animations I am missing. Ok found the animations I am missing so that no problem.However something piqued my curiosity most animations have a motion.ini and a bunch of .kf files, but there also appears some animations have  a .nif associated with em but not all?why is that?Such files are in the BNB pack posted with rev 96 LPK.

A few animations have objects in them (chair, bookcase, table) and that is what the nif files contains. 

One other 'issue' experienced today was after killing an NPC Bandit, the message displayed, "You shove the Bandit to the ground", not eactly that but close. The PC rape kicked in resurrected the NPC after rape. Temp fix was to turn off PC rape hit factor so it doesn't trigger rape. (I play a 1-hit kill sneak-thief as my main.)

Also happened during necro-rape, BUT I did a reinstall and I've not seen it occur again. Had this issue with another prior version of RaperS, I forget which one, which prompted me to go back to the modified vanilla version I have.

Going try and make note of more details as I can.

The PC Auto Mode rape should never trigger a necrorape, are you certain the bandit was dead and not just very low health?  You mentioned 1-hit kill, is this always through direct sneak attack damage or do you have another mod running that guarantees that sneak attacks turn into fatalaties?  If it is the latter I can imagine something like this:

- You sneak attack Bandit, causing an OnHit message to be sent to all listening mods.

- RaperS gets the OnHit, sees that health is below PC Auto setting, starts rape.

- Sneakattack.esp gets the OnHit, tries to kill bandit but now can't since Lovers set Ghost flag to 1 making it immune.

There has been an edge case that damage (and now rekilling of raped corpses) would fail to happen if another rape ends within the damage delay timer, as the timer just gets overridden.  Never really worried about it before due to both it's rarity and the occasional missing stat/health damage was no big deal.  But since now it can result in inadvertent resurrections I'll have to switch it to a timer array.  Suppose it might be slightly more likely to happen in your game with your description of massive gangs of mudcrabs and rats having their way with people out in the wilderness. :)

Partly my bad i wanting report back on this, in haste. There are two parts to this:

1. 1-hit kill - Sneak mode, custom dagger+poison, very, very high str. PC. No other MODs involved, (I know of the other Necro MOD but don't use it) just modifications I've made to the dagger. 99.9% 1-hit kills if sneak mode isn't broken.

Then after killing an NPC, yes she/he/it's clearly dead, worm food stiff as a board...

Cast Rape Spell, NPC is 'resurrected', PC has her way with the NPC, NPC doesn't go back to being dead but stays alive, that's occurrence 1.

2a. Normal fighting, no sneak. This is when I see the shoved to the ground message, right after the final frontal assault kill shot. Again NPC is dead. Same as 1 above; after rape resurrection NPC doesn't go back to being dead.

"...are you certain the bandit was dead and not just very low health?"

2b. Very first tests, I swear the NPC was dead yet rape kicked in (usually NPCs flying back through the air signifies death), but I think now maybe it was ver 1.6.1 not the current 1.6.2. After turning off auto PC rape it seemed to stop. I was as I recall using your Chaos ini. I'll focus my re-testing here for now. I wouldn't spend time on this part till I can better verify it and the exact parameters I used.

As I mentioned there was another RaperS fork I play tested and had this exact same issue, with rape resurrected NPCs not going back to being dead, post rape. It could have been an early version of ShadowRunner's as I liked that one over the others at the time, were it not for this issue.

two problems I have found.

1. when I try to necrorape some special dead npcs,like dead bodies in Chapel of dibbela in Anvil when KON activated,

it resurrect the dead body and tell me I have only 20% success rate. failed to get a screen capture this time.

I hope there is a totally by pass since the dead bodies can't refuse or...the by pass just not working properly for me?

2. when I necrorape a killed bandit in some cave I got a bounty of 25 each rape.

well it is ok for me to got a bounty by necroraping because necrorape is something immoral and/or necromancing relativly.

the problem is, why a bounty when there is no guards or no one looking at me necroraping a killed bandit?

should not got bounty when hostile rape spell cast to a bandit, and since I am using ReensGuardsOverhaul no bounty

should got when there is no one(or just bandits) seeing me necroraping...or does I just misunderstand something?

two problems I have found.

1. when I try to necrorape some special dead npcs,like dead bodies in Chapel of dibbela in Anvil when KON activated,

it resurrect the dead body and tell me I have only 20% success rate. failed to get a screen capture this time.

I hope there is a totally by pass since the dead bodies can't refuse or...the by pass just not working properly for me?

2. when I necrorape a killed bandit in some cave I got a bounty of 25 each rape.

well it is ok for me to got a bounty by necroraping because necrorape is something immoral and/or necromancing relativly.

the problem is, why a bounty when there is no guards or no one looking at me necroraping a killed bandit?

should not got bounty when hostile rape spell cast to a bandit, and since I am using ReensGuardsOverhaul no bounty

should got when there is no one(or just bandits) seeing me necroraping...or does I just misunderstand something?

Noticing some issues with the rape hotkey and necrorape. Try doing it with the 'Rape (Contact)' ability instead while I get them sorted out.

Further testing shows necrorape of NPCs that start dead like the Dibella priestesses don't work due to resurrecting with 0 health.  Got it working via the ability, not yet with the hotkey.

Edit: Working fully now for me after ensuring resurrected corpses had at least 1 hp.  NPCs that start the game dead resurrect with 0 hp and Lovers refuses to do anything with them like that.

Just FYI, pressing 'n' on a dead creature does seem to resurrect it, though of course since creatures don't have defense rape anims nothing else happens. I figured this was not an intended functionality, so... yeah. :P

edit: to be fair I only did it a couple of times on some goblins before moving on, so I haven't exactly extensively tested/duplicated it.

1.63 posted.  Almost entirely bug fixes to new 1.62 features.

The health damage multiplier is set within the Damage Type setting in Options as that menu is full and didn't want to create a 2nd page to it for one option.  After changing the multiplier you can see the resultant range in the (Help) text.

WappyOne, I'm not sure if this is already fixed, just I don't see it in the change log. I'm using 1.60 now, as I haven't got time for gaming for weeks.

About after-rape report, I saw it once when I got killed during gangrape, but I cannot escape from the menu. Looks like some messagebox script can loop infinitely for some situation?

*Edit*

My bad. I've seen it twice. I could escape by clicking OK when I got killed, I couldn't escape when not killed.

WappyOne, I'm not sure if this is already fixed, just I don't see it in the change log. I'm using 1.60 now, as I haven't got time for gaming for weeks.

About after-rape report, I saw it once when I got killed during gangrape, but I cannot escape from the menu. Looks like some messagebox script can loop infinitely for some situation?

*Edit*

My bad. I've seen it twice. I could escape by clicking OK when I got killed, I couldn't escape when not killed.

I remember that happening as well and looking to fix it.  Details of actually fixing it are kind of fuzzy as there's been a whole lot of fixing going on lately, but I think it is...

Fun fact: The diff file (List of changed script lines) between 1.60 and 1.63 is 50KB!

Using v 1.63, thank you for the work and updates.

However - well, I suppose it's karma, but ... raped a very dead bandit (killed 12 hours earlier). Enslaved as soon as act terminated.

Got a message about my owner being dead, and I can open the chest. Chest was there, but couldn't do anything. This was at Vilverin, so hobbled up to the road in hopes of finding a friendly guard, but couldn't speak to them and they ignored me. No lockpicks. Character is a vampire, dunno if that matters.

Using v 1.63, thank you for the work and updates.

However - well, I suppose it's karma, but ... raped a very dead bandit (killed 12 hours earlier). Enslaved as soon as act terminated.

Got a message about my owner being dead, and I can open the chest. Chest was there, but couldn't do anything. This was at Vilverin, so hobbled up to the road in hopes of finding a friendly guard, but couldn't speak to them and they ignored me. No lockpicks. Character is a vampire, dunno if that matters.

That shouldn't happen, but I know Ichabod has modified how enslavement works in PSE .61.  I haven't had a chance to look through it exactly and see if there's something else I need to flag to prevent being enslaved as the rapist, will do so soon.

I finally decided upgrade to the latest lovers PK.  Downloaded  the resource pack.  Updated some older mods I was using and added in the newer mods using the  new lovers pk.  Everything so far has been working except this mod.  Whenever I try to rape someone the animations do not work the characters just stand there and in my console I see this: error in script 36071344 an expression failed to evaluate to a valid result file lovers with pk.esp offset : 0x85D9 command <unknown> operator==failed to evaluate to  a valid result.

here is my load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

BreakUndies.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esm

Treasure Maps complete compilation-UL edition.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp

SD.esp

Damsels In Distress.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

Unsafe Streets.esp

Tavern-Goers 2.esp

Knights.esp

All I Need start.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

superSP_fatigue_restore_ring.esp

MaternityClothes.esp

moregems.esp

Saram_Corean_NPC_Hair_1_0.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

Crowded Roads Revisited REMIX ENG.esp

Real_Mannequin.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

TamagoDischarge.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

Trade and Commerce.esp

LoversBrothel.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

LoversHooker.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

SW Cosplay 01.esp

L2W Cosplay 01.esp

HDespair.esp

Forestlight Armor.esp

Succuba Armor.esp

Viking Village.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

Dreightons_Item_Value.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

Dragon Princess.esp

latexshopstore.esp

Sutch Village.esp

LBUndeadAdditions.esp

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

Bad Lady.esp

DwmEsc.esp

DwmClm.esp

DwmSwd.esp

Crowded Cities 15.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

AutoSetBody.esp

SetBody.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Armored Skeletons (LL).esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Champion of Cyrodiil's Armor.esp

Armory of the Silver Dragon.esp

CrimsonECHcup.esp

Companion Neeshka.esp

MassA.I-40.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

Forbidden.esp

GreenNGold Amazon armor for Exnem body.esp

Naughty_Joana_01.esp

SenTineL's Legendary Weapons And Armors.esp

Leviathan Soulgems.esp

NPCsMoreGold.esp

WeightLifter.esp

SPTDiverseBandits.esp

Oblivion XP.esp

IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp

idkrrr_sarams_race.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

LauraTheMerchent.esp

Blades Armor Upgrade.esp

Teklanika's Reforged Ebony.esp

Uruk-hai Raiding Parties.esp

PlomsOrcOverhaul.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Arena Revised HGEC.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Tavern HGEC.esp

LoversLoveMucus.esp

LoversLoveJuice.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Companion.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

xulAncientRedwoods.esp

xulAncientYews.esp

xulArriusCreek.esp

xulAspenWood.esp

xulBlackwoodForest.esp

xulBravilBarrowfields.esp

xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp

xulCheydinhalFalls.esp

xulChorrolHinterland.esp

xulCloudtopMountains.esp

xulColovianHighlands_EV.esp

xuldarkforest.esp

XulEntiusGorge.esp

xulFallenleafEverglade.esp

xulImperialIsle.esp

xulBeachesOfCyrodiilLostCoast.esp

xulLushWoodlands.esp

xulPantherRiver.esp

xulRiverEthe.esp

xulSkingradOutskirts.esp

xulSnowdale.esp

xulStendarrValley.esp

xulTheHeath.esp

xulCliffsOfAnvil.esp

xulSilverfishRiverValley.esp

xulJerallGlacier.esp

xulTheEasternPeaks.esp

xulRollingHills_EV_withoutWheat.esp

xulPatch_AY_AC.esp

DMwardropemergednoenchant.esp

TheFortress.esp

CFHCompanions.esp

Talim.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

CWF43.esp

HentaiNightmareArmor.esp

KMLiz.esp

RealSwords - Goblin Brought to Life.esp

Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp

LoversOrgy.esp

DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp

Your problem might be that you put LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp in there just kind of randomly...

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp is supposed to be at the very bottom, with LoversIdleanimsPriority.esp right above it.

I don't know if the this has been reported, but I think I found a bug.  If you have enslavement on death turned on with permanent stat + health also on, you get killed instead of captured.  I tested this with only health damage, and the capture works.  Maybe the stats loss puts the player health to zero before the script has a chance to capture the player? 

I finally decided upgrade to the latest lovers PK.  Downloaded  the resource pack.  Updated some older mods I was using and added in the newer mods using the  new lovers pk.  Everything so far has been working except this mod.  Whenever I try to rape someone the animations do not work the characters just stand there and in my console I see this: error in script 36071344 an expression failed to evaluate to a valid result file lovers with pk.esp offset : 0x85D9 command <unknown> operator==failed to evaluate to  a valid result.

here is my load order

<snip>

Quite the load order there, don't recognize most of it.

Not sure what to make of your issue.  Script 71344 in Lovers with PK.esp is xLoversMainScriptModuleAdjustPosition, and that only has one == operator in the whole script "eval ( ar["xmeRotate180"] == 0 )".  No idea how that could fail unless one of the scripts loaded after Lovers with PK.esp is overriding that function or the array it is referencing.

Nothing within RaperS touches that function or array.  Hmm.  The only thing I can think to try is turning off motion string to have RaperS use only the stock 1-10 animations, either by editting motion.ini and changing line 27 to set xLoversRaperSQuest.usePosArray to 0 or doing the same in-game as a console command: set xLoversRaperSQuest.usePosArray to 0

i wonder how these clothing settings now work with lovers... i.e. if i set rapers settings to drop and lovers rape settings all to random.... does that mean that a combat rape uses both settings and randomly drops cloths then?

and with the item steal options... if i put it to "inventory" and i.e. 5% does that mean that everything is a 5% chance then? as in.. 5% chance to steal check, if yes it steals 5% gold and each category (?) or individual item (?) in the inventory has a 5% chance to be stolen?

or would that be a 5% chance to i.e. steal "all soul gems" or does each soul gem has a 5% chance to be stolen?

an idea for another setting could be to seperate the gold steal and make it adjustable similar to health damage with the min% /max%. (on that note why not just a adjustable health min% and max% setting instead of a multiplyer?)

or settings for "chance to steal%", "amount of gold stolen%" and "chance for items to be stolen%"

so i.e. we could set overall steal chance to 20% and then it steals from i.e.10%-100% gold and items have a chance of 5% to be stolen or something around that.

another idea would be if it would be possible to default all rape to use rapers?... i.e. a joburg .esp change where instead of a "normal lovers rape start function" it would cast the "rape me spell" from rapers.. similar to how the rapers death casts the "enslave me" spell from PSE.

or maybe even better could be a "lovers addon" instead, that uses that spell for any triggered rape... so it would automatically work for any mod that causes a rape, so it would be just be a "lovers rapers rape" addon and not individual changed addons for whatever mod.

i.e. the joburg mod would call a "rape start" (i.e. with sleeping or stalkers hitting you) and lovers casts the rape spell from rapers then...

or a different mod might start a rape from a chat option, i think i.e. "lovers stripper" has a chat option that causes the player to be raped then... or i.e. "lovers true crime" has street bandits that have chat options that cause rape.

as rapers is probably atm the most configurable rape mod out here (damage/raper satisfaction/gangrape/stealing/death enslavement option/etc) and alot of these options would be nice to have for "any triggered rape".

but yeah... no idea how difficult/work intensive a "lovers addon .esp" would be to create, that switches normal lovers rape to cast the rapers rape me spell instead or so...

overall great updates with the last rapers versions...

i wonder how these clothing settings now work with lovers... i.e. if i set rapers settings to drop and lovers rape settings all to random.... does that mean that a combat rape uses both settings and randomly drops cloths then?

RaperS now basically asks Lovers "What would you unequip right now?" and acts on that response. So in your example if you set RaperS to drop and Lovers to all slots random, about half of your gear would get dropped to the floor on rape.... THEN Lovers would start sex and unequip half of the remaining gear and reclothe it once sex ends.  So you end up with: 50% worn gear dropped, 25% removed for sex and re-equipped after, 25% left on for sex.

and with the item steal options... if i put it to "inventory" and i.e. 5% does that mean that everything is a 5% chance then? as in.. 5% chance to steal check, if yes it steals 5% gold and each category (?) or individual item (?) in the inventory has a 5% chance to be stolen?

or would that be a 5% chance to i.e. steal "all soul gems" or does each soul gem has a 5% chance to be stolen?

an idea for another setting could be to seperate the gold steal and make it adjustable similar to health damage with the min% /max%. (on that note why not just a adjustable health min% and max% setting instead of a multiplyer?)

or settings for "chance to steal%", "amount of gold stolen%" and "chance for items to be stolen%"

so i.e. we could set overall steal chance to 20% and then it steals from i.e.10%-100% gold and items have a chance of 5% to be stolen or something around that.

5% chance per eligible stack of items. So if you had 15 empty grand soul gems and 5 filled grand soul gems 5% chance that all 15 empties would get stolen, another 5% roll all 5 filled would be stolen.  Gold steal does need its own percentage.

The min/max on health % damage is not a random spread, but an opposed Str+End+Will check between rapist/victim.  Rapist total Str+End+Will is 50 or more points over victim's damage is 15%, victim has 50 or more than rapist it is 5%, total is even damage is 10% (all before the multiplier). Could technically make the damage min/max adjustable, but the Options menu is filled at the moment without splitting it into two pages.

another idea would be if it would be possible to default all rape to use rapers?... i.e. a joburg .esp change where instead of a "normal lovers rape start function" it would cast the "rape me spell" from rapers.. similar to how the rapers death casts the "enslave me" spell from PSE.

or maybe even better could be a "lovers addon" instead, that uses that spell for any triggered rape... so it would automatically work for any mod that causes a rape, so it would be just be a "lovers rapers rape" addon and not individual changed addons for whatever mod.

i.e. the joburg mod would call a "rape start" (i.e. with sleeping or stalkers hitting you) and lovers casts the rape spell from rapers then...

or a different mod might start a rape from a chat option, i think i.e. "lovers stripper" has a chat option that causes the player to be raped then... or i.e. "lovers true crime" has street bandits that have chat options that cause rape.

as rapers is probably atm the most configurable rape mod out here (damage/raper satisfaction/gangrape/stealing/death enslavement option/etc) and alot of these options would be nice to have for "any triggered rape".

but yeah... no idea how difficult/work intensive a "lovers addon .esp" would be to create, that switches normal lovers rape to cast the rapers rape me spell instead or so...

This is actually not difficult to do, I looked into what it would require before.  It would be entirely possible for RaperS to attach itself to every rape.

The problem is it would cause a major headache when damage/gangrapes happen every time a quest-related mod starts a rape, like Player Slave Encounters, Bravil Underground, or Crowning Isle.  It would be possible to avoid some of these conflicts by checking if the rapist is an NPC added by specific mods, but that would not help in the case of PSE random enslavement or some of it's quests like the goblin cave.  Edit: My god, can you imagine what would happen to PSE Sibling Rivalry's party room with gangrapes on a high percent?  Oblivion would explode.

Think I have found a bug.I use dynamic mode with health making a difference for rape, I think i have it set to 0.1.When my health is high its harder to rape me, which is what is intended I think .But if my health is high and rapers health is low the raper seem to have an much easier time raping me.Whereas its probably suppose to be the other way round- the higher your health relative to attacker the harder it should be for them.Tried it twice and the same thing happened,could be just bad rolls i suppose.When I had high health and rapist low health I had been raped once so that just use  -2 str/wis so that should not have made a huge difference.I use health + stats dmg (not perment)

Think I have found a bug.I use dynamic mode with health making a difference for rape, I think i have it set to 0.1.When my health is high its harder to rape me, which is what is intended I think .But if my health is high and rapers health is low the raper seem to have an much easier time raping me.Whereas its probably suppose to be the other way round- the higher your health relative to attacker the harder it should be for them.Tried it twice and the same thing happened,could be just bad rolls i suppose.When I had high health and rapist low health I had been raped once so that just use  -2 str/wis so that should not have made a huge difference.I use health + stats dmg (not perment)

Likely a bad roll.  Rapist vs Victim health does not have an impact on the rape chance. Reminder: You can hit the rape hotkey, default 'n', at any time to check how susceptible to rape you are at that moment. The only way a rapist's health has an effect is if the rapist health >= threshold is set, and that only stops them from being able to rape.  So if you set that setting to 25%, no NPC under 25% health would have the strength left to initiate a rape.

Does the follower package mess with some values like disposition of NPCs? If not I have a suggestion:

If a NPCs wanders into the gRape Distance range during a gRape of the PC the mod will check for their sexual orientation (if you play on orientation mode) and if positive they become the PC's followers; on non-orientation mode they become a follower if they have a value above 0% until the PC has 8 followers, if they already have 8 followers they replace a follower who has lower values (e.g. in case of a female PC a male will replace a female because they have 100% instead of 50%). If a NPC is satisfied the follower package is removed.

Does the follower package mess with some values like disposition of NPCs? If not I have a suggestion:

If a NPCs wanders into the gRape Distance range during a gRape of the PC the mod will check for their sexual orientation (if you play on orientation mode) and if positive they become the PC's followers; on non-orientation mode they become a follower if they have a value above 0% until the PC has 8 followers, if they already have 8 followers they replace a follower who has lower values (e.g. in case of a female PC a male will replace a female because they have 100% instead of 50%). If a NPC is satisfied the follower package is removed.

Would be a bit difficult to do it exactly how you propose, but I think I can do something similar that covers the gist of what you're looking for.  Basically just don't want likely rapists to wander away from a player gangrape until satisfied?

I think with dynamic mode there appears to be  no threshold at which rape can start so I was thinking if you set threshold to 100 percent and say 0 percent chance for rape but with say bonuses to rapist for  health and str  difference this would make it more likely, and more dangerous for you as your health dropped,and more dangerous against   much stronger  oppenents. or if you have receive stats damage?