[Outdated] LoversRaperS - ShadowRunner\WappyOne - Don't Use

All right, consolidating all the current requests into one place for discussion/my thoughts on feasibility:

• Strip/Drop by Lovers settings
    • I'll look into a safe way to implement this, leaving it alongside the existing Strip/Drop all in case a future Lovers update breaks peeking into that array by changing the layout.

I was popping to request exactly this! So happy to read you're looking into it, as I'd like to have my PC keep her stockings and heels on, you know? ;)

Could it be done so that 'Lovers with PK master settings' is just another option in the strip/drop menu, perhaps?

I've been loving what you're doing with your version of RaperS here, WappyOne, please keep up the excellent work. :)

I have another request, minor one this time. Could you increase the time period between ended animations and repeated rape/gangbang? Simply wait until both actors stop ragdolling around, because animations may be not aligned properly, if they don't. A second or two should suffice.

The hard-coded timer for applying rape-damage / checking for quick gangrape is 0.2sec after rape end.  That should be enough time unless you're having fairly low frame rates.  Can add an advanced adjustment to that timer.  In the meantime you can edit the value yourself in script xLoversRaperSCallback line 28.

Ran into a bit of a problem with the training wench in Brideynas Fetish Girl taking all my loot and weapons...lol. Any chance of making some sort of exception for mods such as that one? I suppose one could do it manually before hand in the settings, mind you...so not an emergency.

No quick way presently to set it so a particular NPC can rape without stealing.

I imagine the trainer is essential? Suppose it would make sense that essential NPCs be disallowed from stealing altogether as there is no (normal) way to reclaim.

Ran into a bit of a problem with the training wench in Brideynas Fetish Girl taking all my loot and weapons...lol. Any chance of making some sort of exception for mods such as that one? I suppose one could do it manually before hand in the settings, mind you...so not an emergency.

Can't you just set all items in this mod as quest items? You won't lose them anymore.

Actually, just going into the master settings fixes this. Perhaps just a stern warning* in the Read Me about perhaps turning it "off" if you're using the training function of mods like the one I listed...or Vilja, for example, which also uses a sparring/training function.

* Note: I had just got all my goodies back from a bandit chest after being robbed using PSE only to have my goodies robbed AGAIN by my personal combat trainer. :lol:

No quick way presently to set it so a particular NPC can rape without stealing.

I imagine the trainer is essential? Suppose it would make sense that essential NPCs be disallowed from stealing altogether as there is no (normal) way to reclaim.

As mentioned, it's easier to just turn 'Can Be Raped' to off. If people are aware that your dear pal Vilja might kick your butt and steal all your cash and weapons...that should be enough.

:P

The Arena is a problem, too - even when you kill them you can't get your looted items back, at least, not with the vanilla Arena. My female character had to put her principles aside and turn on female->male rape to reclaim her stuff. She now doesn't take anything into the Arena I mind losing.

I know I could turn inventory stealing off just in the arena, but that feels like cheating. No fun in eliminating danger by turning 'Can be raped' off, either.

The player combat autorape option was fun for a day or two, but I have that chance set to 0 now. Too many interruptions in a good fight.

The grab key seems to be not working with some of the animations (the new BBB 11-200 animations) during rape (while it's working fine when
it's consensual). Not working as in: when such an animation comes up, you can't cycle to the next animation in line. I have noted some, but not all: 110, 111, 112, 114, 115, 124, 62.

Oh, and these numbers I've recorded are from a 'male player rapist-female victim' case. Grab key not working also happens when I'm playing as the female victim (but not sure on which animations, possibly the same).

Would this be a problem with the animation files/inis or the RaperS ini?

The grab key seems to be not working with some of the animations (the new BBB 11-200 animations) during rape (while it's working fine when

it's consensual). Not working as in: when such an animation comes up, you can't cycle to the next animation in line. I have noted some, but not all: 110, 111, 112, 114, 115, 124, 62.

Oh, and these numbers I've recorded are from a 'male player rapist-female victim' case. Grab key not working also happens when I'm playing as the female victim (but not sure on which animations, possibly the same).

Would this be a problem with the animation files/inis or the RaperS ini?

That's actually Lovers behavior.  If you are the victim of rape, the position your rapist chooses is what you get.  If the sex is consensual or you are the aggressor in a rape you can switch positions at will.

That's actually Lovers behavior.  If you are the victim of rape, the position your rapist chooses is what you get.

Was this always like that? I used to be able to switch position when I was playing the victim, prior to installing rev96 (or this new RaperS, not sure which caused it). The only thing limited in rape was skipping to the next progress via the jump key.

If the sex is consensual or you are the aggressor in a rape you can switch positions at will.

But the position lock happens in all cases where I am the aggressor as well.

If the sex is consensual or you are the aggressor in a rape you can switch positions at will.

But the position lock happens in all cases where I am the aggressor as well.

Now that is unusual because before replying to you I jumped in game and used both 'Rape (Contact)' and 'Rape Me' to double-check.  Could change positions at will in the first case, but not the second.

Enslavement only works if you have Player Slave Encounters installed, too.

To put it simply LoverSRaperS casts the slave spell/script from PLE on the PC when they would die of health damage during a rape otherwise.

I described how it works exactly in my case and yes, I have PSE as well. No spell is cast. Can you explain this in more depth? Which script is used, so I can put some debug messages there?

To put it simply LoverSRaperS casts the slave spell/script from PLE on the PC when they would die of health damage during a rape otherwise.

I described how it works exactly in my case and yes, I have PSE as well. No spell is cast. Can you explain this in more depth? Which script is used, so I can put some debug messages there?

If the Enslavement bad end is selected and Rapers detects that PSE is installed, a flag is set when fatal rape damage would occur in script xloversdamage lines 204-213.  This flag is checked and the "Enslave Me" spell cast in the gangrape loop in xLoversRapersQuestScript lines 356-366.

If the Enslavement bad end is selected and Rapers detects that PSE is installed, a flag is set when fatal rape damage would occur in script xloversdamage lines 204-213.  This flag is checked and the "Enslave Me" spell cast in the gangrape loop in xLoversRapersQuestScript lines 356-366.

Hmm, so it detects PSE then. I though it just creates a scenario where PSE enslave chance is 100% and the bug was related to problems with PSE itself. If that's not the case then what? Does load order matter in case of detecting mods in such way? Linking mods without setting one as a master always confuses me.

Hmm, so it detects PSE then. I though it just creates a scenario where PSE enslave chance is 100% and the bug was related to problems with PSE itself. If that's not the case then what? Does load order matter in case of detecting mods in such way? Linking mods without setting one as a master always confuses me.

Load order is unimportant.  Linking to things in other mods without mastering is accomplished primarily through OBSE's GetFormFromMod command. On startup RaperS uses this function to get references to a few things from PSE (Enslave Me spell, Slave Token, PlayerSlaveQuest) and if those references are valid uses them.

Have you tried to go in the ingame menu and activate "Enslavement" as the Bad End there? If RaperS is unable to detect PSE it will tell you if you try to select that option; it didn't worked for me neither until I relaized it's because RaperS didn't found PSE because I've renamed the .esp from "PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.XY" to "PlayerSlaveEncounters".

I have another suggetion, although I'm not sure how easy or hard it would be to implement though.

How about an option for increasing the odds of the success of rape based on the state of what you're wearing? It should be easier to rape someone if they're running around topless, bottomless, or just plain naked. It be cool if it was tied into break armor or at least go up steadily as your armor health goes down. It's easier to rip off a victims armor if it's been reduced to rags. You would also be more distracted from the fight if your intimates were exposed.

Have you tried to go in the ingame menu and activate "Enslavement" as the Bad End there? If RaperS is unable to detect PSE it will tell you if you try to select that option; it didn't worked for me neither until I relaized it's because RaperS didn't found PSE because I've renamed the .esp from "PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.XY" to "PlayerSlaveEncounters".

Everything is set as it should be.

I have another suggetion, although I'm not sure how easy or hard it would be to implement though.

How about an option for increasing the odds of the success of rape based on the state of what you're wearing? It should be easier to rape someone if they're running around topless, bottomless, or just plain naked. It be cool if it was tied into break armor or at least go up steadily as your armor health goes down. It's easier to rip off a victims armor if it's been reduced to rags. You would also be more distracted from the fight if your intimates were exposed.

Kinda reminds me of H-games like Adventures of Garnet and VH where if the player was nude and attacked by enemies there was a chance that they would rape the player outright. It was a nice feature that added tension (since rape would do quite a lot of damage and pregnancy in VH was present) and fun (sex scenes are always fun :) )when the player's armor broke off. One thing those games also did was prevent the player from equipping armor in areas that contained hostile people and creatures, which made things interesting if the player was in the middle of a dungeon or in the wilderness with no ability to put armor back on and had to treck back quite a while to be able to put on clothing and armor. However that particular feature could probably be done by other mods. In fact I believe there already is one that prevents the player from equipping armor during combat (can't remember the name, it might be nudeshy). The PC's distraction and embarrasment (due to exposure of her intimate areas as you said) along with the increased lewdness of the enemies upon seeing them could potentially justify an increase in rape chance of the player. Perhaps there could be additional consequences such as attribute and stat penalties could occur when the PC is in this "embarrased state" would make it harder to fight while exposed furthering the chance of rape. But that might be superfluous or excessive. And in the end these are just ideas. WappyOne, you've done a tremendous job expanding raperS and of course, implementing these ideas is entirely up to you.