[Outdated] LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner\WappyOne - Don't Use

Two notable exceptions are Necromancer and Conjurer lairs that are filled with undead / summoned creatures. I guess in that case you had creature % to 0 or very low, otherwise they should have taken over the gangrape after winning you from the bandits? Doing a change like this might break some interesting emergent gameplay.  Serves those bandits right making such noise when dangerous wildlife is nearby!

It is possible to somehow check if the "Allow spectators" flag in the main mod is set? If that's the case you could allow everyone to become a follower if spectators are allowed and only eligible rapists if they are not.

By setting back attack equal to the success rate? That'd do it. If unifying everythng into one success/fail roll would need to consider allowing the modifiers like shield block, back attack, incapacitated to be either static additions/subtractions to the success rate or more dynamic like doubling/halving.

Not sure if we understand each other here...

What I mean is that I like that in the current version the From Behind Bonus is dynamic and I would like that this behavior is inherited in future versions. Instead of an additive bonus it becomes a multiplicative bonus; if you play in static mode you can get the old behavior by setting the multiplier to the corresponding value, e.g. instead of 50 Success Rate and 50 From Behind Bonus it would be 50 Success Rate and 2.0 From Behind Bonus Multiplier.

Second, I've run into an issue with it.. Whenever I use the spell "Rape Me" in-game, tentacles grow out of the boobs and pussy of my character, and once the act is complete, my characters body disappears.

I wonder if anyone could help me resolve this issue?

Are you sure that spell wasn't added by another mod like Estrus?

Second,
I've run into an issue with it.. Whenever I use the spell "Rape Me"
in-game, tentacles grow out of the boobs and pussy of my character, and
once the act is complete, my characters body disappears.

I thought maybe it was caused by Cursed Armour, as it looked like something from that mod, but it was still there when I made a clean save without it.

It wasn't there before I tried that spell out, and it now happens when I take off clothes using that character (even when using previous saves). Made a new character and when I take off her clothes, they aren't there. I dunno what caused it, but I can just play without this mod.

Second,

I've run into an issue with it.. Whenever I use the spell "Rape Me"

in-game, tentacles grow out of the boobs and pussy of my character, and

once the act is complete, my characters body disappears.

I thought maybe it was caused by Cursed Armour, as it looked like something from that mod, but it was still there when I made a clean save without it.

It wasn't there before I tried that spell out, and it now happens when I take off clothes using that character (even when using previous saves). Made a new character and when I take off her clothes, they aren't there. I dunno what caused it, but I can just play without this mod.

There should be no way that RaperS causes tentacle growth, there's got to be another mod doing it when your character is unclothed / raped.  Should post your load order (in a spoiler) so we can narrow it down.

No need to - I figured it out.. somehow..

Seems like it was Cursed Armour making the issue, dunno why or how it did as I hadn't done anything on that character, but it is working now.

Sorry for that, and the only reason I posted it here was that it started showing after I used the "Rape Me" ability.

Uhm, how does one change the global "raped by: men/women/men&women " for each gender? I could not find it in the menu; and for some reason, all females in my save game can be raped only by women.

'Rape Settings - Master' ability -> 'Rape - Gender' and adjust the Male -> Female and Creature -> Female chances.  If you've already done that, look at some men & woman with the 'Rape Settings (Contact)' ability and see if there's anything unusual there.

Uhm, how does one change the global "raped by: men/women/men&women " for each gender? I could not find it in the menu; and for some reason, all females in my save game can be raped only by women.

'Rape Settings - Master' ability -> 'Rape - Gender' and adjust the Male -> Female and Creature -> Female chances.  If you've already done that, look at some men & woman with the 'Rape Settings (Contact)' ability and see if there's anything unusual there.

Oh, so there is no on/off toggle; I thought there was something apart from the gender-based rape probabilities.

My settings have "Male -> Female 80%", "Female -> Male 0%" "Female -> Female 15%" but for some reason, all females I encounter have "can be raped: by women" when I cast rape settings on them.

Oh wait. Does "Female -> Male" determine the likeliness of females getting raped by males? It appeared to me as if it was the other way around. If that's the case, then problem solved.

Edit: Nope. Increased "Female -> Male" to 20% but still all the females around have can be raped by women only. I actually checked only people inside New Sheoth in Shivering Isles. May the problem be associated with the place?

What's weirder is I have Male -> Male set to 0%, yet all the men I tried Rape Settings on have their status set to "can be raped by both men and women". I now checked some people outside the Shivering Isles, and I've found 1 (among about 10) woman whose status was "can be raped by both men and women". Getting quite confusing.

but for some reason, all females I encounter have "can be raped: by women" when I cast rape settings on them.

This should not happen and would be the problem.  The "Can Be Raped" individual setting should always default to by men & women, it is meant to be an override to the gender settings.

Going to check if I broke something with new games.  Again.

Edit: Started a new game with a fresh female Imperial.  Everyone I checked with the Rape Settings had Raped By: Men & Women, and a male bandit initiated rape just fine.  Stumped as to what is causing this.

Edit: Started a new game with a fresh female Imperial.  Everyone I checked with the Rape Settings had Raped By: Men & Women, and a male bandit initiated rape just fine.  Stumped as to what is causing this.

I've tried checking people in another savegame. The numbers of women that have the setting they should have increased; but still a great number of them have "raped by: women" on them.

Not sure if relevant but: It seems that these erroneous ones are usually outside (i.e. not inside buildings, caves, forts); but a small number of them happen to be inside too.

Wappy, the dynamic mode system is an excellent addition. I've been wanting something like that for awhile. Thanks.

Glad you like it.

Working on refinements to it presently.  Now is the time to offer up suggestions/improvements if you have any.

Current idea for design:

- Start with "Base Success Chance" (This replaces (N)PC Success Rate)

- Add or subtract dynamic health/fatigue/strength diff values (If not in dynamic health/fatigue mode then fail if threshold not met, otherwise leave % chance alone)

- Then one of two optional modes for further bonusses/penalites, "Multiplicative or Additive"

-- Multiplicative would allow BackAttack and Incapacitated bonuses to be one of "No Effect, Half Again (+50%), Doubed, Tripled, Set to 100%"

-- Multiplicative would allow BlockChance penalty to be one of "No Effect, Halved, Quartered, Set to 0%"

-- Additive would allow BlockChance penalty to be set between -0-100%

-- Additive would allow BackAttack and Incapacitated bonuses to be set between +0-100%

- Finally multiply by Gender % chance if not in Orientation mode.

This flow should be much easier to understand than the current multiple multipicative values, with some bonusses added and some just rolled on their own... I hope?

-- Multiplicative would allow BackAttack and Incapacitated bonuses to be one of "No Effect, Half Again (+50%), Doubed, Tripled, Set to 100%"

-- Multiplicative would allow BlockChance penalty to be one of "No Effect, Halved, Quartered, Set to 0%"

- Not sure if you already intend it to be this way but separate multiplier for BackAttackBonus, Incapacitated bonus and BlockChance so you can e.g. set BackAttackBonus to Doubled, Incapacitated bonus to Set to 100% and BlockChance to Set to 0%.

- Implementation of a surprise bonus when the victim hasn't detected you (e.g. by sneaking); could be incorporated with the Incapacitated bonus.

Btw: What's the reason for multipliers to have only defined values? Is it for easier implementation or to make configuration more streamlined?

Another random suggestion:

Right now LoversRapers already uses an additional hotkey for an alternative rape spell. How about giving this key another function during a perpeturape? When you press that key the next rape will do health damage again, basically a coup de grace when you think the PC has suffered enough.

- Not sure if you already intend it to be this way but separate multiplier for BackAttackBonus, Incapacitated bonus and BlockChance so you can e.g. set BackAttackBonus to Doubled, Incapacitated bonus to Set to 100% and BlockChance to Set to 0%.

- Implementation of a surprise bonus when the victim hasn't detected you (e.g. by sneaking); could be incorporated with the Incapacitated bonus.

Btw: What's the reason for multipliers to have only defined values? Is it for easier implementation or to make configuration more streamlined?

Another random suggestion:

Right now LoversRapers already uses an additional hotkey for an alternative rape spell. How about giving this key another function during a perpeturape? When you press that key the next rape will do health damage again, basically a coup de grace when you think the PC has suffered enough.

They would each be defined separately of course. Just all Multiplicative or all Additive.  The set values was to help differentiate the two modes.  Thinking on it further I don't believe additive is even needed.  In which case could allow BackAttack and Incap to be set to x1.00 - x4.00 in +/- 0.05, 0.25 increments or 'set to 100%' and Shield Block to be x0.00-x1.00.

Undetected sneaking has actually been an automatic success for 'Rape (Contact)' since before I started working on RaperS.  Sleeping victim, too.

Good idea on allowing the player to end the suffering with the hotkey.

In other news, found a great solution to bypassing recovery time if there is a ready to go gangrapist waiting. Removing one of the lovers flag items causes it to do an immediate cleanup, and the next rape starts right away.  Bad news is because of how LoversBitch manually changes some of the lovers internal variables it can crash Oblivion if there is a dog involved, so looks like will have to disable doing that for canine rape.

Undetected sneaking has actually been an automatic success for 'Rape (Contact)' since before I started working on RaperS.  Sleeping victim, too.

Ah, I've always thought that was because of my 50 Success, 50 Back settings.

In other news, found a great solution to bypassing recovery time if there is a ready to go gangrapist waiting. Removing one of the lovers flag items causes it to do an immediate cleanup, and the next rape starts right away.

Tz, you tease.

Now there's yet another version I can't wait to get finished...

This is just an outstanding mod. Thank you, WappyOne.

Couple of thoughts/suggestions:

1) Would it be possible to limit gangrapers to the faction of the first raper? Perhaps as an option/toggle? I hate when my char's goblin gangbang gets interrupted by a tiny rat doing her three times in a row, heh.

2) Would it also be possible to limit the strip/drop options to follow the rules set in the main Lovers settings spell? As in, if I have my char's rape setting set to strip the lower body, weapon, and shield only... could just those things be stripped off/dropped, rather than all-or-nothing? I hope that makes sense. I love having my char's shit dropped/flung around all over the place when she gets taken advantage of, but I'd prefer it just be what I've set in the main settings.

This is just an outstanding mod. Thank you, WappyOne.

Couple of thoughts/suggestions:

1) Would it be possible to limit gangrapers to the faction of the first raper? Perhaps as an option/toggle? I hate when my char's goblin gangbang gets interrupted by a tiny rat doing her three times in a row, heh.

2) Would it also be possible to limit the strip/drop options to follow the rules set in the main Lovers settings spell? As in, if I have my char's rape setting set to strip the lower body, weapon, and shield only... could just those things be stripped off/dropped, rather than all-or-nothing? I hope that makes sense. I love having my char's shit dropped/flung around all over the place when she gets taken advantage of, but I'd prefer it just be what I've set in the main settings.

1) Only the named tribe goblins have their own faction.  Every other goblin, as well as the larger creatures (Mino, Ogre, etc.) are in the generic CreatureFaction, so this wouldn't help all that much.  Best I can really suggest is using the console to kill something you don't want joining in.

2) I looked into that when first modifying the Strip/Drop settings, but the settings appear to be inaccessable without going into the internal Lovers variables. If you set RaperS to Nothing than Lovers will strip just the lower+weapon+shield like you set, but I haven't found a way to do drop based off Lovers settings.... yet.  I'll look at it again sometime and see if there is a way.

1) Oh, right. I forgot Oblivion works like that. In FONV most things are in their own faction (with some typical "wtf?" exceptions, of course).

2) Ah, yeah, I can see how that would make it more complex. The latter suggestion (turning Rapers stripping off and using only the main settings) is what I've been doing, and it works well enough if it's too much hassle. I wonder if there's a mod that prevents (re)equipping armor during battle? That'd have pretty much the same effect (i.e. now I have to either fight naked and wounded and probably get raped again or run away). Anyway, I'm just getting off on a tangent now.

Thanks for the answers. :)

Be careful on the dropped weapons\armor deal.  The problem with the drops is that often the item(s) are lost completely due to collisions issues.  That was the main complaint that so and so's favorite item (weapon\shield\armor\whatever) was completely lost due to the drop.  Sometimes the drop goes right to the ground next to the PC, but more often it goes sailing like it was fired out of a howitzer.   :( 

but more often it goes sailing like it was fired out of a howitzer.   :(

That's what I like! It's like the rapist just ripped whatever off and tossed it around. Means I've only got time to grab what I can and get out - if I want all my stuff back I'll have to re-equip and come back. Falling through the ground isn't great, but I tend to play with expendable equipment anyway. Seems like I remember someone somewhere saying the dropping-through-the-ground thing could be mostly fixed by making them fall from a higher z-level... might've dreamed that though.

No, the drop through the ground issue is rampant.  If you really start looking you will find that vanilla oblivion is rife with seams in floor\wall meshes that just love to gobble things up.  Even using the TCL command it is still damn hard to find your equipment.  Since most mod makers do use vanilla assets and since few take the time to properly make sure that there are no gaps, you really could end up loosing a lot of gear.  Caves\ruins and such are notorious for items just completely disappearing forever.  The only mod maker that I have ever seen that takes the time to eliminate all gaps is David Brasher.  That dude's work is just freaking awesome.  Of course the amount of time he has to invest to get it like that is just staggering.

Bottom line it is completely up to WappyOne if he wants to go for this.  If he does, I suggest having a toggle to turn it on (it being off by default) and a hefty warning that turning it on could lead to you loosing your 'fav' gear.

Another option might be to have it break in such a way that it is unusable until it is repaired but remains in your inventory.

but more often it goes sailing like it was fired out of a howitzer.   :(

That's what I like! It's like the rapist just ripped whatever off and tossed it around. Means I've only got time to grab what I can and get out - if I want all my stuff back I'll have to re-equip and come back. Falling through the ground isn't great, but I tend to play with expendable equipment anyway. Seems like I remember someone somewhere saying the dropping-through-the-ground thing could be mostly fixed by making them fall from a higher z-level... might've dreamed that though.

From 1.50 notes: Dropped items are dropped from a slightly elevated position to help prevent floor fall-through.

Haven't had anything fall through the ground since then.

There *might* be an easier way to handle drop via lovers settings.  Could record what the actor is wearing before sex starts, then compare that to what the actor is wearing during sex, and drop any items missing from the 2nd list.

You said that you're open to suggestions so I've got one although I have no idea if it's possible though.

I've been thinking about the stat damage done after rape. I figure it would be because of the tramatic effect of being raped. What about making it variable?

I nickname this idea "hentai mode". The more times your character is raped the less the stats are damaged. Your character is slowly being forced to enjoy being raped and starts to welcome the rape instead of dreading it. After a while your character would become a nympho and actually get a temporary buff instead of stat damage since he/she enjoys the sex so much. How many times it would take to get to this point I have no idea.

Cool.  If you have it figured out, then forget everything I just mentioned.  I know it was a problem in older versions, but had never heard that it might have been fixed, so I am glad to hear it and will mark it off my list of stuff to look out for.

Not going to claim it isn't possible, especially if there are actual gaps in the ground geometry, but I haven't had to go tcl diving throgh the floor since then to recover gear.  Had to tcl inside a pilalr once or twice becase the drop routine is still unreliable as to horizontal placement.

Dropping things will always be optional, and defaults to Off.

You said that you're open to suggestions so I've got one although I have no idea if it's possible though.

I've been thinking about the stat damage done after rape. I figure it would be because of the tramatic effect of being raped. What about making it variable?

I nickname this idea "hentai mode". The more times your character is raped the less the stats are damaged. Your character is slowly being forced to enjoy being raped and starts to welcome the rape instead of dreading it. After a while your character would become a nympho and actually get a temporary buff instead of stat damage since he/she enjoys the sex so much. How many times it would take to get to this point I have no idea.

That is an interesting idea, I don't think the best implementation of it would be best inside of RaperS, though.  It would work best as an independant mod that watches for rapes on the player from any other mod, and then keeps track of a rape addiction variable that naturaly decays over time.  If it's low you take stat damage from rapes.  Very high and you get a buff from it, that fades to a serious withdrawal.  Kind of like how in Player Slave Encounters once you complete the Lord Pellham quest there is a buff for having sex with him, and a withdrawal debuff after 2 days without.

Might be an interesting little project to take up when RaperS isn't keeping me so bus... bu.. bu.... Haahahha... Almost said it with a straight face. :D