[Outdated] LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner\WappyOne - Don't Use

Your observations are correct. Once the gangrape is started, gbangChance replaces (N)PC Success Rate as the second multiplier and gbangsatisfied replaces rSatisfied in every rape regardless if it is their first go in the gangrape or not.

So there's no difference between setting gbangsatisfied to 20 and gbangChance to 100 compared to setting gbangsatisfied to 50 and gbangChance to 40? In both cases the end result is 0.2.

Or is the difference that in the first case there's a 100% chance that an actor joins a gRape but only a 20% chance for an additional rape and in the second case there's a 40% chance that an actor joins a gRape but a 50% chance for a second round?

Your observations are correct. Once the gangrape is started, gbangChance replaces (N)PC Success Rate as the second multiplier and gbangsatisfied replaces rSatisfied in every rape regardless if it is their first go in the gangrape or not.

So there's no difference between setting gbangsatisfied to 20 and gbangChance to 100 compared to setting gbangsatisfied to 50 and gbangChance to 40? In both cases the end result is 0.2.

Or is the difference that in the first case there's a 100% chance that an actor joins a gRape but only a 20% chance for an additional rape and in the second case there's a 40% chance that an actor joins a gRape but a 50% chance for a second round?

That is the difference.  100% chance to join, 20% chance for a second go (and then a 20% for a third, etc.).

The real divergence comes when there are multiple eligible rapists. 40% gbangchance with 3 rapists pretty much guarantees one of them will pass the chance, and then 50/50 chance of being ready next time, where there are avg 2.5 available rapists, so still very likely to happen.

So, if I understood everything correctly it works like this:

- The initiator of a rape has to pass the rSatisfied chance to join a gRape, and then the gbangsatisfied chance for another go.

- Everyone else has to pass the gbangChance to join a gRape, and then as well the gbangsatisfied chance for another go.

edit:

I've noticed a few oddities about the Drop Coins mechanic. It seems to happen once or twice again during the first two rapes during a gRape however it doesn't happens anymore afterwards. Also the Coins that are dropped seem to belong to the rapist (the cursor becomes a "red hand" as if they are stolen good when I try to pick them up).

- The initiator of a rape has to pass the rSatisfied chance to join a gRape, and then the gbangsatisfied chance for another go.

- Everyone else has to pass the gbangChance to join a gRape, and then as well the gbangsatisfied chance for another go.

edit:

I've noticed a few oddities about the Drop Coins mechanic. It seems to happen once or twice again during the first two rapes during a gRape however it doesn't happens anymore afterwards. Also the Coins that are dropped seem to belong to the rapist (the cursor becomes a "red hand" as if they are stolen good when I try to pick them up).

You understand correctly on the chance relations to a gangrape.

The drop coins mechanic should happen whenever > 100 coins are stolen at once.  Maybe not enough was left to trigger after the first two?  Not sure what would cause dropped coins to be considered stealing.  Might have to do with whether or not rapist already had coins in inventory before the steal.  I'll have to look into it.

And 1.60 ready for rollout.

Vast amount of changes in the core code to enable new dynamic and orientation modes, so I expect there to be several bugs I haven't found yet.

Even if you don't use orientation mode globally you can still use the 'Rape Settings (Contact)' lesser ability to set individual actor's orientation.  This overrides the gender % settings for that actor, making it 100% pass for the genders you choose.

If you want to see what the dynamic chance for rape after every hit use the console command set xLoversRaperSQuest.expdebug to 4 and after each hit on the player a line to the console will be added displaying what the calculated rape % chance was for that hit.

A small annoyance unrelated to the newest update:
If you use this mod with Realistic Fatigue the PC will only stand up after they have positive fatigue. Not sure how this mod handles the stand-up phase of the victim but if there's a "victim.stand_up_now" command it would help to add a command directly before/afterwards which sets the fatigue of the victim to 1%.

Some things I've noticed:
- the actual dynamic rape chance seems to be much lower than it should be; e.g. I've set healthdynrate to 1.0 and had ~20% health left so the rape chance should be ~80% (as the debug info states) however it took dozens of hits before a rape started; similar things happened for other values, e.g. 0.6 and 0.15 or 0.4 and 0.1
- BackAttackSuccessRate seems to be ignored in dynamic mode
- everyone becomes a follower, not just the ones who are eligible to join a gRape; e.g. I've set male->male to 0 and yet males became followers; I haven't tested it with a female PC
- the limit of followers is eight, if there are more than eight actors on the map you see the message "You have too many followers" everytime a rape starts or ends
- the rape that activates the Bad End sometimes leaves you with your current health, sometimes with 1 and at least once my character ended up with a number inbetween and once with 0. Not sure what behavior is indended but I think the most logical would be to set health to 1

Suggestions:
- once I forgot to disable god mode during a Bad End; it ended with my character standing up right after a rape and the next one started almost immediately; maybe a similar behavoir should be implemented if the game detects the the number of followers is 1 or greater

edit:
You seem to have to set Npc Success Rate to 100 to make dynamic mode work correctly. Is Player/Npc Success Rate plus BackAttackSuccessRate multiplicative to the dynamic chance?

edit:

You understand correctly on the chance relations to a gangrape.

The drop coins mechanic should happen whenever > 100 coins are stolen at once.  Maybe not enough was left to trigger after the first two?  Not sure what would cause dropped coins to be considered stealing.  Might have to do with whether or not rapist already had coins in inventory before the steal.  I'll have to look into it.

Perhaps the cell itself was owned by somebody else? If you drop items in an owned cell, those items can become owned by the cell owner - the same as if you put items in an owned container, and taking the items out of the container is considered stealing.

Perhaps the cell itself was owned by somebody else? If you drop items in an owned cell, those items can become owned by the cell owner - the same as if you put items in an owned container, and taking the items out of the container is considered stealing.

The cell in question was the basement of the Rosethorn Hall (it's the houes for sale in Skingrad).

A small annoyance unrelated to the newest update:

If you use this mod with Realistic Fatigue the PC will only stand up after they have positive fatigue. Not sure how this mod handles the stand-up phase of the victim but if there's a "victim.stand_up_now" command it would help to add a command directly before/afterwards which sets the fatigue of the victim to 1%.

It's handled through Lovers itself which gives three 'stun' options you can apply to an actor after sex that basically give them negative fatigue. RaperS used to use the highest setting (pre-1.43), now it uses the medium setting. Tried the lowest setting, but it resulted in victim standing up before rapist sometimes breaking a possible gangrape. If another mod like Realistic Fatigue is slowing fatigue regeneration it could cause the recovery time to increase. Could be possible to check if Realistic Fatigue is loaded and use the lightest stun if so. Don't have that mod installed myself presently so that may not happen the next release, but I'll put it on the wishlist.

Some things I've noticed:

- the actual dynamic rape chance seems to be much lower than it should be; e.g. I've set healthdynrate to 1.0 and had ~20% health left so the rape chance should be ~80% (as the debug info states) however it took dozens of hits before a rape started; similar things happened for other values, e.g. 0.6 and 0.15 or 0.4 and 0.1

- BackAttackSuccessRate seems to be ignored in dynamic mode

The dynamic chance stated in debug is just for the dynamic mode variables alone, gender and success rate chances still have to be rolled afterwards. Back Attack modifies success rate. (edit: You noticed this in your edit I see)

Which brings up something else I've wanted to discuss and possibly change. With Dynamic mode active there are 3 different success rates going, each multiplicative, and each capped 0-100%. i.e. Dynamic rate of 200% does not counter success chance 50%. I'm starting to think the success rate setting is redundant and should go away, and all modifiers directly modify the initial dynamic chance (or 100% if in threshold mode and that passed).

- everyone becomes a follower, not just the ones who are eligible to join a gRape; e.g. I've set male->male to 0 and yet males became followers; I haven't tested it with a female PC

- the limit of followers is eight, if there are more than eight actors on the map you see the message "You have too many followers" everytime a rape starts or ends

- the rape that activates the Bad End sometimes leaves you with your current health, sometimes with 1 and at least once my character ended up with a number inbetween and once with 0. Not sure what behavior is indended but I think the most logical would be to set health to 1

Kind of intended. Only disposition/responsibility is checked for coming to watch/participate. Can optimize it to check for 8 would-be rapists first, then non-matching voyeurs. One of my test cases while working on this bad end was setting every gender % chance to 0% and triggering it with a Rape Me ability.  Perpeturape uses the Orientation system to set the rapist to guaranteed compatible so I ended up with the original rapist gangraping over and over while a circle of followers watched.  Was kind of interesting.

Health is left completely alone when either Perpeturape or Enslavement Bad End is triggered. Can set to 1 for that empty bar feel.

Suggestions:

- once I forgot to disable god mode during a Bad End; it ended with my character standing up right after a rape and the next one started almost immediately; maybe a similar behavoir should be implemented if the game detects the the number of followers is 1 or greater

God mode keeps your fatigue from getting damaged, hence the immediate standup. Is on wishlist to do a check when damage would occur (0.2sec after rape end) for a 100% chance gangrapist and immediately set fatigue to positive. This would also effect the new bad end scenario.

Thanks Wappy,

The increasingly available options is wonderful!

I just updated to LPKrev96 and all that involves and am checking this Rapers with PSE.

All seems to be doing fine. Enslavement occured when expected (normal, not bad end)

with a continuing gangbang. Good job.

Mem

I've noticed something odd when I started using this latest version. I've set the damage type to Health only. So why does my stats still get damaged after a rape? I just got out of a fight which very nearly killed me and I was raped and gangraped several times throughout. Afterwards I realized that my stats were damaged. Is this just me?

@mem4ob4, briancs159:

Have you guys made a clean save (diabling LoversRapers, save, enabling LoversRapers)? I've noticed some other bugs that were solved by making a clean save.

Could be possible to check if Realistic Fatigue is loaded and use the lightest stun if so. Don't have that mod installed myself presently so that may not happen the next release, but I'll put it on the wishlist.

I think your other solution is better: Check for a 100% chance gangrapist and if so set fatigue to positive.

Which brings up something else I've wanted to discuss and possibly change. With Dynamic mode active there are 3 different success rates going, each multiplicative, and each capped 0-100%. i.e. Dynamic rate of 200% does not counter success chance 50%. I'm starting to think the success rate setting is redundant and should go away, and all modifiers directly modify the initial dynamic chance (or 100% if in threshold mode and that passed).

Why not Player/NPC Success Rate + BackAttackSuccessRate + Dynamic Chance? It took me a while before I figured out it doesn't actually work like this; that success rate and dynamic chance are multiplicative seems pointless to me.

Keep the stat-damage and the permanent health+stat damage during a perpeturape, and maybe even let the rapists still gain health. Basically, making a comeback from a Bad End virtually impossible.

I've noticed something odd when I started using this latest version. I've set the damage type to Health only. So why does my stats still get damaged after a rape? I just got out of a fight which very nearly killed me and I was raped and gangraped several times throughout. Afterwards I realized that my stats were damaged. Is this just me?

Checked on this, confirmed it is a bug.  There's a flipside to the bug, too.  Selecting stat-only damage will do no damage at all.  Will be fixed in 1.61.

If you are comfortable with the Construction Kit and want to fix it for yourself in the meantime, in script xloversrapedamage line 21 change 'xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType != 1' to 'xLoversRaperSQuest.rDamageType != 2'

Why not Player/NPC Success Rate + BackAttackSuccessRate + Dynamic Chance? It took me a while before I figured out it doesn't actually work like this; that success rate and dynamic chance are multiplicative seems pointless to me.

Mainly because that's how the code I've inherited works. :) Making the dynamic mode changes is the first time I've really started to tinker with the base calculations in there, and I was immediately struck by it being unintuitive as several different multiplicative chances, each capped 0-100%.

I'm starting to think it may need redesigning as 'Base Rape Chance', and then everything would add/subtract from it.

Keep the stat-damage and the permanent health+stat damage during a perpeturape, and maybe even let the rapists still gain health. Basically, making a comeback from a Bad End virtually impossible.

Inirially the stat damage remained during a perpeturape, but then messages were being lost to the "You are over-encumbered" notification. So I'd open up inventory and drop a few things, and it would appear again a few seconds later, etc., so I disabled it. As far as I've designed it the only possible comeback from a perpeturape is companion or wandering NPC interference killing off your attackers. That does give me an idea on how to incorperate it without the immersion breaking encumbered message/drop things cycle. When a perpeturape does get escaped from, can just multiply the rape total which is already calculated for the after-action report and apply that much stat damage in one lump.

Okay I've got an issue. I have the mod downloaded and I followed a simple how-to, but now I can't play the game with the check-box marked. I press play, it does the little black screen deal, and then it stops and goes back to desktop without starting game. I'm a little confused, so if I could get an explanation on how to install this mod, that would be great. thank-you to anyone who answers

Okay I've got an issue. I have the mod downloaded and I followed a simple how-to, but now I can't play the game with the check-box marked. I press play, it does the little black screen deal, and then it stops and goes back to desktop without starting game. I'm a little confused, so if I could get an explanation on how to install this mod, that would be great. thank-you to anyone who answers

What is your current version of LoverswPK and OBSE, and where in your load order do you have it placed?

Mem

What's the event that occur during the bad end? Sorry but I currently don't have Oblivion installed in my computer.

The new bad end is coined Perpeturape.  It is an endless gangrape of the player, and attracts other denizens of the current area to join in the fun.

Make sure your active mod count hasn't exceeded 255. The other common possibility is that you have a master file either missing or in the wrong load order. As Mem says...post your load order.

Okay I've got an issue. I have the mod downloaded and I followed a simple how-to, but now I can't play the game with the check-box marked. I press play, it does the little black screen deal, and then it stops and goes back to desktop without starting game. I'm a little confused, so if I could get an explanation on how to install this mod, that would be great. thank-you to anyone who answers

Do you know that Lovers mods are pratically just addons and require several base mods to function? You need OBSE v0020+, BUFramework, Pluggy v132, LOVERS RESOURCE PACK and Lovers with PK; the Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack and the mod-managing tool Wrye Bash is also high recommended.

Read more here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23-quick-installation-guide/

Kind of intended. Only disposition/responsibility is checked for coming to watch/participate. Can optimize it to check for 8 would-be rapists first, then non-matching voyeurs. One of my test cases while working on this bad end was setting every gender % chance to 0% and triggering it with a Rape Me ability.  Perpeturape uses the Orientation system to set the rapist to guaranteed compatible so I ended up with the original rapist gangraping over and over while a circle of followers watched.  Was kind of interesting.

When I was playing yesterday a Bad End occurred when I was in the wilderness, and the surrounding bandits were quickly dispatched by approaching creatures, terminating the Bad End almost immediately.

Because humans and creatures are usually hostile to each other it may be a good idea to only add humans as followers when a human finished you off, and likewise for creatures.

Mainly because that's how the code I've inherited works. :) Making the dynamic mode changes is the first time I've really started to tinker with the base calculations in there, and I was immediately struck by it being unintuitive as several different multiplicative chances, each capped 0-100%.

Playing around with the settings a bit more I've managed to find a good point about the current mechanics: The From Behind Bonus is now dynamic as well, e.g. you can make a success twice as likely when you attack from behind.

When I was playing yesterday a Bad End occurred when I was in the wilderness, and the surrounding bandits were quickly dispatched by approaching creatures, terminating the Bad End almost immediately.

Because humans and creatures are usually hostile to each other it may be a good idea to only add humans as followers when a human finished you off, and likewise for creatures.

>Mainly because that's how the code I've inherited works. :) Making the dynamic mode changes is the first time I've really started to tinker with the base calculations in there, and I was immediately struck by it being unintuitive as several different multiplicative chances, each capped 0-100%.

Playing around with the settings a bit more I've managed to find a good point about the current mechanics: The From Behind Bonus is now dynamic as well, e.g. you can make a success twice as likely when you attack from behind.

Two notable exceptions are Necromancer and Conjurer lairs that are filled with undead / summoned creatures. I guess in that case you had creature % to 0 or very low, otherwise they should have taken over the gangrape after winning you from the bandits? Doing a change like this might break some interesting emergent gameplay.  Serves those bandits right making such noise when dangerous wildlife is nearby!

By setting back attack equal to the success rate? That'd do it. If unifying everythng into one success/fail roll would need to consider allowing the modifiers like shield block, back attack, incapacitated to be either static additions/subtractions to the success rate or more dynamic like doubling/halving.

First I would like to say thank you for this mod :)

Second, I've run into an issue with it.. Whenever I use the spell "Rape Me" in-game, tentacles grow out of the boobs and pussy of my character, and once the act is complete, my characters body disappears.

I wonder if anyone could help me resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance :)