[Outdated] LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner\WappyOne - Don't Use

can you make a animation for the uchainbeast please with this mod they become very frisky XD

sadly they dont have a sex animation they just stand there which is a shame

I imagine you mean for the Chain Bests in this mod?  Would need to have Lovers Creature support it, beyond the scope of RaperS.

can you make a animation for the uchainbeast please with this mod they become very frisky XD

sadly they dont have a sex animation they just stand there which is a shame

I imagine you mean for the Chain Bests in this mod?  Would need to have Lovers Creature support it, beyond the scope of RaperS.

thats the one but the loverscreaters doesnt have a sex animation for it :(

That's because no anims were made for chain beasts. while chain beasts utilize moutain lion animations and movesets, the chainbeast skeleton is too altered to utilize mountain lion anims. So someone would most likely have to create entirely new anims for chain beasts specifically. I don't see it happening unless someone decides to take up the challenge. However it almost seems superfluous and for little gain, as chain beasts have only a frame for a body, plus chain beasts use fatigue damaging attacks which could potentiwlly cause conflict. I hope I'm wrong but this is how it seems to be.

WappyOne,

Concurning using LwPK armour settings for the strip/drop:

Could you pull a copy of array_var NudeSetting from xLoversPkrQuestScript for that info?

I think that is where it is held, but I honestly am not familiar enough with the base LwPK to be sure.

Besides, My doctor told me not to think too much ;)

Again, thanks for continuing this plugin,

Mem

I've noticed there are no compatibility options with breakable armors, so I suggest adding the following:

• Option to set static threshold of lowerbody or fullbody armor durability, above which actors wearing breakable armors (selecting mods via menu) cannot be raped.
  • Option to exclude breakable armors (selecting mods via menu) from unequipping and dropping on the ground.

hope there be a setting to enable a dead body rape. when set to on and the target of rape spell  is a dead human NPC then resurrect it but let it lying down as dead and then start rape, and when rape is finished, kill it to turn it back to a dead body as before.

I cannot start cs and seems there is no other tool can modify Oblivion scripts so I have no way to do it myself... :wacko:

hope there be a setting to enable a dead body rape. when set to on and the target of rape spell  is a dead human NPC then resurrect it but let it lying down as dead and then start rape, and when rape is finished, kill it to turn it back to a dead body as before.

I cannot start cs and seems there is no other tool can modify Oblivion scripts so I have no way to do it myself... :wacko:

there is but not a spell its called lovers necrophilia or something like that npc will screw any corps they see i dont know if the player can do it or not

there is but not a spell its called lovers necrophilia or something like that npc will screw any corps they see i dont know if the player can do it or not

I do not think that is what LoversNecrophilia is. I was hoping for a similar mod, and it wasn't in LoversNecrophilia that I found what I wanted. If memory serves, LoversRapers actually does something very similar- You can rape somebody after you kill them, but not while they're a corpse. You win, rape, and then they turn into a corpse.

Lovers Necrophilia.

(Not to mention, no limp-defender poses, I don't think.)

I do not think that is what LoversNecrophilia is. I was hoping for a similar mod, and it wasn't in LoversNecrophilia that I found what I wanted. If memory serves, LoversRapers actually does something very similar- You can rape somebody after you kill them, but not while they're a corpse. You win, rape, and then they turn into a corpse.

Lovers Necrophilia.

(Not to mention, no limp-defender poses, I don't think.)

when ever i killed someone using the kill code random people go humping the corpse so i had to turn it off it was annoying XD

I tried editing an earlier RaperS - one of Shadow's, before WappyOne took it over - to allow the rape spell to work on corpses. It was easy enough to revive the target and make the spell work, but no matter how I tried it, re-corpsifying the victim usually left them with severe skeleton problems, stretched and/or a half-melted look. I gave up eventually, as I didn't think it acceptable.

I was advised to check how the original branch of RaperS handled this, so loaded it up - and saw exactly the same thing happen. I suppose it may be a consequence of my particular setup, but I have no other problems with any current Lovers mods (except for the damn sack always being empty in PlayerSlave Encounters).

Earlier versions of Rapers (I think Rapers Latest and Rapers Russian Edition) both enabled you to rape a corpse. However it had conflicts with some quests, mostly those where you have to clear a dungeon from enemies; it seems the game keeps track of the number of kills, not who you have exactly killed, so the quest is finished when still half of the enemies are alive.

I tried editing an earlier RaperS - one of Shadow's, before WappyOne took it over - to allow the rape spell to work on corpses. It was easy enough to revive the target and make the spell work, but no matter how I tried it, re-corpsifying the victim usually left them with severe skeleton problems, stretched and/or a half-melted look. I gave up eventually, as I didn't think it acceptable.

I was advised to check how the original branch of RaperS handled this, so loaded it up - and saw exactly the same thing happen. I suppose it may be a consequence of my particular setup, but I have no other problems with any current Lovers mods (except for the damn sack always being empty in PlayerSlave Encounters).

It's not just you. When I was first implementing damage on rape / possible fatal rapes the distorted bodies effect happened nearly every time.  The solution was to delay applying damage for 0.2sec after Lovers sends the signal for rape end.  I imagine putting in the same delay for rekilliing a resurrected actor would also work.

WappyOne,

Concurning using LwPK armour settings for the strip/drop:

Could you pull a copy of array_var NudeSetting from xLoversPkrQuestScript for that info?

I think that is where it is held, but I honestly am not familiar enough with the base LwPK to be sure.

Besides, My doctor told me not to think too much ;)

Again, thanks for continuing this plugin,

Mem

It's likely possible to pull the settings out of that array.  I am hesitant to do so because then RaperS would be interacting with the Lovers.esp instead of Lovers.esm.  The difference? Mods are only supposed to use the functions/values available in the master .esm, it's akin to public/private variables/functions in object-oriented programming.  Start referencing the stuff internal to the .esp directly and it becomes much more likely that a Lovers update would break RaperS.

I've noticed there are no compatibility options with breakable armors, so I suggest adding the following:

• Option to set static threshold of lowerbody or fullbody armor durability, above which actors wearing breakable armors (selecting mods via menu) cannot be raped.
  • Option to exclude breakable armors (selecting mods via menu) from unequipping and dropping on the ground.

I've tried using BreakArmor a couple times, but it always introduced very severe delays in saving/loading games and made such more crash-prone.  Don't know if it was my setup or what, will have to check again sometime and see how which of those request the BA API would support.

1.61 posted.  Fixes, refinements, some convenience features such as .ini export/import and checking your dynamic raped chance at any time.  Gangrape progression is much quicker if there is a ready next rapist standing by.  Had LoversBitch break this once (Why? Because it screws with the variables in the .esp) and crash Oblivion, but not often enough to disable it for all dog rapes if LoversBitch is loaded.

I might just have to fix LoversBitch to prevent it at all instead of ruining the fun for kennels everywhere.

Edit: Oh, and the rape calculation has been re-written so there is no ambiguity about what % does what. You might need to fiddle with your settings some.

An interesting combination- xLoversRaperS + PSE + LoversBitch.

I had the unsatisfied % fairly high for the gangbang with health damage active.

My character had no idea what Maera ment by 'just keep him busy while I escape'.

Five wolves in total filled the chamber and they passed her around and around like a rag doll.

I watched in horror as her health dropped lower and lower, then sighed in relief after each knotting.

After what may have been a whole day they finally got tired of her and she was left leashed to one of them.

He kept her for himself until she finally found a bit of metal and streaked out of there without looking back.

Thanks WappyOne

Mem

There is a problem with creature animations. Because of how creature animations are callled there, it always choses first available one. It's good for LoversMotionNT, but it totally messes up unsatisfied sex and gangbang and of course seeing only one animation isn't that good.

Would be it possible to separate calling rape-on-hit animations from follow-up ones?

An interesting combination- xLoversRaperS + PSE + LoversBitch.

I had the unsatisfied % fairly high for the gangbang with health damage active.

My character had no idea what Maera ment by 'just keep him busy while I escape'.

Five wolves in total filled the chamber and they passed her around and around like a rag doll.

I watched in horror as her health dropped lower and lower, then sighed in relief after each knotting.

After what may have been a whole day they finally got tired of her and she was left leashed to one of them.

He kept her for himself until she finally found a bit of metal and streaked out of there without looking back.

Thanks WappyOne

Mem

Nice story, thanks for sharing.  Have had many similar experiences myself.  Love the emergent gameplay possibilities with mods such as RaperS/PSE.  More tense moments than just about anything in vanilla Oblivion as you're sitting there enslaved eying the bag across the room with all your goods, waiting for the right time to use your 1 lockpick to escape when your leash has just enough slack to be around a corner from your minder that could easily dispatch you in your weakened state after the brutal rapes that put you in the situation.

There is a problem with creature animations. Because of how creature animations are callled there, it always choses first available one. It's good for LoversMotionNT, but it totally messes up unsatisfied sex and gangbang and of course seeing only one animation isn't that good.

Would be it possible to separate calling rape-on-hit animations from follow-up ones?

The calls to set specific creature animations should do nothing and be completely overridden by LoversAnimIdlePriority.  Going to be removing those strings altogether soon.

All right, consolidating all the current requests into one place for discussion/my thoughts on feasibility:

• Necroraping
    • Shouldn't be too hard to implement. Already have delayed damage routines to avoid the stretch issues on rekilling. Found that you can silence an actor (the dead victim) by setting their Lovers Voice to an invalid value.  I think it would be possible to override the victim dialog files to only use the line '...'.
    • Would use two new animation strings for male->corpse and female->corpse choosing the ones where the least amount of movement from the victim is seen.
  • Armor threshold and mod exclusion
    • Could add a new armor durability threshold that averaged upper/lower body pieces. If BreakArmor was running I believe it is possible to ask it for the durability of worn clothes, otherwise they would always count as 0%.
    • Building in a setting for strip/drop exclusion by loaded mod is more than I'm willing to do at this time.
  • Message customization
    • Allow for alternate message sets by loading in some of the messages like rape start, gangrape join, orgasm reached, etc. from an .ini file. Some alternate sets like one that was more brutal, or set of messages from the perspective that the player is an incubus/succubus for example.
    • A bit of work to code and I would need volunteers to write the new message sets.  Cold, logical code is my forte, not creative writing!
  • Strip/Drop by Lovers settings
    • I'll look into a safe way to implement this, leaving it alongside the existing Strip/Drop all in case a future Lovers update breaks peeking into that array by changing the layout.

Right after the message "Your consciousness fades away (...)" and the start of a Perpeturape I sometimes/often get the error message "NPC is currently knocked out and this action is not possible right now"; the PC is just lying on the ground and quickly the rape messages (<Name1> joined gRape, <Name1> climaxed, <Name2> take another go, etc) appear on the screen, however the PC doesn't take any damage when pressing the rape hotkey to enable damage again.

Activating god mode fixes this problem but if you deactivate it again the same error occurs again